Does R Wallace ever commit fouls?

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Does R Wallace ever commit fouls?

Post by Cicero »

Obviously not b/c the whiny ass bitch cries every fucking time he is called for a foul. He joins Webber as the two most overrated players in the NBA.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

While I am NO fan of Rasheed, I would definitely NOT call him overrated. I think he is a defensive stud.

However, I’m not sure I’d want him on my team. He is a cancer, and I think hurts the integrity of the team. Of course, pro sports are no longer about integrity, just Ws. If that’s all I wanted, then sure, put him on my team.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:However, I’m not sure I’d want him on my team. He is a cancer, and I think hurts the integrity of the team. Of course, pro sports are no longer about integrity, just Ws. If that’s all I wanted, then sure, put him on my team.
Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Sincerely,
Blazerfan
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

You bet. Passing a cashed tube is a foul most foul. Just ask Ruben Patterson.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

IndyFrisco wrote:While I am NO fan of Rasheed, I would definitely NOT call him overrated. I think he is a defensive stud.

However, I’m not sure I’d want him on my team. He is a cancer, and I think hurts the integrity of the team. Of course, pro sports are no longer about integrity, just Ws. If that’s all I wanted, then sure, put him on my team.
He hasn't been a cancer for Detroit. Be it because of Brown or Dumars, he has acted very well while in Detroit. We'll see how he acts under Flip Saunders.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Killian wrote:
He hasn't been a cancer for Detroit. Be it because of Brown or Dumars, he has acted very well while in Detroit. We'll see how he acts under Flip Saunders.
hehehehe

He's just setting you up. Trust me.

A piece-of-shit human being doesn't magically stop being a piece of shit human being just because he changes adresses. As soon as someone says something negative enough to piss him off, the entire city of Detroit will be out to get him......and trust me, he'll be telling you alllll about it.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Rasheed cant bitch about the calls in Game 7. I guess Brown is getting some sympathy points.
Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

Oh, really. I guess the fact that Detroit can't come 5 feet from "FLAAAAASSSSSSH", (the Fag) without getting a BULLshit foul called, is any better than Sheed!
Poptart, the tard slapper wrote:Don't ya think you could at least sit the boys down for a day or two and talk to 'em about rubbin' one out...?
:lol:
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Scoreboard Pistons. You know the league wanted Shaq and the new boy wonder in the finals. Rack Detroit for keeping their composure and hitting clutch free throws to ice it. C'mon Pistons, back-to-back!!
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Dinsdale wrote:
Killian wrote:
hehehehe

He's just setting you up. Trust me.

A piece-of-shit human being doesn't magically stop being a piece of shit human being just because he changes adresses. As soon as someone says something negative enough to piss him off, the entire city of Detroit will be out to get him......and trust me, he'll be telling you alllll about it.
Well it's worked so far with Sheed and Cory Dillon, so I guess we'll see. But if they win this year, no one will care if Sheed pulls that shit and we trade him.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

the entire city of Detroit will be out to get him......and trust me, he'll be telling you alllll about it.
If he's helping them win titles, Piston fan won't give a fuck if he's fucking their sisters, let alone what he blurps to the media.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The problem with Sheed isn't what he says to the media. It's his little conspiracy theories/paranoia, which he then takes the frustrations that his warped little brain convinces him are real onto the court. Watched it for many years out here. Moody bastard, and if he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, he'll mail in his game. I've been suprised the Sheed/Detroit honeymoon has lasted this long. Watched his act for far too long to believe he can shelve it for very much longer. It'll happen, sooner or later.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

gee. i never knew Dinsdale was personally acquainted with Rasheed.

rack him. i guess.