Thanks, Aaron.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Thanks, Aaron.

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Thanks, Aaron.

Post by Dinsdale »

Well, you know, after a guy is no longer able to play at the level he once did, sometimes it's just time to hang it up.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:Well, you know, after a guy is no longer able to play at the level he once did, sometimes it's just time to hang it up.
Yeah, I never suspected he was such a choker.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Sometimes the breaks just swing your way.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

It would seem he suffered from a serious gag reflex.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:I warned Ohio State. Meyer will have your team full of these types in no time.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2015/4 ... gh-already

Meyer brought [Hernandez] in for face-to-face meetings, reading Scripture in his office each morning.

That worked out real well, didn't it?
Ya have to give Urban credit for trying. Sounds like he went above and beyond to try to help him, but sometimes you jut can't take the thug out of a thug. It is sad to see someone completely piss away what should have been a damn good life.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Aaron Hernandez is a classic example of you hang around with dogs you're going to get fleas. He could have turned it around so many times and every single time he made the wrong choice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

AHern was murdered. Whoever did it was a sick sob for carving a biblical quote on his forehead. That also takes a while to do.

So what was up with the original news item that there were no signs of a struggle? Hernandez shouldn't have murdered the two dudes, but that doesn't excuse the guardd allowing him to be murdered in turn.

I hope his lawyer sues the fuck out of the prison, the guards, the State. If they do that to Hernandez, they're doing worse to the Kalief Browders of the world.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Innocent Bystander wrote:AHern was murdered. Whoever did it was a sick sob for carving a biblical quote on his forehead. That also takes a while to do.
Fortunately we have a great picture of the suspect.

Last edited by BSmack on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Innocent Bystander wrote:Whoever did it was a sick sob for carving a biblical quote on his forehead.
"Whoever did it" (Aaron Hernandez) wrote "John 3:16" on his forehead with a felt pen (which is what they get to write with in prison, since it makes for a crappy weapon... and Hernandez had a nasty habit of assaulting other prisoners, which is why he had his own cell).

But conspiracy theories are more entertaining than Occam's Razor.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Innocent Bystander wrote:AHern was murdered. Whoever did it was a sick sob for carving a biblical quote on his forehead. That also takes a while to do.

So what was up with the original news item that there were no signs of a struggle? Hernandez shouldn't have murdered the two dudes, but that doesn't excuse the guardd allowing him to be murdered in turn.

I hope his lawyer sues the fuck out of the prison, the guards, the State. If they do that to Hernandez, they're doing worse to the Kalief Browders of the world.
What makes you so certain he was murdered?

You ever been in a prison? Every square fukking inch is under camera surveillance. The guards know this and wouldn't be stupid enough to try anything. And who else could?

And WTF would they whack him? He's just another shitbag con. Nobody gives two fukks about him.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Innocent Bystander wrote:I hope his lawyer sues the fuck out of the prison, the guards, the State.

BTW -- while I'm no Moving Sale (I can get stuff out of the kitchen cabinets without a step stool), I at least understand the basics.

What standing does his lawyer have to "sue the fuck out of the prison"? Loss of future income from representing his appeal? I don't think that one flies.

Same reason you and I can't "sue the fuck out of the prison" for his death.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Seriously?

Tell me I just did not read that?

TELL ME I JUST DID NOT READ THAT?

He did the right thing by saving us for carrying his thugging and bugging ass for the next 60 years on OUR dime. Now the perps he Oranthalled family can finally have their peace.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Murdered?
The secret bisexuality of Aaron Hernandez emerged Friday as a possible motive for murder as the family of the disgraced ex-Patriots star won a court battle to preserve evidence in his prison suicide.

The 27-year-old former NFLer, the father of a 4-year-old daughter, was a bisexual who penned a suicide note to his prison boyfriend before hanging himself in a Massachusetts’ jail cell earlier this week, Newsweek reported.

In another jolting revelation, the magazine also reported that Hernandez was locked up because of a murder that may have been motivated by a desire to keep his sexuality a secret.

Hernandez’s sexual ambiguity was known to his pal Odin Lloyd, who was dating the sister of the football star’s fianceé, multiple law enforcement sources told Newsweek.

The 6-foot-1, 245-pound Hernandez may have murdered Lloyd to ensure that he wouldn’t be outed to his bride-to-be, the magazine said.

Hernandez was allegedly involved with a male high school classmate, and he moved a large sum of money into an account for the man before his arrest in the Lloyd killing, according to the report.

Aaron Hernandez, a former New England Patriots NFL football player, was found dead in his prison cell from what officials announced was a suicide. He was 27. Five days prior a jury found Hernandez not guilty for the double homicide of two immigrants guned down in a 2012 drive-by shooting, though he was still serving a life sentence for the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd.

The suicide note to his jailhouse lover was left alongside anopen Bible with missives to his fianceé and their daughter — an open admission of his bisexual orientation just before his death.

Lloyd’s mother, speaking Friday to reporters, said the suicide delivered a fresh jolt of pain four years after her son’s slaying.

Ward’s attorney, Doug Sheff,issued what he called “a friendly challenge” to the NFL players union and the Patriots to release any money still owed to Hernandez.

Ward filed a wrongful death suit against Hernandez for her son’s killing. Hernandez had signed a seven-year, $40 million contract with Patriots shortly before the murder.

Sheff, asked if the Hernandez estate had any cash left after legal bills from two murder trials, said he didn’t know the answer.

“Good question,” the lawyer said. “We wonder that ourselves.”

The estate also includes the late athlete’s $1.3 million property.

The reports about Hernandez’s sexuality came as Bristol Superior Court Judge Thomas McGuire granted a request from the former tight end’s girlfriend topreserve certain evidence linked to his death.

Although the hanging was officially ruled a suicide, the family hopes to conduct an independent probe of the circumstances around the death.

McGuire approved the preservation of video recordings of Hernandez’s prison cell prior to his death, recordings of phone calls from the 30 days before the suicide and all his writings — including the three notes he left behind.

Hernandez was serving a life sentence at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Mass., for Lloyd’s murder.

He was found dead around 3 a.m. Wednesday, and one of the correction officers admitted that he skipped the 2 a.m. cell check that night. The unidentified officer was likely to catch a 30-day suspension.

The Hernandez suicide came hours before the Patriots visited the White House to celebrate their latest Super Bowl win. It also came just five days after Hernandez beat the rap in a double homicide prosecution.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Arch Angel wrote:
Now the perps he Oranthalled family can finally have their peace.
Well put.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:
Arch Angel wrote:
Well put.
What's funny, is I've always been fluent in Arch. He always manages to jumble shit, and I laugh and acknowledge what I'm pretty sure he was trying to say.

Not that I haven't made my share of Mushmouth jokes over the years.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Dinsdale wrote:
Innocent Bystander wrote:I hope his lawyer sues the fuck out of the prison, the guards, the State.

BTW -- while I'm no Moving Sale (I can get stuff out of the kitchen cabinets without a step stool), I at least understand the basics.

What standing does his lawyer have to "sue the fuck out of the prison"? Loss of future income from representing his appeal? I don't think that one flies.

1. I originally heard blood, not marker or pen.
2. After the fake B for Barack attack back in 2008, I want to see proof he wrote it on himself without a mirror.
3. Prisoners are to be protected. Someone being murdered and someone committing suicide both point to extreme negligence on the prison's part. Sue.
4. I'm black. Mistrust of the prison system is built on centuries of death, lies and cover-ups.
5. A man afraid of being exposed ... makes the original murder possible version if self-defense ... how did Odin find out in the first place? If he was bi, Aaron's girl didn't care. Odin was her sister's boyfriend, right? More to the story.

Blackmail?

Odin was also downlow?

Either way, Aaron Hernandez fucked up. His girl stayed by him through thick and thin in spite of that. He should still be alive. The prison failed to keep him alive. What other negligences occured?

So where's the boyfriend now?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Dinsdale wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Arch Angel wrote:
Well put.
What's funny, is I've always been fluent in Arch. He always manages to jumble shit, and I laugh and acknowledge what I'm pretty sure he was trying to say.

Not that I haven't made my share of Mushmouth jokes over the years.
Instead of just saying rack, you diss Arch. Whatever, white boy.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Fuck. Off.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol:
Innocent Bystander wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

1. I originally heard blood, not marker or pen.
2. After the fake B for Barack attack back in 2008, I want to see proof he wrote it on himself without a mirror.
3. Prisoners are to be protected. Someone being murdered and someone committing suicide both point to extreme negligence on the prison's part. Sue.
4. I'm black. Mistrust of the prison system is built on centuries of death, lies and cover-ups.
5. A man afraid of being exposed ... makes the original murder possible version if self-defense ... how did Odin find out in the first place? If he was bi, Aaron's girl didn't care. Odin was her sister's boyfriend, right? More to the story.

Blackmail?

Odin was also downlow?

Either way, Aaron Hernandez fucked up. His girl stayed by him through thick and thin in spite of that. He should still be alive. The prison failed to keep him alive. What other negligences occured?

So where's the boyfriend now?
Go Bucs, Gators
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Sudden Sam wrote:I warned Ohio State. Meyer will have your team full of these types in no time.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2015/4 ... gh-already

Meyer brought [Hernandez] in for face-to-face meetings, reading Scripture in his office each morning.

That worked out real well, didn't it?
That quote is offensive, in a way I can't quite put my finger on. It reeks of blasphemy on Meyer's part, somehow. The false priest is always worse than the atheist.

Besides, the office is inappropriate for Scripture readings. Is Meyer a theologian? Were Scripture readings forced on Hernandez as a condition of his continued ability to stay? Were the readings available to all? regardless of religion? Was any of that legal?