19%
Nothing
57%

Total votes: 21

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Re: Take a Knee?

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:1) Learn to read. I didn't say there were no non noble deaths before 1970. I said there have not been any noble ones since nam. Learn some America history and get back to me.
The problem isn't my reading. It's your writing. By your own admission my teacher was telling me the truth, that soldiers did and were sacrificing their lives to protect my freedom. I called you on it, and now you're grasping for a handhold. Don't expect me to reach down and help you up.
2) Name one soldier since nam that has died a noble death.
Even Michael Moore isn't stupid enough to disrespect today's veterans. Get a grip.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:You are a racist.
Prove it.
moving sale wrote:As for why there is so much b on b crime is because whitey legalize all the drugs he likes and outlawed all the others. If whitey never played the racist drug card most of those deaths would have never happened.
So Whitey suddenly doesn't like meth or coke? Get over yourself. Crazy stupid stretch you are trying to make to pin b on b crime on Whitey.
moving sale wrote: Not to mention the poverty brought on by racism that breeds crime.
Another crazy stretch trying to pin excuses on Whitey. Can't wait to hear your "take" on how racism lead to so many children being born out of wedlock.

Just because you yell and scream excuses doesn't make them any less bogus. Maybe it helps you sleep at night and feel better about how you earn a living, but that is all it is.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:I don't care how many black officers were there. It's irrelevant. The shit stain who killed him was white.
That is the sin quo non of this case.
Did the white officer spend the previous 20 years telling him to supersize his McD orders?

Did he call the cops on him?

Did he tell him to sell "loosies"?

Did he tell him to resist arrest?

He did none of these things. He was doing his fukking job. He was attempting to take the poor fukker into custody. And some times that requires being not very nice.

He DID NOT CHOKE HIM TO DEATH, you stupid race baiting pile of shit. He did administer a choke hold, which is one way to get some fukkers attention.

Had he applied said choke hold for a few minutes and actually choked him to death, you might have a point.

He did not.

The fact that that poor slob laid there and said "I can't breave" is proof that he was not being choked. People who are being choked say something more along the lines of....well, come to think of it, they don't say much of anything as they are being FUKKING CHOKED!!!!!

That poor dude died because his heart simply was not up to the task of rolling around the ground with a few cops. Nothing more, nothing less.

How would you have handled it?

Asked him a little more nicely? Maybe say please with sugar on top? Or would you have just told the shop owner to mind his own fukking bidness cause a brotha's gotta do what a brotha's gotta do to pay the rent.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

ML@Coyote wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:1) Learn to read. I didn't say there were no non noble deaths before 1970. I said there have not been any noble ones since nam. Learn some America history and get back to me.
The problem isn't my reading. It's your writing. By your own admission my teacher was telling me the truth, that soldiers did and were sacrificing their lives to protect my freedom. I called you on it, and now you're grasping for a handhold. Don't expect me to reach down and help you up.
2) Name one soldier since nam that has died a noble death.
Even Michael Moore isn't stupid enough to disrespect today's veterans. Get a grip.
It was a lie by omission (especially given the teacher student element) which you swallowed like 88 swallows orange dick.
I care so little about MM's opinion on the subject I didn't read your link.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

LS,
Way to ignore the central part of my post and go straight to the periphery.
That whitey has been rigging the system is only a suprise to Racists.
And there is the proof YOU are a racist.

Holic,
You are absolutely right that there are other proximate causes of his death.
Do you admit the same for b on b crime?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

How would I have handled it? Without killing him.
Last edited by Moving Sale on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:How would I have handed it? Without killing him.
How would you have defended the cop in court?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The cop? I would have just said "cop" and "public safety" a lot.
The vic? From the cigarette charge? I have no idea. From an assault on an officer charge? I would have cried "juiced up badge monkey" as much a possible.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Moving Sale wrote:How would I have handled it? Without killing him.
And how would you do that (please provide specifics)?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dealing with mentally upset people is the same across the board. First you have to assess the immediate threat. What threat are they just because of their state of mind?

