A thread for things that don't warrant their own thread

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: A thread for things that don't warrant their own thread

Post by Dinsdale »

So, a bigazz rock fell on a rural highway. Much too large to move.

https://youtu.be/RjfRqliLpIY
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

OK, somebody blowed a rock up.

Nice.

I'm more interested in your take on this dude's take of most fukked cities in Oregon.

I'm certain you have personal stories involving at least a few.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:This is literally the most Rochester thing you will ever see. They don't call Rochester Smugtown for nothing.

I'll bet that spot with the waterfall was beautiful......300 years ago before someone built a pile of shit on it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:
I'm more interested in your take on this dude's take of most fukked cities in Oregon.
OK. I've been to all of them.

10 - Ontario. It IS "Idaho." Hell, they moved it to Idaho's time zone (only place in Oregon that isn't Pacific Time is that little strip along the Snake River). Pretty much a distant suburb of Boise. But Ore-Ida is there, so it will always have people.

9 - Lincoln City. This person is an idiot. It's beautiful... and it's possibly the rainiest place in Oregon (over 90" a year). My experience (I worked there for a year, and spend a lot of time there on an occasion) was far from being one of the sunniest cities (odd, since 2/3 of the state is a desert). But lots of stuff to do, and a tourist mecca, for a reason. I've spent many evening strolling down the beach, and crashing random parties.

8 - Roseburg. Also an idiotic entry... should be #1, easily. Beautiful place, but the cons outweigh the pros. The modern outlaw meth trade was freaking invented there... need I say more?

7 - Brookings. Almost California. Just about 100% retirees, and a wonderful climate -- something like 355 days a year are between 50 and 75 degrees, and flowers bloom year-round. But when it rains, it really rains. Just don't try to find anything to eat after 8PM.

6 - Sheridan. Once again, he's an idiot. They don't cut down "pine trees." They're "fir trees." And it pays well. Used to fish a private pond on a farm there. Nice area (even with the country-club federal prison).

5 - Grants Pass. High crime coupled with underfunded cops, sure. And it's hot-as-blazes for much of the year. It also has more outdoor stuff to do than you could cover in a lifetime. Some of the greatest fishing on earth, and Zane Grey, Ernest Hemmingway, and Jack London used to spend their summers fishing and hunting there... must not be all bad.

4 - Sweet Home. Pretty place in the Cascade foothills, on the South Santiam River. Not as bad as portrayed. Again, excellent outdoor opportunity. Haven't been there in a while.

3 - Winston. Pretty much a suburb of Roseburg. Has a huge wildlife park with all kinds of African animals, and a bunch of wineries. I've worked there several times. Dull, but small enough that it doesn't really merit a mention.

2 - Prineville. Middle of nowhere. It's also where the fiber-optic lines come together to branch across the country, and Google, Facebook, and Apple have data centers there -- they can't fill the jobs fast enough. Again, the person who made this is an idiot.

1 - Cave Junction. A place with 3 houses warrants #1? Whatevs. Here in the Metro, we have this place called Gresham, where you get stabbed for getting off the train. And no mention of Albany? I was working there years ago, and during broad daylight, the tweekers hid in the bushes and waited for everyone to get up in the boom lists, then ran out and started loading up all the tools they could grab right in front of us while we tried to get back down.

And none of them can compete for being stabby-rapey like Old Town Portland.

So all in all... retarded list. Has this guy even been to Oregon?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Damn it, Dins, I was hoping for at least a few cases of you going all Capt' Ahab on some chubby single mom down on her luck.

Go ahead and invent one if you must.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Damn it, Dins, I was hoping for at least a few cases of you going all Capt' Ahab on some chubby single mom down on her luck.

Go ahead and invent one if you must.
That is the sum total of your sex life? Hearing about other people's sex lives? Sad.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

No, believe it or not, I actually have one with the OL. I just find Dins past stories of his whaling expeditions to be entertaining. I mean, he's no Morese, but a good read anyway.

WTF ever happened to that dude, BTW?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Died from gonorrhea.

I could tell you the story about the drunk chick who puked in my bed twice ( 'sup IndyClown). Took 3 sets of sheets for me to bust a nut. Well worth it, as I had a washer and dryer ('sup not Screwball).
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rack major home appliances!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm loathe to use the term "Only in In...."...

But this is truly an Only In Portland story.

