Mikey, you racist bastard!!!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Mikey, you racist bastard!!!!

Post by smackaholic »

As if banning coons from his pool wasn't enough.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/28/fa ... ntend.html

Care to explain yourself, you fat hippy bastard? You're always going on and on about how those local farmers markets are so epcot.

Too fukking good to go to hood supermarket for some fried chicken and grape soda, I'll bet.

Out of curiosity, can you get watermelon at one of your local farmer's markets?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Mikey, you racist bastard!!!!

Post by Dinsdale »

Time to just end all funding for universities in this country. They continue to promote more and more stupidity, which is the exact opposite of their intended function. And if they're doing the opposite of what they're expected to do, it would be asinine to continue funding them.

Academics desperate to see their name in print are a sad lot, with no shame. Each looking to out-stupid the next.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Joassart-Marcelli and Bosco received funding from the National Science Foundation to research “the role of food in structuring everyday life in immigrant and low-income urban neighborhoods.”
I'll rack Trump when he pulls the plug on the National Science Foundation. If this is what they're giving grants to on my dime, they're wayyyy past their expiration date.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

The talking head is a prof at San Diego State ?? That and the whole area are pretty white really. Fuck him.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Law of unintended consequences.

Want to bring veggies to the ghetto, farmer's markets bring organic super fresh veggies to the ghetto, ghetto people can't afford organic super fresh veggies.

Meh.

There is a real need for fresh healthy food in the ghettos where often there is little to no produce available, 2nd Thursday organic farmer's market isn't a solution. Upside it brings white people into the neighborhoods, they might spend some money in other spots helping ghetto businesses stay afloat and they will surely demand safety, downside other than bringing diversity in the form of suburbanites into the hood it does nothing but create a once a month traffic jam for the residents.
Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

There’s a great BBQ stand at the farmers market I go to in Vista.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Plus a lot of the vendors there are brown skinned people. We’re supporting family run independent local agriculture. Some assholes just have to find something to bitch about.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

MsCJ wrote:Law of unintended consequences.

Want to bring veggies to the ghetto, farmer's markets bring organic super fresh veggies to the ghetto, ghetto people can't afford organic super fresh veggies.

Meh.

There is a real need for fresh healthy food in the ghettos where often there is little to no produce available, 2nd Thursday organic farmer's market isn't a solution. Upside it brings white people into the neighborhoods, they might spend some money in other spots helping ghetto businesses stay afloat and they will surely demand safety, downside other than bringing diversity in the form of suburbanites into the hood it does nothing but create a once a month traffic jam for the residents.
I read somewhere about a movement in some cities to turn empty lots into community gardens. Getting people involved is the best way to spread healthy food. Problem is that a lot of people just aren’t really interested.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This is a really good idea, except for one small problem.

Anything nice in the hood that is under 24/7 armed security will be destroyed. Trust me on that. I grew up in the hood, in the 70s, so I have first hand knowledge. And the hood of 2017 is a thousand times worse than it was in 1977. The biggest difference is that in 1977, the cops actually did put a little effort into keeping things under control in the hood.

That all went out the window with the war on cops over the last 5 or 6 years, led by the race-baiter in chief. Today cops give the hood a wide berth and I don't blame them a fukking bit. Why lose your career or even life trying to help people that are walking around chanting what a racist POS you are?

This sad situation is, IMO, Obama's single worst legacy. We can argue over the rest of his record, but how libtards can't admit that what he did has set back racial tensions by about 50 years is troubling. The worst part of it is that the victims of this situation are the poor law abiding brown folks caught in the middle. The ones that prolly think, you know it would be nice to grow me some watermelons in the yard, but them mvscals would just steal them.

Sorry for sidetracking this thread, but, wtf, it's my thread anyway and it is a related topic.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You are not sorry at all. YOU are, however, a stupid racist fuck if you believe one word of what you typed.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:You are not sorry at all. YOU are, however, a stupid racist fuck if you believe one word of what you typed.
Are you denying that life in the hood didn't get a whole lot worse when the cops decided to back off from their duties in the hood?

Why don't you just take a look at the murder stats for Chicago or B-more over the last decade.

Those places are full on war zones today. A decent analogy would be Iraq after we pulled out in 2012. Disfunctional areas become more disfunctional when the people attempting to keep the peace walk away. The cops did so on the south side of Chicago, our military did it in Iraq. Both places, as predicted, went to shit. Both situations have Barry's prints all over them. Now it is up to The Great Orange Father to try to turn them around. He has had some success in Iraq. I think he will have it in Chiraq as well.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:Now it is up to The Great Orange Father to try to turn them around. He has had some success in Iraq. I think he will have it in Chiraq as well.

Which civics class taught you that the feds have jurisdiction over community policing in Chicago?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:I read somewhere about a movement in some cities to turn empty lots into community gardens.
Huh?

Yeah, I read about that, too... when they did it here, ohhhhh... 30+ years ago.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

smackaholic wrote: The worst part of it is that the victims of this situation are the poor law abiding brown folks caught in the middle. The ones that prolly think, you know it would be nice to grow me some watermelons in the yard, but them mvscals would just steal them.
Right. In our area the Hispanics are the majority of the food vendors in the local markets with their "sustainable locally grown"
produce. My fucking ass. They are buying this stuff at the wholesale produce markets and then pawning it off as locally grown, even though it is imfuckingpossible to grow that vegetable at that time of the year in this area. But the bearded hipster millennials and the aging hippies all are fawning over it and handing the vendors the wads of cash, which I am sure they report on their taxes.

The ones selling "organic" produce...bought shit from me when I was growing a truck farm about 4 years ago. I did not use any chemicals at that time other than some glyphosate to clean the weeds and grass out before planting, but the farm did not meet "organic" parameters at all. I tried to have a U pick operation, but the American public was too fucking lazy to come out and pick the own vegetables. They would come out to the farm and buy it as long as somebody else picked it for them. I made about $ 1,000 on sales of $ 3,000 for way too much work. I put a gyro mower to it all before the season was over.

The one thing about farmers markets is they are great for the vendors as it is pretty much all cash sales with no inventory tracking. Some will drive hundreds of miles with "locally" grown produce to the better markets, spend a whole day plus some prep time, but come out of it with $ 3,000 a day in cash.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:how libtards can't admit that what he did has set back racial tensions by about 50 years is troubling.
Only to racist shitstains like yourself.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:You are not sorry at all. YOU are, however, a stupid racist fuck if you believe one word of what you typed.
You ever thought about recording a CD of this schtick and trying to sell it ?? There has to be a multitude of bitter little midgets out there that you could become their prophet for . You could even start a line of gear and swag for follow on sales. Be a fucking god to them and give up your failing law practice.
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Most cops are fucking shitstains just like most CO's and Military fucks. Most are racist and whatnot. Fire the lot of them and start over. They are the problem not the cure.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mikey wrote:I read somewhere about a movement in some cities to turn empty lots into community gardens.
Huh?

Yeah, I read about that, too... when they did it here, ohhhhh... 30+ years ago.
Or when we did it 10 years before that.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: If you're anything in real life like you are in here, you're automatically one of the worst piles of shit I've ever had any conversation with.
I don't think anyone on this board acts the same way in real life. I've met a number of degenerates from T1B and they have all been nice, pleasant people IRL. Even Moving Sale.

On the other hand, I bet you and Suckaholic are as dumb in real life as you are at this sordid clambake.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Or when we did it 10 years before that.
If you're anything in real life like you are in here, you're automatically one of the worst piles of shit I've ever had any conversation with.
Dude is running away with the Board Bitch voting. You were expecting a rational conversation ??
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: I've met a number of degenerates from T1B and they have all been nice, pleasant people IRL. Even Moving Sale.
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Or when we did it 10 years before that.
If you're anything in real life like you are in here, you're automatically one of the worst piles of shit I've ever had any conversation with.
Dude is running away with the Board Bitch voting. You were expecting a rational conversation ??
You really do need validation don't you? Lack of self of steam much?
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Derron has the IQ of a ferret.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Moving Sale wrote:Most cops are fucking shitstains just like most CO's and Military fucks. Most are racist and whatnot. Fire the lot of them and start over. They are the problem not the cure.
:lol: And what, hire a bunch of stunted “lawyers” like yourself? This country would be overrun by our enemies within minutes of your new hiring.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Creepy
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Slap wrote:Derron has the IQ of a ferret.
Slap the fuckstick troll has poopy pants.
Derron