Dems eating their own- Franken back to lousy standup

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Dems eating their own- Franken back to lousy standup

Post by Derron »

Ohh the horrrahhh of it all. Franken ejects after his Dem home boys fry his ass.

Cue the shit slinging monkeys in 3....2....1...Go !

http://www.kxl.com/senator-franken-step/
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Re: Dems eating their own- Franken back to lousy standup

Post by Moving Sale »

Actually they are looking to elect a pedophile, but Duhron is ok with that because he would vote to lower corporate taxes.
What a fucking POS.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Parrot wrote:Actually they are looking to elect a pedophile, but the coolest guy on this board is ok with that because he would vote to lower corporate taxes.
What a fucking POS.
The Dems are looking to elect a pedophile ?? No fucking shock there.

Pedophile and corporate taxes..great connection there.
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You are one dumb asswipe.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Parrot wrote:You are one dumb asswipe.
Come on little man..you can do better than that..help a guy out here..let rip one of those " Fuck off you orange fuck" blasts...don't just let it go with a simple "dumb asswipe" lame ass blast.
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

If you were not as stupid as a bag of sand I might actually take the time to explain it to you.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:Ohh the horrrahhh of it all. Franken ejects after his Dem home boys fry his ass.

Cue the shit slinging monkeys in 3....2....1...Go !

http://www.kxl.com/senator-franken-step/
At least he's not claiming the women liked it because he's famous, and then claiming that they're lying anyway.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:Roy Moore is an ass hat. But I don’t see how dating teenagers would be a crime if you could marry one in Alabama. Explain.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.a ... _legal.amp
That is because you are an idiot.
And that is if we were talking about dating you fucking pedo.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote:I decline to debate whether it is appropriate for a man in his 30s to "date" a 14 year old girl. To me, it is self evident.

It is horrible that one of our major parties is led by "grab them by the pussy," who can't distance himself from white supremacists and neo Nazis, and who now actively supports a candidate who "dated" teens when he was in his 30s and who was twice removed from the bench for placing his religious convictions above our Constitution. No doubt Lincoln and Reagan are spinning in their graves.

I will give some props to the Republicans, however. They told us that same sex marriage would lead to pedophilia, I didn't believe them at the time, but they have been proven right.

And don't forget that they're the party that claims to want to cut spending but are perfectly okay with one of their own spending $84,000 in taxpayer money to pay off a sexual assault victim.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: And don't forget that they're the party that claims to want to cut spending but are perfectly okay with one of their own spending $84,000 in taxpayer money to pay off a sexual assault victim.
Any more lies you want to make up? Old Blake is from my hometown and he needs to go. Dude is an asshat of the highest order. Sadly people were left to vote for him or Ortiz who was a life long politician. Ortiz was socially conservative but spent money like few other Dems could. He was getting a ton of heat from his fellow Dems for his pro-life traditional marriage stance and the Dems undercut him in the election.

Blake should resign tonight.

Now screw off and stop making up lies.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What's the cutoff for being a career politician, Lefty?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:And the Republicans are trying to elect a guy who "dated" teenagers to the Senate.
Dating teens was not illegal and apparently not all that creepy in Alabama, circa 1977.

Your pal Bill Clinton had a few rape allegations against him, made much less than 40 years after the fact. But you could give two fukks about that, right chip? And yeah, they were just allegations. How about him, as POTUS fukking around in the white house with someone 2-3 years older? You are going to tell me with a straight face that a 30 year old single ADA sniffing around 17 yearolds is any less creepy than a married POTUS is his late 40s?

What we can be reasonably sure of is that Roy may have had some creepy dating habits in 1977. Beyond that, allegations with very questionable timing. I am no fan of Roy. Don't much care for his wearing his social conservative beliefs on his sleeve. But there have been zero allegations against him over numerous very public elections, then all of a sudden, days after he is the locked in rep nominee they all come out? This doesn't register on your bullshit meter even a little?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:a guy who "dated" teenagers
A good percentage of .net approves of the practice.

#losers
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:I decline to debate whether it is appropriate for a man in his 30s to "date" a 14 year old girl. To me, it is self evident.

