Shoot 'em up in Florida school

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Shoot 'em up in Florida school

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote: I already answered the question.
Oh - Banning AR's will solve everything?
Where did I say it would solve everything? Is reading comprehension not taught in Macon schools?

At the very least it would remove weapons that do far more damage than other firearms. It's very possible that some of the 17 killed wouldn't have died if they had been shot w/ a different weapon.
Did you know that the US Gov't estimates that there are anywhere from 5 to 10 million of those fuckers out there.

Now tell me - what do you think the chances of everybody turning that many in are?
Not very good. But a lot more will be found through regular LE work (parole searches, search/arrest warrants being served for any reason, traffic stops, ect).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The issue is social. Most of these types of problems start at home, whether it is parents who are not spending enough time with their children to mentor, abuse in the family, raised with just plain hate, or a combination of all three. Too many kids are raised without love in their family. No love in the family = hate. Taking guns off the street isn't going to fix that problem. Haters going to hate, haters going to kill, one way or another.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:[But a lot more will be found through regular LE work...search/arrest warrants being served for any reason, traffic stops
Now we are getting to the true liberal mindset. Search and arrest warrants for any reason. I would imagine they would start with all licensed concealed carry permit holders. Shouldn’t be hard to find an activist judge to sign off on that. The ACLU prolly already has a list drafted.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:At the very least it would remove weapons that do far more damage than other firearms. It's very possible that some of the 17 killed wouldn't have died if they had been shot w/ a different weapon.
No - that's not very possible at all. Other guns kill people, in case you didn't know.
Your reading comprehension fails you yet again. I said that a different weapon might not have killed some of them. In case you didn't know, many people have survived GSW's from handguns.
Not very good. But a lot more will be found through regular LE work (parole searches, search/arrest warrants being served for any reason, traffic stops, ect).
Anyway to get the government more involved, right?

I've said this before. I will willingly turn my guns in if there was a total ban of guns - but ONLY if ANYBODY caught with a gun is euthanized within 48 hours of being apprehended. Think of it as a late term abortion. Sound good to you?
Tin foil, much?
Big Business is more involved in our lives than government. I'd worry more about the former than the latter.

And how would LE executing court-approved searches for unrelated matters be "getting the government more involved?"

Lastly, for someone who acts like they're big on their rights, why is it you suggest violating the 8th Amendment?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:[But a lot more will be found through regular LE work...search/arrest warrants being served for any reason, traffic stops
Now we are getting to the true liberal mindset. Search and arrest warrants for any reason. I would imagine they would start with all licensed concealed carry permit holders. Shouldn’t be hard to find an activist judge to sign off on that. The ACLU prolly already has a list drafted.
You're awfully paranoid if you think judges are going to sign off search warrants specifically for assault weapons. Just warrants related to drugs, terrorist groups, gangs, ect. would provide situations where police find contraband on or near the suspect. It happens all the time right now.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote:I've no problem in changing old laws, but I want a fucking law that will be hardcore and implemented. Whilst dealing with turds, turds have to be treated like turds to get the message across.
The only area where I will agree w/ the NRA is that our laws aren't tough enough when it comes to sentencing. I'd call for a 20yr term (federal, so they have to serve at least 85%) for being found w/ such a weapon. That would do plenty to both deter & take the pricks who don't get it off the street. Death penalty? That's a big draconian, and as I see it unnecessary until it's proven that the 20yr term is ineffective.

Again - are you up for euthanizing anybody caught with a gun if there was an all out ban? See - you WANT an all-out ban (and don't lie and say you don't). I'm going along with it, but I would call for instant death if the law was broken. You're not going to want to answer this, because YOU know that the main users of guns for killing people would cost you votes.[/quote]

See above for response to most of that. As to your last sentence, I have no idea who you're referring to.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Dinsdale wrote:How are the citizens to ensure a free State without "weapons of war"?
Good point.

On the other hand, look at who the citizens keep electing as their leader.

The citizens don't really show much interest in ensuring a free state, do they?

A free state certainly isn't as interesting and important as their cell phone.

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote:1. I even think that fucked up nuts shouldn't be allowed to buy guns. That being said - they'll get their guns regardless.
Trump provided the mentally ill access to guns early in his term. Thank him.
3. It's never going to happen, so I would say that there needs to be armed guards all over every school. In fact, give them fully automatic fucking machine guns. Again - you have to scare fuckups. Need I remind you of what happened to crime in Kennesaw, GA after they made it against the law NOT (though they don't really enforce it) to have a gun? Crime plummeted there. Do you think criminals are going to be more likely to fuck with people with or without guns?
Need I remind you of what happened when a man was surrounded by security, many possessing MP5's?

4. Fuck jail. Most of the people who end up in jail get taken care of better than they do on the streets. A lot of those fuckers WANT to be in jail.
Considering how little many jobs pay, it's understandable that they consider it better on the inside where they get 3 healthy squares & healthcare as opposed to not making enough to eat or get healthcare/medicine.
9/27/22
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Diablo in Sanctuary wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:1. I even think that fucked up nuts shouldn't be allowed to buy guns. That being said - they'll get their guns regardless.
Trump provided the mentally ill access to guns early in his term. Thank him.
You stupid, fucking asshole. I get dumber every time I read one of your posts:
One year ago, Congress and Trump eliminated a proposed rule that would have included in the federal government gun background database people who received disability payments from Social Security and received assistance to manage their benefits due to mental impairments.

This is a regulation that potentially deprived between 75,000 to 80,000 people of a right based not on what they had done but on the basis of being classified by the government in a certain way. The fact that these people may have these impairments did not inherently mean that they were dangerous to themselves or others and needed to be kept away from guns.
Lie much, you disingenuous fuck? How many geezers are shooting up schools?
Papa Willie wrote:3. It's never going to happen, so I would say that there needs to be armed guards all over every school. In fact, give them fully automatic fucking machine guns. Again - you have to scare fuckups. Need I remind you of what happened to crime in Kennesaw, GA after they made it against the law NOT (though they don't really enforce it) to have a gun? Crime plummeted there. Do you think criminals are going to be more likely to fuck with people with or without guns?
Need I remind you of what happened when a man was surrounded by security, many possessing MP5's?

I'll ask you again, fuckstick: How many people died? Or did the Good Guys with guns diffuse a potentially tragic situation?
Papa Willie wrote:Fuck jail. Most of the people who end up in jail get taken care of better than they do on the streets. A lot of those fuckers WANT to be in jail.
Considering how little many jobs pay, it's understandable that they consider it better on the inside where they get 3 healthy squares & healthcare as opposed to not making enough to eat or get healthcare/medicine.
You fucking brain-dead Red. Did you really just post that?! "Understandable" that people commit crimes because they want three hots and a cot because they can't make it in society?

La Migra can't deport your idiot ass fast enough. Please tell me you aren't this stupid in Real Life. Crap, Diablo, do the institution's aids allow you dress yourself of a morning?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Truman wrote: Math ain't exactly a Renaissance discipline for them either.
Roughly 30,000 Americans lost their lives to guns last year... Yet there are an estimated 300 million guns in the country. That means 0.000001% of guns resulted in a gunshot death.
:meds: :evil: :lol: :doh: :grin:
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Roach wrote:
Truman wrote:Keep in mind, 'spray, that we're arguing with tards that think they can change the weather with your tax dollars and that "men" can have babies. Math ain't exactly a Renaissance discipline for them either.

Roughly 30,000 Americans lost their lives to guns last year - 2/3 of them by suicide. Yet there are an estimated 300 million guns in the country. That means 0.000001% of guns resulted in a gunshot death. But that won't preclude a hand-wringing, snow-cuck like a Diablo in Sanctuary from calling for an outright ban on guns. Especially if they look mean.
While I agree with the points you make, your math is pre-arabic. If 10k and 300mil are correct, then the percentage is really .00333...

Emotional liberals are driven to do Something, even if it is wrong. Maybe they should just pray.
I was calculating ALL gun deaths. Correcting my math, the percentage works out to 0.01% (30k / 300M x 100). Point being, there are a shit-pile of AR's out there not being used to kill people right now. But that doesn't stop the Dipedos on the Left from advocating stripping you of your Constitutional right to own one...
Last edited by Truman on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You still got it wrong, with a Google machine in your hands. :lol:
Point being, you suck at thinking.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Mewling Seal wrote:
Roughly 30,000 Americans lost their lives to guns last year... Yet there are an estimated 300 million guns in the country. That means 0.000001% of guns resulted in a gunshot death.
Drat. That oversight put me off by a whole 30 deaths. Applying the same 0.001% difference to your height still won't get you over 5 feet, shorty.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Moving Sale wrote:You still got it wrong, with a Google machine in your hands. :lol:
Point being, you suck at thinking.
No, I got it right, with a Google machine in my hands. Pity the same technology can't make you tall.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Truman wrote:
Mewling Seal wrote:
Drat. That oversight put me off by a whole 30 deaths. Applying the same 0.001% difference to your height still won't get you over 5 feet, shorty.
WTF are you talking about? The deaths are a constant in this (simple) equation.

And Roach even gave you a clue when he told you one third of the correct answer is .00333%.
Fuck you are stupid.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Obama didn't get any effective gun control legislation passed during his terms?

You might want to take that up with the turtle.
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Dems crying about gun control now is really sad. If gun control is such an important issue why didn’t Dems ram it down our throats when Obama was in office and Dems controlled both the House and Senate (with a super majority)? See also ObamaCare.

The fact is they know many Dem voters are gun owners and NRA members. They don’t want to pass further gun control legislation. On top of that they know any future legislation is unlikely to survive a 2nd Amendment challenge. So they just make a bunch of noise and posture while secretly wanting the issue to go away.

In the meantime they are happy to exploit the kids and let them go on and on about gun control but have no plan to do anything else. One a side note some of these kids are quite well spoken and I have been impressed by their public speaking. Of course much of that falls apart when they have to answer questions, but they are young. I saw one girl who spoke well in her prepared speech and talked all about voting Blue. When asked why she said Dems would ban guns. When the inevitable question was asked why this didn’t happen when Obama was President and Dems controlled both houses she had no response.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yea but you are well past your teenage years and yet you are constantly saying stupid shit on here you can't back up.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

So are guns allowed into the CPAC gathering??
9/27/22
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Firearms are no more responsible for these tragedies than automobiles are for DUI's.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Murder is against the law, but people still get murdered. So what's the point of making it illegal?
Same with assault, robbery, burglary and littering.

I guess we should just do away with all laws.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I think we should focus on the real problem, getting psychiatric care for the 18% of the population that need it. Yes, that is more expensive than banning firearms, hence the reason both parties continue to ignore the real issue.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

18%? I think you forgot about shutyomouth.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

fucking polarized morons...
Go Bucs, Gators
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

For those who like to say that an AR-15 is just a "scary looking weapon":
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:For those who like to say that an AR-15 is just a "scary looking weapon":
Why does Obama have armed guards? Why does Nancy Pelosi have armed guards?
Why CPAC allow guns into their building?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

B/c there are many organizations & individuals, foreign & domestic, with intent to kill the POTUS for many reasons, although mostly political. And POTUS is the one responsible for initiating a response to any threats.

Most people don't face anything close to the level of threats that the POTUS has.
9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
And part of the solution, since you asked, is to ban AR15's & similar weapons of war.
How are the citizens to ensure a free State without "weapons of war"?

Go ahead, take your time.
You should have taken your time so that you didn't make yourself look like an idiot by attributing my quote to MS....

How are the citizens to ensure a free State w/o "weapons of war?

Let us know how you think an AR15 would do against an M1 Abrams, mensa.
Well, if the Balkans are any example, Molotov cocktails are quite effective against armor. M1 Abrams have the same weakness if you know where to exploit it, seeing as they use turbine engines and draw in a ton of air. The Blackhawk and the Abrams have that motor in common and beyond filters to eliminate dirt and grit, they need a large volume of air to keep the T5 (or EGT) cool.

