2016 T1B CFB Pickem - Week 10 Results

A forum for Shine to shine.

Moderators: Shine, indyfrisco

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: 2016 T1B CFB Pickem - Week 10 Results

Post by Carson »

88 - What if one player can claim both total and percentage(i.e. Cornhusker at this point)?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

lose betting against Kansas and Vanderbilt on the road?

both times. fuckers.

war fbg,
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

88 wrote:The Week 10 win goes to Frank Beamer's growth with 8 correct picks.
Possibly the strangest sentence ever uttered in this forum.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carson wrote:88 - What if one player can claim both total and percentage(i.e. Cornhusker at this point)?
Logic would dictate that he gets two entries. Assuming that he can maintain the pace without screwing up and winning a week, thereby disqualifying himself from either wildcard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Carson wrote:88 - What if one player can claim both total and percentage(i.e. Cornhusker at this point)?
Logic would dictate that he gets two entries. Assuming that he can maintain the pace without screwing up and winning a week, thereby disqualifying himself from either wildcard.
Actually, past history dictates that the first wildcard is for the total points, then the second goes to percentage (total points wildcard winner or winners not being eligible on that criteria by virtue of already making they show).
The wording above says "who did not win a week", not already made the show. Just sayin'.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim