Sanctuary Cities

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Sanctuary Cities

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, the whole thing with the dems wrapping themselves in the 10th Amendment flag is puzzling. I didn't go to law school, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express, like a few times in the last month.

Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding of it is that all things NOT delegated to the feds, is none of their fukking bidness and to be handled on the state/county/municipal/HOA level?

Therefore......

healfcare- 10th applies. Feds, fukk the fukk off.

edumacashun- see healfcare

abortion- see healfcare

smoking weed/crack/heroine- see healfcare

99.3% of everything else the feds do- see healfcare

immigration policy- don't see healfcare, this is ACTUALLY THEIR FUKKING YOB!!!!!

So, I must admit, I am impressed that the dems are actually aware that their is a 10th Ammendment. What puzzles me is their stunning lack of ability to read English. Maybe they should try a spanish translation.

Their defense of their blatant disregarding of federal law really is pathetic. The especially retarded ones go to this bizarro 10th reading. Others try to go to the "not my yob, mang" card. They point out that it is not their yob to go around doing ICE tasks as a primary duty. No one is asking them to do that. What they are being asked to do is simply cooperate with ICE personnel. Interagency cooperation has been widely practiced in this country forever, well, accept when dems was holding down the balck man, for a century or so, after emancipation. When a judge lets a perp sneak out the back door because she knows that ICE are waiting in the lobby, it is a clear example of harboring a fugitive and ICE should have walked her ass out in cuffs.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

This fits with Progs' alternative facts regarding the Constitution in that they believe it's a "living" document, malleable, changing with the culture, and featuring a Gumby-like flexibility when it comes to interpreting our nation's core contract when ramming their agenda down the throats of other Americans. It runs in parallel with the Clinton philosophy of parsing the meaning of the word "is" and the Obamaian goals of fundamentally transforming America. In short, it is the spork of founding documents, adjusting its' utility to whatever job lies before it.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

So what's the outcome?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

What is Boyle Heights? and who paid for the signs? Why are they still up?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Errrm......There's this thing called photoshop. Perhaps you've heard of it. It is this somewhere thing that allows dishonest scoundrels to modify photos to trick gullible people.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:Errrm......There's this thing called photoshop. Perhaps you've heard of it. It is this somewhere thing that allows dishonest scoundrels to modify photos to trick gullible people.
There's this thing called news media. You should look into it.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/04/ ... aken-down/
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:It will take years to litigate. And I read the Complaint. They did assert the 10th Amendment. But they also claimed that they are not doing anything wrong, too (i.e., they are complying with federal requirements). Weird.

http://murray.seattle.gov/wp-content/up ... Relief.pdf
You also have to remember that you are one of the dumbest people to ever pass a con law class. Federalism anyone?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Funny how all the libtards have been having on a 10th amendment kick over this as of late when they shit all over the 10th on a daily basis their entire lives.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you have no actual argument. Go fuck a bag of cement.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:So you have no actual argument. Go fuck a bag of cement.

Whats the matter?? You afraid this shit is headed up the coast to your shit hole??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?