Rouser Of Rabble

Why Trump Is A Horrible POTUS

Post by Diego in Seattle »

#FakeNews
#AlternateFacts
#VoterFraud
#PaidProtests

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljqra3Bc ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Re: Why Trump Is A Horrible POTUS

Post by Moving Sale »

#MentalIllness
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Why Diego Is A Horrible Poster:

#VideoDoesn'tWork
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljqra3B ... e=youtu.be

Go ahead & post it so that it does work.
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

YouTube pulled some HTTPS bullshit that makes it tricky to embed the videos on phpbb. I haven't figured it out yet. Some work,some don't.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote:Is 22 days really enough time to tell?
When one takes into consideration all his statements before the election along with all that he has said & done (or not done) after the election, easily.

He's been cramming a lot in because he knows he's fucked at midterms.
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote: He's been cramming a lot in because he knows he's fucked at midterms.
Statistics aren't your friend.

The likelihood of the Ds taking over the Senate are around 0.01%. Only 8 R seats up for grabs, compared to 25 Ds. 3 of the D states were blue-turned-red in the Presidential election. 5 of them are in traditionally strong red states, but have a D senator. Only 1 R seat appears to be in serious danger.

And in the House, it's so overwhelmingly R rigt now, it's hard to imagine a scenario where that many seats change hands.

It is what it is, but thinking either house changes its majority is pie-in-the-sky thinking. Sure, stranger things have happened, but the odds are astronomical.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Why The Democrats Are a Horrible Party

Post by Carson »

#ElizabethWarren
#MaxineWaters
#NancyPelosi
#BernieSanders

YouTube hint: paste only the code after "v=".
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You mean to say a kiddy-diddling, progtard shitdick with a room temperature IQ isn't happy with President Trump? Huh. Well, it's a good thing your approval is totally irrelevant.

You're either on the train or you're on the tracks. There isn't a goddamn thing you can do to stop it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:You're either on the train or you're on the tracks. There isn't a goddamn thing you can do to stop it.
I love it when you make predictions.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:You're either on the train or you're on the tracks. There isn't a goddamn thing you can do to stop it.
I love it when you make predictions.
My prediction of a Trump victory has already come to pass. This is merely an observation that you are powerless to do anything to stop him. You've got nothing other than a few minor speedbumps which will be put in the rearview in short order.

Enjoy being "on the wrong side of history," you stupid faggots.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Your prediction of a Trump victory falls under the category of blind squirrels getting acorns.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:There isn't a goddamn thing you can do to stop it.
Nobody is going to have to stop it, Trump is going to derail himself.....in case you didn't know it, Trump suffers from an obvious mental illness called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.....
many Republicans have begun to question his mental stability.....his obsessions and outright lies are the tell tale signs of someone suffering from this mentally disabling disease.....his continual threats toward other countries is another sign....it's all out there, you just won't see it......if Trump remains in office he's going to get us all killed
When the remaining portions of the dossier put together by a former member of MI6 are confirmed, Trump will be impeached and tossed from office......Pence may be tossed as well....what you don't know about this sordid clambake of an administration is much greater than what you do know.....sorry you had to find out this way
get out, get out while there's still time
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

That's the beauty of it. I don't have to do anything to stop it....

9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Felix wrote: many Republicans have begun to question his mental stability.....

I'm sure there are more than a few Republicans that would like Trump taken out and America returned to the bureaucratic two-ring circus of "business as usual"...which makes no distinction between the Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys, Rockefellers etc that carved your country up decades ago.

Welcome to Year Zero.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Felix wrote: many Republicans have begun to question his mental stability.....

I'm sure there are more than a few Republicans that would like Trump taken out and America returned to the bureaucratic two-ring circus of "business as usual"...which makes no distinction between the Bushes, Clintons, Kennedys, Rockefellers etc that carved your country up decades ago.

Welcome to Year Zero.
Hey look I get the whole "we want change" in government, but Trump hasn't changed anything other than putting people into cabinet positions that are woefully unqualified....Betsy Devos....Rex Tillerman.....Steve Mnuchin.....relaxing of the financial restraints (Dodd/Frank) which allowed Wall Street to crash our economy are being swept away which in turn will leave our economy vulnerable to being used and abused like a 2 dollar whore.....Steve Mnuchin was one of the guys responsible for the crash, now your going to turn the whole thing over to him? Trumps cabinet is filled with millionaires and billionaires that have no sense of politics, but are probably successful in business.....however, being a successful business man doesn't guarantee you'll be a political success.....as Trump continues to decline his behavior is becoming more and more irrational.....he signed a bill he wasn't aware of that put Steve Bannon on the National Security Council and made the National Security Advisor a some time attendee....I mean somebody please explain why the National Security Advisor wouldn't attend every National Security Briefing

Trump is belligerent and bullying and he likes to draw lines in the sand.....he has no diplomacy instead choosing to threaten countries rather than open up channels of political discourse.....while the bullying tactic may work in business, it doesn't work in politics.....neither China nor Mexico take very kindly to threats.....Trump threatens to put a tariff tax on goods from those countries and they say "knock yourself out, we don't give a shit-the buyers will end up footing the bill"......Trump has put Iran "on notice" (whatever the hell that means) for test firing a ballistic missile....now, North Korea, which in my mind poses a much bigger threat to the stability of this world test fired a medium range ballistic missile and haven't heard a word out of the White House

his continual lying in the face of facts which counter his alternative reality is a very troubling aspect of his character......I believe those closest to Trump are aware of his mental instability (Narcissistic Personality Disorder referenced earlier) thus accompany him wherever he goes....he tends to blow up at relatively inane things and his obsession about losing the popular vote is extremely disquieting.....he stood on the national stage during a debate with HRC and blatantly lied about knowing Vladimir Putin.....in a video released in 2013 he talks about his relationship with Putin.....what I've noticed is that there are quite a number of "well I'll vote for him" because the Republican Party thoroughly submarined Hillary Clinton and those people are starting to have buyers remorse....the core or base of his support are in fact becoming more and more unstable......they routinely threaten people that oppose the Trump platform with physical harm and in some instances (as I've seen on twitter) are advocating murder of Islamic people and liberal Americans.....the Republicans are notorious for creating "boogeymen" in an effort to frighten the uninformed.....this month it's Muslims, next month it will be Affordable Health Care Act......

during the interview with Bill O'Reilly he blatantly lied about the United States paying Iran billions of dollars for the nuclear arms agreement....the United States has paid nothing to Iran for that deal.....the money paid to Iran was money owed to them for the purchase of military equipment which was never delivered to them.....they paid for it and never received it.....it had nothing to do with the Nuclear agreement.....and of the supposed 400 million the US paid, it's all horseshit....all the US did is unfreeze 400 million in Iranian monies in the US....it was their money all Obama did was release it.....

but if asked, a hard core Trump supporter (which are dwindling by the day) will regurgitate all of the vile, hatred and divisiveness spouted by Trump and his minions....in many cases, they just make shit up....when Trump tweeted about Nordstrom's treating his daughter unfairly, he was 23 minutes into an intelligence briefing.....is this the kind of thing done by a sane person? I don't think so.....I haven't even gone down the whole Russian connections but I've supplied enough information here that if you were wondering whether Trump was insane or not, the actions and behaviors discussed above I believe point out that our current president is suffering from diminishing popularity which someone with NPD can simply not fathom......ultimately he's going to crack under the constant pressure being applied by those that oppose him.....
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

____________________Image
Last edited by The Big Pickle on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
That's the beauty of it. I don't have to do anything to stop it....

The beauty of it is that you are a liar and a tard and you need to die. You will die! Revoltuion!

Die, diego, die!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

mvscal wrote:You mean to say a kiddy-diddling, progtard shitdick with a room temperature IQ isn't happy with President Trump? Huh. Well, it's a good thing your approval is totally irrelevant.

You're either on the train or you're on the tracks. There isn't a goddamn thing you can do to stop it.
GREATEST POST EVER!

