Trump Rally in AZ

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Trump Rally in AZ

Post by Left Seater »

CNN is what CNN is. Everyone knows this and you have to take it for what it is. The problem with them is they are everywhere. In the airport they are piped in to boarding gates. Their stories are picked up by local news outlets both print and TV. You have a hard time getting away from their bias in such cases. For example they had an anchor make the following claim:
First Amendment doesn't cover hate speech
This was in reference to comments made towards a balck person. But the same anchor has defended BLM tweets and postings as free speech.

So hate speech he doesn't agree with isn't Constitutional, but other hate speech is? And this is supposed to be a news outlet.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Good analysis of Trump by 88. I said all along that he was an asshole, but he loves the US and really wants to fix what is broken. For that he gets my pass. I happened on a discussion about how the coal industry is going bonkers. Exports up around 58%, and guess to where---------EUROPE. Yes, that Europe where they love their windmills, solar panels, and nuclear plants. Why do they need all our coal you ask. Sorry for the rhetorical question to those who understand the limitations of those other energy sources.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wolfman wrote:I said all along that he was an asshole, but he loves the US and really wants to fix what is broken. For that he gets my pass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: CNN does not understand this or, more likely, does not care what Americans want. Which is why we have that blowhard in the Oval Office.
Oh I see, It's CNN's fault you voted for an orange maniac. :meds:
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

It's not called the Communist News Network for nothing.

But I suspect you're correct, 88, in that Trump knows that the way Washington works is by keeping politicians playing by Washington's rules. He refuses to play that way and says what the vast majority of Americans think about the news media-- it's all opinion driven, i.e. "fake news." Because there is no honest broker of just news with zero opinion added, we all watch what we are inclined to believe, which just reinforces the confirmation bias each of us have towards the other. Trump is cunning, if nothing else, and intuitively understands this. He doesn't make any attempt to curry favor to those news outlets which do not give him favorable play by default and that appeals to his base. And in a strange way, those who oppose him-- all the Clinton and Sanders supporters --get this, even as it grates on their nerves.

It all causes me to come back to a question no one has been able to answer adequately: why have none of the major free networks (ABC, CBS, NBC) gone all in and out-Fox-ed Fox? Just from a business standpoint, you'd gain at a minimum, 25% of the market share if you go with Fox owning 50% right now. As it is, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC are all fighting for the same viewers. Why not snatch a sizable chunk of TV watching America and become the most jingo-istic, pro-gun, pro-life, kill them Muzzies while humming the Star Spangled Banner network out there? Pay Rush Limbaugh scads of money to anchor a four hour segment followed up with Bill O'Reilly, topped off with live footage of ISIS fighters being blown up, limbs cartwheeling through the air. That there would be...
:bode:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

News networks sensationalize news for ratings, that's why when a white police officer shoots a black criminal it's headline news, and when a black police officer shoots a black criminal it's not news worthy.

It's to the point now news networks are causing civil unrest in their quest for advertising dollars by only telling half the story, like black man shot by white cop, instead of criminal fighting with police was sent to his maker and can no longer prey on the old & weak.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

He is no less unfit than the last occupant of the Office. Or the one before that.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Rooster wrote:...topped off with live footage of ISIS fighters being blown up, limbs cartwheeling through the air.
You can already see that stuff on RT.

Tears in Washington, for sure. Hope you guys get a partial refund on the whole ISIS deal...sorry it didn't work out for you.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Heroin isn't going to process itself, bro.
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 is right. Get the fukk outta Afghanistan. We can monitor things from drones and drop an asswhuppin on them from time to time as needed from the air. We can do that with remote piloted aircraft. There is no need to risk one American life there.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:majority of Americans believe that Washington is a corrupt, broken system in desperate need of reform.
Wrong. Wow, you are one stupid fuck.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote:he loves the US.

:meds:

Trump loves no one more than himself and for you to attempt to claim otherwise is pathetic.

You are even dumber than 88 but given your track record here, not too surprising.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:
It all causes me to come back to a question no one has been able to answer adequately: why have none of the major free networks (ABC, CBS, NBC) gone all in and out-Fox-ed Fox? Just from a business standpoint, you'd gain at a minimum, 25% of the market share if you go with Fox owning 50% right now. As it is, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC are all fighting for the same viewers. Why not snatch a sizable chunk of TV watching America and become the most jingo-istic, pro-gun, pro-life, kill them Muzzies while humming the Star Spangled Banner network out there? Pay Rush Limbaugh scads of money to anchor a four hour segment followed up with Bill O'Reilly, topped off with live footage of ISIS fighters being blown up, limbs cartwheeling through the air. That there would be...
Because those networks, unlike Fox News, aren't in the propaganda business, you semen swilling, asshole inhaling asswipe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:He is no less unfit than the last occupant of the Office. Or the one before that.
I'm sorry, was Obummer an authoritarian blowhard who held constant campaign rallies to fluff his ego? One who lied as easily as he breathed? Trump is a despicable pile of human excrement. Much like Trump, you're not a conservative, you're simply a fucking asshole.

Good luck when Trump can't accomplish anything legislatively because he's shitting all over Republican lawmakers. Can't wait for the government shutdown, the first one ever when the same party holds both chambers of Congress and the White House.

So...much...failing.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Wolfman wrote:I said all along that he was an asshole, but he loves the US and really wants to fix what is broken. For that he gets my pass.
You could piss in Wolftard's face and tell him it's raining and he'd believe you. That's what no-cook Sundays are for.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Amazing.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Because those networks, unlike Fox News, aren't in the propaganda business, you semen swilling, asshole inhaling asswipe.
Bless your heart, Screwy, but aren't you the cutest little naïf? And in a precious Pollyanna outfit too. How darling!
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:He is no less unfit than the last occupant of the Office. Or the one before that.
I'm sorry, was Obummer an authoritarian blowhard who held constant campaign rallies to fluff his ego? One who lied as easily as he breathed? Trump is a despicable pile of human excrement. Much like Trump, you're not a conservative, you're simply a fucking asshole.

Good luck when Trump can't accomplish anything legislatively because he's shitting all over Republican lawmakers. Can't wait for the government shutdown, the first one ever when the same party holds both chambers of Congress and the White House.

So...much...failing.
Well that just sucks for you and all the other pussy bleeding liberals now don't it ?? He got elected, he is the President and all you whiny little bitches got something to cry about for the next 7 1/2 years. So as he can get rid of the RINO's shit will start to happen. Until then continue melting.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I think Trump will get something done.

He will do it by taking on the establishment republicans. A large number of republicans are absolutely fed up with the nutless wonders in their party. I believe you will see a republican incumbent bloodbath in the '18 primaries. Hopefully Eddie Munster Ryan will be at the top of that list. Reps should pick up a few seats in the Senate as well and the Big C will likely take out a certain senile old fukk from AZ who should have retired a long time ago. His replacement will be a republican. Hopefully, a real one.

I'm generally not one to cheer on cancer, but I will make an exception here.

Here we go canncer, here we go!!!!!

What really cracks me up is the press portraying the D as a skitzo by claiming his speeches from night to night contradict one another. They think that saying drain the swamp and ignore the corrupt media is counter to saying we must unite.

It is not.

What he is saying is that we must unite to drain the fukking swamp and to ignore the shameless media which is part of the swamp.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

So...much...failing.
Yeah Obama was all over the place at rallies and campaigning for Dems. He would have done more but 900 plus losses by Dems under his watch later some got smart and asked him to stay away. As for his lies he did it easily and often, remember when he claimed to have the most transparent and honest administration ever? That was his first lie. Here are a few others:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... ing/false/

And the fact you are openly rooting for a government shut down is telling and sad. You would rather see the country struggle than work together. Exactly the issue so many of us have with Washington. Not surprised you won't take off the blinders. And you can't make a point without a personal attack, how sad and Moving Sale of you, especially a media member who should have a way with words.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Head in the sand much? Sharing debate questions in advance with only one candidate, or 3 employees including an editor being forced to resign after going with an article that had no sources, discussing fully auto weapons (with video) instead of semi auto weapons which is what was up for debate to gather support, and on and on and on.

But being in the media yourself you prolly think you have no biases either. Some of your story ideas would prove otherwise. Why have a story you want to write fleshed out first and then go find facts to support it vs fact finding first and writing what those facts lead you too? Oh right, the second way might not support your propaganda position.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:But I suspect you're correct, 88, in that Trump knows that the way Washington works is by keeping politicians playing by Washington's rules. He refuses to play that way and says what the vast majority of Americans think about the news media-- it's all opinion driven, i.e. "fake news."
I'm pretty sure you don't speak for the "vast majority of Americans".
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Good takes Left Seater.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Rooster wrote:But I suspect you're correct, 88, in that Trump knows that the way Washington works is by keeping politicians playing by Washington's rules. He refuses to play that way and says what the vast majority of Americans think about the news media-- it's all opinion driven, i.e. "fake news."
I'm pretty sure you don't speak for the "vast majority of Americans".
Do you and Screwy take the same medicine?

Gallup, September 14, 2016: Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low - 32%
I skimmed through your link. Most of the decline has been among Republican viewers. Understandable since they're all watching Fox News.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I'm definitely tired of both parties not compromising and doing what is best for the country. Instead, putting themselves and their parties ahead of the country & their constituents.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The kid in this article is the ISIS equivalent of Screwy.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/24 ... trump.html

He's sighting in a scoped AR-15 with his eye closed-- just like our illustrious poster who blindly shoots crap all over these threads.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Trump rallies are truly pathetic spectacles.

If a president is out having a rally when it's not campaign season it is a sure sign that there is something VERY VERY wrong.

Cartoon presidency.

Not IN.

All high profile media outlets are propaganda.

Once upon a time there used to be an editorial column, page, or segment on a "news" show.

Now the editorializing is mixed right in with the "news" and the entire product stinks to high heaven.

Bunch o' bullshit.

Not IN.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There are plenty of good news sources. There are plenty of shitty ones.

Sin,
The dawn of man
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:The kid in this article is the ISIS equivalent of Screwy.

He's sighting in a scoped AR-15 with his eye closed-- just like our illustrious poster who blindly shoots crap all over these threads.
Fake News.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I skimmed through your link. Most of the decline has been among Republican viewers. Understandable since they're all watching Fox News.
I'm shocked to discover that a higher percentage of left-leaning news consumers trust left-leaning news services more than right-leaning news consumers trust left-leaning news services.

Or are you now going to say that CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS and others are not left-leaning news services? And before you get Screwy-ed again in this thread, I'll go ahead and warn you that I've got a link for that too.
What I'm going to say is that your link indicates that a higher percentage of left-leaning news consumers trust left-leaning news services than right-leaning news consumers trust right-leaning news services. Or do you not consider Fox to be part of "mass media"?

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Goober McTuber wrote:
Rooster wrote:The kid in this article is the ISIS equivalent of Screwy.

Fake News.
I swear that could have played out on The Onion. How stupid does Rita Katz think you Americans are?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I guess Roostard is the last person on the planet to not get that ISIS is an armed branch of the State Department.

Fox Kosher News says "Hey guys! ISIS totally hates Jews and Trump and America...and has never cashed a CIA cheque ever! Not even once! Here, let this video we put together explain everything..."
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I skimmed through your link. Most of the decline has been among Republican viewers. Understandable since they're all watching Fox News.
I'm shocked to discover that a higher percentage of left-leaning news consumers trust left-leaning news services more than right-leaning news consumers trust left-leaning news services.

Or are you now going to say that CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS and others are not left-leaning news services? And before you get Screwy-ed again in this thread, I'll go ahead and warn you that I've got a link for that too.
Left of what?
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Let's pay for the wall! Cheers...lmao...Art of the fucking deal indeed.
Go Bucs, Gators
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Bucmonkey wrote:Let's pray for the wall!
sin,

Wonderful, wonderful Christians all. The best Christians, in fact.

Oops...sorry Tony. That one slipped through.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

So now Cheetolini is threatening to shut down the government if we don't pay for the wall after saying all during the campaign that Mexico would pay for the wall.

:meds: :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88 wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:So now Cheetolini is threatening to shut down the government if we don't pay for the wall after saying all during the campaign that Mexico would pay for the wall.

You have lost your balance. Let me reorient you:

I'm not the one who needs to be re-oriented, as I know who the current president is.

Cheetolini is currently POTUS. He won the electoral college vote. Just ask him. He'll tell you, and tell you, and tell you....
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88 wrote:Here is some fake news:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/24/politics/ ... index.html

And here is a unicorn flying out of someone's ass:

9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

The beaners don't want to pay for the wall ??

Well here take these you greasy bastards.....if you are an American and travel to Mexico, the cartel will cut your fucking tongue out, rape your wife and leave you all for dead.

10 million visitors to those resort areas every year and a huge number are US citizens and when they stop spending those US dollars, the Mexis either have to move a LOT more dope to the US or build the fucking wall.

https://travel.state.gov/content/passpo ... rning.html
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Barry's _residency is over, 88.

Desperate conservatives put trust in Don when he routinely spewed his con-man bullshit about Mexico paying for the wall.
While he flashed his free masonic hand signs all over the place.
lol

You (all the .net dumbshits) were told all of this.

You fucked up.
You trusted Don.
He's not a trustworthy person.
Not even close.

He's a con.

Duh.

This will end very badly.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is