It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dog
Elwood

Re: War Wa-gone

Post by Dog »

RIP War Wagon.

Just popping in to pay respecks.

At one time I would throw away $50 each year to play fantasy football with you jackasses. I think War Wagon was one of them, although my memory fails me frequently.

Peace.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

If this board had one of those super kool + dealies (like Stucknut), Dog would get a -----> +.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Well said, pops. Softball Bat? :? Glad to see you back in the fold.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

All we need now is softball guy.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Papa Willie wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:If this board had one of those super kool + dealies (like Stucknut), Dog would get a -----> +.
Dude - Stucknut is pretty much the lowest of the low. The kernels of corn in every poster here has more aptitude than any of those polyps over there will ever have. How can you lower yourself to post there?
He took it a step further. He got banned there, just like he did at .net and here, before he came crawling back.

Un-rack the return. He's still a full on psychopathic, stalking weirdo.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Nope, I'm not banned there, Jay.
You are incorrect.

Imagine that.
lol

One of the admins did ban me, but the situation (which another admin had watched develop) was quickly reversed by the other admin.

It was a misunderstanding, and the person who instigated the event sent me a very nice PM to apologize for his actions.
Stab, is his name.
I respect him.

Stab had mocked Wagon's death and in response to that, I brought out Ethan's name, to hopefully let him realize what he was doing by mocking Wags.

But when Ethan's name was brought out by me, the shit hit -----> the fan.

It's all good now.

Back to normal.

And normal here -- with you once again being WRONG.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Btw, this thread is for Wagon respect.

If you want to talk to me about anything else under the sun, shoot me a PM, Jay.

I'd like to hear from you.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Well pops, as I don't venture to Stucknut, and god and God knows why anybody would, that was not info I would have known...but you did get banned, so that was accurate, whether justified or not. Your banning at .net and here were also well deserved, so if you can accept that and move past it, it's all good.

Once upon a time you were a solid poster, a good read and well versed. Now...not so much.

But all things can change. IF you can manage to stop banging on the admins, begging for names and accountability and IF you can stop spamming, we're cool. I could care less about your flat Earth/Firmament blah, blah, blah, just stop pushing it down the throat of everyone. Be accountable for your past bullshit.

But for the record, I'm not wrong. You are.

Peace, you silly person.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Softball Bat wrote:Btw, this thread is for Wagon respect.

If you want to talk to me about anything else under the sun, shoot me a PM, Jay.

Yes it is, but as these things do, it took a turn.

So it goes.

As to the PM, I'll consider it.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Papa Willie wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:If this board had one of those super kool + dealies (like Stucknut), Dog would get a -----> +.
Dude - Stucknut is pretty much the lowest of the low. The kernels of corn in every poster here has more aptitude than any of those polyps over there will ever have. How can you lower yourself to post there?

The stucknut approach was to appeal to the masses to boost membership. They failed to realize that the masses were pretty fucking stupid.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:Btw, this thread is for Wagon respect.

Yes it is, but as these things do, it took a turn.

So it goes.

As to the PM, I'll consider it.
For the sake of the board can you two kiss and make up in public instead of PM?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

trev wrote:For the sake of the board can you two kiss and make up in public instead of PM?
I can do without seeing them kiss.
"I see everything twice!"
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Now that would be the gayest thing ever.

But just so that we can keep this threat on track, I saw this and thought of Wags.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Nice B.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

LoL B
Go Bucs, Gators
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Add a cancer stick to the pooch's mouth and you'd have nailed it.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

trev wrote:For the sake of the board can you two kiss and make up in public instead of PM?
shudder

Thanks for THAT image trev. Time to go scrub the brain out now.

BTW, nice job Brian, perfect.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ketchup on a hotdog? Clearly that's Al-Qaeda masquerading as American patriots.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:But for the record, I'm not wrong. You are.
Now that's how you honor Whitey's memory. With an epic IKYABWAI blast. :mrgreen:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Now that's how you honor Whitey's memory. With an epic IKYABWAI blast. :mrgreen:
I've already honored his memory Goober. You know this but still insist on being tedious. After all, you are the veritable King of KC-speak.

Go get your drink on old man. Have enough and you can join Wags in the afterlife.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Now that's how you honor Whitey's memory. With an epic IKYABWAI blast. :mrgreen:
I've already honored his memory Goober. You know this but still insist on being tedious.
Nice sense of humor. That crack had nothing to do with honor and everything to do with your marginal smack skills. You really are this stupid.

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Go get your drink on old man. Have enough and you can join Wags in the afterlife.
I'll eventually join Whitey in the afterlife, but doubtfully because of the amount of liquor I consume. Many studies have shown that alcohol in moderation is beneficial. Maybe you should try it.

