Mario Cristobal to Oregon? Lashlee to UConn?!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Mario Cristobal to Oregon? Lashlee to UConn?!

Post by Dinsdale »

Cristobal is probably the new OC.

But it's no big secret that most guys hate working for Saban.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Lashlee will make half as much money at UConn as he was raking in at Auburn. Cost of living is most assuredly much higher in Connecticut. Shitty weather, too.

I'll bet Mrs. Lashlee and the kids are thrilled!
I'm good with this. I don't think Lashlee would have known what to do with a QB that can actually throw the fucking ball (in which Auburn will have now).
doesn't seem like you have big love for Gus either. based on what i saw/heard around the Shoog Bowl......Gus likes a staff made about Gus. Kevin Steele, maybe. a guy named "Rhett Lashlee" taking a job in New England is kinda funny.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Crostobal was slated to be the "Co-OC."

Now he's just the OC, after the other "Co," David Reaves, got himself all liquored up and drove around downtown Eugene, and got himself tossed in the pokey.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Dinsdale wrote:Crostobal was slated to be the "Co-OC."

Now he's just the OC, after the other "Co," David Reaves, got himself all liquored up and drove around downtown Eugene, and got himself tossed in the pokey.
a week ago i was about to post about Joe Tumpkin, Colorado d coach.....getting a restraining order. blowing his chance to be DC at CU. turns out beating up his girlfriend is a pretty big deal. Colorado handling it pretty poorly, seems. this is about to be a story....
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Arroyo going to UO is a pretty good 2nd chance get for the Ducks. imo, much as i don't like saying it..... anything to do with Gundy is pretty good O the last decade....if you want run-pass balance that works.

i lobbied for former OSU OC Fedora to CU with all my CU buddies when they hired Embree....they just laughed at me.

Todd Monkin is a OC in the NFL.

edit: Dana Holgerson is another.
"