Baton Rouge, Minnesota & now Dallas.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Baton Rouge, Minnesota & now Dallas.

Post by Moving Sale »

"Southern" also works.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That's pretty good typing for a pile of dried cum.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That is a pretty good IKYABWAI coming from a southern fried fucksteak.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote:I suspect long guns with scopes will be the new bogeyman that we need to get rid of, as they were likely used by rooftop snipers. These would be the same ones that the libtard gun nazis claim they aren't after in an attempt to appease Billy-bob and Ricky.

Add vehicles to the list. Should probably look at waiting periods for anything larger than a smart car since they can be used to kill so many.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Does Bowel movement known as Moving Sale even have a vocabulary?

All I have read so far come from these subset of words, cum, dick, shit eating, cock, black, suck, cum sucking, cum eating?

Is something wrong with him, did one of his synapses to his little brain shorted? My god, if that is the best insults he came come up with no wonder he is the board's bitch by almost every one in here. Even LTR Tard mounts him from behind and dog hump him to show that he still is the master.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag cum licker. Do you understand those words?
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Post above: Exhibit A

And dwarf can you please jazz up your insults, they are severely lacking.....any resemblance of substance.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

No tnx. Cum licker describes you just fine.
Of course YOU could have responded to one of the many posts I posted in this thread that had nothing to do with insluts and were directly related to the topic at hand but you decided not to do that. Don't jump in the sewer and then bitch about the smell you jizz drenched fuck weasel.
And don't forget to call me a dwarf again in the same sentence you are bitching about how boring my insluts are. Are fucking brain dead?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Papa Willie wrote:Wags - just to be clear, the kernels of corn in my shit have more aptitude than you'll ever possess. If you don't like me, then stay the fuck out of my thread, cunt. I'm sure nobody will have a bag of fucks to give, either.
"just to be clear"... I typically avoid ever even clicking on a thread you start because I know where it's going. Straight in the shitter, and except for a few takes from more 'apt' folks than yourself, that's right where it's at again. It's a wonder that any of the threads you start make it past page one.

You can thank some of the usual suspects for that and you must be proud. Proud that you can rush in here the moment any "breaking news" happens so you can get out front of it. Problem is you just can't leave it at that and read what others have to say. No, this is your sordid clambake and damned if anybody is going to upstage his shit for brains majesty.

Indeed, the kernels of corn in your shit posses much aptitude... for being flung around your self constructed cage while you turn T1B into an unreadable shit hole.

Don't worry, I have zero problem staying out of your threads. So carry on being a disgusting slob, I've seen more than enough of it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Wags - just to be clear, the kernels of corn in my shit have more aptitude than you'll ever possess. If you don't like me, then stay the fuck out of my thread, cunt. I'm sure nobody will have a bag of fucks to give, either.
"just to be clear"... I typically avoid ever even clicking on a thread you start because I know where it's going. Straight in the shitter, and except for a few takes from more 'apt' folks than yourself, that's right where it's at again. It's a wonder that any of the threads you start make it past page one.

You can thank some of the usual suspects for that and you must be proud. Proud that you can rush in here the moment any "breaking news" happens so you can get out front of it. Problem is you just can't leave it at that and read what others have to say. No, this is your sordid clambake and damned if anybody is going to upstage his shit for brains majesty.

Indeed, the kernels of corn in your shit posses much aptitude... for being flung around your self constructed cage while you turn T1B into an unreadable shit hole.

Don't worry, I have zero problem staying out of your threads. So carry on being a disgusting slob, I've seen more than enough of it.
That'll leave a mark.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:That'll leave a mark.
On your dick?
Is that all you ever think about?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:That'll leave a mark.
On your dick?
Is that all you ever think about?
Of course not. He also thinks about shit.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

...and balls. don't forget about balls.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

and probly the taint as well.