It is horrible that one of our major parties is led by "grab them by the pussy," who can't distance himself from white supremacists and neo Nazis, and who now actively supports a candidate who "dated" teens when he was in his 30s and who was twice removed from the bench for placing his religious convictions above our Constitution. No doubt Lincoln and Reagan are spinning in their graves.

I will give some props to the Republicans, however. They told us that same sex marriage would lead to pedophilia, I didn't believe them at the time, but they have been proven right.

The 14 year old's allegations, in addition to being 40 years old are looking quite sketchy. You've heard of that innocent until proven guilty thing, right?

We do know for a fact that he did court some girls in their late teens. That's plenty creepy by my standards, but apparently in 1977 Alabama, it wasn't that odd and it was legal.

I have just one question. How would you rank the following acts using this newfound morality meter you dems have whipped out lately

Act one: 32 year old single attorney courts 17 year old, with her parent's blessing. This is done in Alabama circa 1977.

Act dos: 47 year old married POTUS gets blowjob in the oval office with 22 year old flunky. Then lies about it under oath. Doesn't really fukking matter when it was done.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

HANNITY: At that time in your life, let me ask you this you do remember these girls would it be unusual for you as a 32-year-old guy to have dated a woman as young as 17? That would be a 15 year difference or a girl 18. Do you remember dating girls that young at that time?

MOORE: Not generally, no. If did, you know, I'm not going to dispute anything but I don't remember anything like that.

:lol: :lol:

Not generally?

What kind of an answer is that?

The guy is a friggin' squirrel, man.
As is lying liar Al Franken, btw.

Get over it.

Drain the damn country.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, he didn't do himself any favors with the Hannity interview.

So, that being said, it is pretty well established fact that he liked them young, 17-18 years old.

I wasn't chasing 17 year olds at 32, as I was married with a 3 year old daughter. Had I been single and still on the prowl, I wouldn't have 18 year old pussy as my preferred prey, but had one dropped in my lap, I suspect I would have fukked the shit out of her.

And so would the substantial majority of you miscreants, whether you have the balls to admit it or not.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

smackaholic wrote:Yeah, he didn't do himself any favors with the Hannity interview.

So, that being said, it is pretty well established fact that he liked them young, 17-18 years old.

I wasn't chasing 17 year olds at 32, as I was married with a 3 year old daughter. Had I been single and still on the prowl, I wouldn't have 18 year old pussy as my preferred prey, but had one dropped in my lap, I suspect I would have fukked the shit out of her.

And so would the substantial majority of you miscreants, whether you have the balls to admit it or not.
So when I was 21, I got the chance to roll a gal that was 38. It was fun. A lot of fun. A couple of times. The age difference was nothing.
Derron
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What's the cutoff for being a career politician, Lefty?
No specific number. This guy spent 3 years trying to sell insurance then the next 40 in elected office. I’d say that is a career politician.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What's the cutoff for being a career politician, Lefty?
Pussy bleeding liberal like you has no idea what the time lines are ??

Looks like your party of the oppressed has the lock on the top 14 spots , and a good portion of the rest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... of_service
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:If you were not as stupid as a bag of sand I might actually take the time to explain it to you.
Bag of sand ?? I can use that on my next sports field renovation....or my buddy who does 15 million a year in that type of work..and uses over a million a year in sand. But yeah, it don't work at all.
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Not if you mix it into the soil it doesn't. Your buddy is also an idiot.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Hmmm. I wonder why sports fields are built atop a sand base? Couldn’t be because they want all the water to pond up on the field. Same for field turf fields.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Yeah, he didn't do himself any favors with the Hannity interview.

So when I was 21, I got the chance to roll a gal that was 38. It was fun. A lot of fun. A couple of times. The age difference was nothing.
Rack you!

I can remember being that early 20s dude who's pussy radar was tuned in to chicks in my general age range, and on occasion, some 40ish divorced broad would come along and I'd walk in the other direction. If I ever come across a functional time machine, I am gonna set it to 1987 and track me down, so I can let him know that their ain't a damn thing wrong with 40 year old pussy. Hell, I've had a few helpings of 54 year old pussy this week and it was quite good as well.

