There's no hottie like...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

There's no hottie like...

Post by Dinsdale »

A Waffle House hottie.

A woman is under arrest after a naked rampage through a Waffle House restaurant, authorities said.

Jennifer Mary Henderson, 37, is jailed in Cobb County, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta. The Sheriff's Office booking report says she's been charged with aggravated battery and criminal damage to property. She's also charged with public indecency.

The incident happened last week at a Waffle House in the city of Kennesaw.

Police tell CNN affiliate WGCL that Henderson stripped off her clothes, then hit a woman and threw several platters of food at Waffle House customers. When police tried to arrest her, she fought back, scratching an officer.

She's also charged with simple battery against a police officer. No bond has been posted in her case.

Too bad -- when I stopped in Kennesaw, it was Sunday, so we went to a really lame (but large) "sports bar" to catch some football. Had I known that the Awful House in Kennesaw had such quality tail on display, I might have rethought my dining decision.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Re: There's no hottie like...

Post by trev »

We once flew into Nashville and by the time we got a rental car it was like 9:30, so we stopped at a Waffle House. Everyone should experience this once in their life. A cook and a waitress. As we ordered, she just yelled out the order back to the cook. My husband asked our country bumpkin waitress for "strawberry topping" for his waffle. The exact way it showed on the menu. She scolded my husband and said we don't have strawberry topping here. It's reconstituted strawberries ALL READY IN THE BATTER. She emphasized those last words with a frown on her face. He said, ok, that's fine. He gets his waffle and there are a few teeny tiny little red bits in it. I had a salad with fried chicken on it, it wasn't bad. Or I was really hungry.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

On that note -- I absolutely DEFILED a Waffle House restroom in Jacksonville... yup, it happened that quickly.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:Everyone should experience this once in their life.
My first experience (we don't have Awful House here Out West) was in the wee hours on the east side of Albuquerque (ghetto). It was actually crowded -- with gangbangers and hookers... good times.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Now that's the sort of quality entertainment you'll never get at an Applebees.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:On that note -- I absolutely DEFILED a Waffle House restroom in Jacksonville... yup, it happened that quickly.
I would suspect that awful house restrooms are more or less defile-proof.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Now that's the sort of quality entertainment you'll never get at an Applebees.
I had to make a trip to the Eastern Shore of Virginia for work. Stayed the night in Salisbury, MD, the night before.

Had a beer at the next door Applebees next to the hotel after I arrived. Definitely heard "our ni66er president" out of the guy on the barstool next to me.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Now that's the sort of quality entertainment you'll never get at an Applebees.
I had to make a trip to the Eastern Shore of Virginia for work. Stayed the night in Salisbury, MD, the night before.

Had a beer at the next door Applebees next to the hotel after I arrived. Definitely heard "our ni66er president" out of the guy on the barstool next to me.
I am shocked that a resident of the cultural mecca of the eastern shore would say such a thing.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

With a little luck, once this climate change thing gets going good, a super hurricane will sweep that wretched sandbar away.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I always try to stop at a Waffle House whenever I'm down south. The food is absolutely horrific but beside the point. It's all about the Imagecultural experience.Image The key is to hit up a WH in, say, a really rural part of Alabama. Subbing grits out for something else is akin to saying "SEC footballs sucks" or "I don't find my cousin sexually attractive." Be prepared for abrupt silence and cold stares.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Sam has been there and done that.

WAR scattered, smothered, and covered hash browns.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dont believe I have even done breakfast at the awful house. Do they make their own home fries? I don't get restaurants that use shit out of a frozen bag. Anyone I go to that pulls that shit gets crossed off my list of acceptable breakfast places. How fukkin hard is it to bake a few taters, throw'em in the fridge over night, then dice and throw on the grill with some onion,s&p and bacon fat. They already have the damn bacon fat. MIght as well do something with it other than let some hippy power his clapped out '78 benz 240D.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I've been to Awful House in:

Albuquerque NM
Birmingham AL (or so I seem to remember)
Springfield MO
Nashville TN (more than one location)
Tampa FL
Jacksonville FL
Augusta GA
Charleston SC
Richmond VA
Chattanooga TN
Colorado Springs CO

Because a coworker thinks the shit is actually good. I usually stick with an omelette and hash browns with a side of gravy.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

There really is no reason to go to a Waffle House when you have Cracker Barrel nearby. Unless CB is closed.

Sometimes I think Mgo and I are soulmates.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Just made a trip south for the holidays. Stopped at a Waffle House on the way down and on the way back. Definitely the kind of place where two young children can start wrestling each other on the the floor while their father cheers them on by yelling, "Git sum! Git sum!" Because that happened on our way back.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Just made a trip south for the holidays. Stopped at a Waffle House on the way down and on the way back. Definitely the kind of place where two young children can start wrestling each other on the the floor while their father cheers them on by yelling, "Git sum! Git sum!" Because that happened on our way back.
Too bad there wasn't a folding chair available.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I think the folding chairs and ladders are keep in back for the big PPV matches.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The WH should have a play section like some McD's do, but just make it a half scale wrasslin' ring, a folding chair or two and a ladder. You don't want little Ricky executing his first pile driver there on the tile floor. That's a law suit waiting to happen.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I always try to stop at a Waffle House whenever I'm down south. The food is absolutely horrific but beside the point. It's all about the Imagecultural experience.Image The key is to hit up a WH in, say, a really rural part of Alabama. Subbing grits out for something else is akin to saying "SEC footballs sucks" or "I don't find my cousin sexually attractive." Be prepared for abrupt silence and cold stares.
Do you ever get into the Coke vs not Coke thing? I always wondered how that conversation would go.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Do you ever get into the Coke vs not Coke thing? I always wondered how that conversation would go.
Some people just prefer meth.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
What's that all about?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
What's that all about?
Because the creme de la creme of inbred Southerners drink Coke with their breakfast.

Except in Tennessee, where they prefer Mountain Dew.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote:
What's that all about?
Because the creme de la creme of inbred Southerners drink Coke with their breakfast.

Yes, and the fact they call all sodas "Coke."
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Dinsdale wrote:
What's that all about?

Idiot.

Mountain Dew is a Kentucky thing.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I know this is a waffle house hoedown thread, but fuggit, this one is too good to pass up. It has bleach to the face, titties, ghetto barbie, tazers. Just too much to pass up.....

Note to big girl in black. Learn some mui tai skillz. You could have took ghetto barbie out early.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

I thought West Virginia was the Mountain Dew capitol?
Go Bucs, Gators
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The dew does not have a home state. It is THE PWT beverage of choice all over. I can find it in 57 varieties at any convenience store nationwide.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Carson wrote: Idiot.

Mountain Dew is a Kentucky thing.
Tennessee bottlers Barney and Ally Hartman developed Mountain Dew as a mixer. Soft drinks were regional in the 1930s, and the Hartmans had difficulty in Knoxville obtaining their preferred soda to mix with liquor, preferably whiskey, so the two men developed their own.

Charles Gordon, who had partnered with William Swartz to bottle and promote Dr. Enuf, was introduced to Mountain Dew when he met the Hartman brothers on a train and they offered him a sample. Gordon and the Hartman brothers subsequently made a deal to bottle Mountain Dew by the Tri-Cities Beverage Corporation in Johnson City, Tennessee.

In fact, if you buy a Mountain Dew in Tennessee, it has a unique bottle that mentions its Tennessee origins.

Until the 60's it was only available in Tennessee. Hell, my West Coast ass knew this before I ever went to Tennessee...

Idiot.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I'm talking about Kentucky necks being addicted to MD to the point where their teeth are rotting out.

I don't give a shit who first concocted it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

trev wrote:There really is no reason to go to a Waffle House when you have Cracker Barrel nearby. Unless CB is closed.

Sometimes I think Mgo and I are soulmates.
Ohhhhh, Cracker Barrel is my favorite! I especially love the...uhh...hamsteak. Just out of this world!

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote:I've never seen anyone drink Coke at breakfast. Never.
You live there so you're not observing your surroundings as keenly as an out-of-towner might.

Contrary to Spray's assertion, I'd guess your region's obesity problem has more to do with your massive sugary beverage intake rather than the "delicious food." If you could just cut out all the "Cokes" and the 14 daily glasses of obscenely sugary sweet tea, then that full slab of ribs every other day is probly no huge deal.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Carson wrote:I'm talking about Kentucky necks being addicted to MD to the point where their teeth are rotting out.

I don't give a shit who first concocted it.
Are you implying that the rest of the SEC's dental condition is any better?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:Again - Waffle House is only fit after a long night of drinking. Christ - my name (shutyomouth) originated from a post drunk night of dining on WH. Actually - some WH's are better than others.

As far as Cracker Barrel - I've eaten at two and they both sucked horribly. Small portions, bland food. Not a fan.
Cracker Barrel is the bottom of the barrel. We have on in Rochester. Between the stupid gift shop and the shitty food it will make you wish you had worn a suicide bomber vest.

Here in Rochester, the only food fit for post drinking dining is a Garbage Plate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/2 ... 54514.html

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Christ - my name (shutyomouth) originated from a post drunk night of dining on WH.
I always assumed it was related to your posting style.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I don't have any places like WH or Cracker Barrel in my neck of the woods. If I want shit food after drinking, I still have to settle for Denny's. :(
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

No huddle house. No Bumbletoes. No Cousinfist.

No need. Plenty of Applebee's out here.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

R-Jack wrote:If I want shit food after drinking, I still have to settle for Denny's.
Shari's is better. Still not very good, but a definite upgrade.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'd rather risk getting shot and go to Nations.