19%
Nothing
57%

Total votes: 21

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Re: Take a Knee?

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:I don't give a shit what the pledge shows or doesn't show. That is not the point. What does not standing for it show? How about standing but no hand on heart?
It was a symbolic gesture. It was popular in schools when I was young. Some symbolic gestures are admittedly silly when you really look at them closely. Taking a knee now comes to mind.
Only a child would fall for such shit.
So...are you saying that only a child would "fall for such shit" and consequently think he's making an important point by taking a knee?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

BSmack wrote:Sorry that's a logical fail. The Pledge is merely a loyalty pledge. Besides it doesn't even adhere to our constitution anymore.
Merely a loyalty pledge. Literally, I can't disagree with that. But it was presented as having a little more meaning than that when I was a kid. As I tried to explain.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

If his point is that there are a bunch of snowflakes behind the curtain then he did a pretty good job of it, but according to him he pissed that black people are too often killed by juiced up bage monkey. It sounds like a pretty important issue to me.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

ML@Coyote wrote:
BSmack wrote:Sorry that's a logical fail. The Pledge is merely a loyalty pledge. Besides it doesn't even adhere to our constitution anymore.
Merely a loyalty pledge. Literally, I can't disagree with that. But it was presented as having a little more meaning than that when I was a kid. As I tried to explain.
And yet you are no longer a kid but still seem to like the taste of the kool-aid.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:Kaepernick is such a piece of shit even his own mother threw him away.
You really are a disgusting POS.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

If you are any indication they were POS too.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:If his point is that there are a bunch of snowflakes behind the curtain then he did a pretty good job of it, but according to him he pissed that black people are too often killed by juiced up bage monkey. It sounds like a pretty important issue to me.
And if the point of standing tall is to in part honor the lives sacrificed to protect one's right to take a knee, that also seems like a pretty important issue.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I don't know of one person that has ever complained about people who felt the need to do that. Again, not the point.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I promise to stand at attention whenever I read Donald's Twitter page.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:I don't know of one person that has ever complained about people who felt the need to do that. Again, not the point.
And I don't know anywhere in this thread where I said a player didn't have a right to take a knee, nor did I say that it bothered me. Nor did I say Trump should have shot his mouth off. Nor did I say I didn't think shootings of blacks weren't a problem. So...what the fuck are you arguing with me for? I'm glad I'm not paying your by the hour.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That's on you. I clearly said what your teacher said was a lie (not to mention shitty "teaching") and you believed her. You never addressed that issue.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

What precisely was the "lie?"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Trump is a master at making fools of his base.

He holds these completely asinine rallies and tosses out ridiculous red meat memes (like fire the anthem protesters) to stooge supporters in hopes that they won't notice his FAILURE to deliver on what is really important.

No Barrycare repeal
No wall with Mexico paying
No deportation of all illegals
No tax reform
No Hillary in jail

But Don tosses out these clown memes at rallies and his stooges can't grovel and suck him off fast enough.

LMAO!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:But the player would still be able to invoke article 43 right?
Sure. As long as the player had no known injuries at the time. But if that would open a can of worms and potentially make all player contracts open to challenge. Either way the player still isn't going to get back on the field, although arbitration might put more coin in his pocket.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MsCJ wrote:Why is there such confusion about BLM?

Black Lives Matter is about Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown and hundreds of other unarmed black men killed by authority figures and trigger happy neighborhood watch guys and you just fucking name it. It's about the fact that people that kill Black Men while claiming any level of self defense whether reasonable or not are rarely ever convicted.

Why is it not OK for people with an audience to bring attention to this perceived issue?

In the immortal words of my cross eyed friend from the frozen north, the Kingsmen are out of control.
Are you really that fukking stupid? Does being liberal really impede your ability to examine situations that badly, or is it all about backing your side's political agenda?

You mention 2 cases, Travon Martin and Michael Brown aka the "gentle giant".

Travon Martin was a chip on his shoulder street thugs. He viciously attacked someone who was guilty of nothing more than "profiling" him. Zimmerman did not attack him. He simply observed him, suspicious that he was up to no good. Had Travon simply said get a life, you wetback POS and left it at that, he'd be alive today. But he decided that he was gonna teach that smaller weaker asshole a lesson. What do you think Zimmerman should have done as he was laying on the ground having his head bashed into the sidewalk? Should he have refrained from saving his own life because his attacker was "unarmed"?

Michael Brown was even worse. He was a violent predator. When this violent predator was confronted by a cop, he attacked the cop. WTF is the cop to do in this case? He outweighed the cop by close to 100 pounds. Do you think the cop should have said, he's just a kid and I don't think he is armed.

Are there cases where cops act like assholes?

Sure there are.

Are they always towards minorities?

Hell no.

Unless you really are weapons grade stupid, you know every word above is true. So why do you take up these false narratives? It is because they serve a political end. I haven't a fukking clue what your issue is. Maybe it's "free" healfcare. Maybe it is zero limits on abortion. But, I have a hunch that it has fukk all to do with racial injustice.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You could have gone with that poor fukk that was peddling smokes in Brooklyn.

At least he was a somewhat sympathetic figure. The poor fukk was simply trying to earn a little cash but exploiting the balck market created by onerous taxation.

If you want to be angry about his death, you should be angry at do-gooder liberal assholes who pretend to care about our health as a reason for slamming us with taxes. Fukk them.

But, in the end, he died because he did not comply and he was in terrible health.

It had ZERO to do with being balck. Some of the officers involved were balck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:The BLM argument is based upon a faulty premise.
Walter Scott disagrees with you.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote:Trump is a master at making fools of his base.
They don't need his help. He just brings 'em outta the woodwork.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

88...Jeez that paper was longer than one of my posts. :)

But from the paper, "On non-lethal uses of force, there are racial differences – sometimes quite large – in police use of force, even after accounting for a large set of controls designed to account for important contextual and behavioral factors at the time of the police-civilian interaction."

Even if you agree with the conclusions of the paper, with the above observation, and the fact that there are so many blacks shot, it's easy to see why some feel they're being unjustly targeted.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

ML@Coyote wrote:What precisely was the "lie?"
All of it.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

So...it's a lie to say soldiers have sacrificed their lives to protect our freedom?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

"Our results have several important caveats. First, all but one dataset was provided by a select group of police departments. It is possible that these departments only supplied the data because they are either enlightened or were not concerned about what the analysis would reveal. In essence, this is equivalent to analyzing labor market discrimination on a set of firms willing to supply a researcher with their Human Resources data! There may be important selection in who was willing to share their data."
Gee ya think? Garbage in Garbage out.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Some of the officers involved were balck.
Huh, not seeing a single balck officer in this photo. As always you remain a pathetically ignorant, racist and hateful piece of shit.

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Walter Scott's killer has plead guilty to the crime. The system works. You fail again.
Walter Scott is dead, shot from behind by an officer as he was running from him. Doesn't sound like the system "working" to me.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

ML@Coyote wrote:So...it's a lie to say soldiers have sacrificed their lives to protect our freedom?
For the third time, that is a lie. It implies that all dead soldiers died protecting our freedom. Plenty of soldiers were killed for far less noble causes. It is particularly egregious when it is said by a teacher to a dumbfuck like you. As we can see, you bought it H,L and S.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:What empirical evidence do you have to support the assertions made by BLM? You know the drill.
In some circumstances it can be safely assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of proof of its occurrence as positive proof of its non-occurrence.
— Copi, Introduction to Logic (1953), p. 95
The ball is in the court of those arguing the legitimacy of the BLM proposition to come forward with evidence establishing that the BLM assertion has evidentiary validity. Otherwise, they will continue to look as disconnected and stupid as always.
There is no data you racist fuck. The people doing the killing hide the data.
"In FCX, Inc. v. Caudill, 85 N.C. App. 272 (N.C. Ct. App. 1987), the court observed that “implied admissions are received with great caution. However, if the statement is made in a person's presence by a person having first hand knowledge under such circumstances that a denial would be naturally expected if the statement was untrue and it is shown that he is in a position to hear and understand what is said and has the opportunity to speak, then his silence or failure to deny renders the statement admissible against him as an implied admission”.

Ball is in your court you stupid orange fuck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Some of the officers involved were balck.
Huh, not seeing a single balck officer in this photo. As always you remain a pathetically ignorant, racist and hateful piece of shit.

Watch the entire video of Eric Garner's take-down and the aftermath. The cop who administered the 19-second choke hold (Daniel Pantaleo) on Eric Garner is white. But there were several officers of color present and visible in the video.
The whole premise is flawed. The presence of black officers doesn't change the racial makeup of the killing. 'Holic was an idiot for bringing it up and you are and idiot for running with it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:There is no data
We call that a "nice white flag" in this forum.
I don't give a fuck what you call it. There are no DATA bases that contain all officer involved killings or even shootings. There isn't even one that contains most of them. So you can bitch all you want. You can follow legal principles only when it suits you but thems the facts you vile orange fuck.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote: You hate niqqers.
Why is that even an issue?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:
ML@Coyote wrote:So...it's a lie to say soldiers have sacrificed their lives to protect our freedom?
For the third time, that is a lie. It implies that all dead soldiers died protecting our freedom. Plenty of soldiers were killed for far less noble causes. It is particularly egregious when it is said by a teacher to a dumbfuck like you. As we can see, you bought it H,L and S.
First, I didn't say all soldiers. I said soldiers, meaning most soldiers. And please describe the far less noble causes they died for. It's clear you don't respect their sacrifice, but you haven't explained why. Never mind the politicians and leaders, because they're not the issue here. Describe the mind of the average soldier who lost his life and explain how his intentions were less than "noble."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

As I said, it implies all soldiers. Not a very fine point when talking to an adult but way too fine a point for a kid. Is it most? I don't know. I have not done the math. I can tell you there has not been one since the 1970's. The last noble death was the last person killed in vietnam that was drafted.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

88 wrote:
If BLM had any credibility, it would target the thugs in the neighborhoods who murder persons of color at alarmingly high rates (see, e.g., Obama's home city of Chicago). But BLM does not really care about BL's. They only want to agitate against W's in an attempt to advance a Marxist agenda. It will not work.
This is exactly BLM's problem. By ignoring the exponentially larger issue of black on black killings they come off as attacking Whitey. This doesn't play well outside of ultra liberals and hipsters. The louder BLM screams about cops killing criminals the more the vast majority tunes them out.

On the same note if Collin K wanted to protest the large number of murders in Chicago or Oakland damn near everyone would support him. Instead he has chosen to alienate a large number of people who pay or used to pay his salary.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88nazis,
I didn't say holic was incorrect to say black officers were there. I said it was irrelevant. A white officer killed an unarmed black man for no good reason that I can see. That nobody did anything about it is outrageous not exculpatory.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: This is exactly BLM's problem. By ignoring the exponentially larger issue of black on black killings they come off as attacking Whitey. This doesn't play well outside of ultra liberals and hipsters. The louder BLM screams about cops killing criminals the more the vast majority tunes them out.

On the same note if Collin K wanted to protest the large number of murders in Chicago or Oakland damn near everyone would support him. Instead he has chosen to alienate a large number of people who pay or used to pay his salary.
Of course it doesn't play to you. You are a racist. Black in black crime is not (per se) a power issue. The problem with cops killing people is that they are supposed to be saving them not killing them. YOU use b on b crime as an excuse to be a racist fuck. That's on you pal.
As for why there is so much b on b crime is because whitey legalize all the drugs he likes and outlawed all the others. If whitey never played the racist drug card most of those deaths would have never happened. Not to mention the poverty brought on by racism that breeds crime.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: You hate niqqers.
Why is that even an issue?
Trump ball lickers, stand up and be counted.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Screw_Michigan, exhibiting his finely tuned journalistic skills as always, took issue with smackaholic's statement that some of the officers involved were black on the basis of a single screen-grab from the video early in the confrontation between Garner and the police where no officers of color can be seen.
Another idiotic take. If you watch the video, there isn't a single black officer involved until well after Garner is on the ground and likely already well into his cardiac arrest.

Sorry for interrupting your daily Klan rally. I'm sure mvscunt is on his way.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Moving Sale wrote:I can tell you there has not been one since the 1970's. The last noble death was the last person killed in vietnam that was drafted.
So maybe my teacher wasn't lying, being as that she talked to me in 1968. You just fucked yourself as usual. :lol:

And your assertion that all soldier deaths since then are not "noble" is bizarre, although it's completely predictable.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

1) Learn to read. I didn't say there were no non noble deaths before 1970. I said there have not been any noble ones since nam. Learn some America history and get back to me.

2) Name one soldier since nam that has died a noble death.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What 88 said....better than I could, btw.

The officer in charge on the scene was a balck female. But none of that matters to race baiting shits stains.

As I said before, there were 3 primary factors that led to his unfortunate death.....compared to you libtard's martyrs Travon and Big Mike who's death was a feel good story.

1. He failed to follow lawful orders from uniformed officers

b. exorbitant taxes wich causes a cigarette balck market

4st. A horrible level of cardiovascular health.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I don't care how many black officers were there. It's irrelevant. The shit stain who killed him was white.
That is the sin quo non of this case.