Voted today holding my nose

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Voted today holding my nose

Post by War Wagon »

for a Democrat. Stood in line for 45 minutes to perform the dirty deed. It wasn't so much a vote for Bernie as it was a vote against Hillary. I can't stomach the mere thought of that annoying, lying bitch being anywhere near the White House again. She'd already wiped her drapes on those drapes. I want her to go away, far far away.

Mind you, I had never voted Dem for POTUS before... but before mv or others sharpen their #2 smack pencil w/o an eraser down to the nub, I did so knowing full well that both my wife and daughter were voting for Trump. The useless effort of canceling out the wife vote is gone, at least for this primary season.

Strange days indeed.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Voted today holding my nose

Post by Wolfman »

Ballots give off an offensive odor. You should report it to your board of elections. No more standing in line for me.I vote by mail. ABH is a good idea.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You wouldn't have to hold your nose if you head wasn't stuck up your ass.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Speaking of smells.....I smell a crusade.

Long Live our King Richard "The Lion Hearted"
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Let's see if I have this right.

Wags is firmly in the "anyone but Trump" camp.

Wags lives in Misery which is hotly contested on the rep side between the Donald and Raphael Edwardo.

Wags voted on the dem side, just to stick it to the witch, even though Hillary is going to get the dem nod, assuming she stays out of the klink.

That makes you a weapongrade stupid, politically oblivious moron. Damn good thing your little girl is a lesbo and not likely to spread your genes. We got enough fukking morons already.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: That makes you a weapongrade stupid, politically oblivious moron.
The man who believes the "new new PC left" is responsible for the rise of Trump is calling others politically oblivious. Oh, that is rich.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:the "new new PC left" is responsible for the rise of Trump.
Not a belief.

Just a FACT.

Eat a dick, dumbass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Carson wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:the "new new PC left" is responsible for the rise of Trump.
Not a belief.

Just a FACT.

Eat a dick, dumbass.
There is a reason the GOP establishment is fighting Trump. They know he will lose in November.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Not a belief.

Just a FACT.

Eat a dick, dumbass.
Says the European version of poptart.

Suck on that.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
Carson wrote:
Not a belief.

Just a FACT.

Eat a dick, dumbass.
There is a reason the GOP establishment is fighting Trump. They know he will lose in November.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah....that's it. Dumbfuck.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:There is a reason the GOP establishment is fighting Trump. They know he will lose in November.

Look, the YAFJO of the political handicapping world is here! Now I know Trump is doomed.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Carson wrote: Not a belief.

Just a FACT.

Eat a dick, dumbass.
Says the European version of poptart.

Suck on that.
I'm not a flat-earther.

Where's those Moscow pics, liar?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nobody's lying. Go take your own trip there, loser.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:There is a reason the GOP establishment is fighting Trump. They know he will lose in November.

Look, the YAFJO of the political handicapping world is here! Now I know Trump is doomed.
Voter turnout in swing states says you're a dumbfuck. So do I.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

If Trump gets nominated there won't be any swing states.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

If Trump runs against Hitlery the only Blue states will be California and Minnesota. And that's a FACT, Jack!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Nobody's lying. Go take your own trip there, loser.
You're starting to post like El Kabong.

Pics or it didn't happen.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Voter turnout in swing states says you're a dumbfuck. So do I.
64% average unfavorable rating says you're fucked.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Trump encouraging his minions to riot if there's a brokered convention and he doesn't get the nomination.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... ge%2Fstory

I'm hoping the Repubs are consistent and encourage "open carry" during their convention. Things could get interesting really fast.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote:Trump encouraging his minions to riot if there's a brokered convention and he doesn't get the nomination.

I'm hoping the Repubs are consistent and encourage "open carry" during their convention. Things could get interesting really fast.
Get out of here. Trump doesn't encourage violence. It's those commie liberals who bring the violence to his rallies.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:Trump encouraging his minions to riot if there's a brokered convention and he doesn't get the nomination.

What a lovely convention you have. Sure would be a shame if something happened to it.

~ Donald

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: It's those commie liberals who bring the violence to his rallies.
That is unmistakably true.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

So...Trump is selling himself as the "anti-establishment" candidate...and people are buying it?

Priceless.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

smackaholic wrote:Damn good thing your little girl is a lesbo and not likely to spread your genes.
Daughter Wagon and her life-partner Rhoda Rugburn could always adopt...or even...turkey baster...

:shock:
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:So...Trump is selling himself as the "anti-establishment" candidate...and people are buying it?

Priceless.
Look at his enemies.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:So...Trump is selling himself as the "anti-establishment" candidate...and people are buying it?

Priceless.
Look at his enemies.

At least Trump can cut out the "government in service of Wall St." speculation and just hand cheques out at his country club.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Priceless.
Look at his enemies.

At least Trump can cut out the "government in service of Wall St." speculation and just hand cheques out at his country club.
Then why are the little piggies so frantic with fear?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote: Then why are the little piggies so frantic with fear?
Are they? Or does this smell of "slow news week"?

I understand Trump's appeal, but there's no need to cast him as a super-hero. He just another tacky rich guy.
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
mvscal wrote: Then why are the little piggies so frantic with fear?
Are they? Or does this smell of "slow news week"?

I understand Trump's appeal, but there's no need to cast him as a super-hero. He just another tacky rich guy.
Now that is bullshit, right there.

DT is THE tacky rich guy..... on steroids.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... nald-trump

Lemme let you Trumpy groupies in on a secret. Unless your guy gets his 1237 delegates, your guy loses in Cleveland. The process was designed long before he ever left the Democrat party to prevent random crazies from hijacking the nomination business and putting in, say, a guy who at the latest poll, loses to Hillary Clinton by eleven points.

Read that again.

All those delegates you think you've been accumulating are NOT going to Cleveland. Those delegates are only good if Kartrumpian actually gets his 1237. Which he ain't. Oh, I suppose he *could* but it's unlikely. And smart money is on him not hitting that magic number. Subsequently, all this delegate stuff is for show.

Should we tremble when you threaten to go 3rd party? No more than we should quiver and quake if Trump is the nominee and the 37% who can't stand him go 3rd party. The GOP is over as it is today, no doubt. But if you think that you've turned over the apple cart by trotting out a guy who has ZERO cred in the party he chose to run in, you've got another think coming. Trump has done some amazing things by highlighting the problems both parties have ignored, but is he about to completely change the political landscape forever because he's mouthing a slogan and wasting oxygen with his rants? Not on your life. Our two party system is the oldest in the world and some loudmouth who managed to offend the significant portion of the voters in the very party he is running in isn't going to become the agent for the kind of change you think he is.

Furthermore, the legitimate question is, "Where have you voters been prior to this election?" If you answer, "In the background watching," you've got no hold on the process. Sure, you're angry. You're disgusted with the way things are. You want a more attentive party leadership. But by not having been there in he years before-- maybe by even being a previous Obama voter! --in essence you haven't paid your dues. And those people who have been in the party for decades have paid those dues over and over and over. And they wrote the rules about how all the real delegates get selected, placed in positions of power, and steer the process of nominating a candidate.

Good luck. I mean that. I believe you're going to need it.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

National Review...LOL.

Desperate....but not serious.
Furthermore, the legitimate question is, "Where have you voters been prior to this election?"
Um....not voting for mealy mouthed, establishment turds like McCain and Romney? How did that work out for ya?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Yes, NR is anti-Trump, but that doesn't refute the point of the article. All this delegate business we see on the news after every state primary or caucus is only good for Trump if he wins the 1237 he needs to lock up the nomination in the first ballot. After that, 40% of the delegates are released from their bound state in the second ballot and 80% in the third. And as was pointed out in the article those delegates are highly unlikely to be Trump supporters due to the process by which they are chosen both at the local and the national level.

Everyone thinks that the mass media delegate number is what counts-- and it does, but only up to a point. Considering that Trump is unlikely to win the necessary 1237 delegates is what puts this scenario in play. The reason nobody knows about this is it means someone has to explain what is going on underneath-- something way too difficult to encapsulate in a 20 second sound bite or since the MSM doesn't understand it themselves, so nobody talks about it. To describe the rules concerning delegate selection as Byzantine would be charitable.

Again, the Republican party is visibly broken right now. These breaks have been there for quite some time, but until Trump came along and exploited those fissures, there was no means for the voters to voice their dissatisfaction outside of staying at home on Election Day. Now they have an outlet in Trump, but due to a number of factors which include a lack of organization, investment in the process, money, time, and a whole host of other institutional roadblocks, they are not going to see their guy as the nominee. The GOP simply is not geared to give up power over the process on the whims of voters who couldn't be counted on to come out in previous elections. This also speaks to the issue of open primaries in that people outside the party are making choices for the GOP who are not vested in ensuring that it remains in power. Logically, that makes sense, right? Why would you allow your opponents to choose who you are going to pick as your champion? The open primary format is a vehicle to entice these folks over to the GOP, but not really let them make actual choices. The only thing is, this time it skewed the results to the guy the party doesn't really want, like it did in Illinois. Expect the party to change that rule after this election.

