I'm Sure Harbaugh Has SEC Coaches Shaking Now

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: I'm Sure Harbaugh Has SEC Coaches Shaking Now

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Harbaugh bobbing his head in the background.

lol
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

At least it is better than Wiz Kalifa doing "Black and Yellow" for the Steelers.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I've never seen another 1-A football coach so obsessed off the field issues as opposed on-field shit. He's like Manziel...without the cocaine and alcohol.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

LOVE that MGO...

this dude is a fucking idiot and they Ann Arbor College faithful just lap his shit up while saying every other coach is chasing Hairball because he is such an innovator :meds:

I mean OSU buttfucked them in the mouf on their home turf as an underdog last year you know 42-13 and they still want to say that Hairball is a better coach than Urban... :doh:

I can't wait to see them get reemed again this year...the meltdowns will be EPOCH that their savior can't fucking get it done...

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US???? Bama, OSU, MSU, Oklahoma, and pretty much every blue blood...
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^

you got it ALL WRONG...what he is doing is AHEAD of the curve...the folks at stadium and main tell us so...

:popcorn:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Harbaugh didn't seem this ubiquitous at Stanford, which probably warranted it more since at that time it was tougher to sell the Stanford brand to recruits. He is trying to instill some weird amalgamation of old school Bo-era tradition with an obsession of trying to do everything differently from the rest with his usual brand of eccentricity. It doesn't even seem like he knows what or who he really wants to be because he is so all over the place. I do believe he does all this stuff for recruiting attention, but I also think he loves his own celebrity status. The Michigan fan base and local media has elevated him to some sort of God-like status that he didn't quite receive at his previous stops. No doubt he is a good coach, but through this point the hype far exceeds his actual accomplishments.

The best coaches in football (Belichick, Saban, Urban) are usually pretty measured and boring. I think there is a lot to be said for that style achieving more long term success. But hey, if Harbaugh delivers a national title, the UM fan base will be satisfied and his approach will be justified. Or he'll churn out a few solid seasons but won't reach the mountaintop, and then it's on to the next gig after he burns himself out or the others around him. At least, that is what his coaching career to this point suggests will likely happen.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

MGO - i don't disagree...but man it just seems so silly (rap videos, sleeping over dudes houses, netflix and chilling)...I get that he's a weird dude...but really what the fuck does he have to show for his weirdness? Losing a Super Bowl...being decent at Stanford for what 2 years...and ok they won 10 games last year...BFD...

I know the sheeple in that shithole state that cheer for that team think he's the greatest thing in CFB right now...but until he proves consistent/long-term success at the D1 level...well fuck him and his antics...

eagerly awaiting Carr Guy to chime in :popcorn:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

buckeye_in_sc wrote:...that shithole state...
Hey buddy, watch it now. :x
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

yeah i forgot there were some good peeps from that godforsaken wasteland...

anywhooo...that idiot wears a hat with a coat and tie to the B1G media day presser...awesome