Libtards are at it again

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Libtards are at it again

Post by Rooster »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01 ... x-hit.html

This stuff cracks me up. The Left wants to nanny its' way into your homes and lives, making your decisions for you, determining what is good or bad for you. Meanwhile, it takes your cash and applies it to worthless programs like pre-K schools and rec centers.

If the taxpayers had any sense whatsoever, those dollars, if it is necessary to spend them at all, would get spent on the middle class and wealthy sections of Philly where there is at least the remote possibility that the money would be put to good use. But no, instead it'll go to inner city pre-K programs which is simply an expensive and bloated babysitting service paid for by the taxpayer.

All of that misses the point however, in that these idiots voted these other idiots in as their councilmen and now they are literally paying the price for their Lefty-liberal politics. Literally in a non-Joe Biden way that is, wherein someone forked over to the well meaning gubbmint more than $3.00 for a 12 pack of energy drinks.

Between the human shit on the streets of San Francisco to the soda tax in Philly, it amazes me that you Lefties never learn. Human nature being what it is requires a stern and harsh approach from the government and a soft, gentle approach from local charities. Instead every large urban center in this country that has elected a Democrat is a shithole to live in either because of the blight or because the overlords think they can spend your money better than you can.

Ponderous.

“The Philadelphia Beverage Tax is a tax on the distribution of sweetened beverages intended for retail; it is not a sales tax to be paid by the consumer and collected by the retailer,” spokesman Mike Dunn said. “There are thousands of Philadelphians who are thrilled with the infrastructure this tax will pay for, so it depends on who you’re speaking to.”

Yeah. Riiiiiiiiiight.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Libtards are at it again

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Meanwhile the Rightards want to weasel their way into your bedroom to find out who you're sleeping with & whether you possess any sex toys.

Same animal with a different name.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Rooster wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01 ... x-hit.html

This stuff cracks me up. The Left wants to nanny its' way into your homes and lives, making your decisions for you, determining what is good or bad for you. Meanwhile, it takes your cash and applies it to worthless programs like pre-K schools and rec centers.
Are you retarded?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Meanwhile the Rightards want to weasel their way into your bedroom to find out who you're sleeping with & whether you possess any sex toys.

Same animal with a different name.
Good point. You should post links to all those taxes those big-meanie Conservative-run cities have passed to limit your latent pedophilia.

At least they don't charge you a fee to potty with the little boys in North Carolina... They just won't let you pee with the girls. Friggin' moralists.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:
Rooster wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01 ... x-hit.html

Are you retarded?
No, B, he's pretty much spot on. Ever heard of the Affordable Care Act? How about "Climate Change?" A bit closer to home, be sure to tell us how well paying $10 for a deck of smokes in New York has reduced smoking rates. You people are taxing behavior. Retarded, indeed.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice to see that Truman is down for legalized gambling, prostitution and drugs.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

So those things aren't taxed where they're legal? Try again, Stumpy.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

WTF are you babbling about? I was commenting on how you are good to go with legalizing those things. Try and keep up asshat.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Truman and GameCock... :lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Menshevik Sale wrote:WTF are you babbling about? I was commenting on how you are good to go with legalizing those things. Try and keep up asshat.
And whether I am OK or not with "legalizing those things" is relevant to a nanny-state taxation thread how? Sorry little fella, I don't speak munchkinese. If you've got a point sharper than the one on your head, you're welcome to post it.
Last edited by Truman on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Buttmonkey wrote:Truman and GameCock... :lol:
I keep thinking you might actually have something of value to add to this Board, and then you mash submit. At least you're consistant.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You have no idea what the correlation is between "nannystate" taxing and the illegality of those things? Let me guess, you voted for Donny Golden Showers.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Reading comprehension still not a strength, eh? Who knew you could obtain a California law license by simply listening to a few Rosetta Stone tapes? But to address your point(?)...

You do realize that government has a vested financial interest in almost everything legal, correct? I'd be curious to see how successful it is in collecting taxes on illegal activity, nanny-state or otherwise. What any of this has to do with whom I voted is about as relevant as how much black cock you suck every night, O Diminutive One.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Good god you are an idiot, which is how who you voted for is relevent.
The power to tax is...? Lights? Webster? Bueller? Anyone?

And why are you so obsessed with my body? It's creepy.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Ultimately, it comes down to power over others. The push for monies to go to pre-K is a good example. The value of these programs is suspect at best unless you think that state funded babysitting is a good use of your tax dollars. The acid test, however, is when you ask someone who advocates for ever more funds to education to give you an amount that they believe will finally, once and for all will fix the eternal problem of our poor educational system. Their response is telling is that there isn't any specific amount which will heal all that is wrong with our public education. Why? Because it is about the process of driving the conversation, not actually getting anything accomplished. It's about having control over the purse, not actually improving our public schools.
And so it is with sugary drinks-- which incidentally includes diet drinks and flavored water --it's not about health, it's about them knowing better than you how to spend your money.
And that is the heart of progressivism: A compulsion to take control of everything. Your money, time, resources, behavior, thoughts, and families. Nothing is off limits.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Glad to see you are down for legal drugs, hookers and bookies.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Sure. MJ is well on its' way to being legal, prosties are legal in Nevada, and bookies are legal (or at the very least ignored) everywhere. I'm glad to see that you're recognizing the error of the Left's ways, Sale. There's hope for you yet.

C'mon, say it-- "I love Trump." Renounce the progressive feudal system that keeps serfs like you indebted to Baroness Pelosi and Earl Schumer! Feel the freedom and independence that wants to course through those sclerotic liberal veins!
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you are not down with letting the market decide. Fucking commie.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I'm all about letting the market decide, Sale. If the market pushes the price of weed to $2.00 an ounce or to $200.00 an ounce, I'm down with that. The only thing I'm semi-Commie about is the color red-- which, incidentally, should be the color of the Dems instead of the GOP. After all, the Right is made up of of true blue Americans and the Left, that festering boil of totalitarians is more aligned with the Bolsheviks and their Red Revolution.

Just sayin'.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

And cocaine and meth and gambling and hookers and?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:I'm all about letting the market decide, Sale. If the market pushes the price of weed to $2.00 an ounce or to $200.00 an ounce, I'm down with that. The only thing I'm semi-Commie about is the color red-- which, incidentally, should be the color of the Dems instead of the GOP. After all, the Right is made up of of true blue Americans and the Left, that festering boil of totalitarians is more aligned with the Bolsheviks and their Red Revolution.

Just sayin'.
Pull the dick out of your mouth and take another crack at this, sport.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Rooster wrote:The only thing I'm semi-Commie about is the color red-- which, incidentally, should be the color of the Dems instead of the GOP. After all, the Right is made up of of true blue Americans and the Left, that festering boil of totalitarians is more aligned with the Bolsheviks and their Red Revolution.
Jesus Keeeeerist. :meds: This is like the partisan politics version of a fat bellied delusional jersey-wearing NFL fan.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Obviously you wouldn't recognize jest if it punted your balls through the goalposts from 60 yards.

Lighten up, Francis. You'll survive these next four years just we survived your Messiah from Chicongo.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I'm going to support tRump just like Mitch McConnell supported Obama from the start....
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Hey DiS,

You certainly are quite passionate when it comes to all issues police. At the same time you are quite vocal in your support of the Dems. Most people as passionate as you on Police issues tend to lean to the right. Does it bother you at all that your party often views Police as the problem and they argue for "criminals" rights and lax prison time?

I don't think I wouldn't be able to support my party if we didn't see eye to eye on the issue I was most passionate about.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You mean like thowing people in jail who never hurt anyone?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote:Hey DiS,

You certainly are quite passionate when it comes to all issues police. At the same time you are quite vocal in your support of the Dems. Most people as passionate as you on Police issues tend to lean to the right. Does it bother you at all that your party often views Police as the problem and they argue for "criminals" rights and lax prison time?

I don't think I wouldn't be able to support my party if we didn't see eye to eye on the issue I was most passionate about.
Not really. I've long said that neither party would want me. I'm also pro-2A, strong military, and looking at foreign relations through a "broken windows"-like view. Those views have always been against what the dems stand for. And as you've seen, I do have views that contradict the repubs' platform. If anything, I like having views that aren't beholden to any one political party.

I will say that a lot of my views on President-Elect Cheeto are simply views on him & not conservatives. He may act like he represents them, but I think repubs are going to be in for some major disappointments in the near future.
9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Disappointments? Absolutely. Every politician at some point will ultimately let you down, no question. What you ho-e for s that on the balance he ends up having done less harm than good.
Cock o' the walk, baby!