In his dome

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: In his dome

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote:
mvscal wrote:Nobody is going to bat for North Korea.
Oh really?
Really.
If I'm not mistaken, China's been propping them up for decades.
Propping them up is one thing. Risking a full scale war possibly even a nuclear exchange with the United States on their behalf is a very different proposition.
You know this but are too fixated on wanting things to blow up.
You seem to be struggling with reading comprehension. I did not and do not advocate a first strike against North Korea. I simply stated that, if one were to happen, it would not be WW3 as you seem to believe in your fit of dickless hysteria.

My personal suspicion is that China is attempting to goad Trump into a missile intercept in order to evaluate our capability. My solution would be to sit down with the Chinese and tell them in no uncertain terms that one morning very soon they are going to wake up to find nuclear weapons in Taiwan, South Korea, Japan and the Philippines.

Exactly how useful will North Korea be to them at that point? Hmm?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: I did not and do not advocate a first strike
No you just suck orange dick just enough to say you don't advocate it but that it really wouldn't be that bad thereby attempting to normalize the crazy fuck you voted for. You are one slimy POS. You have no idea how NK works or what would happen in a war with them. Go fuck yourself you stupid racist fuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

A 'nice white flag' and a 'nice logical fallacy' all in one shit post. "Good" job.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Spit it out tard.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:I simply stated that, if one were to happen, it would not be WW3 as you seem to believe in your fit of dickless hysteria.
1. I never said America nuking NK would be WWIII.

2. A few of us were just chuckling at you for producing this take...

mvscal wrote:if we were to nuke Pyongyang, it would end right there.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Babs has log demonstrated a shallow Cold War attitude and analysis of geopolitics and this showdown with NK is nothing new as far as his idiotic suggestions. NK may well be a boogeyman for right wing assholes, but the fact remains that China and the U.S. and Japan all to retain a divided Korea.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal would fit right in to our district, with our vaping crook of a Congressman.

Rep. Duncan Hunter calls for preemptive strike against North Korea

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

MV has never stepped off that soap box...he swoons all the mouth breathers of the interwebs...
Go Bucs, Gators
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:mvscal would fit right in to our district, with our vaping crook of a Congressman.

Rep. Duncan Hunter calls for preemptive strike against North Korea

Which part of "I don't support a preemptive strike" confuses you? I understand you're pretty stupid and I'm willing to help you out to a certain extent.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

More Twitter fun.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licenses
must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked. Not fair to public!

0_o
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Nope.
I reckon it's still -----> ______________FLAT______________

What the tweet did was add fuel to the "See, Don IS a Nazi" fire.

Revoke broadcast licenses?

LMAO!

A truly surreal presidency.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump's take was right out of the fascist handbook.

Unfortunately the usual ball lickers here were lined up on their knees to swallow his latest load.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Did that tweet suddenly make the world round? We've got to know.
BUT BUT BUT OBAMA!

:meds:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald was -----> RUN!

Departing Twitter employee temporarily deactivates Trump's account

WASHINGTON — A Twitter customer support worker who was on his or her last day on the job deactivated President
Donald Trump's account for a few minutes Thursday evening, the social media company reported.

Shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday, social media reports surfaced that the president's personal account, @RealDonaldTrump,
was unavailable, providing the error message that the user "does not exist." The account was restored by 7:03 p.m.

Twitter took responsibility for the outage. In a tweeted statement, the company said Trump's account was
"inadvertently deactivated due to human error" by one of its employees. The account was unreachable for 11 minutes.

Twitter later said the deactivation "was done by a Twitter customer support employee who did this on the employee's
last day."

"We are conducting a full internal review," the company said.

http://m.startribune.com/trump-twitter- ... 454811143/

Full internal review.

:lol:

Here, let me help you out...

Employee on his last day decided to give Don a big FU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack that patriot!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Softball Bat wrote:Donald was -----> RUN!

Departing Twitter employee temporarily deactivates Trump's account

WASHINGTON — A Twitter customer support worker who was on his or her last day on the job deactivated President
Donald Trump's account for a few minutes Thursday evening, the social media company reported.

Shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday, social media reports surfaced that the president's personal account, @RealDonaldTrump,
was unavailable, providing the error message that the user "does not exist." The account was restored by 7:03 p.m.

Twitter took responsibility for the outage. In a tweeted statement, the company said Trump's account was
"inadvertently deactivated due to human error" by one of its employees. The account was unreachable for 11 minutes.

Twitter later said the deactivation "was done by a Twitter customer support employee who did this on the employee's
last day."

"We are conducting a full internal review," the company said.

http://m.startribune.com/trump-twitter- ... 454811143/

Full internal review.

:lol:

Here, let me help you out...

Employee on his last day decided to give Don a big FU.
All the guy did was take away Trump's Twitter access for 11 minutes and make his co-workers at Twitter lives miserable for the next year or two because every single admin level privileged they ever enjoyed made their jobs easier just got revoked.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
dcubed
Crack Whore

Post by dcubed »

BSmack wrote:All the guy did was take away Trump's Twitter access for 11 minutes and make his co-workers at Twitter lives miserable for the next year or two because every single admin level privileged they ever enjoyed made their jobs easier just got revoked.
Bingo.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This time Kirsten Gillibrand is in Don's dome.

Provoking the following dignified response from the... President of the United States of America.

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would
come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything
for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

:|

#presidential
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Twitter, cable news, and Diet Coke. Take these things away from Trump, and he'll disintegrate underneath a cloak and morph into a bunch of scarabs that scurry off into the desert.