Granted, a bottle of gasoline is not a semiautomatic rifle, but most heavy weaponry, just like the light stuff has specific and exploitable weaknesses or flaws which cannot be engineered out of the design. And armor is only truly effective when used out in the open country. Once you hem it in an urban or mountainous area, the tank is a sitting duck for insurgents.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:B/c there are many organizations & individuals, foreign & domestic, with intent to kill the POTUS for many reasons, although mostly political. And POTUS is the one responsible for initiating a response to any threats.

Most people don't face anything close to the level of threats that the POTUS has.
Oh - so you need guns for THAT.

Quit being a fucking pussy hypocrite for once.
Quit being a fucking liar for once. Provide a link to where I called for the banning of all guns.
9/27/22
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The reason the NRA and others are against the banning of the AR-15 is because it won't stop there. The anti-gun coalition is exactly that, they want all firearms banned. Next on their docket will likely be the ban of all semi-automatic firearms, basically all modern firearms. After that shotguns & revolvers etc...

And the reason Obama didn't get his way with firearms is because the American people didn't want a firearms ban, so Obama had the Department of Homeland Defense buy so much ammo there weren't a lot of raw materials for consumer ammunition. I had difficulty even buying sporting clay target loads for a while.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The NRA is against ar15 bans because they are in the pocket of the gun makers. They are, however, very interested in talking about people wanting ar15 bans, so that the sheeple go out and buy more ar15's in case there ever is an ar15 ban.
As I have said before hardly anyone knew they loved guns until the gun manufacturers told them they did. We are where we are because of the 1st am, not the 2nd. Crack a history book sometime.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:B/c there are many organizations & individuals, foreign & domestic, with intent to kill the POTUS for many reasons, although mostly political. And POTUS is the one responsible for initiating a response to any threats.

I see. And it's actually quite alarming to learn that there's actually people out there that believe the Ruling Class should have more rights than the rest of the populace...

which seems like a very compelling reason for the general population to have AR15s (or the much less scary looking Mini14, or an AK, SKS, etc).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Precisely, Dins. It’s a very good thing when the government is a bit frightened of those who gave them power. This speaks to why the Left has been so shaken and unsteady on their feet after November 2016. Believing they had a lead pipe mortal lock on governing and power, they received a not-so-gentle reminder that the citizenry calls the shots.

Sorry. Bad pun.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

What I am waiting to hear is just how high school students managed to organize nationally without overt financing. My suspicions are that an organization is secretly funding them for the express purpose of turning over the 2A. Who that is is what I think we’ll find out in the coming months, but after seeing the supposedly grassroots and spontaneous Antifa protests erupt, only to find out that they were being funding and bussed to various flash points across the country, I think we’ll see that here too.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

AR15s

High Capacity Magazines

AR15s

High Capacity Magazines

AR15s

High Capacity Magazines

AR15s

High Capacity Magazines

So they keep chanting.

Because the deadliest school shooting in (American) history was committed with...

A handgun with 10 shot magazines.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Rooster wrote:What I am waiting to hear is just how high school students managed to organize nationally without overt financing. My suspicions are that an organization is secretly funding them for the express purpose of turning over the 2A. Who that is is what I think we’ll find out in the coming months, but after seeing the supposedly grassroots and spontaneous Antifa protests erupt, only to find out that they were being funding and bussed to various flash points across the country, I think we’ll see that here too.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/parkla ... Co.twitter
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
which seems like a very compelling reason for the general population to have AR15s (or the much less scary looking Mini14, or an AK, SKS, etc).
Any gun bans should include ALL Americans who are not actually on a US military base.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote: they'd still suck the boy milk out of their peckers.
You keep talking that way and you will have the Board Bitch in here humping your leg for an hour.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Board Bitch wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Any gun bans should include ALL Americans who are not actually on a US military base.
You must be trolling for an expected response. If you are actually serious, then you sealed up the Board Bitch/ Dumbest Poster and complete moron before the end of February. Congratulations.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?