Vijay misses the cut at Memorial

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Vijay misses the cut at Memorial

Post by BSmack »

Could this be the week Tiger puts Vijay in the rearview mirror for good? Next up is the US Open, an event that has not been overly kind to Vijay. If Tiger goes 2 for 2 in the Memorial and US Open, Vijay will be hard pressed to stay even with Tiger in ranking points. For some reason I think Tiger is about ready to go off in a 1999/2000 kinda way.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

It is definitely setting up that way.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

actually the Open is the week after next. the Booz Allen Classic is next week at Congressional.

3 pretty quality courses in a row--Muirfield, Congressional, Pinehurst #2. that's a tough stretch.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

King Crimson wrote:actually the Open is the week after next. the Booz Allen Classic is next week at Congressional.

3 pretty quality courses in a row--Muirfield, Congressional, Pinehurst #2. that's a tough stretch.
When I say "next up" I mean for Tiger. Next week will be a wash for Tiger in the rankings points since Tiger never plays the week before a major.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

my bad.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"