Whoever said youth is wasted on the young was right. Getting a rematch with the 1980s would be pretty epcot knowing what I do now.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:Hmmm. I wonder why sports fields are built atop a sand base? Couldn’t be because they want all the water to pond up on the field. Same for field turf fields.
Spit it out pedobear.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Sarcasm, prolly went right over your head.
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Franken is without a doubt the worst regular ever to appear on SNL.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:Sarcasm, prolly went right over your head.
I got that it was sarcasm. You might want to think twice before you hitch yourself to a dummy like Duhron.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
I got that it was sarcasm. You might want to think twice before you hitch yourself to a dummy like Duhron.
I am simply pointing out that colleges, pro teams, golf courses et al say Derron is correct.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Parrot wrote:
He is an educated man who understands a reasonable and common construction practice. You on the other hand are a dumb mother fucking midget piece of shit retard whose only take is " Fuck off you orange fuck". Fellate a pistol and spare us all your drivel.

Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
I am simply pointing out that colleges, pro teams, golf courses et al say Derron is correct.
Name one.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Anyone that doesn't want his field to turn into a mudpit because there was 2 inches of rain the day before the game.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Name one.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Here you go you standing on a stool fucking a goats ass moron, the first link will give you a lot of pictures so that will help you understand since the written word escapes you.

https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.e ... pnw675.pdf

[url]https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is- ... rt-1441191[/url]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand-base ... tic_fields

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/cro ... ilsand.htm
On many professional level fields the infield and outfield are practically flat. These
professional field systems are sand based meaning they are constructed of 8 to 10 inches
of sand on top of 4 inches of gravel. This type of design requires a sub drainage system
that includes a series of drain tiles that is very extensive to allow the rain water to flow
quickly through the turf and into a storm water system. These materials are tested for
bridging to ensure they provide a stable playing surface.
This is the site the above quote comes from:
http://www.baseballsask.ca/assets/Baseb ... uction.pdf
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Way to move the goal posts fuckhead. I told you that you had to separate the drainage from the natural soil in the first few posts on this subject. You originally said:
"This is a field that had issues. Note the condition of the skinned area. The soil holding together like that is indication of high levels of clay, the smallest soil particle. We add sand, the largest soil particle to try and get a workable soil."

Which is complete and utter bullshit.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:Way to move the goal posts fuckhead. I told you that you had to separate the drainage from the natural soil in the first few posts on this subject. You originally said:
"This is a field that had issues. Note the condition of the skinned area. The soil holding together like that is indication of high levels of clay, the smallest soil particle. We add sand, the largest soil particle to try and get a workable soil."

Nice to see that I am up in your dome so much about sand and soil. Rack you for going back and doing a great c and p on my post. This shows that myself and a few others are rolling around in your dome, kicking the holy living fuck out of what few brain cells you have and then pissing on those that fall out. You running a spreadsheet on those posts ?? I would no more go back on one of your shit posts to c and p some of your shit drivel for any reason at all. But then you post nothing worth bringing back up so it is all good.

Got a couple of my truck drivers, (the ones who bring sand to my fields) coming by for beers next week. I would like to bring them by your dome so we can kick the scoccqueer ball around in there a bit. Plenty of room . Fucking tard.
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

In other words, I was right and you were wrong, even after you took more time to find a bunch of irrelevant links than I did finding my quote.
You are one stupid fuck.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:Way to move the goal posts fuckhead. I told you that you had to separate the drainage from the natural soil in the first few posts on this subject. You originally said:

Any anyone with the most rudimentary understanding of what soil is understands what he is saying. If soil has too high a percentage of clay, it will not drain. It will hold water, like a fukking clay vase. If it is too sandy it will not hold water well enough.

This shit is not rocket science. I am a long ways from being any sort of expert on the subject as Derron appears to be, but I understand that soil is consisted of basically 3 things, clay, sand and organic material.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Here we go again. :meds: You don't add sand to clay soils. That makes concete.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:In other words, I was right and you were wrong, even after you took more time to find a bunch of irrelevant links than I did finding my quote.
You are one stupid fuck.
But you still went looking for my quote because I am in your dome. Scoreboard bitch.
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So to recap: you spent more time being wrong than I spent being right. Yeah you really got over. :doh: :lol: