Shoot 'em up in Florida school

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Shoot 'em up in Florida school

Post by Left Seater »

Of which Education is not.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Did you even get an education? The property is spent on education dumbass. By your logic, the 2nd amendment is about body parts not weapons.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Complete crap and lies you spew.

You are making up something that the Constitution does not state (Federal Regulation of Education) with adding conditions to the acceptance of Federal $s for use in Education.

If a school or school district is going to accept Federal $$, then the Feds have every right to attach reporting requirements, strings, standards etc to their dollars. Failure to follow said requirements, strings or standards would see the money turned off to said school or district.

However, if a school/school district didn’t accept Federal funds then the Feds have no right to set standards, strings or requirements. And despite your lies this wouldn’t be found unconstitutional.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

This is a serious question.

Is Moving Fail really a lawyer?

He comes off like a person of his miniature stature of being loud of his so called knowledge of the Law but falls flat in said knowledge department of Law. Non-lawyers on this board is eating him for lunch on a daily basis.

I think 88 is a lawyer and post like one who knows a thing or two, Oompa Loompa's lost cousin does not.

And what is it with the "nice white flag" shit? When you get your ass kicked constantly it should be a badge of honor since you swept all awards on this board, Board Bitch? Checked, Worst Poster? Checked, Dumbest Poster? Checked and won on a write-in by double digits, which is unheard of.

But without you, in all honesty, the board would be boring to read because Screw MichDumbass can't handle the mantle alone being second in all the categories I've mentioned above, but he did vow to replace you, so you might have some competition and he is off to a great start. His tall blubbery fat ass shoulders just don't have the muscle of a dwarf (who are by definition tough and strong little shits) like you who takes a lot of shit and can hold a lot of shit, so props to you.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:

If a school or school district is going to accept Federal $$, then the Feds have every right to attach reporting requirements, strings, standards etc to their dollars. Failure to follow said requirements, strings or standards would see the money turned off to said school or district.

However, if a school/school district didn’t accept Federal funds then the Feds have no right to set standards, strings or requirements. And despite your lies this wouldn’t be found unconstitutional.
That is exactly how it works. There are exceptions for 14th and 1st am restrictions, but other than that you take their money you do what they say. If you don't no money for your school.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So you made shit up again. Got it.

The Constitution has zero to do with Education.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Arch Angel wrote:This is a serious question.
Anytime you want to point out one thing I said that wasn't right....
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:So you made shit up again. Got it.

The Constitution has zero to do with Education.
It's like trying to talk to a baboon. All I did was quote what you said and agree with it. Are you on drugs?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Exactly. You were arguing the Constitution allowed the Feds to control education in this country. In fact it doesn’t. The Feds don’t need the Constitution when it comes to education funding. The taking of the money means the schools have to follow along with the stipulations.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The National government can't do anything without it being constitutional you blathering idiot. It's a limiting document. EVERY thing they do must be in the constitution. Did you even GO to class in High School?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote::meds:

Yeah Barney Fife is better equipped to handle this than the FBI.
Please tell us what FEDERAL laws did Cruz violate that would allow the FBI to investigate.

TIA
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Truman wrote:Had that Parkland coach, who died a hero, had a Glock in his desk, I would imagine the carnage woulda been halved. Try to keep up, shrimp.
9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Derron wrote:
Board Bitch wrote: Go eat a dick.
Finally you start giving advice on something you know about.
Ok, that was funny. RACK.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

Please tell us what FEDERAL laws did Cruz violate that would allow the FBI to investigate.

TIA
There were calls to the FBI tip line. The FBI admitted they screwed up. Go ask them your questions. Are you suggesting the FBI is wrong in their statement of fault.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:The National government can't do anything without it being constitutional you blathering idiot. It's a limiting document. EVERY thing they do must be in the constitution. Did you even GO to class in High School?
Way to move the goal posts board bitch.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:

TIA
There were calls to the FBI tip line. The FBI admitted they screwed up. Go ask them your questions. Are you suggesting the FBI is wrong in their statement of fault.
The term "handle it" implies they had some investigatory role. W/o a federal statute being violated they could only pass the tip on to local LE (which they did fail to do).

But considering local LE made regular trips to his house, what more do you think they would have found? And he was already receiving mental health treatment...why was he able to legally buy a firearm?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:The National government can't do anything without it being constitutional you blathering idiot. It's a limiting document. EVERY thing they do must be in the constitution. Did you even GO to class in High School?
Way to move the goal posts board bitch.
Again, I don't speak stupid so I have no idea what you are talking about. The National government can regulate schools if they accept money from the National government because the Constitution has a property clause (of course 88pedos might point out that that is not the clause they use) which is what I have been saying since day one. Not sure what your scrambled brain read but then you voted for Trump so there is probably no hope for your pea brain anyways.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You piped in tard. You tell us what law Cruz broke.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Feb 17

Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not
acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign -
there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!

:meds:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:

You piped in tard. You tell us what law Cruz broke.

Hey Board Bitch. The FBI has a tip line. Someone called it with info on Cruz. The FBI admits they screwed up. You want more answers, ask them.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So he didn't break any US code laws. Thanks for playing.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Truman wrote:Had that Parkland coach, who died a hero, had a Glock in his desk, I would imagine the carnage woulda been halved. Try to keep up, shrimp.
How many people were killed the day Reagan got shot? Seventeen? Dumbass.

BTW, Coach was a gun owner. He wasn't carrying that day because he respected the "gun free zone" you fucking tards insist on implementing everywhere. How'd that work out? You fucking assholes have no one to blame for this massacre but yourselves.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Truman wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
How many people were killed the day Reagan got shot? Seventeen? Dumbass.

BTW, Coach was a gun owner. He wasn't carrying that day because he respected the "gun free zone" you fucking tards insist on implementing everywhere. How'd that work out? You fucking assholes have no one to blame for this massacre but yourselves.
Way to gloss over the point of the pic!

If a man protected by a large number of the best trained, armed security personnel can't protect one man, what makes you think a teacher w/ a handgun will fare any better?

Some teachers have enough of a problem operating an overhead projector. You think they're going to be able to properly react w/ a gun in a life/death situation? How delusional are you?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The point you are trying to make with the pic is stupid. Hinckley might have done more damage with a knife instead of randomly spraying shots around. But all of those with a gun in that photo made damn sure dude was no longer a threat seconds after he fired the shots.

Would armed teachers or administrators have prevented Cruz’s first few shots? No, but the time before he met an armed response sure would have been much shorter.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: No, but the time before he met an armed response sure would have been much shorter.
Ok lay it out. When would he have been met? By whom? How many would have died in your scenario? Who would have shot them?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yellowkkkal@.net wrote: Americans have been armed to the teeth from the get go yet you won't find accounts of similar massacres in the historical record.
Just one more thing you know nothing about. We have been armed to the teeth since the arms dealers started pumping us up with ads about how much we love guns and how much need them. Only an idiot thinks this is about the 2nd amendment and not the 1st.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Basically the system failed, the warning signs were there but were ignored. The FBI director should resign or be fired. It appears the FBI now stands for Feeble Buracracy Investigation, unless the lead is a Muslim. Like most things run by the government, incompetence and lack of initiative & accountability rule.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Last edited by Joe in PB on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote:
Crisis workers from a South Florida mental health facility were called in 2016 to hold alleged gunman Nikolas Cruz for a psychiatric evaluation after he sent out a Snapchat video in which he cut his arms and said he wanted to buy a gun, according to a mental health report.

But after speaking with Cruz, Henderson Behavioral Health health professionals chose not to hospitalize him, according to a November 2016 Florida Department of Children and Families investigative report obtained by NBC News. The department officially released the report Tuesday after NBC News published details from it.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/so ... 16-n849221

Why isn't any of the blame being put on these assholes? Oh - that's right - they're gods to liberals. Gov't funded pricks that are yet another waste of money.
It also puts a giant hole in the argument that the FBI is completely to blame. The FBI could only pass on their tip to local LE, and what would local LE have been able to do in light of the article you just posted?

The problem isn't that Cruz did something illegal (besides the shooting itself), it's that he didn't do anything illegal.

And part of the solution, since you asked, is to ban AR15's & similar weapons of war.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Joe in PB wrote:Basically the system failed, the warning signs were there but were ignored. The FBI director should resign or be fired. It appears the FBI now stands for Feeble Buracracy Investigation, unless the lead is a Muslim. Like most things run by the government, incompetence and lack of initiative & accountability rule.

Name one US Code violation Cruz violated. I have to say, it is nice to see you don't believe the FBI should raid people's house looking for drugs because they are just .... well too incompetent.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
And part of the solution, since you asked, is to ban AR15's & similar weapons of war.
How are the citizens to ensure a free State without "weapons of war"?

Go ahead, take your time.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That was Diego you syphilitic weasel.

I literarily don't know how you could be stupid enough to make that mistake.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Did the AR15 kill all those kids? What if Cruz made a truck fertilizer bomb and killed many more like McVay? Time to ban fertilzer?

No the problem is a guy caught on video running around his yard with a pistol, and making verbal and written threats about shooting up a school, and nothing was done.

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Joe in PB wrote:Did the AR15 kill all those kids? What if Cruz made a truck fertilizer bomb and killed many more like McVay? Time to ban fertilzer?

No the problem is a guy caught on video running around his yard with a pistol, and making verbal and written threats about shooting up a school, and nothing was done.

Who were you addressing you fucking tard?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dinsdale wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
How are the citizens to ensure a free State without "weapons of war"?

Go ahead, take your time.
You should have taken your time so that you didn't make yourself look like an idiot by attributing my quote to MS....

How are the citizens to ensure a free State w/o "weapons of war?

Let us know how you think an AR15 would do against an M1 Abrams, mensa.
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
I think it would do much better than a spear, mensa.

How would a Kentucky Longrifle do against a warship?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dinsdale wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Relativism FAIL!
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Relativism FAIL!
Wait, what?

Read your original question. Then apply some BenGay to your ass, which you just severely bruised via a swift kick.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dinsdale wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:I think it would do much better than a spear, mensa.
Relativism FAIL!
Wait, what?

Read your original question. Then apply some BenGay to your ass, which you just severely bruised via a swift kick.
Does it really matter how effective a spear is when an AR15 would be ineffective against a tank?

You're really not very good at this...
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote: Way to gloss over the point of the pic!

If a man protected by a large number of the best trained, armed security personnel can't protect one man, what makes you think a teacher w/ a handgun will fare any better?

Some teachers have enough of a problem operating an overhead projector. You think they're going to be able to properly react w/ a gun in a life/death situation? How delusional are you?
Then what is your suggestion(s) in all of this?
Still waiting...
For a RIF program to come to your trailer park?

I already answered the question.
9/27/22
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Keep in mind, 'spray, that we're arguing with tards that think they can change the weather with your tax dollars and that "men" can have babies. Math ain't exactly a Renaissance discipline for them either.

Roughly 30,000 Americans lost their lives to guns last year - 2/3 of them by suicide. Yet there are an estimated 300 million guns in the country. That means 0.000001% of guns resulted in a gunshot death. But that won't preclude a hand-wringing, snow-cuck like a Diablo in Sanctuary from calling for an outright ban on guns. Especially if they look mean.