Fuck you, Scrote

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Fuck you, Scrote

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This place is dying because of you, Scrote, you simply take it way too seriously. I've never posted my photo here. You should respect that, instead of posting photos of me that Kaley got from my mother's FB account.

Grow up and be a man. Everyone takes a beating every once in a while.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Fuck you, Scrote

Post by R-Jack »

I'm also kinda confused on how Kaley got pics of you through your mothers FB page.

I'm sure the answer will clear everything up with no need for follow up questions. :popcorn:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:I'm also kinda confused on how Kaley got pics of you through your mothers FB page.

I'm sure the answer will clear everything up with no need for follow up questions. :popcorn:
That's a good question. I don't know. You'd have to ask Kaley who got butthurt because I trolled him on tards.net three years ago.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Fuck you, you piece of shit.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Kayley may be a tards tard, but the scenario you're laying out smells like eight layers of bullshit.

No possibility it's from your twitter?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:Kayley may be a tards tard, but the scenario you're laying out smells like eight layers of bullshit.

No possibility it's from your twitter?
Yes, I use my real photo with my real name on twitter. I"m not exactly sure how Kaley got my real name.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Yes, I use my real photo with my real name on twitter. I"m not exactly sure how Kaley got my real name.

possibly from here you dumb son of a bitch
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That's not my real name, cash register jockey.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I wish I could have that hairline back. It's worse now.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

I guess this is an example of whst the kids call the Barbara Streisand effect.

That's an interesting thread. It's also three years old this month. The internet never forgets. Screw explained in the initial post that he saw Irie on Politico, though. That's not the same as following/stalking him. Irie has been pretty hard core on the legalization tip for a while, so noticing him somewhere is like noticing Jess the Rookie. He had a vision, and he putsued it until it bore real world fruit.

Irie won, on that front.

I hope things worked out for his kids.

I'm surprised Politico didn't scrub that comment for mentioning this site.

As for Screw's mom's facebook, elderly people are weird about facebook. Then again, they might be cousins. They should try that geneology site with all the commercials to see.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

I guess this is an example of whst the kids call the Barbara Streisand effect.

That's an interesting thread. It's also three years old this month. The internet never forgets. Screw explained in the initial post that he saw Irie on Politico, though. That's not the same as following/stalking him. Irie has been pretty hard core on the legalization tip for a while, so noticing him somewhere is like noticing Jess the Rookie. He had a vision, and he putsued it until it bore real world fruit.

Irie won, on that front.

I hope things worked out for his kids.

I'm surprised Politico didn't scrub that comment for mentioning this site.

As for Screw's mom's facebook, elderly people are weird about facebook. Then again, they might be cousins. They should try that geneology site with all the commercials to see.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: I'm surprised Politico didn't scrub that comment for mentioning this site.
If you click the link, there's no comments
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I would just like to point out that not only am I not fat by any definition of the word, I have a full, thick head of hair. Albeit with a touch of grey. And I'm much more handsome than Screwball or the fat man. :mrgreen:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:I would just like to point out that not only am I not fat by any definition of the word, I have a full, thick head of hair. Albeit with a touch of grey. And I'm much more handsome than Screwball or the fat man. :mrgreen:
But do you carry a purse?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I would just like to point out that not only am I not fat by any definition of the word, I have a full, thick head of hair. Albeit with a touch of grey. And I'm much more handsome than Screwball or the fat man. :mrgreen:
But do you carry a purse?
Why would I carry a purse?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Personal info is fresh.

Sin,

To all -- go ahead and PM me all your personal info. I truly couldn't care less. Fuck, send me your SSN -- I'll find it weird that you did, and immediately delete it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I suppose if I had screwey's mug, I'd be pissed that people posted pics of it. but, who really gives a fukk. Names and other personal info is a different story. I don't really make a point of hiding my own, but others may feel differently. Used to be that posting personal info got you banned from this shithole. And the excuse that someone could find it elsewhere anyhoo is bullshit.

No one here should post anyone else's name/rank/serial number/ssn/dob/etc. Want to post your own? knock yourself out.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Papa Willie wrote:Pretty sure everybody pretty much knows who everybody else is here. God damn - we're closing in on 20 years of knowing each other now. Nobody's died yet.
Well, 'cept for the guy who specialized in billboarding his own personal info on every message board that ever existed.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Smackie Chan wrote:Well, 'cept for the guy who specialized in billboarding his own personal info on every message board that ever existed.
and all the other people who've died too.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:I suppose if I had screwey's mug, I'd be pissed that people posted pics of it. but, who really gives a fukk. Names and other personal info is a different story. I don't really make a point of hiding my own, but others may feel differently. Used to be that posting personal info got you banned from this shithole. And the excuse that someone could find it elsewhere anyhoo is bullshit.

No one here should post anyone else's name/rank/serial number/ssn/dob/etc. Want to post your own? knock yourself out.
^^^^^^ That
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

An admin should surely err on the side of caution.

Posting a pic of a member that he found, when that member had never previously CHOSEN to post his pic is not erring on the side of caution.

- Marcus

The board is circling.

Have a nice day.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:I suppose if I had screwey's mug, I'd be pissed that people posted pics of it. but, who really gives a fukk. Names and other personal info is a different story. I don't really make a point of hiding my own, but others may feel differently. Used to be that posting personal info got you banned from this shithole. And the excuse that someone could find it elsewhere anyhoo is bullshit.

3th
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I wish I could have that hairline back. It's worse now.
...and you called MINE out?

:lol:
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:Well, 'cept for the guy who specialized in billboarding his own personal info on every message board that ever existed.
and all the other people who've died too.
Yeah, them too.

PDED

EHFAR

WAR the Inevitable!
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:And I missed Screwy's picture. I'll live.
Yeah, he wasn't naked so you wouldn't be interested.

But he is one ugly motherfucker.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:And I missed Screwy's picture. I'll live.
Yeah, he wasn't naked so you wouldn't be interested.

But he is one ugly motherfucker.
They say The District is Hollywood for ugly people.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote: They say The District is Hollywood for ugly people.
I've heard that expression before.

And it rocks.