I am BITTERLY disapointed

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carr Guy
Jake

I am BITTERLY disapointed

Post by Carr Guy »

I am still in shock. I simply cant believe the selection comittee left the UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN out of the playoff. Anyone who watches college football KNOWS they are the best team but at the very least one of the 4 best teams!!! Each and every one of those members should be ASHAMED of themselves. I just finished a strongly worded letter to these morans letting them know how i feel. I'm in so much pain i dont know what to do. I haven't gone in to work this week at all. Its not just that, there are also things going on at home also. My daughter found out shes pregnant again and her boyfriend has gone missing. He hasnt come home for 6 days and aint nobody seen him. We called Arbys n they said he stopped coming in to work. I just dont know what to do about EVERYTHING.
Those who stay will be champions.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: I am BITTERLY disapointed

Post by Carson »

If your daughter would go anal, she wouldn't get pregnant.
Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carr Guy, have you met Lord ERRRRR Coach Harbaugh yet? I think he does autograph signings at the local Arby's on State St.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I thought this troll was leaving?

Sent from my plush penthouse suite in Screw Michigan's dome. It's in the District.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Carr Guy, have you met Lord ERRRRR Coach Harbaugh yet? I think he does autograph signings at the local Arby's on State St.

Posing with the 3rd Place in B1G East trophy.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one