So, about those fissures in the GOP. If Trump is the nominee, a significant portion of the tried-and-true GOP base will either walk out, go 3rd party, or stay home in November. If Cruz is nominated, the Voters supporting Trump walk out, go 3rd party, or stay home in November. The thing is, these are not voters the GOP can count on election after election to come out and vote for them AND their demographic is such that they aren't likely to remain Republicans after Trump exits stage left. (Which brings up a thought experiment: If Trump died today, who would pick up his banner? Answer: Nobody. It's a cult of personality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0 ) It stands to reason that the GOP would rather sacrifice the unreliable voters for the reliable.

Barring Trump gets his 1237, it's game over for him-- at least in the GOP. Then if he goes independent he draws from the Democrats equally as much as he does from the Republicans, making it a push, and then in November Cruz wins.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So let's just say that the D is 10 delegates short and your NR prediction comes true. This will just be another step to blowing up the whole election process we have now. People don't like and don't understand the electoral college. Further if you live in any of the smaller states in the country then your presidential vote means next to nothing. Then add on top of that the candidate who will win the popular vote in his party by a wide margin and not get the party's nod.

Yep, sounds like it will be complete overhaul time.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Rooster wrote: It stands to reason that the GOP would rather sacrifice the unreliable voters for the reliable lose.
NR doesn't get it. The GOPe doesn't get it and neither do you. Spiking the party's front runner is something that hasn't happened since 1952 and then it was only a ten point lead and Ike Fucking Eisenhower was the selected candidate. The GOPe has nobody even remotely in that class.

If they run out some sad piece of shit loser like Cruz or Romeny in the convention, not only will they lose the election in a landslide, it will be the end of the Republican party. I'm far from the only one who would never vote for another Republican again at any level for any office.

So, yeah, I'll call this bluff.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: People don't understand the electoral college.
Don't they teach Social Studies in Texas?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote:
Left Seater wrote: People don't understand the electoral college.
Don't they teach Social Studies in Texas?
What book in the bible covers the EC?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/25/cruz- ... z43uPhoB9E

Again, this points to the fact that unless Trump somehow manages to get those 1237 delegates he so badly needs, the deck is stacked against him. And it's not that the party is to blame; this is the way it has always been and Trump is just some Democrat-come-lately who thinks that by just showing up and winning over The Apprentice vote he's due the nomination. Sorry, but that's not reality.

As for losing in a landslide, that's entirely possible no matter who is chosen. Your assertion, msvcal, that just because Trump isn't picked means certain death for the Republican party cuts both ways. If he is picked it's likely to do the same thing, just from the voters who have always been Republicans. As it stands, I'd be one of those who wouldn't vote for Trump if he gets the nomination. So seen from that light, it's a lose-lose no matter what--EXCEPT that Hillary Clinton is in dire danger of being indicted by the FBI.

Look, if anybody is to blame for Trump's current predicament, it's himself. He burnt those bridges and verbally scorched his opponents. Everybody expects that politics is a contact sport, but Trump's particular take on it leaves him isolated and with extraordinary negatives. It didn't have to be this way, except that it did-- because Trump cannot be anything other than the clueless, crass, and utterly uncompromising Trump he is. You may consider that to be a positive, but 67% of Republicans don't and an even larger number of the general populace don't either.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

mvscal wrote:
Rooster wrote: It stands to reason that the GOP would rather sacrifice the unreliable voters for the reliable lose.
NR doesn't get it. The GOPe doesn't get it and neither do you. Spiking the party's front runner is something that hasn't happened since 1952 and then it was only a ten point lead and Ike Fucking Eisenhower was the selected candidate. The GOPe has nobody even remotely in that class.

If they run out some sad piece of shit loser like Cruz or Romeny in the convention, not only will they lose the election in a landslide, it will be the end of the Republican party. I'm far from the only one who would never vote for another Republican again at any level for any office.

So, yeah, I'll call this bluff.
I agree with this 100 percent and practically every other post made by mvscal. So I guess that makes me a cokkk sukkking faggot. Right?

Anyhoo, rack mvscal. He nailed it on politics. Go Trump!
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The Big Pickle wrote:
I agree with this 100 percent and practically every other post made by mvscal. So I guess that makes me a cokkk sukkking faggot. Right?
You were a cock sucking Faggot long before. This is just run of the mill jock sniffing from a cock sucking Faggot.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

I'm just a normal hetrosexual that agrees with mvscal and wants Trump to make America Great Again!
Last edited by The Big Pickle on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.