The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

One week after election - LOOK AT HER!

Post by The Big Pickle »

Holy Smoly! What Happened to her??????

Is it lack of makeup or is she dying?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: One week after election - LOOK AT HER!

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

She needs makeup tips from you, Stan. Take her along on your next trip to the spa.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I'm with H->, zombie Clinton.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Well, it has been:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote: All you Trump bashers should at least appreciate the fact that he ended the Bush and Clinton Dystopian Dynasties in the same year
I read somewhere they're grooming Chelsea for a House run.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
KC Scott wrote: All you Trump bashers should at least appreciate the fact that he ended the Bush and Clinton Dystopian Dynasties in the same year
I read somewhere they're grooming Chelsea for a House run.
Somebody needs to sit the Clintons down and explain that it requires some level of charisma to be good at this game. Bill had it, in spades. Hill? Pffftttt. Chelsea? Possibly even worse than mom.

Hillary has taken a giant shit in the Clinton political well. No one will drink from it again, evah. If she had realized her shortcomings a long time ago and had sent the last 8 years playing retired first lady/grandma, then maybe Chelsea would have stood a chance, although I doubt it. It goes back to that whole charisma thing again. She may have inherited hers from her father, but, I doubt Web Hubbell ever had much. Maybe there's hope for Bills mulato bastard (alleged).
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

The more I think about it, the more I believe she is just trying to gather sympathy by trying to look as defeated as possible.

My mom used to do that too so we'd call and visit her. "The doctor says I don't have much time and there is nothing they can do." What's wrong with you? "Your father said I shouldn't tell you". That went on for about twenty years.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Big Pickle wrote: My mom used to do that too so we'd call and visit her. "The doctor says I don't have much time and there is nothing they can do." What's wrong with you? "Your father said I shouldn't tell you". That went on for about twenty years.
Sounds like she got over on you for 20 years.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

The worst was when Michael J Fox came down with the shakes and the next day so did my mom. Every once in a while her hand would stop shaking and we'd say "Mom, your hand stopped shaking!" and then she do an "oops" and her hand would start shaking again. We were on to her so it didn't work, but I still resent her for lying to us like that. I'm sure she had some explaining to do at the Pearly Gates, assuming she went in that direction.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jesus, Stanley. Why do you hate your mother so much?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The Big Pickle wrote:The worst was when Michael J Fox came down with the shakes and the next day so did my mom. Every once in a while her hand would stop shaking and we'd say "Mom, your hand stopped shaking!" and then she do an "oops" and her hand would start shaking again. We were on to her so it didn't work, but I still resent her for lying to us like that. I'm sure she had some explaining to do at the Pearly Gates, assuming she went in that direction.

wow

:shock:

"Mommy Issues"

There is nothing more that needs to be said. It all makes perfect sense now.

wow
Why don’t you just STFU.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

The Big Pickle wrote:The worst was when Michael J Fox came down with the shakes and the next day so did my mom. Every once in a while her hand would stop shaking and we'd say "Mom, your hand stopped shaking!" and then she do an "oops" and her hand would start shaking again. We were on to her so it didn't work, but I still resent her for lying to us like that. I'm sure she had some explaining to do at the Pearly Gates, assuming she went in that direction.

:lol:

Your fucked up ass is in good company on this board at least.
Go Bucs, Gators
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jerk material for you losers.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

"Why, mother? Why do you always try to control me? Why can't I have Alan over for a sleep-over?

"Mother...I'm a grown man! I want to live my own life! MOTHER! MOTHER!"
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Jesus, Stanley. Why do you hate your mother so much?
I'm sure he doesn't hate his mother was much as we hate his mother.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Jesus, Stanley. Why do you hate your mother so much?
I'm sure he doesn't hate his mother was much as we hate his mother.

You're just jealous because she sat on Hitler's lap and you didn't.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

STANLEY! WHAT IS THAT ETERNAL RACKET YOU'RE MAKING DOWN THERE?

BUT MOM! I HAVE TO DO IT! I HAVE TO PRACTICE FOR T1B!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:
She's equally reviled by both her own party and opponents
She had more people that liked her enough to vote for her than the orange mess that just came on your face.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Moving Sale wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
She had more people that liked her enough to vote for her than the orange mess that just came on your face.

Yeah, three million illegal aliens that got the "wink and a nod" from Obongo voted for Hiliary. In the next election all the dead people and illegal aliens won't be allowed to vote. could be two generations of republican presidents once TRUMP drains the swamp!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Take it from Stan...he's the resident expert on draining things.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
KC Scott wrote:

Yet she still managed to lose. To the alleged "worst candidate ever."
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Moving Sale wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
Not that that makes a lick of difference in our representative democracy. A popularity contest simply is a reflection of the higher population densities consisting of cities. Meaningless.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote: Yet she still managed to lose. To the alleged "worst candidate ever."
Because of tards like you. Hope you are proud of yourself.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Rooster wrote: Not that that makes a lick of difference in our representative democracy. A popularity contest simply is a reflection of the higher population densities consisting of cities. Meaningless.
Yes, elections are popularity contests. And the orangepedobear lost said popularity contest. And now he gets to rule. Good luck with that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Moving Sale wrote:
Rooster wrote: Not that that makes a lick of difference in our representative democracy. A popularity contest simply is a reflection of the higher population densities consisting of cities. Meaningless.
Yes, elections are popularity contests. And the orangepedobear lost said popularity contest. And now he gets to rule. Good luck with that.
You are painfully ignorant.

Had the founders not established the electoral college, this republic would've never been founded, much less expanded to 50 states and lasted 240 years.

For good reason, they didn't want a concentration of mouth breathing idiots (like you) in large population centers having full sway over the rest of the people.

Majority rule is fine, as long the majority doesn't primarily consist of ambulance chasers who believe they were born entitled to the benefits of another mans sweat equity.

In short and as always, go fuck yourself, you pathetic waste of biodegradable toxicity.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

War Wagon wrote:...the benefits of another mans sweat equity.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

War Wagon wrote:
You are painfully ignorant.

Had the founders not established the electoral college, this republic would've never been founded, much less expanded to 50 states and lasted 240 years.

For good reason, they didn't want a concentration of mouth breathing idiots (like you) in large population centers having full sway over the rest of the people.

Majority rule is fine, as long the majority doesn't primarily consist of ambulance chasers who believe they were born entitled to the benefits of another mans sweat equity.

In short and as always, go fuck yourself, you pathetic waste of biodegradable toxicity.
It's like you can't even read and you just spew hot takes at random. We were talking about elections as popularity contests. But go ahead and pimp anti democratic dogma.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Yet she still managed to lose. To the alleged "worst candidate ever."
Because of tards like you. Hope you are proud of yourself.
Yes, I voted against Hillary, not so much for Trump. However, your anger is misplaced. You should be mad at the Democratic Party that rolled her out for the general election, not those who didn't vote for the arrogant, pompous, power hungry, criminal.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That is some serious pretzel logic. It's not your fault he won even though you voted for him in a state that went red. It's the fault of people that didn't vote for him. :meds:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice Straw Man.

I am not apologizing for my vote. I would have voted for almost anyone who was on the ballot opposite her.

And again your anger shouldn't be focused on those who voted for Trump, it should be focused on the Democratic party who rolled her out.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Speaking of strawmen why would I be angry? Who said I'm angry? And she lost because of Madison as we have been discussing. And no you wouldn't have voted for almost anyone because there were at least three people running against her.
Again I hope you are proud of your vote but to blame his election on anyone except the people who voted for him (especially in red states) is absurd.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

WTF are you talking about? Can you read? Your guy is just as flawed as her if not moreso and neither deserved my vote. Glad you liked pissing your vote away on a shithole. Hope you are proud. You will get your chance again, probably.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I find it incredibly disturbing our fucking president elect is busy whining and crying and mixing it up with the hoi polloi on Twitter. Our presidents are supposed to be above this shit. They're supposed to mix it up with other politicians and the opposing party, NOT citizens.

Day 11 of Trump's America. Jesus fucking Christ.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Post non sequitur after non sequitur it just shows what a stupid assclown you are. You bought a pig in a poke. He has already backed off the wall. He is refilling the swamp with new swamp monsters and there is no moratorium on calling out stupid people who do stupid things. So weave and dodge all you want. Or address what I actually posted. Up to you.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That's it blame it on me. I clearly said he promised a wall and then backed straight off of that position. I clearly stated he is filling the swamp with new scum not draining it. Stick your head in a hole all you want. It's how you brought yourself to vote for an orange retardant.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

One more time. I didn't vote for the hag. My whole point is he isn't (wasn't) a viable option except in the heads of stupid fucks like you and he is already doing the same shit she would have pulled. You own this. Hope you are happy.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So more pretzel logic and white flag waving from supporters of the orange pedobear. A vote for someone other than the guy who got the most evotes is a vote for the person who got the second most evotes. And I'M the one who makes no sense. :doh:
And thanks for addressing my points about the wall and the swamp. What a pansyassed snowflake tard you are.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I think the black people cost Hillary the election. I heard that she pulled over 40,000 less votes than Obama just in Milwaukee, and Trump won Wisconsin by about 27,000. The black folk turned out in record numbers to vote for one of their own, but couldn't be bothered to turn out for Hillary.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Hey Moving Fail, don't you have a coloring book, crayons, some markets and a pale of Play Doh to work through your frustrations?

Cry me a river already oh wait don't they have their crying rooms?

Seriously what kind of fucked up pussies are Liberals? Destroying other people's shit and some of them are not nogs, crying rooms, crayons, stuff toys, what the fuck? Sound like a bunch of immature kids throwing a tantrum because they lost.

I remember Obama saying I won you lost get over it. I suggest you do the same.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Goober McTuber wrote:I think the black people cost Hillary the election. I heard that she pulled over 40,000 less votes than Obama just in Milwaukee, and Trump won Wisconsin by about 27,000. The black folk turned out in record numbers to vote for one of their own, but couldn't be bothered to turn out for Hillary.
The word on the street is that she ignored them and they in turn ignored her. Slick Willie, her husband, said as much and she thought she had them in the bag. The only person she can blame is herself but no, she blames Obama for not going out on the limb for her.

Seriously?