Happy New Year y’all

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Happy New Year y’all

Post by Left Seater »

We are only a few hours from 2018 here in the Europes.

Headed to dinner soon and then a few bars. Here’s hoping your celebration tonight goes according to plan. But please what ever you do, don’t drink and drive. Most of y’all know my Dad was killed by a drunk driver and while I am not nearly as angry about it as when I first started posting on the Rome Board, I am still get angry when I see these DUI stories.

Cab, Uber, limo, tow truck, whatever the fuck just get yourself home without driving if you have been drinking. Don’t be that guy that says “I am fine, I only had two.”

Happy New Year ya bunch of pricks!
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Re: Happy New Year y’all

Post by Moving Sale »

DUI laws are a scam. Just another money maker for the man, oh and lawyers. Lawyers make a TON of money from DUI laws. :hfal:
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

A board needs its Tards so I have been told.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag you authoritarian fuck.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

If you're in The Netherlands, get ready for the world's biggest bottle rocket war.

A school burned down two years ago.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Uber is terrific and contributes to being at ease and having a better time than when driving.

i hope everyone here has a happy, healthy & prosperous New Year. :bode:
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The best thing about New Years is it brings to a close what is known as the "Holiday Season."

No more crowded stores, even more horrible traffic than usual, assholes fighting over the new GI Joes with the Pokemon Grip (or whatever the new fad is), and the television is no longer saturated with that asshole George Baily and his Wonderfully Evil Life.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'm not condoning drunk driving, but is there seriously anybody who has, say, two light beers at a bar, then orders an uber home and picks up their car the following day? I've never heard of that.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

"Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way."
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Happy New Year to everyone, and I mean everyone. Hope 2018 is full of health and prosperity to all. Oh, and hurricane free.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Fook off...
Go Bucs, Gators
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bucmonkey wrote:Fook off...
You do the same, you incoherent, whining nobody.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Rolleyes response in 3...2...1...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And even that strains his intellect.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:that asshole George Baily and his Wonderfully Evil Life.
I feel I should elaborate...

So, this asshole starts a bank, solely to benefit his construction company. He offers subprime mortgages, because "everyone should own a house." Fucker doesn't even have the cash-on-hand to cover the deposits.

Sounds kind of familiar... from about 10 years ago.

How did that work out?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

You too?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:that asshole George Baily and his Wonderfully Evil Life.
I feel I should elaborate...
Why? Do you feel like we need nap?
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Carson wrote:If you're in The Netherlands, get ready for the world's biggest bottle rocket war.

A school burned down two years ago.
I would be entertained if your house burned to the ground.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

So, you're an arsonist as well as a reindeer felcher.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Sad unhappy cunts...
Go Bucs, Gators
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

What, no :meds: ?

I guess that Mavis Beacon tutorial finally registered in your feeble mind.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Happy new year Farks,

Lasted about 2 hours after the New York ball drop.

OU - Georgia game, damm G big dogs just wore down OU at the end. 'Bama doing the same and more to Clemson.

Going into the new year, look after your brothers and sisters around you. Love those around you. The stinky guy/gal hanging out for handouts, buy them a sandwich, they are hungry. Hell, buy them a Bud-Ice and a bottle of water. Develop a relationship of trust instead of looking at them in disdain. Stop and talk, ask what their problem is. Maybe all they need is a ride across town that they can't figure out, help them out. Others don't want help, they have fallen through the cracks,they are still hungry, buy a sandwich for them also. 1 of ??? will get off the street. But 1 is better than none.

There is all this bullshite talk on this board about Repugnents not giving a carp, and the Liberfuks taking too much. You all are arguing that government is doing to much or too little. It is all hypocritical.

What are you physically doing yourself?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

atmdad wrote:Going into the new year, look after your brothers and sisters around you. Love those around you. The stinky guy/gal hanging out for handouts, buy them a sandwich, they are hungry. Hell, buy them a Bud-Ice and a bottle of water. Develop a relationship of trust instead of looking at them in disdain. Stop and talk, ask what their problem is. Maybe all they need is a ride across town that they can't figure out, help them out. Others don't want help, they have fallen through the cracks,they are still hungry, buy a sandwich for them also. 1 of ??? will get off the street. But 1 is better than none.

There is all this bullshite talk on this board about Repugnents not giving a carp, and the Liberfuks taking too much. You all are arguing that government is doing to much or too little. It is all hypocritical.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

atmdad wrote: Going into the new year, look after your brothers and sisters around you. Love those around you. The stinky guy/gal hanging out for handouts, buy them a sandwich, they are hungry. Hell, buy them a Bud-Ice and a bottle of water. Develop a relationship of trust instead of looking at them in disdain. Stop and talk, ask what their problem is. Maybe all they need is a ride across town that they can't figure out, help them out. Others don't want help, they have fallen through the cracks,they are still hungry, buy a sandwich for them also. 1 of ??? will get off the street. But 1 is better than none.
Is this for real? Are you trolling?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote:
atmdad wrote:Going into the new year, look after your brothers and sisters around you. Love those around you. The stinky guy/gal hanging out for handouts, buy them a sandwich, they are hungry. Hell, buy them a Bud-Ice and a bottle of water. Develop a relationship of trust instead of looking at them in disdain. Stop and talk, ask what their problem is. Maybe all they need is a ride across town that they can't figure out, help them out. Others don't want help, they have fallen through the cracks,they are still hungry, buy a sandwich for them also. 1 of ??? will get off the street. But 1 is better than none.

Happy New Year everybody

Nice thoughts from atmdad.

Hope you all are staying warm. Supposed to be about 75 here. Santa Fe was a little cooler over the weekend, but still got up to 57 and I was walking around in shirtsleeves at least until dark.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

My wife son and I spent New Year's in Middlebury Vermont with my brother. Your stories of cold temperatures in California amuse me.

Of course it was a lot warmer by the fire place.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown