USA Eliminated From The World Cup

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

HMMMMMM
Jake

USA Eliminated From The World Cup

Post by HMMMMMM »

This would be very upsetting if I cared about soccer.

Since I don't, it's pretty fucking funny.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: USA Eliminated From The World Cup

Post by Softball Bat »

Some of these same people are having this reaction again today...

Nobody else gives half a shit.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Trump teams seem to have a habit of folding...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Trump teams seem to have a habit of folding...

What triggered you to post something so far off topic?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I for one am going to enjoy watching an international sporting event broadcast on American TV where the announcers don't go on and on and on about the American competitors to the exclusion of the rest of the world.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:I for one am going to enjoy watching an international sporting event broadcast on American TV where the announcers don't go on and on and on about the American competitors to the exclusion of the rest of the world.

There's some high-quality, entertaining soccer played out there. Exactly none of which is played in the USA.

Now, if the USA doesn't win the Basketball World Cup, or the World Baseball Classic, I get fucking pissed.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

This stings almost as badly as when your favorite co-worker's alma mater's basketball team loses in the first round... of the NIT.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
HMMMMMM
Jake

Post by HMMMMMM »

Papa Willie wrote:Hmmmmm - this is football crowd. I can promise you that.
This fact makes me happy.

Not as happy as both the Nittany Lions and Eagle's current success. But happy just the same.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Wonder how much rent Diego is charging Trump for the space Trump is taking up in Diego’s dome.

Missing two Olympics and the World Cup...yup soccer is on its way to dominating the US sports market.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

schmick wrote:A billion US tax dollars was sunk in to US socqueer by that blue gummed, tranny marrying faggot that left the White House in January.
Good to see returns on that money.

Soccer will never be relevant in America as it will always be only a playdate for limp wristed hot house flowers whose mommies want to get off the PlayBox but are too scared to allow them to play proper American tackle football.
You can't build a competitive team when you start with helicopter mom's little poofts
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:A billion US tax dollars was sunk in to US socqueer by that blue gummed, tranny marrying faggot that left the White House in January.
Link? In the mean time, go fuck yourself.

Soccer will never be relevant in America as it will always be only a playdate for limp wristed hot house flowers whose mommies want to get off the PlayBox but are too scared to allow them to play proper American tackle football.
You can't build a competitive team when you start with helicopter mom's little poofts
I laffed. People have died due to injuries incurred during soccer.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Link?
9/27/22
HMMMMMM
Jake

Post by HMMMMMM »

The flopping really diminishes the watchability of the sport in the US.

That and the fact that there is less scoring going on in a average game than I had in high school.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Since you can't provide one, I'll provide one myself:

https://www.teamusa.org/us-olympic-and- ... m-usa-fund
Unlike nearly every National Olympic Committee in the world, the United States Olympic Committee's Olympic programs receive no federal government support. Thus, the U.S. relies on private resources to help fund America’s elite athletes as they focus on their pursuit of excellence at the Games.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmickity is a lying asswipe. Film at 11.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
HMMMMMM
Jake

Post by HMMMMMM »

schmick wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:Since you can't provide one, I'll provide one myself:

https://www.teamusa.org/us-olympic-and- ... m-usa-fund
Unlike nearly every National Olympic Committee in the world, the United States Olympic Committee's Olympic programs receive no federal government support. Thus, the U.S. relies on private resources to help fund America’s elite athletes as they focus on their pursuit of excellence at the Games.
The US Olympics program is not USA socqueer

ESPN socqueer douche was on the radio show I was listening to and said that over a billion dollars had been put in to US socqueer over the last 6 years and they couldn't qualify for the world cup because American sports rewards mediocrity while nowhere else in the world does.
That says nothing about tax dollars. Did you pull that out of your ass?
HMMMMMM
Jake

Post by HMMMMMM »

Good to see schmick stays true to form across boards.

Carry on, tard.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:People have died due to injuries incurred during soccer.
For those who have never watched a professional match up close, you're missing just how violent the game can be.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

Post by Dick Fuckington »

Is there an NIT version of the World Cup so the US can still play?

Fuck soccer.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Whatever you say Schmick.

https://youtu.be/GZphged2h7g

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I laffed. People have died due to injuries incurred during soccer.
What goes on in the stands at an England-Turkey match doesn't count.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:
Wannabe cross country runners, who couldn't bench a bill, jogging around for 90 minutes avoiding any physical contact with each other. But if by chance they come within 12 inches of one another, both fall down and pretend they were shot until a pink shirted official comes over and pulls out a pastel paint swatch or a trainer carrying a towel wrapped can of magic fairy dust to spray on the vaginas of the two pansies laying on the ground playing make believe causes both of the sissified poofts to get off of their cunts and get back to dancing around on the grass like faggots.
Pitch diving lawn fairies are as violent as the bronies who retired from socqueer.

People in the stands might be violent out of sheer boredom from watching nancies jog around and do nothing on the field
I saw a guy get kicked in the face during a game this summer. You go ahead and tell him to his face soccer's a game for faggots.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
schmick wrote:
Wannabe cross country runners, who couldn't bench a bill, jogging around for 90 minutes avoiding any physical contact with each other. But if by chance they come within 12 inches of one another, both fall down and pretend they were shot until a pink shirted official comes over and pulls out a pastel paint swatch or a trainer carrying a towel wrapped can of magic fairy dust to spray on the vaginas of the two pansies laying on the ground playing make believe causes both of the sissified poofts to get off of their cunts and get back to dancing around on the grass like faggots.
Pitch diving lawn fairies are as violent as the bronies who retired from socqueer.

People in the stands might be violent out of sheer boredom from watching nancies jog around and do nothing on the field
I saw a guy get kicked in the face during a game this summer. You go ahead and tell him to his face soccer's a game for faggots.
Sure, people do get get kicked in the face and I'm sure there are all manner of nasty knee/ankle injuries, but it is not the objective of the game is it is in football.

As for people flopping, it happens in the NFL, just not as much, but they aren't as faggoty about it.

Shmick does have a point about footie, particularly WC matches. They have become unwatchable defensive battles/endurance contests. I think unlimited substitutions and maybe a modification of the offside rule could make it watchable.

How dull would hockey be without line changes? If you have to stay out there the entire game, it would be an awful lot slower.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sure, people do get get kicked in the face and I'm sure there are all manner of nasty knee/ankle injuries, but it is not the objective of the game is it is in football.

As for people flopping, it happens in the NFL, just not as much, but they aren't as faggoty about it.

Shmick does have a point about footie, particularly WC matches. They have become unwatchable defensive battles/endurance contests. I think unlimited substitutions and maybe a modification of the offside rule could make it watchable.

How dull would hockey be without line changes? If you have to stay out there the entire game, it would be an awful lot slower.
Hockey isn't football. Make sure to change your shorts after wetting them.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Link? In the mean time, go fuck yourself.

Link to which? The tranny part? The faggot part? That he left the White House in January part? Or the billion dollars part? Bathhouse Barry has long been rumored to be a homo bisexual and his mannerisms are often highly effeminate. And Mooch is the epitome of a masculine (and angry black) woman.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: rupturing their hymans
You might want to watch what you say about Hyman.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I'm with Sam, yawn......

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

HMMMMMM wrote:Good to see schmick stays true to form across boards.

Carry on, tard.
Remember when it started, he'd just say soccer is for kids that can't play football, now it's this huge tirade where he can't stop himself from throwing in every tired zinger he's ever copied and pasted. So tedious. He's just mad cause the soccer players are hot and get the girls.

Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I've read the audience for American internationals tops an NBA final? Americans do like soccer, don't think that's up for debate. A travelling fanbase of 20,000 per game is impressive, considering where it comes from.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Don't think it's gay, it can be difficult to understand as the score doesn't necessarily reflect the game. There isn't a measuring tape with numbers telling you what you're watching and who's winning, I'll admit it challenges the attention span of the American audience, but the proof is in the pudding.
Last edited by Dr_Phibes on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You Al Bundy types referring to any pro athletes as "pussies" will never not be funny. If any of you lazy fat asses stuck your little sausage fingers in the chest of any average soccer player, you'd get your ass beat in an instant. You know it, I know it. We all know it. But I get it, we're all keyboard warriors when there's no consequence.

BTW, another soccer played died after a head-on collision. When is the last time this has happened in the NFL?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/s ... 768472001/
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You Al Bundy types referring to any pro athletes as "pussies" will never not be funny. If any of you lazy fat asses stuck your little sausage fingers in the chest of any average soccer player, you'd get your ass beat in an instant. You know it, I know it. We all know it. But I get it, we're all keyboard warriors when there's no consequence.

BTW, another soccer played died after a head-on collision. When is the last time this has happened in the NFL?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/s ... 768472001/
from mgooo's link.....
Choirul Huda, a 38-year-old who had made more than 500 appearances in goal for Persela Lamongan of Indonesia's top soccer league, was charging a ball in the penalty box late in the first half against Semen Padang on Sunday when he crashed into teammate Ramon Rodrigues. Video shows Huda lunging for the ball as his upper body collides with Rodrigues' knee. Huda lost consciousness on the field and was taken off on a stretcher
You posted a story where a guy dies after taking a knee to the upper body somewhere (didn't say head). And the killer plays for a team named "Semen Padang". :lol:

I happen to agree with Mgoo that soccer can be brutal, but this bit doesn't help your narrative much.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

schmick wrote:Theyre figure skaters on sod.

Take JJ Watt and the messi faggot and let them play a game at each other's position in each other's sport. At the end of the socqueer match Watt may not have scored, he may even be a little winded but he'd survive. The messi faggot would be in the morgue by half time of the football game.

All the proof that you need that socqueer is for soft ass pussies is that the males and females play by the same exact rules. Football, hockey, baseball/softball the rules are different for the genders, hell, even in gymnastics the rules are different by gender.
Watt would be toast after 10 minutes of trying to keep up with top-flight international footballers. He would literally be throwing up on the field.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, the cardio conditioning of futbol dude is just nuts. I played one year in HS. Well, played isn't the right word. I practiced with them and kept the bench warm. We would get sprinted to within an inch of our lives every day at practice. And American HS soccer with its unlimited substituting is nothing like International footie.

I actually think that if they did go to unlimited subbing, it might pick up the pace enough to generate more American interest.

You know what would be really fun to watch....once anyway. An NFL game played with the same substitution rules. 3 subs. Once you are subbed, you're done. Play both ways, special teams, everything.

Prolly wouldn't have 350 lb OTs anymore.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Hard to say that many players are not a bunch of pussies. Fag gets kicked in the shin, rolls on the ground withering in pain and gets carried off on a stretcher. Then 2 minutes later he's back prancing around the field.

I guess that's entertainment for World Cup & European Fooootball when the score at the end of the match is often 1-0, or 0-0.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

Absolute truth. Please note Schmick brings football to the conversation but Baseball is where his heart is.... I think the soccer peeps would do just fine at Baseball, it won't be perfect but there won't be stretchers or puking.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You Al Bundy types referring to any pro athletes as "pussies" will never not be funny. If any of you lazy fat asses stuck your little sausage fingers in the chest of any average soccer player, you'd get your ass beat in an instant. You know it, I know it. We all know it. But I get it, we're all keyboard warriors when there's no consequence.
BSmack wrote:Watt would be toast after 10 minutes of trying to keep up with top-flight international footballers. He would literally be throwing up on the field.
Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

MsCJ wrote: Please note Schmick brings football to the conversation but Baseball is where his heart is....

That's obvious.

People that boycott football, ARE NOT football fans. The boycotters are baseball dorks that are jealous that football is 100 times more popular than the stat game they watch. They jump on an issue (National Anthem) that TRUE football fans could care less about. And try an turn it into an issue (Trump). Yeah, that guy. The one that tried to start his own pro football league and got his ass-kicked by the NFL. Light coming on yet?

So yes, schmuck is a baseball fan, pretending to be a football fan.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
schmick wrote:Theyre figure skaters on sod.

Take JJ Watt and the messi faggot and let them play a game at each other's position in each other's sport. At the end of the socqueer match Watt may not have scored, he may even be a little winded but he'd survive. The messi faggot would be in the morgue by half time of the football game.

All the proof that you need that socqueer is for soft ass pussies is that the males and females play by the same exact rules. Football, hockey, baseball/softball the rules are different for the genders, hell, even in gymnastics the rules are different by gender.
Watt would be toast after 10 minutes of trying to keep up with top-flight international footballers. He would literally be throwing up on the field.
I doubt it. Watt can prolly run 7 miles over the course of two hours. Dude is used to going hard for a short burst then not so fast then hard again. The question is what are his foot skills like? But then again I bet they are far better than most NFL players as he played hockey for years.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:I doubt it. Watt can prolly run 7 miles over the course of two hours. Dude is used to going hard for a short burst then not so fast then hard again. The question is what are his foot skills like? But then again I bet they are far better than most NFL players as he played hockey for years.
You do realize this hypothetical match will be on grass, not ice?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yup. Clearly you missed where I said I doubt dude would have an issue running 7 miles over two hours.

Reading comp much?