God Bless the 1st Cav. Heroes times infinity!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

No one has commented on the OP & Trump's fitness to lead.

I get it...too convicting...
9/27/22
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Last edited by The Big Pickle on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Trump is making a great impression in the world community.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Last edited by The Big Pickle on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Last edited by The Big Pickle on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Last edited by The Big Pickle on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Me and all the other cali "snowflakes" are just going to hang out here on the tracks in the Donner Pass. Come get us bitch!

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Diego in Seattle wrote:No one has commented on Trump's fitness to lead.
I have and he doesn't possess it....what kind of idiot refers to a sitting district court judge as a "so-called judge"? Those are the ramblings of someone that's fucking insane. He's not a "so-called judge" he is a judge, and so are those on the 9th circuit court of appeals.....of course on twitter he tweeted "SEE YOU IN COURT THE SAFETY OF OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE" to which the Washington Attorney General responded "we've already seen you in court and you're 0-2". Knowing he won't get the 9th circuits ruling overturned, he indicates he's going to draft a new EO....the problem is if it has the word "muslim" or "Isalm" in it, it's going to be kicked to the curb as fast as the first one was

Boy that Free Exercise Clause is a real bitch......
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So what y'all are saying is Trump is Hillary. Liar, unfit to serve, power hungry, narcissistic, ass hole.

Seems about right.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:So what y'all are saying is Trump is Hillary. Liar, unfit to serve, power hungry, narcissistic, ass hole.
Except that Hillary isn't POTUS.

As you conservatives like to say..."Elections have consequences."
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

True, hence voting for the lessor of two evils.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Look asshole, this is on YOU. This isn't the dems fault. It isn't my fault nor is it Diego's. This is on YOU. Take some fucking personal responsibility.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:Steve Mnuchin was one of the guys responsible for the crash, now your going to turn the whole thing over to him?

Odd -- I didn't hear the same complaints 8 years ago, when the electorate put one of the guys responsible in charge at a much higher level.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:the problem is if it has the word "muslim" or "Isalm" in it, it's going to be kicked to the curb as fast as the first one was
Wait, what?

Did the voices in your head tell you the original EO had either of those words in it? What fucking fake news outfit do you get your bullshit from?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of ... ted-states

Therein lies the problem -- certain people (and it seems most of them are on the left) will do anything to divide this country. "It's unconstitutional!!!!" "He banned MUSLIMS!!!!!!"

If you don't like the guy, fine -- I don't either. But making up lies doesn't do anyone any good. It appears you and Al Franken have lost your marbles.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
As you conservatives like to say..."Elections have consequences."

Uhm... you do understand who they're quoting, right?

Go sit in the corner with Felix.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Moving Sale wrote:Look asshole, this is on YOU. This isn't the dems fault. It isn't my fault nor is it Diego's. This is on YOU. Take some fucking personal responsibility.
Don't try to ram Hillary Clinton down everyone's throat while she herself can't be bothered to be seen in public unless a very large check clears, no Trump presidency.

It is very much Democrats fault. So what. Rebuild time. Or are Democrats squandering this opportunity, too.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, with Flynn getting (severely) run, with nothing to fall back on but taking the fifth...I'd say the wheels are seriously beginning to fall off of the grotesque farce that is the Trump administration. In less than a month. I wouldn't doubt he'd attempt a Reichstag fire, though nothing compared to the New Pearl Harbor. What a sick joke.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, with Flynn getting (severely) run, with nothing to fall back on but taking the fifth...I'd say the wheels are seriously beginning to fall off of the grotesque farce that is the Trump administration. In less than a month. I wouldn't doubt he'd attempt a Reichstag fire, though nothing compared to the New Pearl Harbor. What a sick joke.
Watch for the first immunity deal, then the shit will really hit the fan. The spillway at the Oroville dam will look like a leaky faucet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Bet you are still glad you voted for Don the Con, because well you are retarded.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

What a shit show. Tnx 88 and LS. Assholes.