Baton Rouge, Minnesota & now Dallas.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Baton Rouge, Minnesota & now Dallas.

Post by R-Jack »

Or it could be blacks killing cops, cops killing blacks or cops killing anything happens far less than finding out a Clinton lied, hence more newsworthy.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Turns out they loaded C4 onto a robot arm and detonated it. While no compaints, it should open up some interesting legal questions.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

And here I would have thought it would have been a boot. It is the American way. Must be a Japanese robot.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:Bversace sound like a Crew member who didn't make the cut.
Rack this balst from the past!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Probably a stupid question, but I can't figure out how he died.
Candy gram.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Smackie wrote:So if Pikkle goes out & shoots a buncha kneegrows 'cuz he buys into the "hateful rhetoric" you fill his empty skull with, are you responsible?
The words of...

a) some internet troll
b) the President of the Untied States

... are generally not thought to carry the same weight.

You are correct from a strictly legal point of view.
The loser pulling the trigger bears full responsibility for that action.

One can do their own research into it, but it's easy to see that the lot of African Americans during the Soetoro _residency has declined substantially.
He and his agenda has not improved things for the African American community.

America was color blind when overlooking a pretty sketchy background in order to elect this dark skinned man... TWICE.
Yet he and his wife have so often stuck their noses in and made inflammatory comments in race issues when they easily could have (and should have) done the opposite.

As a mixed race dude who got the backing of a huge portion of the white vote, he should have been a natural uniter.
But he's gone the opposite route.
It's pitiful.

The result is a lot of African Americans are pissed.

He and his wife bear some responsibility for them being pissed.
For the overall shitty standard of living they have under his leadership.
And for opening his stupid mouth with inflammatory comments which appear to be either VERY stupid, or... designed to stir shit up.
By much of his dialogue, it seems he's intentionally tried to direct black angst toward whitey.

Community organizer is -----> community agitator.

Barry Soetoro bears responsibility for being a comprehensive failure.
Or comprehensive success.

If you know what I mean.

I think he's getting just what he wanted.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88, I'm not sure you know, but there are more than a few aspects of hip hop culture that should be appreciated. For example, hip hop is very entrepreneurial and very much s DYI operation at all but the very highest levels. Find me a rap star and I'll show you someone who hustled his ass off for the opportunity. Find me hip hop centric clothing and behind it there is someone who hustled their ass off to make it happen. Those ATL rappers you hate on are businessmen whose stock in trade includes dressing in ways that emulate their audience (just like all country stars wear cowboy hats) and speaking in a vernacular you will never understand.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Turns out they loaded C4 onto a robot arm and detonated it. While no compaints, it should open up some interesting legal questions.
No it won't. The law allows police to use that force which is reasonable & necessary to stop a thread of death or serious injury. It doesn't specify what weapon or method to use.

Obviously the suspect presented a threat, and there was no other way to stop him w/o risking even more officer injuries or deaths. So the robot delivering the present was justified.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

88 wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:If you're trying to make the point that the deck is stacked against blacks in America simply by virtue of their color, you'll get no argument from me.
Well, then I will provide the argument. I do not think that skin color is the issue...their shitty situation is their own making.
Agree.
I wrote:at the individual and collective levels, what can and should be done to remedy it?
Indians and Asians have had little trouble, relatively speaking, assimilating into and succeeding in this country. Yes, MS, I know they came here voluntarily and their ancestors weren't brought over on slave ships, nor did they have to overcome segregation or Jim Crow. Nonetheless, they needed no "community leaders" akin to MLK, Jesse Jackson, or Al Sharpton to fight any battles for them. It seems as if what they did was - at the individual & family levels vice collective level - look around, survey the landscape, see what led to success among the mainstream (read: white) society, and emulate it. That is, educate themselves in areas that lead to in-demand, high-paying careers, avoid criminal behavior, work their asses off, and try to succeed. They put in the effort to retain certain aspects of their old world culture while simultaneously embracing the aspects of their new culture that the mainstream found acceptable. Because they did so at the lowest levels (individual/family), there was no need for a collective effort; the problems, whatever they may have been including language, essentially took care of themselves.

Blacks in general seem to not have grasped this, yet there is a most glaring example at the individual level that there is nothing in this country precluding them from doing so: the President. You don't have to like or respect him or his job performance, but the fact that a he overcame whatever obstacles and adversity that are inherent to being a black American to land in the Oval Office should be evidence enough that if a door appears to be closed, it isn't necessarily locked. You have to open it yourself rather than wait for whitey to open it for you. And you don't go about trying to open it by shooting it off the hinges. Just turn the knob, the way it was designed to be opened - get an education, enter into a career field that leads to opportunities, operate within society's cultural framework rather than fight against it, and WORK! When enough black individuals get this and start applying its principles, the need for any collective effort within the black community will disappear. But I'm not holding my breath.
"I see everything twice!"
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Obama is not only an example that a balck dude can make it, he is an example of someone making it without any identifiable achievements other than graduating from the right school.

Just as Bush, both Bushes for that matter, are examples of making it based at least partly on picking the right parents, Obama is an example of someone making it to the top office because of his race, not in spite of it. What other explanation is there?

Just look at his resume. It was junior senator. Period. And his resume going into even the junior senator seat was awfully thin. The last junior senator to get that job was another example of picking the right daddy, JFK.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

You call it filth? Go on, elaborate.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:You call it filth? Go on, elaborate.
res ipsa loquitur

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/
You give me World Star, I'll give you backyard wrasslin, People of WalMart, King of the Road and Jackass. All of those have the same DYI attitude and the exact same number of fucks to give regarding you opinion as hip hop.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Smackie, you're right that those pulling the trigger in Dallas bear ultimate responsibility. But shit like that aren't just moments of spontaneous combustion.
Correct. These are purposeful and intentional acts designed to foment unrest, civil disorder, and violence, all orchestrated by the deep red Left.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Smackie Chan wrote: Just turn the knob, the way it was designed to be opened - get an education, enter into a career field that leads to opportunities, operate within society's cultural framework rather than fight against it, and WORK!
Saw that on an I Love Lucy episode. She wound up burning the cake.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I am of the opinion that blacks largely like playing the victim. It relieves them of the responsibility and effort of improving their lot in life. I wouldn't say it is a skin color thing, so much as it is a victim culture thing. By resisting assimilating into middle class culture-- yes, white culture --they set themselves up to fail. Or like a white guy who decides to get the full sleeve and neck tats, it greatly reduces whatever opportunities there are to succeed, at least to the financial and social level of those they envy. Sure, it's their right to dress, talk, and act in whatever manner they choose, but like it or not, right or wrong, setting yourself apart and with a sense of entitlement has consequences. It may not be fair (whatever that means in the context of reality), but that is life. So, suck it up, dress up, use standard english, act normal-- as middle class business owners would define normal --and discover success.

You don't have to like it, you just gotta do it-- unless you like being poor, uneducated, and incarcerated.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Big Pickle wrote:My skull is not "empty"! :lol:
Of course not. it is filled with kneegrow semen.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Rooster wrote:That race war people have been talking about for years is nearly upon us.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

(CNN) - Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani stood by his recent comments Monday that the Black Lives Matter movement is "inherently racist."

"It's inherently racist because, number one, it divides us. ... All lives matter: White lives, black lives, all lives," he told Fox News on Monday. "Number two: Black Lives Matter never protests when every 14 hours somebody is killed in Chicago, probably 70-80% of the time (by) a black person. Where are they then? Where are they when a young black child is killed?"

Giuliani told CBS on Sunday that he thinks the activist movement, aimed at preventing violence toward the African-American community, exacerbated racial tensions by putting a target on the backs of police officers.

His comments came in the aftermath of the shooting of Dallas police officers last week, in which gunman Micah Johnson targeted officers patrolling a non-violent Black Lives Matter march against the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile at the hands of law enforcement.

Giuliani also defended himself against criticism that he did not appreciate the problems faced by the black community, standing by his record as mayor of New York City from 1994 to 2001.

"That ain't the truth. The truth is, number one...I prosecuted more police officers than any other mayor in New York history," Giuliani told Fox. "I put 70 police officers in jail... I am perfectly capable of understanding when police officers act improperly and they should be made an example of when they do."

Giuliani said he understood why some people in the black community did not trust the police, but he hopes that would change.

"I would like people to know that the New York City Police Department is a non-majority white police department," Giuliani said. "I understand the other side of it. I don't mean not to talk about the other side of it ... The American people get a wrong impression and Black Lives Matter, therefore, puts a target on the backs of (police officers)."

Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza on Monday called Giuliani's comments "a relic of the past."

"What those comments show me is that the former mayor doesn't understand racism," Garza told CNN's Don Lemon, adding that his comments were "not rooted in fact."

She noted that if former House Speaker Newt Gingrich can acknowledge the reality racism, she does not understand "what's stopping the former mayor."

Gingrich told CNN political commentator Van Jones on Friday that "normal white Americans" do not understand "being black in America."

"Racism is a system -- it's not about people being mean to each other," Garza told Lemon. "So when we have a system that has black people at the losing end of every single disparity that you can think of, that's what racism is, and that's how we know that the former mayor doesn't really know what racism is."

Texan congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, who introduced the Law Enforcement and Integrity Act in 2015, dismissed claims that black families were to blame for the community's strained relationship with law enforcement.

"I'm a mother of an African-American son and I teach my son at all times to respect authority," Rep. Jackson Lee told MSNBC. "Mayor Giuliani, I want you to understand the predicament that African-American families are in where there is the very thought that sending their sons out into the world... that they won't get the same treatment under law."
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:So are you saying he's wrong, Goobs? He's actually 100% correct. Can you imagine what would be said if there was a "White Lives Matter" movement?
Where did I say he was wrong, Tubster? Fat and stupid...well, you know the drill.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Can you imagine what would be said if there was a "White Lives Matter" movement?
It's called the the Republican Party, idiot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Nice job, Barry, Rev. Al, Jesse and all of the others that have contributed to the narrative about how cops hunt balck folks. This is on you, you worthless fukks.
they bear some responsibility
They bear no responsibility. They weren't there, didn't pull any triggers, and didn't order or contract out the shootings. You don't have to like them, their messages, their prominence, their worth to society, or their looks, but to assign any level of responsibility to them is childish and absurd. What happened to the notion of individual responsibility?

I don't agree with the messages folks like Sharpton and Jackson send to the "black community" (whatever that means) regarding the position they perceive they're in, basically blaming white establishment, and believe a more positive and beneficial message would be for them to encourage assimilation (which can be done without becoming Uncle Tom), personal responsibility, and to better themselves through education and hard work. That's not to say they don't face racism and less than equal opportunity in many cases, but the vast majority of us, regardless of race or color, have to overcome some form of adversity and do it in a law-abiding and rational manner. Sure, I'm not black and don't know what it's like to be black in America, but I cannot envision myself blaming others for my lot in life if I were, assuming I still subscribed to the belief that in most cases, responsibility for my well-being rests primarily with me. I say primarily because we all fall victim, to varying degrees, to circumstances beyond our control. But to blame others for everything bad that happens to me is a self-defeating, no-win attitude.

The mainstream media, while not responsible for the killings, contributes to the resentment among blacks and others through the unnecessary and divisive use of adjectives. I'll admit, I get the urge to inflict bodily harm on news writers and reporters who start off stories with such phrases as "an unarmed black man was shot by a white police officer." Why not just report the story without the adjectives? Show the video clips when they're available, and let the viewing audience see for themselves the colors of the parties involved. And why not report, again without adjectives, the far more common stories in which cops shoot white people? The questions are rhetorical - I know the answers. Sensationalism = ratings = mo' $$.

News reporting has never been unbiased and has always, to some degree, been part entertainment and part informational, but the pendulum has swung far more toward entertainment, self-promotion, and ratings in recent years and away from objective reporting of facts surrounding meaningful events. The content of most network newscasts is probably >80% fluff rather than what I would consider to be hard news. Why? Because that's what most of us want, and stories about Justin Bieber and the Kardashians generate greater viewership than stories about lawmaking, economics, and matters that truly impact most of us. With so little time available in which to mix those types of stories, the sensational ones get top billing - if it bleeds, it leads.

I don't have the answers to what it will take to cure our sick society - perhaps we're terminally ill. We have horrendous options from which to choose regarding political leadership, and I can think of no one, inside or outside of politics, who could make any meaningful progress in reversing the trend toward national self-destruction. Of course, not everything is bad. When Dickens wrote, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," he was describing any given point in history, including today. It's all about perspective. But it sure does seem tough of late to defend the "best of times" position, what with ISIS and other terrorists wreaking global havoc, lunatics committing mass murders, lack of accountability and justice for those in positions of authority, the widening gap between the haves and have-nots, and the Dodgers failing once again to meet expectations based on payroll. I simply have lots of questions that no one can satisfactorily answer, and while still holding out hope, am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

So what can be done? Nothing, as far as I can tell, so the best recourse is escape from reality, and regarding the media's tendency toward self-promotion, since I can't beat 'em, I'll join 'em...

After two weeks away from the studio, I'm back tonight, bitches! TuneTown returns with a vengeance tonight at 9:00PM Eastern, so get your doomed asses in there for four hours of seriously badass tunage and forget about the bullshit the rest of the world is dishing out! Be there, or go fuck yourself.
Deserves HUGE Racks like Pamela Anderson's rack back in the hey day.

This is what columnist should write about and not that divisive shit I have to read everyday on fucking Yahoo. Need a positive message that both sides and both races get and Smackie brought it.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

BSmack wrote:
88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:You call it filth? Go on, elaborate.
res ipsa loquitur

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/
You give me World Star, I'll give you backyard wrasslin, People of WalMart, King of the Road and Jackass. All of those have the same DYI attitude and the exact same number of fucks to give regarding you opinion as hip hop.
Problem is that you are correct they made something of themselves but by by doing it make us look bad in the process, catering to violence, disrespecting women and police. Try getting a job wearing a hoodyieor have dread locks or tatted up like JR Smith and you wouldn't make it pass the secretary. Now if you are applying for a Hip Hop job, you fit right in, they might even ask if you have a gat or a felony record, you know, keeping it real and all.

I might be an Urkel, Carlton Banks or even fine ass Stacy Dash, but our image is a positive one that we can make it in a world that the white man created just like the chinks, just like the mop heads and the Hare Krishnas. If they have to de-evolve from their culture which is way longer than our African-American culture, then we can to. I can't even say we are African decendents because we sure in hell don't act like them. They at least try and not sit on their lazy asses waiting for handouts. They are out hunting, scavenging, doing what it takes to survive, not capping another black so he can hustle a few extra dollars or territory.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Papa Willie wrote:2. Mgo - where did I say Fox was exempt from the propaganda machine? The only reason Fox is more than likely allowed to exist is to maintain the 50/50 split we have in America. Ever heard of "divide & conquer"?
You also think ESPN exists to slurp Rutgers football, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't put much stock in your media conspiracy theories.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:When they were semi-relevant, that was the case.
You must REALLY hate all the SEC coverage, then. :meds:

Eat my chicken flavored dumps then squat on a pelican's beak.

Am I doing this right...?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:I suspect long guns with scopes will be the new bogeyman that we need to get rid of, as they were likely used by rooftop snipers. These would be the same ones that the libtard gun nazis claim they aren't after in an attempt to appease Billy-bob and Ricky.
I forget, how many guns have been outlawed since obama became president?
He's been labeled the most anti gun president, but the first two laws he signed to go into effect actually expanded the rights of gun owners......this isn't a liberal/conservative thing, this is a common sense versus fucking insanity thing.....
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Some excellent takes in this thread worth reading and responding to. Even in a Papa Willie started topic. I wish you'd go away. You 'tard up your own threads. I hear they have an opening at .net for a Just Go Away troll. Go apply.

Smackie gets it, hits the nail square on the head nearly every damn time and this time is no exception. Yeah DC, I can already hear you mumbling "nearly?" to which I have to say "nobody is perfect". Damned if you don't try though and you're not far off. I would compare one of your well reasoned and written posts to a certain Truman, which is high praise indeed. When that caged Tiger decides to post, he never fails to submit a grade A paper.

Not much to add to what has already been mashed out except to say: People reap what they sow. Black or White, if you often put yourself in bad situations, at the wrong place and time, bad results are likely to follow. Going to work everyday tends to keep you out of those situations. I have no idea how people have time to protest when they should be spending their time working to pay the bills or God forbid, save a dime or two.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:So are you saying he's wrong, Goobs? He's actually 100% correct. Can you imagine what would be said if there was a "White Lives Matter" movement?
Where did I say he was wrong, Tubster? Fat and stupid...well, you know the drill.
In your life on this board, how often have you posted a conservative view and agreed with it?
As often as a conservative has ever been right about anything.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

88 wrote:Gun bans will be as effective at stopping gun violence as Prohibition was at stopping alcoholism
I'm not saying that guns should be banned, I just get sick and tired of people accusing obama of trying to take away their guns when there is absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever......but I get it, the conservatives have to invent some boogie man so they can blame somebody for their own inadequacies.....fuck, lets just start handing out 9mms as baby presents.......this is getting out of hand, there are lots of pissed off and crazy people out there that believe we're living in the old west where matters were settled via a gunfight......this ain't the america I was raised in and I'm pretty sure I don't like what this country is becoming.....I may end up being a New Zealander or a Canuck......

here in Idaho, they passed a law that you don't have to have had any training to carry a concealed weapon.....so in other words, they won't receive the advice that if you've got a weapon with you and you're pulled over by a cop, you best let him know you've got a gun lest your face will be smashed into the pavement at the very least, and you could potentially lose your life.....police have a tendency to get a little edgy when they see people carrying guns....
get out, get out while there's still time
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Arch Angel wrote:I can't even say we are African decendents because we sure in hell don't act like them. They at least try and not sit on their lazy asses waiting for handouts. They are out hunting, scavenging, doing what it takes to survive, not capping another black so he can hustle a few extra dollars or territory.
I'm not sure what part of Africa you are referring to, but that does not describe the denizens of the parts of that continent that I've visited or worked.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:so in other words, they won't receive the advice that if you've got a weapon with you and you're pulled over by a cop, you best let him know you've got a gun lest your face will be smashed into the pavement at the very least, and you could potentially lose your life...
Advice from whom? The government? That's the only way you would ever be able to learn how to avoid "getting your face smashed into the pavement or potentially losing your life?" Are you sure?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:If you're trying to make the point that the deck is stacked against blacks in America simply by virtue of their color, you'll get no argument from me.
Well, then I will provide the argument. I do not think that skin color is the issue. Some people from India, for example, have very dark skin, and they do not seem to have much problems in our society. They educate their kids, assimilate into the culture and move through life without difficulty.

I think it is a cultural problem. And it is not an African cultural problem. Black African people I have come to know assimilate into the society and also do well. Watch the national spelling bee each year, and take a stroll through any hospital or science lab. It is not a skin color issue.
And black americans do fine overseas. What's your point?

Smackie,
It's not working out very well due to extra-judicial activities by JUBM and the cover they recieve from judges, DAs and those POS citizens amongst us.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
88 wrote:
Well, then I will provide the argument. I do not think that skin color is the issue. Some people from India, for example, have very dark skin, and they do not seem to have much problems in our society. They educate their kids, assimilate into the culture and move through life without difficulty.

I think it is a cultural problem. And it is not an African cultural problem. Black African people I have come to know assimilate into the society and also do well. Watch the national spelling bee each year, and take a stroll through any hospital or science lab. It is not a skin color issue.
And black americans do fine overseas. What's your point?

Smackie,
It's not working out very well due to extra-judicial activities by JUBM and the cover they recieve from judges, DAs and those POS citizens amongst us.
Do you think the balck americans that go overseas are a random sampling?

Balcks that go overseas tend to be educated go getters. This group would do as well even if they stayed here being held down by whitey.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You are so dumb.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm unsure as to why MS found smackaholic's point dumb, too.
I agree. The proper response would have referenced blind pigs and acorns.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Blacks who go overseas are obviously those who choose to educate themselves and desire successful lives.

It's a choice...end the cycle of poverty and lawlessness via education or continue down a doomed path.
It's pretty understandable and the use tactic used by idiots that can't refute your statement.

MS, are you implying that balck ex-pat success is evidence of whites holding down the balcks that don't get out from under whitey's thumb?

I sure hope you are better at debating in court than you are on the interwebs.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You know you're pretty fucking short when suckaholic is talking down to you.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:You are so dumb.
Great counter-argument, so amply supported by facts! I can see why so many here regard your takes so highly.
So you think that is it what? Not obvious that the people that leave other countries for America are not a good measure for those people that are born and choose to live in America? That is your take?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That is because you are retarded.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:You are so dumb.
Niceitus whiteis flageas.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yeah I mailed one in.