What is my presence doing to influence it? Some people are going to be dangerous no matter how the cop, dr, judge, atty, or whatnot treats them. That is not this situation. So what's next? How do I best do my job as a cop, dr, judge, atty without making this a violent situation? Is that even possible? It was absolutely possible in this situation. He was not going down for murder. He could have been calmed down without cutting off the O2 to his brain. How? Lots of ways. One tactic good cops use is finding a cop that relates to them. Always rotate contact officers when possible and necessary.

In this case I don't see that. And it was both possible and necessary. Next, point of contact. He had NO weapons, that is clear. So do you try and cuff him or try and choke him out so you can cuff him? Why this is a question is beyond me. The answer is you cuff him. I don't see that. I see a choke hold first. This is nothing more than bad policing. Good cops would have had an arrest word that would have signaled all cops to swarm. This is a couple dumbfucks trying to arrest a guy and a few jumping in LATER. What a bunch of apes.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:How would I have handled it? Without killing him.
And how would you do that (please provide specifics)?
I think it would have looked something like this:

Yeah but you are a stupid, violence-pimping fuck who voted for a crazy person to oversee a few thousand nukes.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:Dealing with mentally upset people is the same across the board.
Are you saying we should be treating you nicer?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That is pretty close to a white flag. I responded to your post but you decided to just drop some random personal smack without addressing the issues I raised. It is possible you just decided to respond to something else first and are planning to actually respond to the substance of my point to you, so I will issue the white flag but hold it on the bench for now.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

MsCJ wrote:You can have Michael Brown as a non-sympathetic victim, Trayvon though, nope. The thing is there's hundreds and hundreds of them. It happens all the time and there doesn't seem to ever be any consequences.

Explain how Philandro Castille deserved it. Explain Tamir Rice.
Castille in fact matched the description of an armed robbery suspect from two days before. The approaching officer was duly apprehensive, and when Castille was reaching for his gun, he obviously didn't do it right. Throw in the toxic girlfriend and there you go. As for tamir Rice, he wasn't playing "cops and robbers" like a little kid does. Rather, he was playing "OG," turning the (realistic) toy gun sideways ("gonna cap you, sucka!") pretending to shoot passersby. Okay, so he was twelve...but how long before he got a real gun and started shooting the various folks of Cleveland? Good riddance!
Before God was, I am
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:That is pretty close to a white flag. I responded to your post but you decided to just drop some random personal smack without addressing the issues I raised. It is possible you just decided to respond to something else first and are planning to actually respond to the substance of my point to you, so I will issue the white flag but hold it on the bench for now.
Says the little lawyer making a house of cards and babbling to himself in the SW corner of the day room.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Now THAT was a nice white flag.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote: but you decided to just drop some random personal smack
Just like you did when you called Left Seater a racist ??

Or dropped the orange cock bomb..or called someone a POS ??

Got it.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:LS,
And there is the proof YOU are a racist
Nice white flag.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote:
Nice white flag.

Luxurious brushed Egyptian cotton...I'd say with a thread count of no less than 500...a quality fabric...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

All these kneeling jackoffs proved this Sunday is how deep in their d0me Donald is.

Too funny.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote:All these kneeling jackoffs proved this Sunday is how deep in their d0me Donald is.

Too funny.
Which war did Trump the Dotard serve in? I'll wait...
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald pussed out.
I'm aware of it.

Don is a troll.

Wtf does he have to do with NFL policies?

He trolled people.

He trolled m0rons into kneeling all over the landscape on Sunday.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote:Wtf does he have to do with NFL policies?
He shouldn't have shit to do with the hiring/firing policies of any private employer.

18 US Code §227
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

AMES, IOWA (The Borowitz Report)—Presidential candidate Donald Trump revealed a little-known episode of personal heroism from his youth on Saturday, telling an Iowa audience that he narrowly avoided capture in Vietnam by remaining in the United States for the duration of the war.

“The Cong were after me,” Trump said, visibly stirred by the memory. “And then, just in the nick of time, I got my deferment.”

The former reality-show star said he had never shared his record as a war hero before because “I don’t like to boast.”

He said that he only disclosed the episode now because “the way this nation treats our deferment veterans is a disgrace.”

Trump complained that he received no official commendation or medal for his heroism, calling the lack of recognition “shameful.”