Once upon a time you were a solid poster, a good read and well versed.
Alex, I'll take Things That Have Never Been Said About Jay in Phoenix for $400.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Nice sense of humor. That crack had nothing to do with honor and everything to do with your marginal smack skills. You really are this stupid.
And you really are this tedious. For the line to be considered humorous, it has to be...well, humorous. Let us know when you've developed this particular skill, as you are sorely lacking.
I'll eventually join Whitey in the afterlife, but doubtfully because of the amount of liquor I consume. Many studies have shown that alcohol in moderation is beneficial. Maybe you should try it.
Moderation? You? Bwa-hahahaha!!!! From the ultimate booze collector, this is priceless. Goober, you moron, I do drink on occasion and it is always in moderation. Where you go from calling me a teetotaler to a drunk is proof positive your Alzheimer's is finally peaking. Back away from the keyboard and go seek medical attention.
"Once upon a time you were a solid poster, a good read and well versed."
Except for that time when you racked me for the Pinocchio take off on Y2K. There was that. Except for the two Smack Offs I've won, there was that.

On the same token, a good read and a solid poster have almost never been said about you. Well versed and funny would be never.

Stick to the things you know best Gobbles, booze and posing in the nude for anonymous dudes.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Except for that time when you racked me for the Pinocchio take off on Y2K. There was that. Except for the two Smack Offs I've won, there was that.
Now this is what we need a bit more of, good old fashioned smack running in Wags honor thread. Awesome. I give round one to Jay here. Losing to him in one of the rounds in those Smack Offs was one of the most humiliating experiences in my life. :lol: :lol:
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Nice sense of humor. That crack had nothing to do with honor and everything to do with your marginal smack skills. You really are this stupid.
And you really are this tedious. For the line to be considered humorous, it has to be...well, humorous. Let us know when you've developed this particular skill, as you are sorely lacking.
Moderation? You? Bwa-hahahaha!!!! From the ultimate booze collector, this is priceless. Goober, you moron, I do drink on occasion and it is always in moderation. Where you go from calling me a teetotaler to a drunk is proof positive your Alzheimer's is finally peaking. Back away from the keyboard and go seek medical attention.
"Once upon a time you were a solid poster, a good read and well versed."

On the same token, a good read and a solid poster have almost never been said about you. Well versed and funny would be never.

Stick to the things you know best Gobbles, booze and posing in the nude for anonymous dudes.
1. If you don't see the humor in you going IKYABWAI in a thread about Whitey, there's probably not much that can be done for you.

2. There is no reason you can't collect whisky and also consume it in moderation. Guess how much whisky I've had in the last 7 days? None. And I don't know where you think I ever called you a drunk. Your reading skills are no better than your writing skills.

3. The time I racked you for the Pinocchio take off on Y2K? Though I don't doubt that might have happened, I don't remember that at all. And it's really telling that you do. And you follow that up with one more round of...IKYABWAI. Priceless.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sudden Sam wrote:

Gawd, I hate those guys!
You can leave your SEC membership card at the door!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:1. If you don't see the humor in you going IKYABWAI in a thread about Whitey, there's probably not much that can be done for you.

2. There is no reason you can't collect whisky and also consume it in moderation. Guess how much whisky I've had in the last 7 days? None. And I don't know where you think I ever called you a drunk. Your reading skills are no better than your writing skills.

3. The time I racked you for the Pinocchio take off on Y2K? Though I don't doubt that might have happened, I don't remember that at all. And it's really telling that you do. And you follow that up with one more round of...IKYABWAI. Priceless.
1. Goober, you are as guilty of this as anyone. And overuse of the call out is akin to doing it yourself. Nothing needs to be done for me buddy, I'm good. You could use one of these though.

2. It's not reading skills that are in question so much as your questionable writing skills. The point behind sarcasm is understanding what it means and how to present it. You fail miserably at this on most occasions. But keep practicing buddy, you'll get there. Here's another point of irony, or just plain flat out lying...you claimed that the last time I brought up that Y2K thread that had you "racked me" you must have been drunk. You collect massive amounts of booze. You have admitted to posting drunk. Moderation is not in your forte.

3. It did happen ass hat, and I can link it up, but why bother? You'll just deflect with some other sorry excuse, so really, you just aren't worth the time or trouble. And where exactly is the second IKYABWAI? Do you really know what it actually means, or is this just your fallback crutch? You accuse everybody else of it but can't recognize when you do it yourself. But, let's face it, you aren't very self aware, or honest or that smart. Your denial is laughable. Also sad and pathetic.

This has been a hoot Goober, I've said what needed to be said, but only because you started this shit. Ankle biting is so unbecoming on you.

Now I know you're going to last-word-whore it up...again, so have at it tipsy.

Cheers.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:I'll eventually join Whitey in the afterlife, but doubtfully because of the amount of liquor I consume. Many studies have shown that alcohol in moderation is beneficial. Maybe you should try it.
You got a year or 15 on me and I am already well aware of the fact that short term memory goes on vacation sometime in your 50s or earlier.

So, it wouldn't be right to go to the "liar, liar, pants on fire" card, but just because you can't recall emptying 4 or 5 bottles in the last week, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:1. If you don't see the humor in you going IKYABWAI in a thread about Whitey, there's probably not much that can be done for you.

1. Goober, you are as guilty of this as anyone. And overuse of the call out is akin to doing it yourself. Nothing needs to be done for me buddy, I'm good. You could use one of these though.

2. It's not reading skills that are in question so much as your questionable writing skills. The point behind sarcasm is understanding what it means and how to present it. You fail miserably at this on most occasions. But keep practicing buddy, you'll get there. Here's another point of irony, or just plain flat out lying...you claimed that the last time I brought up that Y2K thread that had you "racked me" you must have been drunk. You collect massive amounts of booze. You have admitted to posting drunk. Moderation is not in your forte.

3. It did happen ass hat, and I can link it up, but why bother? You'll just deflect with some other sorry excuse, so really, you just aren't worth the time or trouble. And where exactly is the second IKYABWAI? Do you really know what it actually means, or is this just your fallback crutch? You accuse everybody else of it but can't recognize when you do it yourself. But, let's face it, you aren't very self aware, or honest or that smart. Your denial is laughable. Also sad and pathetic.

This has been a hoot Goober, I've said what needed to be said, but only because you started this shit. Ankle biting is so unbecoming on you.

Now I know you're going to last-word-whore it up...again, so have at it tipsy.

Cheers.
1. Bullshit.

2. I have called you a teetotaler in the past. I suggested you should try alcohol. In moderation. And you took that to mean I called you a drunk? You not very smart.

3. I racked you once and that means I think you're a good read and a solid poster? No. Not hardly. Blind pigs and acorns and whatnot.
You want the second IKYABWAI?
Goober McTuber wrote:
Once upon a time you were a solid poster, a good read and well versed.
Jay in KC wrote:On the same token, a good read and a solid poster have almost never been said about you. Well versed and funny would be never.
And then there's this:
Thin-skinned in Phoenix wrote:so really, you just aren't worth the time or trouble
Really. Look at all the gibberish you've typed out in response to this little driveby:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:But for the record, I'm not wrong. You are.
Now that's how you honor Whitey's memory. With an epic IKYABWAI blast. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I'll eventually join Whitey in the afterlife, but doubtfully because of the amount of liquor I consume. Many studies have shown that alcohol in moderation is beneficial. Maybe you should try it.
You got a year or 15 on me and I am already well aware of the fact that short term memory goes on vacation sometime in your 50s or earlier.

So, it wouldn't be right to go to the "liar, liar, pants on fire" card, but just because you can't recall emptying 4 or 5 bottles in the last week, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I buy top shelf booze. I can't afford to drink massive quantities of it.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

schmick wrote:Dont know or remember who dude was. As long as he wasn't a liberal I wish him a peaceful rest.
He was like you in politics. He's also completely UN-like you in any other regard. That should help you understand why people are actually upset he's dead.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:1. Bullshit.

2. I have called you a teetotaler in the past. I suggested you should try alcohol. In moderation. And you took that to mean I called you a drunk? You not very smart.

3. I racked you once and that means I think you're a good read and a solid poster? No. Not hardly. Blind pigs and acorns and whatnot.
1. Deny it all you want Goober, it's true.

2. It was the way you worded it, your meaning wasn't obvious, as I've mentioned before...your sarcasm is almost always off the mark. As has been noted by countless others, you can dish it out, albeit poorly, but you get all butt hurt when you have to take it. Lighten up Nancy boy.

3. Well at least now you're admitting you did, so that's half the battle. But again, your assessment is not just dismissive, it's also wrong. Again. You don't win two smack offs without having some ability. Like it or not, it did happen. I notice that you have never been a participant. Nor did you have the waxed balls to accept the appearance on Smackie's show with me. Moving Sale has more fortitude that you do as he went up against mvscal. You're just a gutless internet big mouth who can't back up his own bullshit.

Now go get blind drunk and shove the empty bottle where you pound nude beach sand and snap a photo of that.

*click*
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Overly Sensitive Last Word Whore in Phoenix wrote:I've said what needed to be said, but only because you started this shit.

Now I know you're going to last-word-whore it up...
:bode:

Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
you "racked me" you must have been drunk. You collect massive amounts of booze. You have admitted to posting drunk. Moderation is not in your forte.

Cheers.
So posting drunk is frowned upon? Man, you guys have some high standards
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Gobbles McDrunard wrote:Image
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Loss of a valued member of the boards and one of those Defender fellas. Dammit.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Dog wrote:So posting drunk is frowned upon? Man, you guys have some high standards
Reading all the zany bullcrap that is posted here, I've always assumed that 95% of the posters are blasted out of their mind.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:We're just trying not to fall off the side of the earth, bud. :(

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Nothing of consequence, as usual.
Overly Sensitive Last Word Whore in Phoenix several posts previous wrote:I've said what needed to be said, but only because you started this shit.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:Nothing of consequence, as usual.
Overly Sensitive Last Word Whore in Phoenix several posts previous wrote:I've said what needed to be said, but only because you started this shit.

Please tell me you are both retired with not a damn thing better to do...
Go Bucs, Gators
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Bucmonkey wrote:Please tell me you are both retarded with not a damn thing better to do...
Ftfy

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown