Baby Driver

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Re: Baby Driver

Post by Smackie Chan »

88 wrote:Major stupid. But good Tunage.
Saw it in theater. Fun, mindless entertainment. Cool driving scenes. Decent cast. GREAT soundtrack.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Downloading it now.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I haven't seen it but I hear it has Eiza González in it. She is one hot mexican tamale. Did you know my wife is a mexi? My wife, of course, is way hotter than Eiza. I fuck my hot mexi wife all the time. Did I ever tell you about the time we were doing dogging in the backyard and the neighbor saw me working her bitch hole like a jackhammer and then I pulled out and gacked on her back just as I looked up and saw the neighbor staring at me? Did I mention I fuck my hot mexi wife a lot?

Sin,
RJerkoftolittlegirlstoo
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

And rules

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Did we ever tell you what a fucking liar you are?
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Moving Sale wrote:I haven't seen it but I hear it has Eiza González in it. She is one hot mexican tamale. Did you know my wife is a mexi? My wife, of course, is way hotter than Eiza. I fuck my hot mexi wife all the time. Did I ever tell you about the time we were doing dogging in the backyard and the neighbor saw me working her bitch hole like a jackhammer and then I pulled out and gacked on her back just as I looked up and saw the neighbor staring at me? Did I mention I fuck my hot mexi wife a lot?

Sin,
RJerkoftolittlegirlstoo
Meltie is mexican? Or is Meltie the one that cheated on your ass?