I can't wait until

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

I can't wait until

Post by Screw_Michigan »

some Dreamer Marine returns home from being deployed and is arrested by ICE at the airport and deported. And I can't wait until you hateful, bioted fucks show your thanks for this man's service to our nation by getting on your knees and sucking Trump's crank.

You people make me fucking sick.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: I can't wait until

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

A half million innocent Syrian civilians are probably glad Trump is president right now.

Fuck your "humanitarian interventions" right in the ass.

Fuck Hilary. Fuck John McCain. Fuck John Bolton. Fuck the New York Times. Fuck CNN. Fuck Lindsey Graham. Fuck Joe Lieberman.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

...and fuck mvscal, that little coward-ass bitch.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Yeah, it's better that you drone strike a water treatment facility or a hospital...just so long as some tranny in a push-up bra can join the Marine Corps...

Just off yourselves.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

It will probably happen Screwy. But because a few did positive things after being here illegally doesn't mean we should wipe the slate clean for all and look the other way. Granted most were far to young to understand the actions of their parents, but that also doesn't excuse it.

We have no borders if we don't enforce our laws. That said we should up the penalties for hiring undocumented aliens. If we make it harder for them to get jobs here the problem is much less. That also means prices for many things here will increase.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Keep in mind that minor children brought over the border, legally or illegally, by their parents have committed no crime. They may be here illegally but they are not guilty of breaking any laws.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:Keep in mind that minor children brought over the border, legally or illegally, by their parents have committed no crime. They may be here illegally but they are not guilty of breaking any laws.
Really? Just being here while undocumented is is against the law. If your parents rob a bank with you in the car when you are five and they are caught, you don't get to keep the money they stole.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Mikey wrote:Keep in mind that minor children brought over the border, legally or illegally, by their parents have committed no crime. They may be here illegally but they are not guilty of breaking any laws.
Exactly. This is precisely why we shouldn't have to put up with affirmative action or reparations either.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Marty wrote:mvscal, that little coward-ass bitch
That he is.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:It will probably happen Screwy. But because a few did positive things after being here illegally doesn't mean we should wipe the slate clean for all and look the other way. Granted most were far to young to understand the actions of their parents, but that also doesn't excuse it.
Most are not "illegal aliens" ya knucklehead. 8usc1325 outlaws the entry. Being here is not outlawed, under most circumstances. Kids can't form the intent to break the law so they never broke 8usc1385. So actually they are excused. Why do you think ICE mostly uses civil courts to deport most people?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:
Really? Just being here while undocumented is is against the law. If your parents rob a bank with you in the car when you are five and they are caught, you don't get to keep the money they stole.
That's a pretty fucking stupid analogy. You and Rooster should really get together and make some babies. You might create a race of super-mongoloids.

So what you're saying is that a five year old kid brought across the border by his parents is a criminal?
Traditionally, a child must have the mental capacity to be charged of a crime. He must have the knowledge of what he is doing and intended to do so in order to be found guilty of the crime. Strictly speaking, any child younger than seven does not have the mental capacity to commit a crime, and thus, cannot be charged.
https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/ ... crime.html

Assuming then that this child is not actually a criminal for the act of not ditching his parents at the border, at what point does not leaving become a crime?
Last edited by Mikey on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:
Exactly. This is precisely why we shouldn't have to put up with affirmative action or reparations either.
WTF are you babbling about? Somebody hit you in the head today really hard?
Somebody trying to deport you for being a fucking iodot?

Spray seems to get it though so at least you have that going for you. :meds:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Prolly the second they turn 18.

Once they turn 18 they are required by law to carry their "registration" information with them at all times. So they may not have committed a "crime" on entry, but they do by staying.

You can wordsmith this all you want but the bottom line is they did not follow the process to enter/live/work in the US.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why don't you hook us up with the statute that says they have to carry their "registration" after they turn 18.
And it's not wordsmithing it's the USC you fucking dunce. YOU are the one that is wordsmithing by calling someone illegal who isn't.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Why don't you, the midget & Screwy open your checkbooks and start writing checks to these children?
Why? Most of them are either in school or gainfully employed, making more per week than your average Georgia cracker.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Fuck Hilary. Fuck John McCain. Fuck John Bolton. Fuck the New York Times. Fuck CNN. Fuck Lindsey Graham. Fuck Joe Lieberman.
That's quite a "to do" list you got there, Marty.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:Prolly the second they turn 18.

Once they turn 18 they are required by law to carry their "registration" information with them at all times. So they may not have committed a "crime" on entry, but they do by staying.

You can wordsmith this all you want but the bottom line is they did not follow the process to enter/live/work in the US.
Depending on what time of day you check, it seems that Trump may be challenging Congress to come up with a plan to grant amnesty or a path to citizenship, or something, within the next six months.

If Congress does create a new "law" and they become "legal" should they be absolved of their "crime" of crossing the border as children?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Prolly the second they turn 18.

Depending on what time of day you check, it seems that Trump may be challenging Congress to come up with a plan to grant amnesty or a path to citizenship, or something, within the next six months.

If Congress does create a new "law" and they become "legal" should they be absolved of their "crime" of crossing the border as children?
More importantly, are they then allowed to trick or treat at Fat Seater's house?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

WANTED
Juan Carlos Salvador "Andy" Gomez
AKA: Pequeño Gordo, Chico, Asesino
Wanted for crimes committed against the United States of America including but not limited to:
1. Being born in a really shitty country
2. Being born to parents with no respect for the law
3. Wantonly mixing Cholula hot sauce into his Gerber's
4. Fraudulently pretending to be cute and loveable
5. Conspiring to take your janitorial job away

If you sight this outlaw in your neighborhood, do not take action on your own!
This outlaw is considered dangerous and may be armed with a dirty diaper or filed down baby rattle.

Juan Carlos was last seen in Santa Ana, California being pushed in a stroller on Harbor Blvd. by his
illegal mother and father on their way to the DMV to renew their driver's licenses.

If you see Juan, Call your local authorities immediately. They won't do anything,
but you can pat yourself on the back for being a good citizen.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Mikey wrote:
Rooster wrote:
WTF are you babbling about? Somebody hit you in the head today really hard?
Somebody trying to deport you for being a fucking iodot?

Spray seems to get it though so at least you have that going for you. :meds:
The thrust of your post is that children should not have to pay for the things their parents have done. I agreed with your statement and applied it to today's highly charged political environment where whites are being told repeatedly that we are responsible for paying a debt our great-great-great grandparents somehow accrued by owning slaves-- or, OR! by simply being white regardless of slave ownership.

However, you are a bit... shall we say, handicapped, so I shall say it slooooooowly fooooooooor yooooooooou. Affiiiiiirmaaaaaaaatiiiiiiive aaaaaaaaaactiooooooon aaaaaaand repaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaatioooooons aaaaaaaare aaaaaaa fooooooorm oooooooof puuuuuuuuniiiiiiiiishmeeeeeeeent fooooooooor soooooooooomethiiiiiiiiing weeeeeeee diiiiiiiiiid nooooooot dooooooooooo.

Clear enough for you, Sparky?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote:It's like owebama gave these people a stolen car that they have been driving around in looking over their shoulder for the police. Then sheriff Trump caught them in the stolen car but instead of arresting them, he took them to the car dealership and got them some nice lease numbers on the car.
Why isn't the outrage with owebama who gave them the stolen car in the first place?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Just open an ice cube factory up in Alaska and send them there.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:
The thrust of your post is that children should not have to pay for the things their parents have done. I agreed with your statement and applied it to today's highly charged political environment where whites are being told repeatedly that we are responsible for paying a debt our great-great-great grandparents somehow accrued by owning slaves-- or, OR! by simply being white regardless of slave ownership.

However, you are a bit... shall we say, handicapped, so I shall say it slooooooowly fooooooooor yooooooooou. Affiiiiiirmaaaaaaaatiiiiiiive aaaaaaaaaactiooooooon aaaaaaand repaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaatioooooons aaaaaaaare aaaaaaa fooooooorm oooooooof puuuuuuuuniiiiiiiiishmeeeeeeeent fooooooooor soooooooooomethiiiiiiiiing weeeeeeee diiiiiiiiiid nooooooot dooooooooooo.

Clear enough for you, Sparky?
Rooster trying to come up with an analogy is like, well...

So basically, for you, most everything comes down to the fact that the brown people are stealing your money and your job, and usurping your hard-earned white man's privilege. Sure, I get it.
BTW has anybody asked you to pay for "reparations" lately? Lost a job to affirmative action? Participated in a KKK or Nazi rally?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote:BLM had commandments for white people, all of which were reparations they feel are owed by people who did no wrong to people who were not wronged
So how much did they ask you for?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote:They commanded white people to give them their homes.
They commanded developers to develop homes and give them to them for free.

It's not enough that they demand free tuition and lower academic standards for acceptance than white people, they are now demanding that white people give up what they have worked for so that black people can have it without working for hit at all

But this isn't about blm it's about criminal immigrants squatting in our country
You must have a pathetically paranoid existence, constantly having to look over your shoulder for the big black man and all his little babies trying to run you down and steal your shit.
Oh...and the NCAA.

BTW, you never answered how much they hit YOU up for.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote:
But again, this thread is about criminal aliens, not blm or blacks
You brought it up.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

God damn scmick...I can't even imagine living as scared as you are...good luck to you son, a siege can last a while.
Go Bucs, Gators
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: usurping your hard-earned white man's privilege. Sure, I get it.
BTW has anybody asked you to pay for "reparations" lately? Lost a job to affirmative action?
What a crock of shit Mickey. White privilege? That was an academic term until BLM bastardized it. Academics often used the term when discussing the white population as a whole, but most realized that it could not be applied in a singular basis. These academics used the term to cover things such as having two parent families, financial stability, access to food and education, etc. My dad was killed when I was a kid and my mom worked her ass of to keep us going. We may not have been paycheck to paycheck, but we weren't more than two missed paychecks from a world of hurt. Further AA has made access to education an easier path if you are a minority. But hey the race baiters got you hook line and sinker on using that so props to them.

As for losing jobs to affirmative action it happens and it has happened to me. There are plenty of contracts that I apply for and know going in that others have an advantage. This advantage isn't based on cost, or quality of work but rather on sex and race. In my case we fixed the sex issue by changing ownership of the company so my wife has more than 51%. She is listed as the Director of the company and she does much of the initial contracting work. This allows us to apply as a woman owned small business. Whatever.

Maybe those lines were throw away stuff to get a response out of Schmick, but they are a pile of crap.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote:Trump should deport every last one of them. All of their assets should be taken and auctioned off and the money made from that should go in to the border wall.
I did nazi that coming...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

schmick wrote:BLM had commandments for white people, all of which were reparations they feel are owed by people who did no wrong to people who were not wronged
Bingo.

Just like those Confederate monuments weren't a problem the month before last, now all of a sudden they're this big, gigantic problem. And then, just to drive the point home, these cultural Maoists actually said they'd be fine with renaming Washington D.C. a different name because, well, duh! George Washington owned slaves!

There's never enough progressivism to satisfy Progressives. Ever. And this is not me saying this as my opinion, there is many, many examples of the Left throwing whatever they deem offensive down the memory hole-- all in support of whoever's Five Year Plan or Great Leap Forward is being touted as the next Great Thing. And why is this? It's not because progressivism doesn't have some redeeming qualities in and of itself, it it's because in the hands of Progressives it's a means to an end: the acquisition of power, the coalescing of control into the hands of a few who truly believe that they alone know what is best for you and me.

The Left's latest iteration of Marxism is just that-- Marxism, just under a new name now. BLM. Antifa. Bernie Bro. Safe spaces. Transgender reeducation. Gay rights.

Each of these and all the others which have been foisted upon us is a concerted effort to redefine everything as you and I know it so that the progressive agenda can be implemented without raising any alarms. By making the definitions of anything what neo-Marxists want it to be for that day's political purposes, they are free to curtail your freedom to speak out in opposition to them.

So the idea of reparations is a silly right wing conspiracy theory? Nope. Just like affirmative action was a deliberate effort to instill a sense of classist "us vs them", the push for reparations is the next logical step for the dismantling of our sense of national identity and independence. You could even say that reparations have been going on for quite some time now via our national tax system, wherein a redistribution of wealth has been in place for decades (there too, it's never enough for Progressives who want to increase the rate exponentially). And so here we are, various activists have recently been calling for such things as what schmick pointed out.

So what was it you were saying about how none of this is real, Mikey?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:
Mikey wrote: usurping your hard-earned white man's privilege. Sure, I get it.
BTW has anybody asked you to pay for "reparations" lately? Lost a job to affirmative action?
What a crock of shit Mickey. White privilege? That was an academic term until BLM bastardized it. Academics often used the term when discussing the white population as a whole, but most realized that it could not be applied in a singular basis. These academics used the term to cover things such as having two parent families, financial stability, access to food and education, etc. My dad was killed when I was a kid and my mom worked her ass of to keep us going. We may not have been paycheck to paycheck, but we weren't more than two missed paychecks from a world of hurt. Further AA has made access to education an easier path if you are a minority. But hey the race baiters got you hook line and sinker on using that so props to them.

As for losing jobs to affirmative action it happens and it has happened to me. There are plenty of contracts that I apply for and know going in that others have an advantage. This advantage isn't based on cost, or quality of work but rather on sex and race. In my case we fixed the sex issue by changing ownership of the company so my wife has more than 51%. She is listed as the Director of the company and she does much of the initial contracting work. This allows us to apply as a woman owned small business. Whatever.

Maybe those lines were throw away stuff to get a response out of Schmick, but they are a pile of crap.
Actually I was responding in kind to Rooster's obviously racist rant.

He (and Schmick) seem to think that there's some kind of monolithic "Left" out there that's out to take all their stuff away. I don't agree with everything all the "activists" demand (they all seem to demand something different), just like you (hopefully) don't agree with everything the KKK and the American Nazi Party stands for. BLM doesn't speak for me. I'm not on board with antifa thugs who go out and destroy property and beat people up. To claim that everybody who doesn't think exactly like Rooster or Schmick is in favor of reparations, whatever they are, that all "progressives" are out to destroy the white race and do violence against good solid American white folks is pure crap.

Rooster loves to spout a lot of racist shit, claim it's not racist shit, and then gets offended when somebody throws it back at him. Too fucking bad.

I was fucked out of a job by AA once (in the Federal Government no less). Actually it was a major promotion that I didn't get even though I was the only qualified applicant. They ended up leaving the position vacant until they found somebody who fit all the right criteria. It sucked but I walked, moved on, and I'm probably better off for it.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

:lol:
So seeing the cultural Marxist agenda behind all that is driving the Left is now racist? How very talking pointesque of you, Mikey! Next thing you'll accuse me of is being a neo -Nazi.

Edited for Mikey's sake. I'd hate to confuse the poor fellow more than he already is. He seems to have confused reasonable policy differences concerning affirmative action and reparations for racist thoughts. However, given his left-of-center political leanings, this is to be expected seeing as this is the entire thrust of the Dem Party's dubious claim to the moral high ground.
Last edited by Rooster on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote::lol:
So seeing the cultural Marxist agenda behind all that is driving the Left is now racist? How very talking pointesque of you, Mikey! Next thing you'll accuse me of is being a now-Nazi.
Sorry, you're still not making any sense.

WTF is a now-Nazi?

Whatever it is, if the shoe fits...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Rooster wrote:...the cultural Marxist agenda...

The modern "left" movement in the West has very little to do with Marx or socialist economic models. It's more accurate to label it "post-modernist".
It's a culture of critique invented by a few egg-head kikes in Germany in the 30's with the intention of degrading Western civilization into a fragmented sea of petty self-interest and vulgarity, until Hitler started booking them vacations at the Zyklon Inn. They then pulled up roots and moved (mostly) to America.
Google "Frankfurt School" and you'll understand exactly who the players are and what their motivations and tactics have been.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote:
Whatever it is, if the shoe fits...
"What if the shoe is a patent leather red stiletto? Does that count"

Sincerely,

Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Rooster wrote:...the cultural Marxist agenda...

The modern "left" movement in the West has very little to do with Marx or socialist economic models. It's more accurate to label it "post-modernist".
It's a culture of critique invented by a few egg-head kikes in Germany in the 30's with the intention of degrading Western civilization into a fragmented sea of petty self-interest and vulgarity, until Hitler started booking them vacations at the Zyklon Inn. They then pulled up roots and moved (mostly) to America.
Google "Frankfurt School" and you'll understand exactly who the players are and what their motivations and tactics have been.
Thanks for bringing some much needed clarity to the discussion.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Amerca wrote:some Dreamer Marine returns home from being deployed and is arrested by ICE at the airport and deported. And I can't wait until you hateful, bioted fucks show your thanks for this man's service to our nation by getting on your knees and sucking Trump's crank.

You people make me fucking sick.
You poor stupid fuck.

You DO realize that honorable service in our country's armed forces guarantees even ILLEGAL ALIENS a sure path to citizenship, correct? Or are you truly this fucking ignorant?

We get it. You have no marketable skills and nothing of value to offer society. As a "journalist" (funny how half this Board on its worst day can string together a more cognizant take than you), America hates you and your profession more than it hates Trump. Given that resume, I'd be bitter apologist too. Kill yourself. Seriously.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

A few things...

First, an anti illegal immigration stance is not a racist stance. It is simply a desire to have everyone who comes into this country do so legally and play according to the same rules as the rest of us, accept the same responsibilities, and pay the same taxes. There is nothing racist about this.

Second, those who don't like Hispanics are not racists. Hispanics are not a race, they are a people of Spanish background. Many (if not most) Hispanics consider themselves to be white. People who dislike Hispanics because they are Hispanic are xenophobes maybe, but not racists.

Third, xenophobia is foolish. This country was made great by people from all over the world. If it weren't for immigrants, this country would still be living in teepees and picking wild berries.

Fourth, another reason this country is great is because its great people picked themselves up by their own bootstraps, didn't make excuses, and didn't seek special treatment from apologetic government programs.

Fifth and last, the Declaration of Independence doesn't guarantee anything other than the right to pursue one's dreams. Pursuit means getting off your ass and working for something despite the many obstacles you may face.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Cuckey wrote:Keep in mind that minor children brought over the border, legally or illegally, by their parents have committed no crime. They may be here illegally but they are not guilty of breaking any laws.
So being in this country illegally is not breaking the law.

:?

Absolutely ponderous.

So by this logic, if Mom, Dad and the kids all sneak into Disneyland and get caught by the park police half-way through the day, the kids get to stay? Please tell me you're truly not this retarded...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Really? Just being here while undocumented is is against the law.
It's a civil infraction, not a criminal infraction.

For reference: Bri grifting $10 from Wolftard is a criminal infraction.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.