Texas Church shootings

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Texas Church shootings

Post by Moving Sale »

Joe in PB wrote:That the injust shootings are few and far between, and have been blown out of porportion by the media.
And therein lies the difference between you and I, the cops killing and unarmed person (black or white or brown) more than every month is a huge problem. Reporting on them is not blowing them out of "porportion" by any rational use of that (misspelled) word.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:No one is saying there aren't bad police, what we're saying is a majority are good. That the injust shootings are few and far between, and have been blown out of porportion by the media.
I've completely underestimated how far you shoved your head up your ass.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:No one is saying there aren't bad police, what we're saying is a majority are good. That the injust shootings are few and far between, and have been blown out of porportion by the media.
I've completely underestimated how far you shoved your head up your ass.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Moving Sale wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:That the injust shootings are few and far between, and have been blown out of porportion by the media.
And therein lies the difference between you and I, the cops killing and unarmed person (black or white or brown) more than every month is a huge problem. Reporting on them is not blowing them out of "porportion" by any rational use of that (misspelled) word.
It's not that they shouldn't be reported. It's just that they should be more properly characterized as something like "regrettable but completely understandable mistake."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You are right. I don't give a fuck. I do however care about how the government treats people. Now go back to your deep fried bacon and cumcicles.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Well at least they have you and mvsrapist and 88braincells ect to care about them.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Well at least they have you and mvsrapist and 88braincells ect to care about them.
Why? Those people are like you. We don't care if they off themselves.
Then STFU about it.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Truman wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:Left Behinder failed in the logic department.

I was referring to the GOP sucking at the teat of those who block common sense gun control laws.
So who did "those who block common sense gun control laws" allegedly rape
Apparently you learned reading comprehension at the same school where Trump learned spelling.
That, or I learned reading comprehension at the same school where Trump learned to be president.

Look, tard, I read 'em as you write 'em. I can't help that you float through life in a perrenial state of stupidity incoherency. Then again, it goes a long way explaining the vote you cast last fall for that corrupt, cancerous cunt bent on fucking over our country.

Trash like you should report on the virtues of your leftist horseshit from the inside of one of Stalin's gulags. Or maybe Trump's ICE commandos will finally get around to deporting your Chez-loving-ass and leave America to the real Americans.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Truman wrote:That, or I learned reading comprehension at the same school where Trump learned to be president.
Trump never learned to be president. That's why he just talked about his golf course @ Bedminster while in SK. :meds:
Look, tard, I read 'em as you write 'em. I can't help that you float through life in a perrenial state of stupidity incoherency. Then again, it goes a long way explaining the vote you cast last fall for that corrupt, cancerous cunt bent on fucking over our country.

Trash like you should report on the virtues of your leftist horseshit from the inside of one of Stalin's gulags. Or maybe Trump's ICE commandos will finally get around to deporting your Chez-loving-ass and leave America to the real Americans.
Awww, are we having a bad night? It must be tough to see how bad your party fucked up tonight. And know that this is a bad omen for how the midterms will go down.

Winning!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote:leave America to the real Americans.
I laffed. Go fuck yourself, you worthless pile of excrement.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I'm not reading your stupid book. If you can't cite one thing he changed his mind in then what's the use?
As for your shit sandwich study.
"There are no systematic datasets which include officer-involved shootings (OIS) along with demo- graphics, encounter characteristics, and suspect and police behavior."

It's pretty pathetic that you have to lie about the "raw data" just to try and pimp your shit take.
Fucking racists.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Please answer the question about shootings of police officers MS. How many of those were done with racist bias?

You could also be in the media, you're good at telling half the story.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Are you talking about this abortion of a sentence? If you are, you will have to type it in English if you want me to answer it.

"How about police shootings, are all those defunct of racial bias?"
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I did reword it. Answer the question or STFU.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Don't know. Don't care. Lot of bad people out there. The cops job is to deal with it. They don't get to kill unarmed people just because someone with their same skin color is a douche. You really are an idiot or a fucking racist to even think about typing that stupid idea.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Moving Fail
Love to screw myself Michigan

Guys, you are seriously fucked up in the head.

Who's dick are you all sucking to bring out some the bullshit you two are posting?

Can you say Drama Queenitis?

You two give Snowflakes a bad name and that is saying a lot.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Arch Angel wrote: Drama Queenitis
pray for her/him.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Arch Angel wrote:Moving Fail
Love to screw myself Michigan

Guys, you are seriously fucked up in the head.

Who's dick are you all sucking to bring out some the bullshit you two are posting?

Can you say Drama Queenitis?

You two give Snowflakes a bad name and that is saying a lot.
Blah blah blah.
HMMMMMM
Jake

Post by HMMMMMM »

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Moving Sale wrote:The cops job is to deal with it. They don't get to kill unarmed people just because someone with their same skin color is a douche. You really are an idiot or a fucking racist to even think about typing that stupid idea.
The police probably have the toughest most stressful job on the planet, and the vast majority are exemplary in performing their duties.

Police shootings of innocent unarmed people, black, white, whatever are few and far between. The issue has been overblown by the media for ratings. Most media reports only white officers shooting blacks, & often do not mention the perpetrators were in a criminal act, were not obeying police commands, or were fighting police. I have no sympathies for those individuals no matter their race.

MS save your racist rhetoric for the court room, although I doubt it flies any better there than it does here.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Most cops have one of the easiest jobs going. As for killing innocent people with no repercussions, I am against it. I am also not surprised your stupid ass is for it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

His post was all conclusions there was no take involved. Why you sucking his dick so deep?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Moving Sale wrote:Most cops have one of the easiest jobs going. As for killing innocent people with no repercussions, I am against it. I am also not surprised your stupid ass is for it.
I'm all for you getting the death penalty. At least that would take care of your bullshit rhetoric.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Ha. Get your ass beat and you go right to the violence card. You stupid trogs are all the same.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Moving Sale wrote:Ha. Get your ass beat and you go right to the violence card. You stupid trogs are all the same.
You're a typical douchebag criminal defense attorney who doesn't answer questions, then makes up accusations.

Based on your rants i'd say you think all police are bad, or their lives don't matter because putting their lives on the line are part of the job.

One of Obama's biggest failures was not supporting law enforcement when the media was going beserk with police shooting black criminals last summer.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's literally like talking to a wall.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Moving Sale wrote:Ha. Get your ass beat and you go right to the violence card. You stupid trogs are all the same.
I am a Trog now.

So what we see in your posts are these words:

Fuck face
Black Cock
Semen syrup
Trog
White cock
Muslim cock
Peacock
Shit face

What we wanna see is "Whatcha talking about Willis?" you know, fit your short stature and shit like that.

What any normal person would see is your Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf type rant while posting, you know, something like this:

Jane shove cock on Dick up hill, Motherfucker, cock Dick suck Jane, Sally said Jane suck shit Dick, Fuck, Jane ran down Dick suck Sally.

That is how you post. No one knows what the fuck you are saying with your Tourette Syndrome like posting.
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

All I can say is the little baby jesus must have had work to do for the 26 people that died
White Cock
Jake

Post by White Cock »

:evil: