Flynn charged

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Flynn charged

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:As if Russia is the only example.

:meds:

As for the Russia deal which part is untrue?

1) The Clinton State dept approved the transfer of 20% us US uranium to Russia

2) The Russian Investors in the deal made huge, north of $100 million in donations the Clinton slush fund “Charity.”
Neither are true. So link us up or shut your fucking piehole.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016 ... legations/

Add the New York Times to the list that think you are full of shit.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Show me the man, and I'll find you the crime.

Uncle Joe would be proud of Bob Mueller.
I laffed. We have truly hit bizarro world.

Trump and his crime family are going down. Might as well stop kicking and screaming, save your energy.
Why would we think Trump would go down? Plenty of other high ranking government officials have skated. Plus Trump can pardon himself.

No, Fake seater, he can't pardon himself. First, if the congress impeaches (and convicts) him--which they could and would do without a criminal conviction--then he no longer has the presidential pardon power. Get it? it's pretty simple. You know, like how simply the wings folded like those of a bird as the massive 757 disappeared into the small (missile pierced) hole in the recently reinforced pentagon wall. You utterly disgusting fraud. And dumb as a bucket of sand.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Says you. There are plenty of other examples of the Clintons being for sale, but of course you don’t care.
Is she president?

BUT BUT BUT HILLARY!
BUT BUT BUT HER EMAILS!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

For the dumbasses of the board who don't understand why this is a problem for Trump, here's the reason:

1. During the election, Flynn gets in contact with the Russian government. (12/29/16)

2. Flynn lies to the FBI about the contact. (1/24/17)

3. Flynn "resigns" (2/13/17). According to his latest tweet, Trump knew Flynn had lied to the FBI. This would mean he was aware that Flynn had contact with the Russian govt.

4. Trump then asks Comey to drop the active investigation against Flynn. He knew a crime had been committed, and he pressured the investigators to stop the investigation. (2/14/17)
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016 ... legations/

Add the New York Times to the list that think you are full of shit.
That was an opinion piece. I was talking about evidence.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:For the dumbasses of the board
Some Dude Who Just Accused Others Of Being Dumbasses wrote:During the election... (12/29/16)

Well done... really.

A person has to put in a pretty good effort to achieve this status.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_America wrote:For the dumbasses of the board who don't understand why this is a problem for Trump, here's the reason:

1. During the election, Flynn gets in contact with the Russian government. (12/29/16)
I thought you people were bent on proving something called "collusion"? That Trump plotted with Putin and the Russians to steal the American election?

On December 29th, Trump had been president-elect for over 6 weeks. You bring new levels of stupid to message boarding, Screwey.

So that's the best you people have? The duly elected President of the United States dares send an envoy to a world power and you come in here sputtering that this somehow constitutes a "problem"?

A leak to your beloved WaPo back in January had Mueller stating that no actionable crime occurred when Flynn spoke to Kislyak. If this leak is true - and I can't imagine why it wouldn't be, given the nature of Flynn's crime - then Trump was right: the Obama administration WAS spying on the president-elect and his team. I'd hope you'd take bigger issue with a sitting president spying on a political adversary than having a member of a transition team looking to make nice with a foreign power, but everyone knows you liberals are largely commies and America-hating traitors and that's how you roll.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:For the dumbasses of the board
Some Dude Who Just Accused Others Of Being Dumbasses wrote:During the election... (12/29/16)

Well done... really.

A person has to put in a pretty good effort to achieve this status.
That's the date the story ran. Nice try.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote:
Screw_America wrote:For the dumbasses of the board who don't understand why this is a problem for Trump, here's the reason:

I thought you people were bent on proving something called "collusion"? That Trump plotted with Putin and the Russians to steal the American election?

On December 29th, Trump had been president-elect for over 6 weeks. You bring new levels of stupid to message boarding, Screwey.

So that's the best you people have? The duly elected President of the United States dares send an envoy to a world power and you come in here sputtering that this somehow constitutes a "problem"?

A leak to your beloved WaPo back in January had Mueller stating that no actionable crime occurred when Flynn spoke to Kislyak. If this leak is true - and I can't imagine why it wouldn't be, given the nature of Flynn's crime - then Trump was right: the Obama administration WAS spying on the president-elect and his team. I'd hope you'd take bigger issue with a sitting president spying on a political adversary than having a member of a transition team looking to make nice with a foreign power, but everyone knows you liberals are largely commies and America-hating traitors and that's how you roll.
Again, 12-29 is when the story ran. Congrats on dislodging your tongue from Trump's nuts. How did they taste?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

You like datelines? Try this one. Then go kill yourself. Asshole.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 723036a2b9
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote: 1) The Clinton State dept approved the transfer of 20% us US uranium to Russia

2) The Russian Investors in the deal made huge, north of $100 million in donations the Clinton slush fund “Charity.”
This story has been debunked time and time again. Trump has clear, established business interests in Russia (the Trump Tower he's always wanted to have in Moscow, not to mention the Russian mob money he launders through his properties).

Plus, HRC wasn't willing to destroy the West at Putin's behest, unlike Trump.

You are an amateur.
Debunked in your world. I asked which of those didn’t happen. You didn’t answer. Not surprising.

Now link us up to facts backing up your claim that Trump is willing to destroy the West at Putin’s request. Talk about amateur. Then again given your roll as a jizz mopper amateur is prolly the best you can hope for.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:“Her” is for sale, so that would seem to be an easier mark than Trump. And when you are bought and paid for it is easy to pull the strings.
Unlike Orange Pedobar, HRC didn't have any established business interests in Russia. Were you born yesterday?
Unlike HRC, The D hasn't received 145 million dollars from the roooskies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And I get a kick out of how the libs like to point out that their candidates don't have businesses overseas.

No shit. They don't have them here either. They have fed from the gubmint trough their entire careers.

Last edited by smackaholic on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Were it not for government, Hillary would likely be a public defender in Chicago. Bernie would be living in a van, possibly down by the river.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: No, Fake seater, he can't pardon himself. First, if the congress impeaches (and convicts) him--which they could and would do without a criminal conviction--then he no longer has the presidential pardon power. Get it?
And you are too fucking stupid to know when you have been trolled hard and deep, and you swallowed the entire load. Is there any room in your dome for anything not 9 / 11 related ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote:Were it not for government, Hillary would likely be a public defender in Chicago. Bernie would be living in a van, possibly down by the river.
And Barack Hussein would still be claiming foreign birth when it suited his needs.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:“Her” is for sale, so that would seem to be an easier mark than Trump. And when you are bought and paid for it is easy to pull the strings.
Unlike Orange Pedobar, HRC didn't have any established business interests in Russia. Were you born yesterday?
Unlike HRC, The D hasn't received 145 million dollars from the roooskies.

Link?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Were it not for government, Hillary would likely be a public defender in Chicago. Bernie would be living in a van, possibly down by the river.
And Barack Hussein would still be claiming foreign birth when it suited his needs.
And the orangepedobear would be hustling blow jobs on skid row.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:That's the date the story ran. Nice try.

So, when getting your ass kicked up one side, and down the other in brutal fashion (mostly by you), your next play was to... double down?

Simply amazing.
FROM SCREWEY'S OWN FUCKING LINK wrote:Flynn admitted in his plea that he lied to the FBI about several December conversations with Kislyak. In one, on Dec. 22

And that's the earliest date of any contact between Flynn and Kislyak that's been reported.

Keep this up, and there won't be much of your carcass left for the birds to pick through. But it speaks to your willingness to lie to support the party-line you've been fed until it became your religion.

Pathetic.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
And the orangepedobear would be hustling blow jobs on skid row.
Is that what he was doing prior to running for elected office for the first time in his life? Funny, I could have sworn he was a real estate mogul, TV show star.

You can argue that he got a nice start thanks to pops.

You can argue that he did some underhanded shit along the way to build his empire.

But, he still did it. He used government, skillfully, as does any developer, especially in NYC, but government itself was not the source of his accomplishments.

Hillaries accomplishments are all the result of government, oh and the other time proven method of attaining riches.....marrying well.

Bernie was a failed writer, carpenter and likely a few other things prior to stumbling into the mayor's office in VT. at about the age of 40.

Most people with any degree of talent have succeeded at something well before then.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

My comment stands. Without gov handouts his porch would look like yours.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Although no moment would have been opportune for Michael Flynn, Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, to plead guilty to lying to the F.B.I. and agree to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller, last week was a particularly bad time for the news to come to light. Flynn’s plea deal happened to top off a week in which the president seemed to become increasingly belligerent, repeating outright lies to his inner circle, and reportedly convincing himself that he is immune to backlash, either political or legal.

It was perhaps the sense that he could “operate with impunity” that motivated Trump’s delayed response to Flynn’s indictment on Saturday, when he tweeted what seemed like a damning confession—an impression his lawyers quickly moved to quash, with John Dowd taking responsibility for the tweet’s contents. Whether Dowd sent the tweet or not, however, was only the public manifestation of the crippling paranoia that is reportedly setting in behind the scenes at the White House, as well as the growing sense that Trump is spiraling out of control.

Politico reported on Sunday that staffers are increasingly unable to limit Trump’s ability to consume information—it is near impossible, one said, to prevent him from watching television—and Trump’s allies worry that White House lawyer Ty Cobb’s repeated promise that the probe will be over soon is “divorced from reality.” “There’s no quarterback. . . . They’re literally making it up as they go along,” a person close to the White House told Politico, describing the lack of any containment strategy. “We’re in very dangerous territory.”

Caught in the center of this Trump maelstrom is John Kelly, the former general-turned-chief of staff, brought in earlier this year to stabilize a warring West Wing and restrain the president from his worst impulses. Part of his initial strategy involved limiting the information that ended up in front of Trump, from news sources to people, even going so far as to reportedly keep Trump from entering the dining room at Mar-a-Lago. That worked—to a point. Several of Trump’s confidants outside the White House told The Wall Street Journal that now, if they wanted to get in touch with him, they simply call his wife, Melania Trump, and ask her to pass on messages to the president. “If I don’t want to wait 24 hours for a call . . . getting to Melania is much easier,” said one such confidant. Trump has also taken to asking his aides not to tell Kelly about his private phone calls (a request they declined at least once), and apparently has free reign on Twitter. “Believe it or not, I don’t follow the tweets,” Kelly said recently.

Though Trump’s colleagues were quick to emphasize to the Journal that Trump’s belligerence has not destabilized his relationship with Kelly, for whom he maintains a deep respect, Trump’s spiraling tantrums over the Mueller probe nonetheless have consequences for his staff. If they were paranoid that the plea deals of George Papadopoulos and Flynn would bring Mueller to their door, Trump’s tweets implicating himself have only put them further on edge. “They’re probably shitting bricks,” an attorney representing a senior Trump aide told Politico. “How can you not?”
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:My comment stands. Without gov handouts his porch would look like yours.
I won't argue that to be a successful big time developer, especially in the northeast, you had best know how to work the system. Call it gov. handouts if you want. I call it knowing the rules of the game and adapting to take advantage of them.

This is different from working completely inside the gubmint system where you write the rules.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:[ not to mention the Russian mob money he launders through his properties).
You have a link to prove that ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Just reading through screwey's KYOA clinic.

WOW!!!!

Impressive.

Can we just refer to all KYOAs in the future as "pulling a screwey".

You are without a doubt, the Babe Ruth of KYOA. Or maybe Chuck Norris would be a better analogy?

Fukk, maybe we could just go with Barry Bonds, as that level of KYOA just has to be PED fueled.

Not sure if anyone has actually pointed this out yet, so he may still be confused.

Any date in December of '16 is what we political junkie like to call, post election, as in, the election's over. Influencing it, at this point, is rather ineffective.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Damn Screwjob.

You would make the brothers, Idiot, Moran, Dumbass, Stupid Fuck and Shit for Brains, intelligent compared to you.

Of all the bullshit you post, do you know what a calendar is? Do you know when they have an election? DO YOU KNOW THAT DECEMBER FOLLOWS NOVEMBER?

Actually you don't.

You are a Ree-Tard.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

If KYOA was a long par 5, He would get there, driver, 8 iron. Driver, wedge with a tailwind.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Arch Angel wrote:Damn Screwjob.

You would make the brothers, Idiot, Moran, Dumbass, Stupid Fuck and Shit for Brains, intelligent compared to you.

Of all the bullshit you post, do you know what a calendar is? Do you know when they have an election? DO YOU KNOW THAT DECEMBER FOLLOWS NOVEMBER?

Actually you don't.

You are a Ree-Tard.
Again, the dates are from when the stories were posted.

I would assume even world class dumbass like Suckaholic knows when elections take place.

Die in a snowbank.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

FROM SCREWEY'S OWN FUCKING LINK wrote:Flynn admitted in his plea that he lied to the FBI about several December conversations with Kislyak. In one, on Dec. 22

He just can't help it. He really is this fucking stupid.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:

He just can't help it. He really is this fucking stupid.
You might want to check up on the Logan Act.

ttp://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-lit ... story.html
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

^^^^^^^^^^^

You might want to check up on ubb code.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:
You might want to check up on the Logan Act.

ttp://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-lit ... story.html
2 things:

What does the Logan Act have to do with Screwey's inability to post a link that actually backs up his assertions, since the one he did post did the exact opposite? He claimed "that was the date the statement was released," apparently oblivious to the date in the story when the statement was actually made... a case of KYOA, aka "Pulling A Screwey."

And, speaking of posting links...

At least Screwey's worked. This seems like a particularly bad time to try and prove yourself dumber than Screwey.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So to recap no evidence that She approved uranium deal and no proof of a deal to then ship 145 mil to Clinton foundation.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:So to recap no evidence that She approved uranium deal and no proof of a deal to then ship 145 mil to Clinton foundation.
We know for a fact the State Dept didn't object to the sale. Hence she had no problem with the sale. Had she balked the deal would have landed on the President's desk for his approval or possible rejection.

Unfortunately we have to take the Clinton's at their word on donations since they don't have to share anything they don't want to share about donors. The NYTimes put this together though:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... stors.html
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There is no evidence she approved the sale. Not one email or note or letter conversation.
There is no evidence (in your post or otherwise) that shows anyone gave the foundation any money for anything. The guy who gave them the millions in your chart wasn't even in the company when the sale went thru.
You are a fucking wing nut hack.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You really play your role well here. The State Dept didn’t disagree with the sale. She was Sect of State. Hence she had no issue with it.

As for the chart that is the NYTimes chart. But deflect all you want. The donations that they released are there at the time of the sale. If the roles were reversed and this was a donation to Trump and he didn’t hold up the sale you would be in orbit.

Nice double standard.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There is no evidence if she agreed or not. Make up anything you want, but it doesn't make it true.
The orangepedobear is making all kinds of money from his gov position and I have never said one word about it.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Your statement about the lack of approval doesn’t matter. Her State dept didn’t hold it up or raise any concerns, which is another way of saying she approved it.

As for Trump profiting from being President, link?