Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Nice job, Kalamazoo Tech

Post by Goober McTuber »

Way to open the door for Navy. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Nice job, Kalamazoo Tech

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It wasn't pretty, but we won. 12-0.

Go fuck yourself.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

At least one team in this state didn't blow a second half lead to a team from Ohio in a big game...
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Ohio just can't beat Michigan............

Directional schools.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:Ohio just can't beat Michigan............
RACK!

Sin,

Carr Guy
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This didn't work out so well for Goobs.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BTW Wisky better win tonight or they'll likely be playing Kalamazoo Tech in the Cotton.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:This didn't work out so well for Goobs.
I didn't care one way or another. Just that had Navy won and moved ahead of WMU in that Group of 5 thingy, the whole bowl process would have gone on hold for a week until Navy played Army. Watching Screwball squirm is always fun as well.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:This didn't work out so well for Goobs.
I didn't care one way or another. Just that had Navy won and moved ahead of WMU in that Group of 5 thingy, the whole bowl process would have gone on hold for a week until Navy played Army. Watching Screwball squirm is always fun as well.
Sucks to be you.

Enjoy the Rose Bowl...again.

P.S. Your hockey team still sucks.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Why did the whole team buy tickets to the Rose Bowl? Or are they all getting together at Goober's house to watch the game?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:Why did the whole team buy tickets to the Rose Bowl? Or are they all getting together at Goober's house to watch the game?
I think I posted before the game was over. Bwhaha.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Whitey McPrivilege
Crack Whore

Post by Whitey McPrivilege »

Western Michigan is going to beat the shit out of Wisconsin. Book it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The line was 8, so it was a push. No doubt whoever had WMU plus the points was PISSED with the missed extra point.

Props to your boys, Gobbles McTubesteak. They were bigger, faster and stronger. WMU was so worn down by the end of the game. Northwestern and Illinois' offensive and defensive lines aren't like Wisky's. WMU was toast at the end of the game.

WMU looked good for the most part, they gave Wisky all they could and kept the game in reach.

Props, Gobbles. Though you guys wouldn't beat us in hockey.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Can't turn the ball over when you're the underdog...and you damn well can't turn the ball over near your own end zone.

Very respectable showing by Western. They belonged on that stage but they've never had to face competition like that all season.

Wisconsin was one of the few bright spots for the B1G in bowl season. All the major bowls went the other way except the Cotton Bowl. You'll never accuse me of being a conference honk but that was a bad look for a league that got a lot of props during the season.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:The line was 8, so it was a push. No doubt whoever had WMU plus the points was PISSED with the missed extra point.

Props to your boys, Gobbles McTubesteak. They were bigger, faster and stronger. WMU was so worn down by the end of the game. Northwestern and Illinois' offensive and defensive lines aren't like Wisky's. WMU was toast at the end of the game.

WMU looked good for the most part, they gave Wisky all they could and kept the game in reach.

Props, Gobbles. Though you guys wouldn't beat us in hockey.
You were doing so well. Gracious, humble, respectful. Then you tossed up that last idiotic, illogical statement about hockey. Once a tard, always a tard.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Then you tossed up that last idiotic, illogical statement about hockey.
Truth hurts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Then you tossed up that last idiotic, illogical statement about hockey.
Truth hurts.
You wouldn't recognize the truth if it was dropping its balls in your mouth. Kalamazoo Tech is 4th in their conference with a losing record. Wisky is tied for first in theirs and is definitely on the way back to the top. Thank you Tony Granato.

Maybe we'll hand you another beating in the hockey post season.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You're in a shit, one-bid league. We're in the best and toughest conference in the country.

We're 8th in the pairwise rankings. You're 25th, which proves your league is trash. :lol:

You'll get beat out by Minnesota by the end of the season, so enjoy it while it lasts, shitstain.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sorry, little fuck-knuckle, but the writing's on the wall. Wisky is on it's way back to greatness. If not this season, then next. Enjoy your early season pairwise rating. You've already hit your ceiling.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Wisky is on it's way back to greatness. If not this season, then next.
Nice white flag, pant load.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Wisky is on it's way back to greatness. If not this season, then next.
Nice white flag, pant load.
The truth hurts, eh? Wasn't that your point? If you can't see Wisky is rebounding quickly, then you're nowhere near the "hockey fan" you pretend to be.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I've seen a few Wisky games this year. Saw you mop up bottom feeding Michigan State last weekend. Should I be impressed?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Yes.
Why? Seriously. MSU couldn't beat AIC.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote:MSU couldn't beat AIC.
Not many could.

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield