Would you hit it?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Would you hit it?

Post by Goober McTuber »

MsCJ wrote:I was in Pittsburgh and saw quite a few women rocking the shaved head look, so I shaved it. Problem solved. I've enjoyed the shave head and have kept it shaved for a couple months. Now you're all up to date on the most important thing about me. (roll eyes)
No, the most important question is the correlation between the drapes and the carpet/hardwood floors. Do tell.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Goober McTuber wrote:
MsCJ wrote:I was in Pittsburgh and saw quite a few women rocking the shaved head look, so I shaved it. Problem solved. I've enjoyed the shave head and have kept it shaved for a couple months. Now you're all up to date on the most important thing about me. (roll eyes)
No, the most important question is the correlation between the drapes and the carpet/hardwood floors. Do tell.
It's coordinated. Very short and natural at the moment.
Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

My friend just dropped $325 to have someone fix his washer.

I've dropped..........$0 having to fix a washer.

Rack me.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You can certainly make an economic argument for being a laundromat dweller. It still sucks ass, as many of us know, having been in that predicament at one time or another.

Most of us got real jobs and moved on.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:My friend just dropped $325 to have someone fix his washer.

Rack me.
Rack neither of you. With washers and dryers both available for under $300 each you both have made poor decisions.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Washers under 300...used.

But that is a crap shoot.

After fukking with the highly over rated POS front loaders, bought a new top load speedqueen a few years back. No bells and whistles, but the build quality compared to all the fancy garbage is night and day. More like 900 bucks which would prolly keep screwey in quarters for a long-ass time, but well worth it. As for dryers, they are very simple and typically reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one of CL if ti was cheap enough.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:You can certainly make an economic argument for being a laundromat dweller. It still sucks ass, as many of us know, having been in that predicament at one time or another.

My monthly housing cost is worth more than your life.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:You can certainly make an economic argument for being a laundromat dweller. It still sucks ass, as many of us know, having been in that predicament at one time or another.

I use the W/D in my building. Quarters suck, but I get a decent check every month from laundry service so I have that going for me.
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

MsCJ wrote:I've been coloring my hair forever. (a normal color) The silver was getting thicker and causing a root line that needed to be tended to every couple weeks and it was getting on my nerves.

I decided to dye my hair silver with plans to Low Light it once the dark roots started coming in. I spent a couple days in the chair but the hair just wouldn't go to white, it got stalled out at a fairly brassy yellow. After some conversation with the hairdresser we decided to dump the original temporary purple in. In theory purple neutralizes yellow and maybe as it washed out we would find a "greyish" color and go from there. It was fun and silly and no big deal. I wasn't making any statements. If trying to get away from coloring every couple weeks is a midlife crisis than alright, whatever.

As it washed out the pink held more than we were hoping and so we went blue. That was fine and fun and we were starting to get some healthy roots which is great.... and there we were waiting for the blue to wash out. That was problematic, it didn't wash out in a reasonable amount of time, hence the horrible roots you gay boys are complaining about. Back to the salon to attempt to strip it out. The hair was really damaged.

I was in Pittsburgh and saw quite a few women rocking the shaved head look, so I shaved it. Problem solved. I've enjoyed the shave head and have kept it shaved for a couple months. Now you're all up to date on the most important thing about me. (roll eyes)

BRR following me around, cross posting photos from other places and generally being a bitch ass is par for the course.
Trev and I have no legit beef but snip at each other in good fun.
I am not following you around. Titfuck told me to come here. And just so everyone knows, this whore was asking Loudog for my IP. What a cunt.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote:Washers under 300...used.

But that is a crap shoot.

After fukking with the highly over rated POS front loaders, bought a new top load speedqueen a few years back. No bells and whistles, but the build quality compared to all the fancy garbage is night and day. More like 900 bucks which would prolly keep screwey in quarters for a long-ass time, but well worth it. As for dryers, they are very simple and typically reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one of CL if ti was cheap enough.
Brand new Amana 3.5 cu/ft top load at Home Depot around the corner. Remember many of us live where prices are decent and aren't driven up by all your union yobs.

As for the front loader we have had one for going on 7 years here in SA and it is great. Prolly 1.5 times the capacity of the old top loader and uses a 3rd of the water.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:

I use the W/D in my building. Quarters suck, but I get a decent check every month from laundry service so I have that going for me.
So is this the new liberal thing? Too cheap to buy basic modern conveniences? No wonder you people are so bitter at the the world.
You really are a stupid POS.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

bigredretard wrote:
MsCJ wrote:I've been coloring my hair forever. (a normal color) The silver was getting thicker and causing a root line that needed to be tended to every couple weeks and it was getting on my nerves.

I decided to dye my hair silver with plans to Low Light it once the dark roots started coming in. I spent a couple days in the chair but the hair just wouldn't go to white, it got stalled out at a fairly brassy yellow. After some conversation with the hairdresser we decided to dump the original temporary purple in. In theory purple neutralizes yellow and maybe as it washed out we would find a "greyish" color and go from there. It was fun and silly and no big deal. I wasn't making any statements. If trying to get away from coloring every couple weeks is a midlife crisis than alright, whatever.

As it washed out the pink held more than we were hoping and so we went blue. That was fine and fun and we were starting to get some healthy roots which is great.... and there we were waiting for the blue to wash out. That was problematic, it didn't wash out in a reasonable amount of time, hence the horrible roots you gay boys are complaining about. Back to the salon to attempt to strip it out. The hair was really damaged.

