It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Rafael names Carly as his VP

Post by Goober McTuber »

This should work out nicely.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/27/politics/ ... president/
Trump responded to the news of Fiorina's selection in typical fashion -- using a tweet, which featured a clip of Fiorina criticizing Cruz on CNN earlier this year.

"Ted Cruz is just like any other politician; he says whatever he needs to say to get elected," Fiorina says in the four-second clip. Trump's tweet included the caption, "Agreed!"
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Rafael names Carly as his VP

Post by BSmack »

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-d ... p=cur&_r=0
“I have Democrat friends and Republican friends,” Mr. Boehner told David Kennedy, an emeritus history professor, at the event. “I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

:lol:

Brilliant move
I'm sure picking a former CEO of a company that transferred all their US operations overseas (other than corporate headquaters in San Diego and Santa Clara) is really going to impress "true conservatives" :grin:
Maybe Ted should have called the HP helpline and talked to "Bob" in Mumbai about his choice...
What's a couple hours on hold anyway.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Good thing I lurk/read here or I'd never have known this. I'll take an imperfect woman who made it on her own as opposed to one that drafts in her husband's wind. This election sure will not be boring.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Y2K wrote:a company that transferred all their US operations overseas (other than corporate headquaters in San Diego and Santa Clara)
Don't get me wrong, Carly is a fucking idiot, but for the sake of accuracy, HP products are designed in Vancouver, WA, and Corvallis, OR (where they also make silicon wafers), to the tune of several thousand employees (pretty sure my oldest buddy isn't lying about where he goes to work to design printers 5 days a week).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'm sure this will work out about as well as her Compaq merger.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.