Christmas gift ideas

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Christmas gift ideas

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This year I'm giving more of them as gifts.
Cool. I'll PM you my address.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Those look pretty cool. Waterproof is good.

I'm on my second one of these:

A little more pricey but the sound is awesome. If I want to listen to music in the shower I put it on top of the bathroom counter and the entire cabinet pretty much turns into a large subwoofer.

As far as gift-giving, I've pretty much given up trying to figure out what anybody might "need" or want. For the past few years I've only given consumables - wine, food, booze - because everybody already has too much junk. I don't want anybody to give me anything I have to figure out when to wear, where to display or how to store.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I plan to give Mikey one of these.

And this is for Moving Sale.

For Screwball.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Thanks, broski!

I'll hire Wisky a decent hockey coach as you'll be missing the tournament....again.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Of course you're hopefully smart enough to know that Wisky finally has a good coach in place. Rebuilding takes time. Keep in mind that Mike Eaves' teams won a total of 12 games during his last two seasons. Wisky's on their way back to the top. Who knows, maybe some day Kalamazoo Tech will win 6 national championships 1 national championship one NCAA tournament game. Miracles do happen.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Goober McTuber wrote: And this is for Moving Sale.
FTFY
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Of course you're hopefully smart enough to know that Wisky finally has a good coach in place. Rebuilding takes time. Keep in mind that Mike Eaves' teams won a total of 12 games during his last two seasons. Wisky's on their way back to the top. Who knows, maybe some day Kalamazoo Tech will win 6 national championships 1 national championship one NCAA tournament game. Miracles do happen.
Enjoy missing the tournament, loser.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Of course you're hopefully smart enough to know that Wisky finally has a good coach in place. Rebuilding takes time. Keep in mind that Mike Eaves' teams won a total of 12 games during his last two seasons. Wisky's on their way back to the top. Who knows, maybe some day Kalamazoo Tech will win 6 national championships 1 national championship one NCAA tournament game. Miracles do happen.
Enjoy missing the tournament, loser.
Tournament bids are months away. Enjoy your premature ejaculation.