I was in Pittsburgh and saw quite a few women rocking the shaved head look, so I shaved it. Problem solved. I've enjoyed the shave head and have kept it shaved for a couple months. Now you're all up to date on the most important thing about me. (roll eyes)

BRR following me around, cross posting photos from other places and generally being a bitch ass is par for the course.
I am not following you around. Titfuck told me to come here. And just so everyone knows, this whore was asking Loudog for my IP. What a cunt.
It is behavior like following people around cross posting information, stalking, calling employers, etc, etc, etc that makes people want you banned from every board on the internet. It's easier to ban with an IP. People here will soon understand exactly why and how you kill boards and make everyone uncomfortable. I predict admins from across the internet will be contacting me asking for that IP information so they can ban you also. Give it a moment.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Moving Sale wrote:

Given that your clothes are half the size of normal adults you probably crush on that deal.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

At least he can show up in court in a coordinated outfit, thanks to garanimals.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

^^^^^^^^
Rack that.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: You really are a stupid POS.
I wouldn't expect you to understand things like "convenience". Besides, I seriously doubt you have any real-life friends that would help you to bring them in your Section 8 hut. YOU certainly couldn't do it. Besides - you're too god damned short to get a top loader - well - anything, much less get them into your hom errrrr hut.

I could wipe my shit on my balls, and they would still be of better quality than you.
Moving Sale is Nostra? LOL!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

bigredretard wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: You really are a stupid POS.
I wouldn't expect you to understand things like "convenience". Besides, I seriously doubt you have any real-life friends that would help you to bring them in your Section 8 hut. YOU certainly couldn't do it. Besides - you're too god damned short to get a top loader - well - anything, much less get them into your hom errrrr hut.

I could wipe my shit on my balls, and they would still be of better quality than you.
Moving Sale is Nostra? LOL!
I've met Nostra in Cleveland on a business trip. He's a quality dude. I don't think it possibly could dumb himself down that much.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Have you ever actually read a nostard post?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

MsCJ wrote:
bigredretard wrote:
It is behavior like following people around cross posting information, stalking, calling employers, etc, etc, etc that makes people want you banned from every board on the internet. It's easier to ban with an IP. People here will soon understand exactly why and how you kill boards and make everyone uncomfortable. I predict admins from across the internet will be contacting me asking for that IP information so they can ban you also. Give it a moment.
1. You have no right to IP information. If you are not an admin, there is no reason for you to have access to that info or those powers.

2. It's admin decision to ban or not to ban. It is not necessary to give you IP info in order to enact such decisions.

3. If you fear someone using your info, do not post it. The internet is forever. If someone is calling your family and employer, contact your local police. Let local authorities contact web admin/provider.

Anyone here versed in cyberspace law, though, for the proper answers?
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Innocent Bystander wrote:
MsCJ wrote:
bigredretard wrote:
1. You have no right to IP information. If you are not an admin, there is no reason for you to have access to that info or those powers.

2. It's admin decision to ban or not to ban. It is not necessary to give you IP info in order to enact such decisions.

3. If you fear someone using your info, do not post it. The internet is forever. If someone is calling your family and employer, contact your local police. Let local authorities contact web admin/provider.

Anyone here versed in cyberspace law, though, for the proper answers?
1. I asked as as admin of a page where his type of stalking behavior isn't welcome.

2. Admins of that page were all is agreement that he needed to be banned and as he had used multiple nics that were otherwise known to belong to other people, we needed the IP to make the ban happen.

3. If that kind of behavior is welcome here whatever, I'm not scared.... but his behavior has made many quality posters go away.

4. When he says he killed CF, y'all should believe that. It is his MO. He is the type of person normal people want nothing to do with. He stalks. He gathers everything he can and uses it however he can. He contacts employers. He makes women feel unsafe. He will do whatever he can figure out to anyone that he feels wronged them. I have no worries, I don't work for anyone. I am who I am.... are you all comfortable with that? If you are carry on but you should know what you are dealing with, you are dealing with a person that saves really random stuff and uses it in any way he can. The picture currently as his avatar is around a year old, it's a photo of another poster taken out of context and here we go again. You want a board where no one posts anything that might look silly out of context then congratulations enjoy the freak show ride that is having BRR as a regular.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MsCJ wrote:...you are dealing with a person that saves really random stuff and uses it in any way he can.
I think we can handle ourselves nicely, thank you.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Keep trying MsCuntJ. You will win them to your side eventually.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

I won't win anyone, you will show your ass and the rest will be history. In the mean time please continue begging for attention.
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

MsCJ wrote:I won't win anyone, you will show your ass and the rest will be history. In the mean time please continue begging for attention.
Go back to your safe space whore.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

bigredretard wrote:

I am not following you around. Titfuck told me to come here.
Nice work, Dramaspray.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Goober McTuber wrote:
bigredretard wrote:

I am not following you around. Titfuck told me to come here.
Nice work, Dramaspray.
Spray is under my protection. Don't make me run you.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Buttsy told a dying board to consider this place, it wasn't a personal invitation to BRR. He doesn't need nor want your protection, idiot.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

bigredretard wrote:Spray is under my protection. Don't make me run you.
I laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Looking in the mirror again?
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

MsCJ wrote:Buttsy told a dying board to consider this place, it wasn't a personal invitation to BRR. He doesn't need nor want your protection, idiot.
Go suck cock you gutter whore.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

bigredretard wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Looking in the mirror again?

**Swoon**

Sin,
The Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

Post by Dick Fuckington »

Screw_Michigan wrote:My friend just dropped $325 to have someone fix his washer.

Rack me.
#MeTwo

Sincerely,

Najeh Davenport
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dick Fuckington wrote:

Rack me.
#MeTwo

Sincerely,

Najeh Davenport
I thought Najeh dropped a deuce.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:
Dick Fuckington wrote:

Rack me.
#MeTwo

Sincerely,

Najeh Davenport
I thought Najeh dropped a deuce.
Yeah, that's what that worthless asswipe of a troll said.