“Those brave Americans who, like me, avoided being captured by not serving at all—we are the true heroes,” he said.

Trump’s tale of valor appeared to move many members of his audience, some of whom waited in line after his speech to thank him for his lack of service.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:He shouldn't have shit to do with the hiring/firing policies of any private employer.
Of course.

His is just another opinion.

There was no reason for players across the league to be triggered by what he said.
Screw him.
Who cares what he says about NFL matters?

It just shows what a great troll he is.
It's why he won the presidency.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Interesting that DeMaurice Smith, Roger Goodell and all of the NFL owners including Kraft spoke out against Trump.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:Interesting that DeMaurice Smith, Roger Goodell and all of the NFL owners including Kraft spoke out against Trump.
As soon as he said something that might negatively affect their P&L, suddenly they're all for solidarity...
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

MsCJ wrote:Why is there such confusion about BLM?

Black Lives Matter is about Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown and hundreds of other unarmed black men killed by authority figures and trigger happy neighborhood watch guys and you just fucking name it. It's about the fact that people that kill Black Men while claiming any level of self defense whether reasonable or not are rarely ever convicted.

Why is it not OK for people with an audience to bring attention to this perceived issue?

In the immortal words of my cross eyed friend from the frozen north, the Kingsmen are out of control.
All lives matter, including those of the police.

It's actually pretty simple, don't fight with the police, take your fight to court. Police have likely the most stressful job in the states, they can lose their life at any time. As such I have no sympathy for those who think they're above the law, or are criminal, junkies etc who fight with police.

That is the message that should be resonating in most of these cases. Most cops are good, a few aren't, but the media potrays the story as the opposite, for ratings.

Don't fight police, take your fight to court.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Oh yeah, Kapernic sucks, that's why he doesn't have a job. Obviously owners don't want to deal with a daily headache for a mediocre talent.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Nobody says it better than Chris.....

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Joe in PB wrote:Oh yeah, Kapernic sucks, that's why he doesn't have a job. Obviously owners don't want to deal with a daily headache for a mediocre talent.
The Jets have been doing that for a while
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: but you decided to just drop some random personal smack
Just like you did when you called Left Seater a racist ??

Or dropped the orange cock bomb..or called someone a POS ??

Got it.
Can you read English? I didn't JUST call him a racist. I addressed his point AND called him a racist. Did you even GO to high school?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:LS,
And there is the proof YOU are a racist
Nice white flag.
I addressed your point. You are just dropping that line because you have no actual comeback.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Joe in PB wrote:
MsCJ wrote:Why is there such confusion about BLM?

Black Lives Matter is about Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown and hundreds of other unarmed black men killed by authority figures and trigger happy neighborhood watch guys and you just fucking name it. It's about the fact that people that kill Black Men while claiming any level of self defense whether reasonable or not are rarely ever convicted.

Why is it not OK for people with an audience to bring attention to this perceived issue?

In the immortal words of my cross eyed friend from the frozen north, the Kingsmen are out of control.
All lives matter, including those of the police.

It's actually pretty simple, don't fight with the police, take your fight to court. Police have likely the most stressful job in the states, they can lose their life at any time. As such I have no sympathy for those who think they're above the law, or are criminal, junkies etc who fight with police.

That is the message that should be resonating in most of these cases. Most cops are good, a few aren't, but the media potrays the story as the opposite, for ratings.

Don't fight police, take your fight to court.

Unless the juiced up jackbooted badge monkeys kill you before you make it to court. What then smart guy?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Softball Bat wrote:All these kneeling jackoffs proved this Sunday is how deep in their d0me Donald is.

Too funny.
What does that even mean? People are worried that a crazy man has nukes. Seems reasonable to me.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Go ahead and try it tuff guy.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

It's easy to see why Truman refers to you as Menstrual sale, you're always on the rag.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Do you two talk about me before, during or after your coitis?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:Unless the juiced up jackbooted badge monkeys kill you before you make it to court. What then smart guy?
Some of this year's juiced up jackbooted badge monkeys who will no longer be terrorizing the streets of America. Odds are that no one in the NFL will be taking a knee for these thugs. :meds:
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I don't care what a football player does before the game. If they take a knee during the game that would be a problem.