Inferior Yankee imperialist healthcare system....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Inferior Yankee imperialist healthcare system....

Post by smackaholic »

....incapable of keeping warm beer kid alive.

Can we just go ahead and bomb the fukk out of that insane fat little fukk?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Inferior Yankee imperialist healthcare system....

Post by Wolfman »

Whatever they did to that poor kid we may never know. The NoKo regime is brutal, killing dissenters in horrible ways. They will wipe out 3 generations of anyone not toeing the line. Not even Hitler went that far. If there are none near the top level of decision making that realize they are on a path of total destruction of their "world", it can only end badly for them. I would not want to be stationed on the Imjim River etc. when the shit hits the fan.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

His doctors in Cincinnati say he died of a respiratory ailment, not violence. He said in court 'The aim of my task was to harm the motivation and work ethic of the Korean people'.

When I journey into the heart of the beast, I don't steal things and piss on lampposts. I politely ask if I might buy a Bills toque and wander off for a pint or a round of golf. He was a little twat, no-one's bothered.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

He was a college kid being a college kid. I wouldn't have had a problem with them slapping him around a bit and making him walk through the DMZ, but they straight up tortured that poor fuck to death. Would you feel any different if it was your brother or son?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

There is zero evidence of any violence, he just died.

There isn't a single exception, every foreigner held over the past thirty years for violating local laws is used a bargaining chip and all treated well. They're a very shrewd and practical government. There isn't anything to say that's going to change any time soon.

Symbolism (as in a banner) is important to them, every citizen is issued a pin of Kim Il Sung. It's forbidden to give them up or give them away. Everyone who goes there tries to come away with one and none do. It might sound silly, but it's their right.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

A couple of years ago, a Dutch celebrity got killed by a feral niqqer in the US.

No sanctions, no retaliation.

Phibes is still a pinko commie, though.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dr_Phibes wrote:There is zero evidence of any violence, he just died.

There isn't a single exception, every foreigner held over the past thirty years for violating local laws is used a bargaining chip and all treated well. They're a very shrewd and practical government. There isn't anything to say that's going to change any time soon.

Symbolism (as in a banner) is important to them, every citizen is issued a pin of Kim Il Sung. It's forbidden to give them up or give them away. Everyone who goes there tries to come away with one and none do. It might sound silly, but it's their right.
Yeah, the comical levels of public displays of devotion to this clown are all quite sincere, I am sure. :meds:

There is nothing silly about it. It is jackbooted thuggery turned up to 11. No one has "the right" to suffer under that bullshit. Funny how you commies are all about people rising up and taking over.....until you get the fukking keys to the sordid clambake.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I cannot think of a single reason why anyone would travel to North Korea as a tourist. This is right up there with that couple who went hiking in Afghanistan and got caught by the Taliban or those various people who go to Iran for a holiday. Why go to any of these places? Aren't there any other location which would afford a sense of adventure without the dire risk of capture, torture, or death?

I find myself lacking any sympathy for these people.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

smackaholic wrote:He was a college kid being a college kid. I wouldn't have had a problem with them slapping him around a bit and making him walk through the DMZ, but they straight up tortured that poor fuck to death. Would you feel any different if it was your brother or son?
I would wonder what had gotten into my son or nephew's head that he thought going to North Korea was a good idea. You wouldn't intentionally stick your hand into a viper's nest or crawl into bear's den for thrills? So what makes these people think that visiting a country that is exceedingly hostile to your native country is a safe or harmless activity? Ponderous.

This is right up there with all these Millenials claiming that all we need to do is love the jihadis and they'll love us back.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rooster wrote:
smackaholic wrote:He was a college kid being a college kid. I wouldn't have had a problem with them slapping him around a bit and making him walk through the DMZ, but they straight up tortured that poor fuck to death. Would you feel any different if it was your brother or son?
I would wonder what had gotten into my son or nephew's head that he thought going to North Korea was a good idea. You wouldn't intentionally stick your hand into a viper's nest or crawl into bear's den for thrills? So what makes these people think that visiting a country that is exceedingly hostile to your native country is a safe or harmless activity? Ponderous.

This is right up there with all these Millenials claiming that all we need to do is love the jihadis and they'll love us back.
He has Phibes' view of communism, perhaps? The difference is, Phibes might have the self discipline to fall in line like a good little serf. This kid had that all too common lack of judgement that the large majority of us had at 20. Fortunately, we grew up in a place where it was tolerated.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Rooster wrote:I cannot think of a single reason why anyone would travel to North Korea as a tourist. This is right up there with that couple who went hiking in Afghanistan and got caught by the Taliban or those various people who go to Iran for a holiday. Why go to any of these places? Aren't there any other location which would afford a sense of adventure without the dire risk of capture, torture, or death?

I find myself lacking any sympathy for these people.
Rarely if ever agree with Roost but this is spot on.
Go Bucs, Gators
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

smackaholic wrote: He has Phibes' view of communism, perhaps? The difference is, Phibes might have the self discipline to fall in line like a good little serf. This kid had that all too common lack of judgement that the large majority of us had at 20. Fortunately, we grew up in a place where it was tolerated.
Unlikely, the banner was a trophy for his churchgroup. Discretion is the better part of valour, you don't walk into a pub and call the biggest guy in there a cunt.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

The biggest guy (guys) in the bar may not be happy about that, but they do not beat you to death. The NoKos could have simply messed with him a little and sent him home. They did not, because they are teasing us. As I have said many times. This will not end well, especially for them. Time for our military version of the RICO Act to end their world.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:The biggest guy (guys) in the bar may not be happy about that, but they do not beat you to death.
Don't be so sure about that. a guy got shanked in a bar around here just for asking a fellow to tone down his language around the ladies.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Wolfman, with all due respect. I'll type in CAPLOCK so you can hear.

HE WAS NOT ASSAULTED. THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF AMERICAN DOCTORS.

He's just simply dead. He died. He's a dead parrot. Norwegian Blue. No need to launch the bombers.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote: you don't walk into a pub and call the biggest guy in there a cunt.
Does that rule hold true if the biggest guy in the bar is Moving Sale?
If that was the case he'd likely no longer be the biggest guy there the second you walked in. Unless you're about as large as Dr. Miguelito Loveless.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Wolfman, with all due respect. I'll type in CAPLOCK so you can hear.

HE WAS NOT ASSAULTED. THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF AMERICAN DOCTORS.

He's just simply dead. He died. He's a dead parrot. Norwegian Blue. No need to launch the bombers.
Yeah, 22 year old kids fall into comas all the time. Prolly just had some bad Kimchi.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Any toxicology reports?

He could have been poisoned.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Arch Angel wrote:Any toxicology reports?

He could have been poisoned.
Family has refused an autopsy.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dr_Phibes wrote:He's just simply dead. He died. He's a dead parrot. Norwegian Blue. No need to launch the bombers.
Pining for the fjords no doubt.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Mikey wrote:
88 wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote: you don't walk into a pub and call the biggest guy in there a cunt.
Does that rule hold true if the biggest guy in the bar is Moving Sale?
If that was the case he'd likely no longer be the biggest guy there the second you walked in. Unless you're about as large as Dr. Miguelito Loveless.
Arliss Loveless wasn't any taller.

Just sat higher.