To preface, the Acropolis (which Marylin Manson deemed "the Best bar in the US," FWIW) was the first tittybar I ever went to. Been there forever. And the owner is a beef rancher, and the place is a dump (haven't been in many years).

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... rip_c.html

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!!!

The food at the crop was always off-the-chain, and super-cheap (just don't look back into the kitchen). Used to be, the best steak was like $7, and you couldn't finish it. Half a broasted chicken was $2, and huge gyros were $2. The filet was $5, and a burger-for-3 was $6.50. The Crop is a fucking institution here. In fact, I think I need to pay them a much-belated visit (although I think they charge a cover now, and I'm sooooo not a tittybar guy... I prefer to meet chicks that might actually fuck me).
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Roach wrote:Bad, twisted day at work . . .

The man who appeared to be holding a human head when he entered an Estacada grocery store and then stabbed an employee remains in the hospital Monday for evaluation, but was expected to be taken later to the Clackamas County Jail, authorities said.

The Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office meanwhile planned to do an autopsy on a woman later found dead in nearby Colton in an incident related to the suspect who entered the Harvest Market Thriftway on Sunday afternoon, investigators said.

The man in the grocery store was covered in blood and subdued by other workers, police said.

Both the man and the employee who was stabbed were taken to Legacy Emanuel Medical Center in Portland. The employee is expected to survive, said Interim Sandy Police Chief Ernie Roberts.

The suspect was taken to the hospital because he was "catatonic" in the store when officers arrived, Roberts said. Officers found a knife with him, Roberts said, but he couldn't confirm if the man had an actual human head.

Roberts didn't have names of the injured employee or the suspect.

The family-owned Thriftway is the main grocer in town. Estacada is about 30 miles southeast of Portland with a population around 2,700.

Sandy police, who serve Estacada, and Clackamas County Sheriff's deputies responded to a 911 call from the store at 2:14 p.m. Sunday.

Twenty minutes after the first 911 call, another came in reporting a woman dead inside a home on Ellwood Road in Colton. Deputies and officers from other police agencies responded and found the woman dead at the scene.

The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office is investigating the woman's death and Sandy police are investigating the store stabbing.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Should she be deported?
Mexican Woman Ejected Across Border into San Diego in Rollover Crash

A woman was thrown across the border from Tijuana into San Diego when she was ejected from her vehicle and suffered major trauma in a car accident Monday.
Both the San Diego Fire-Rescue and Tijuana's Fire Department confirmed that she was traveling on a road along the border. It happened just before noon on Monument and Dairy Mart Road near the Tijuana River Valley.

She swerved to avoid an accident and went off the road. That's when her car went down an embankment and she was ejected from her vehicle into the U.S.
Border Patrol Officer Jose Hernandez told NBC 7 that agents were dispatched to this incident. They believe there was only one person in the car.

She appeared to be in her 50s and was taken to the UCSD Medical Center, confirmed the authorities.
The driver was involved in a car accident in Mexico on the Via International road parallel to the U.S.

She is conscious and breathing at the hospital. Her vehicle was towed from the scene.
No further information was immediately available.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/M ... z4hBRvaM2W
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes, the song is very much pop, but I really enjoy the video. Brings back memories of my younger bar-hopping days.

And of course I strongly identify with the song title.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Goobs - that song really sucks a lot of horseshit. Just so you know.
I said it was very much pop. What's your point?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Goobs - that song really sucks a lot of horseshit. Just so you know.
I said it was very much pop. What's your point?
The fact that you would listen to it all the way through concerns me.
The fact that you post on another board under the nic "Assfucked Maxipad" fascinates me.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Black kills white= Blacks are savages.
White kills black= It was just a nijjer.

Sin,
Mvscocksucker

What a disgusting POS and absolute yellowbellied fucktard you are.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So you covered a minority of murders. Most are Black killing black. Then the next is white killing white. What does Mvscal say about those?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I don't know but I'm sure it's racist.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This is the funniest video I have seen in 2017.

Check it out.

The "2nd man on the moon" appears to be fillin' his trousers as he listens to Don talk about space ambitions.

bwaaaa...

Hope he had his depends on, 'cuz just imagine the stench!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mvscal fancies himself as some kind of a male (allegedly) Julia Child, but this is what it is probably really like for him...

0:32 to 0:59

And then his neighbors!

:lol:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote:This is the funniest video I have seen in 2017.

Check it out.

The "2nd man on the moon" appears to be fillin' his trousers as he listens to Don talk about space ambitions.

bwaaaa...

Hope he had his depends on, 'cuz just imagine the stench!
Looks like Buzz absorbed a few too many cosmic rays back in the day.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Buzz has remained adamant about seeing UFOs on the Apollo flight

What's your excuse for a fake-lived life?
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Happy National French Fry Day, Papa Willie!

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-north ... rns_o.html

Don't look at the pics if you have a weak stomach... but they are pure awesomesauce.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dinsdale wrote:they are pure awesomesauce.
Didn't know you were Korean.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Critics be damned, Caitlyn Jenner is sticking by her love of "Dude Looks Like a Lady."

Jenner was called a "disgrace to the trans community" after joking she and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler were working together on a duet of the band's song in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

But on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" later that night, she explained her personal connection to the track.

"I was at a fundraiser in Minneapolis and he was the entertainment. I'm sitting there thinking, I gotta go say hi," she said of her meeting with Tyler.

"I go backstage after and I go up to Steven and said, 'I have had some really tough times in my life and I said for 6 years, every once in a while I would sneak out, get dressed and go sneak out in the dark and drive around," she continued. "I said I'd always used to take your song, 'Dude Looks Like a Lady' and that became my theme song, driving around in my little car with my little CD in there, whipping up the tunes and stuff and I said I just want you to know that made me feel good."

According to Jenner, Tyler "loved it" and gave her a big hug before snapping the photo together.

While Caitlyn clearly has no ill-will about the song, others in the trans community really went in on in her Instagram comments.

Check out some of the most vocal criticism below:

•You've gotta be kidding every binary transwoman in the world @caitlynjenner This song has been used as a humilation towards us for years. How could you not know this. Are you even a real transwoman or is this just a continuation of a PR stunt to make transwomen further stigmatised and ridiculed. Stop trying be famous and either shut the fuck up or speak wisely. Acknowledge that most transwomen have sweet fuck all privlege and no voice. So use your privelege ethically.

•You really think this caption is appropriate? It's really sad you're a poor role model for the LGBT community. You just don't get it.

•You're a disgrace to the trans community. You have no clue what we all have gone through to get away from remarks like that which stigmatize us and bring danger. It's all just a fucking game to you isn't it?

•You're the worst Caitlyn! It's like your contradicting/condescending views and opinions aren't insulting enough - you still have the audacity to post such an insensitive caption. You're NOT a representation of the transgender community and you never will be. Do the world a favour, take a step back and stick to what you know - remote control airplanes.

•Thats the worst trans representation I could ever think of ever

•Your lack of self-awareness is unfathomable!

•You are the literal worst.

•This is soooooo problematic. Smh

•This caption and song are poor choices to use as a symbol for the trans community. You are another white puppet flaunting their privilege in the guise of being a representative for the you generation and trans life.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Which one is which?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Well at least the thought police are attacking the freaks as well. So much for inclusion and everyone is welcome.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack Caitlyn for getting under the skin of the other trannies. Not sure what his/her deal is, and don't really care as he/she is a grown ass man/woman.

BTW, pretty sure Steve is in front. Caitlyn is 6'3".

Has anyone else checked out Dave Chapelle's bit on Caitlyn? Fukking hilarious when he talks about running into Kanye. " I got two mother-in-laws" :lol: :lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I've been LOLing at this for three days now.

Laughter is so good for your body and soul -- so I felt I should share it with the class.

I will probably repent, LTard, because yes, on one level it just isn't kool for a Jewish Princess to run roughshod on a poor gentile this way, but...

For now I just -----> laff.

2:04 to 2:07.

Jerp is not an answer!!

:lol: :lol:

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

youch.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

thuk!

yeah, that prolly hurt a little.

Can the ump throw out a ceremonial first pitcher?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

And she didn't even peg anyone in the 'nads...

RACK!
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

My favorite baseball exhibition by a female.

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Pretty sure that is fake. That ball was too close to being fair for a ballgirl to try and catch it.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Its minor league and with the commentary and such, I don't believe it's fake.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Joe in PB wrote:Its minor league and with the commentary and such, I don't believe it's fake.
YouTube comments say fake. It was part of a series of commercials a few years back. That o e looks almost believable. Then they started getting sillier and sillier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I was fooled by the uninspired play commentary, something that is common in San Diego.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote:It was part of a series of commercials a few years back.
Yep. She was cabled up.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits