Schmick

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MsCJ
Jake

Schmick

Post by MsCJ »

Pole Dancing is up to possibly become an Olympic Sport.

I'm pretty sure you're against this but I need you to say it here so everyone can call you gay and I can laugh a little. Pretty please. Also Foosball and Poker but that's far less entertaining.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/1 ... poker.html
Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Schmick

Post by BSmack »

I could think of nothing more boring then watching foosball as a competitive sport. Poker isn't even a sport it's a card game. I suppose that I was playing poker with my grandmother as a child I was training to be an Olympic athlete? I don't think so. On the other hand pole dancing doesn't seem much different than synchronized swimming or rhythmic gymnastics. I could think of worse ways to spend a day watching the Olympics.

I just don't know what metrics are going to be use for judging pole dancing. At the least they should probably have a category for champagne room dancing. The judges should probably have wads of singles and whichever dancer gets the most money wins.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:Pole dancing? Well that's a stretch, but if you allow rhythm gymnastics then why not.

But foosball? And poker? Get the fuck out of here. Neither are sports and both are embarrassments to the Olympics.
Yup, if you are letting in rythm gymnastics, pole dancing should get in as well. The judges would sit around the stage, and rather than boring ass score cards, hand out dollar bills.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:I could think of nothing more boring then watching foosball as a competitive sport. Poker isn't even a sport it's a card game. I suppose that I was playing poker with my grandmother as a child I was training to be an Olympic athlete? I don't think so. On the other hand pole dancing doesn't seem much different than synchronized swimming or rhythmic gymnastics. I could think of worse ways to spend a day watching the Olympics.

I just don't know what metrics are going to be use for judging pole dancing. At the least they should probably have a category for champagne room dancing. The judges should probably have wads of singles and whichever dancer gets the most money wins.
So, I'm not the only kid that played poker with his grandparents? During the summer, every tuesday night. Gramps, grandma and a few of their bluehair friends. Penny ante. If you made a buck, it was a big night. Grandma was already going a bit soft in the head and would stay in every hand, but gramps was a motherfukking shark!!! I would say, between them I might of broke even.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Fighting wild animals should be a sport.
Like, dude stands in the middle of the arena and a cage opens, letting loose a grizzly bear or a wild boar.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Even cripples can do it. Pretty soon autism will be an olympic sport.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Fighting wild animals should be a sport.
Like, dude stands in the middle of the arena and a cage opens, letting loose a grizzly bear or a wild boar.
If it's gonna be a grizzly, you need to make it sporting. Give the dude a sharp spear, at least.
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

MsCJs kids are training for the new window licking competition. They are also training to see who can put the most erasers in pencils.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

smackaholic wrote:
If it's gonna be a grizzly, you need to make it sporting. Give the dude a sharp spear, at least.

A pointy stick, a garbage can lid...and that's it.

In the "super heavyweight" division, athletes must also wear a necklace made of raw bacon and a t-shirt that reads "Bears can suck a fukken DICK!"
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

A pointy stick, a garbage can lid...and that's it.

In the "super heavyweight" division, athletes must also wear a necklace made of raw bacon and a t-shirt that reads "Bears can suck a fukken DICK!"
3 dudes with sticks and garbage can lids vs a black bear sounds about right.

And we really need a tranny division for some sports.

How about straight male figure skating? That would be something different.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

bigredretard wrote:Even cripples can do it. Pretty soon autism will be an olympic sport.
Which country will you be representing? Russia?
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Moving Sale wrote:
bigredretard wrote:Even cripples can do it. Pretty soon autism will be an olympic sport.
Which country will you be representing? Russia?
Why Russia? Do you think I am a Democrat?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You are pretty stupid so you could be. I was more talking about you being a stupid POS commie cumstain.

Funniest part is you tacitly admitted to being a tard.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:
BSmack wrote:I could think of nothing more boring then watching foosball as a competitive sport. Poker isn't even a sport it's a card game. I suppose that I was playing poker with my grandmother as a child I was training to be an Olympic athlete? I don't think so. On the other hand pole dancing doesn't seem much different than synchronized swimming or rhythmic gymnastics. I could think of worse ways to spend a day watching the Olympics.

So, I'm not the only kid that played poker with his grandparents? During the summer, every tuesday night. Gramps, grandma and a few of their bluehair friends. Penny ante. If you made a buck, it was a big night. Grandma was already going a bit soft in the head and would stay in every hand, but gramps was a motherfukking shark!!! I would say, between them I might of broke even.
I spent a lot of weekends at Grandma and Grandpa's. There were three things that were guaranteed to happen on those weekends; The Lawrence Welk Show, sleeping on cots, and a hell of a lot of card and dice games. Rack card playing grandparents.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

It's time to retire the Olympics. They offer nothing in terms of excitement, competitiveness, or value. The four years between events isn't long enough and the television coverage consists largely of sappy background stories where the "athlete" tells how he or she overcame tremendous odds to get there and win a bronze medal in field hockey or some other sport nobody cares about.

Deep six the Olympics
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Foosball and Poker
winter or summer olympics?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:

I spent a lot of weekends at Grandma and Grandpa's. There were three things that were guaranteed to happen on those weekends; The Lawrence Welk Show, sleeping on cots, and a hell of a lot of card and dice games. Rack card playing grandparents.
My grandparents played a lot of pinochle. Later on while in the navy I learned pinochle. It is, with out a doubt the best card game there is. Most games are highly dependent on getting a good hand, pinochle is dependent on you knowing what the fukk you're doing. I gotta relearn that game and start playing again.

And yeah, a whole lotta Lawrence Welk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk