Voted today holding my nose

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Voted today holding my nose

Post by R-Jack »

Anything else to report while you are on location in The Land of Make Believe queer?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Rooster wrote: Again, this points to the fact that unless Trump somehow manages to get those 1237 delegates he so badly needs, the deck is stacked against him.
You people are insane and cosmically stupid.
Look, if anybody is to blame for Trump's current predicament, it's himself.
His predicament? You mean crushing one feeble establishment skidmark after another on his way to complete domination of the field? That "predicament"?

Do you fools ever listen to yourselves?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The Big Pickle wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Rooster wrote: It stands to reason that the GOP would rather sacrifice the unreliable voters for the reliable lose.
NR doesn't get it. The GOPe doesn't get it and neither do you. Spiking the party's front runner is something that hasn't happened since 1952 and then it was only a ten point lead and Ike Fucking Eisenhower was the selected candidate. The GOPe has nobody even remotely in that class.

If they run out some sad piece of shit loser like Cruz or Romeny in the convention, not only will they lose the election in a landslide, it will be the end of the Republican party. I'm far from the only one who would never vote for another Republican again at any level for any office.

So, yeah, I'll call this bluff.
I agree with this 100 percent and practically every other post made by mvscal. So I guess that makes me a cokkk sukkking faggot. Right?
No, Stanley, it doesn't. Sucking cocks makes you a faggot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:Sucking cocks makes you a faggot.
I would suspect one would already be a faggot even before tip-passes-lip...considering you'd even get that far.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
I would suspect one would already be a faggot even before tip-passes-lip...considering you'd even get that far.
Stanley? Is this true?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Stanley? Is this true?

Alan sewing a T1B patch on an AIDS quilt wasn't enough of a hint?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:EXCEPT that Hillary Clinton is in dire danger of being indicted by the FBI.
You're still peddling this shit? :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Rooster wrote:EXCEPT that Hillary Clinton is in dire danger of being indicted by the FBI.

I want to be on the record as still peddling this shite!

btw...Hitlery is in Madison today, Trump in Janesville tomorrow. Bernie was here Saturday.

Go Trump!

Hope I get a chance to blast some hippie communist anarchist protester in the face at the Trump rally!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote:
No clue what is taking so long, but it is clear she sent emails with that had some level of clearance attached to them from her private email. Meanwhile she continues to give the American people the middle finger while she claims to have done nothing wrong.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Big Pickle wrote:

Hope I get a chance to blast some hippie communist anarchist protester in the face at the Trump rally!
Pretty sure public masturbation is against the law, even in Wisconsin or wherever you are.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
No clue what is taking so long, but it is clear she sent emails with that had some level of clearance attached to them from her private email. Meanwhile she continues to give the American people the middle finger while she claims to have done nothing wrong.
Many legal experts believe that Clinton faces little risk of being prosecuted for using the private email system to conduct official business when she served as secretary of State, though that decision has raised questions among some about her judgment. They noted that using a private email system was not banned at the time, and others in government had used personal email to transact official business.

The bigger question is whether she or her aides distributed classified material in email systems that fell outside of the department’s secure classified system. But even if prosecutors determine that she did, chances she will be found criminally liable are low. U.S. law makes it a crime for someone to knowingly or willfully retain classified information, handle it in a grossly negligent manner or to pass it to someone not entitled to see it.

Clinton has denied using the email account to send or receive materials marked classified. Though some emails have since been deemed to be too sensitive to release publicly, Clinton's campaign has attributed that to overzealous intelligence officials and "over-classification run amok."

Legally it doesn’t matter if the emails were marked as classified or not, since government officials are obligated to recognize sensitive material and guard against its release. But legal experts noted that such labels would be helpful to prosecutors seeking to prove she knew the information was classified, a key element of the law.

“The facts of the case do not fit the law,” said Stephen Vladeck, a law professor at American University. “Reasonable folks may think that federal law ought to prohibit what Hillary did, but it’s just not clear to me that it currently does.”

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-cli ... story.html
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

And just what is the viable alternative?

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Pat Paulsen isn't running this year.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

After reading earlier today about open carry people campaigning for the RNC to allow open carry at their convention & then the shooting at the capitol, the RNC will definitely be "must watch television" if the open carry folks get their way.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote:After reading earlier today about open carry people campaigning for the RNC to allow open carry at their convention & then the shooting at the capitol, the RNC will definitely be "must watch television" if the open carry folks get their way.
We can only hope that the RNC actually respects our Second Amendment rights, instead of just paying lip service.

Unfortunately the Secret Service may have some input here.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Again, Trump doesn't seem to understand that there is more to elections than having a reality television show and high name recognition. You need to do more than get the Judge Judy and Jerry Springer show watchers to come out and vote; it requires a ground game as well. So sorry, but them is the rules.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -official/
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

News reports today (and for the past several weeks) are that the FBI will be done sometime before mid-April. Of course, the AG may decide not to prosecute, but she runs the risk of having a large number of agents resigning or leaking documents, both courses of action would be very damaging to both Obama and Clinton.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You are severely delusional.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, the FBI finds the smoking gun. Then they kick it to the Justice Department.

Remind me again who is in charge of the Justice Department?

As much as I'd love to see the Evil One behind bars (because we all know she deserves it for something)... I think there's some very delusional folks out there.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Perhaps, Goobs. But that doesn't take away from the fact that Trump has to date seemingly believed that by merely winning some primaries that he deserves to be the party's nominee-- and that is patently false on a number of levels. First, the rules are and have been that 1237 delegates are needed to outright win the nomination. Not 1236, not having 3 million more popular votes, not winning X number of primaries or caucuses. 1237 delegates. Period.

Second, having apparently no real knowledge of the election process or any viable plan from the outset, he trusted that his name recognition and bombast would carry him over the threshold to that 1237 number. Unfortunately for him, that is looking less and less likely to occur and that is when a candidate who lays the groundwork for a campaign has an advantage in that when the convention happens, should the balloting process go past the first count, a solid plan can make all the difference. So far, other than a recent hurried hiring of an experienced campaign hand who understands the process of wooing delegates, Trump hasn't done any of his homework. Shame on him.

Third, the whole "The GOP has to give Trump the nomination or they'll lose the election" shtick cuts both ways. It's a variant of the Left's advice to the Right that we heard for the past two presidential elections that we need to become more like them in order to win elections. The upshot is in order to win, we need these waffling Democrats who don't like Hillary but like Trump to swing the undecided masses our way to win in November, ignoring that by doing so they'd manage to offend a majority of the Republican voter base-- you know, the ones who come out year after year to vote GOP, unlike the fickle Trumpites who other than this election are firmly in the Democrat camp. So in order to win this election we are going to break the party for people who are not natural GOP voters in the first place. Next time, when there is no Trump and the GOP is in disarray, what then? The only real option other than some form of capitulation to the burn-everything-down-to-the-ground crowd, is to go ahead and let the Trump group go independent and drag as many from the Left as he will from the Right. If he wins, he wins. Four years or eight, after his presidency if he should win, the field has been reset, because to this point, there is no viable 3rd party out there to become a credible long term opponent to the two party system we have. Both parties will have hopefully learned some lessons that they took to heart, but at least one of the parties hasn't completely broken itself in the process to accomdate a group of people who weren't going to instinctively vote for them every election cycle.

I could be persuaded that this whole Trump candidacy was more than a reflexive reaction to being angry with the world if Trump and those supporting him could elucidate a plan or series of policy planks that demonstrated serious intent to overhaul the system with actual, you know, details and specifics about what should be done. I don't hear much from Trump supporters beyond the slogans, but of more concern is that they don't seem to care or understand that their leader doesn't either. When asked how a 45% tax on commonly used goods is beneficial to low income families, how Mexico is going to be made to pay for The Wall ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U ), and a whole slew of other necessary details which would significantly impact low and middle class Americans, he refuses to provide any details.

All this seems to make the Trump candidacy look like he's winging it. Improvisation isn't a good substitute for solid planning.

As to if Hillary is going to be indicted, who knows? But it'll be messy either way.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rooster wrote:but she runs the risk of having a large number of agents resigning
Screw that job they've done their whole lives. The pay, pension, and bennies suck anyway.

or leaking documents
Because when you don't get your way, the stomping of feet is usually followed by committing High Crimes. "DAMMIT, if that bitch Clinton isn't going to jail, then SOMEBODY has to -- might as well be me!"

both courses of action would be very damaging to both Obama and Clinton.

More damaging than... being fucking indicted?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:go ahead and let the Trump group go independent and drag as many from the Left as he will from the Right.
Yep. Still severely delusional.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

While an indictment is obviously preferred, the political fallout of having either leaked information concerning classified information or 100+ agents resigning in protest would be disastrous for Clinton and Obama. Disastrous for Obama because of the dent to his legacy and disastrous for Clinton of Watergate fame. And, if we assume the Republicans retain control of both houses of Congress, I can easily see hearings and even impeachment proceedings upon her swearing into office.

We live in interesting times.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yep, not just severely delusional but woefully misinformed.

Clinton...Watergate?
:lol: :doh: :lol:

Plus, I'm pretty sure that impeachment of a President is limited to "high crimes and misdemeanors" committed while holding that office.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:Yep, not just severely delusional but woefully misinformed.

Clinton...Watergate?
In his defense, that's where she made her name.
Plus, I'm pretty sure that impeachment of a President is limited to "high crimes and misdemeanors" committed while holding that office.
I'm pretty sure you're right.

I'm still hung up on this rebellion that hundreds of FBI agents are plotting.

As far as the Magic 1237 -- he needs a little over half of the available remaining to get there. He's taken well over half of the ones that have already voted. And I'm pretty sure he'll probably get 200-ish from the West Coast states (who I doubt want anything to do with Cruz, and Kasich will be gone by then). With NY and Pennsylvania still on the table, 1237 seems well within reach.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Jesus Rooster, just crash your fucking helo already...
Go Bucs, Gators
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Plus, I'm pretty sure that impeachment of a President is limited to "high crimes and misdemeanors" committed while holding that office.
Wrong.
Art. 2 Section. 4.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
An impeachable offense is anything that a majority of the House says it is.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

A RACK each for Dins and mvscal for understanding the Clinton-Watergate link where Hill made her chops and the law of the land concerning impeachment respectively.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Hill didn't "make" shit at watergate. She was a young gofer who was thrown off the case for being corrupt/incompetent. She made her name when Clinton got elected and she became first lady. If she never marries Clinton or he doesn't become prez, she is forgotten. Actually, forgotten is the wrong word as it implies that she was ever known in the first place. Anyone watching her speak for more than 5 seconds can see that she could never have risen higher than a town council gig on her own. She is absolutely devoid of charisma and is one of the worst public speakers in history. She makes GWB look like Reagan as a speaker.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Wrong. It was an integral part of the legend she built around herself that she was involved in ridding Washington of the Nixonian corruption. That it was entirely fiction is not material to her story and has no bearing on how she portrayed herself as a righteous fighter against the dark forces of abusive presidential privilege.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I started reading the newspaper daily at around 6 years old (which was a few years before Watergate). Shortly afterwards I began reading Time Magazine. My father was an avid watcher of the Watergate hearings, and I would occasionally watch with him. It wasn't until BC ran for POTUS that I heard about her having anything to do with the WG hearings. She didn't do squat.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:She is absolutely devoid of charisma and is one of the worst public speakers in history. She makes GWB look like Reagan as a speaker.
She would make a great mob hit man. Think about it. That shrill, monotone voice already sends chills down your spine. Throw a .45 in her hand and a death warrant to execute and she'd have people shitting their pants upon hearing the sound of her voice.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Did any of you guys read the story about how she shares a hotel room with Huma Abdein when she travels? What a fucking whack job those people are.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Maybe that's why Anthony Wiener was sending shots of his crank to interns. Shit, if I lost my wife to Hillary, I'd go insane too.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/its ... onvention/

Nate Silver, if you care, says if Trump doesn't get his nomination on the first ballot, it's over for him.
Cock o' the walk, baby!