The Shaggin' Wagon

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: The Shaggin' Wagon

Post by Moving Sale »

Where does he keep his pu rse?

And nice faggot move changing the auto correct you thin skined purseswinger.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Did you find any used condoms?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

purse

purse

purse

Not sure what the midget is complaining about now. Voices in his head?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Any kid of mine who complains about getting a free vehicle from me instantly loses it to either the next kid in succession or it goes back to the dealer. Sorry 'bout that, kid, but demonstrate some appreciation next time.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Society has changed. When we were kids, we would have sold our grandmas for a car. Today, kids are more interested in their phones.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

BSmack wrote:purse

purse

purse

Not sure what the midget is complaining about now. Voices in his head?
Glad to see that the purse swinning faggot came to his senses.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote: He was kind of "meh" as we drove it around and he was getting used to it.
Not sure if he thought he should have gotten something cooler
He should've gotten a hearty "fuck you" for not appreciating a sled that is nicer than what most grown ups drive, with an '83 Volvo that faintly smells like stale piss waiting for him the next day

Even having to be warmed up to the idea of an Acura SUV is crap. Hope he grows out of that.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

That's good, Scott. Just tell him to be careful and not drive off the edge of the world...unless that's covered in the policy...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:That's good, Scott. Just tell him to be careful and not drive off the edge of the world...unless that's covered in the policy...
Shouldn't be a problem. He'll be killed by supra-governmental ninjas way before he can get there.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Scott,

A few things. His realization that it is a rolling Fukk palack likely affected his feelings toward it and as jack said, an 05 Acura SUV is a pretty damn nice rig for anyone and far to nice for a punk kid.

And your buddy that bought his 16 year old a vette should be beaten. What a fuking idiot.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Cockblock has his permit and has been piloting the OL's 03 odyssey. He will be getting his license soon and when he does he will be rolling in his sister's hand me down '97 Saturn wagon. I am about to start giving him lessons on driving it soon it is a 5 speed. Every kid's first car should be stick. IMO a boy who can not drive a standard is not eligible to even apply for his man card. My daughter tells me that she has friends who think she is cool because she can actuAlly drive a 5 speed.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:And your buddy that bought his 16 year old a vette should be beaten. What a fuking idiot.
A kid I went to high school with, his dad bought him a brand new TA. The kid ended up rolling it.

So his dad then bought him a Ferrari 308GTS.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

KC Scott wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Cockblock has his permit and has been piloting the OL's 03 odyssey. He will be getting his license soon and when he does he will be rolling in his sister's hand me down '97 Saturn wagon. I am about to start giving him lessons on driving it soon it is a 5 speed. Every kid's first car should be stick. IMO a boy who can not drive a standard is not eligible to even apply for his man card. My daughter tells me that she has friends who think she is cool because she can actuAlly drive a 5 speed.

How much did you get banged on insurance?

For liability only on that Acura - $120 a month
Don't know. Don't fukking want to know. The Ol handles that sort of thing. Will be putting him on the insurance when he has his license and is driving the Saturn. Gotta love how profiling is illegal in some cases, but, insurance companies sure as fukk don't have a problem with it. So, you want insurance for your kid> Does this kid have testicles? Bend the fukk over!!!!

I suspect his insurance will be somewhere in that neighborhood. You are paying a bit of a premium for 4wd, but, I suspect I will pay the U&R premium which will cancel out the 4x4 part.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Purse had actually been a censored word on this board?
Is this real?

I am seriously LMAO at this KC Snott administrator clown!

Wtf?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Society has changed. When we were kids, we would have sold our grandmas for a car. Today, kids are more interested in their phones.
Or just borrowed grandma's Delta 88 for a few memorable roadies.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Cockblock has his permit and has been piloting the OL's 03 odyssey. He will be getting his license soon and when he does he will be rolling in his sister's hand me down '97 Saturn wagon. I am about to start giving him lessons on driving it soon it is a 5 speed. Every kid's first car should be stick. IMO a boy who can not drive a standard is not eligible to even apply for his man card. My daughter tells me that she has friends who think she is cool because she can actuAlly drive a 5 speed.

How much did you get banged on insurance?

For liability only on that Acura - $120 a month
Don't know. Don't fukking want to know. The Ol handles that sort of thing. Will be putting him on the insurance when he has his license and is driving the Saturn. Gotta love how profiling is illegal in some cases, but, insurance companies sure as fukk don't have a problem with it. So, you want insurance for your kid> Does this kid have testicles? Bend the fukk over!!!!

I suspect his insurance will be somewhere in that neighborhood. You are paying a bit of a premium for 4wd, but, I suspect I will pay the U&R premium which will cancel out the 4x4 part.
It is often cheaper to put cockblocks on their own insurance policy if they have their own car. Just limit their driving of your cars and put cockblocks car and him/her on a policy in their name. That way you and the OL don't pay for his being 16.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Guess you are going to have to dig deeper into your purse.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

KC Scott wrote:
Left Seater wrote: It is often cheaper to put cockblocks on their own insurance policy if they have their own car. Just limit their driving of your cars and put cockblocks car and him/her on a policy in their name. That way you and the OL don't pay for his being 16.

Nope, not anymore.

The insurance companies now run a report that matches all occupants of a household.
So even if I didn't include or insure him with our current carrier (put him on his own policy with a different carrier) the current insurance company would still bump up the premiums on our vehicles
I would have to dig out the last policy for exact numbers, but our policy went up ~ $110 a month when I added my son this past June. We did see a little bump just by adding an additional car, '04 Honda Accord, but it worked out cheaper when we designated that my son would be the primary driver of said car. Not sure how that works out but I didn't complain, I can't see the Insurance company knowing who the fuck is driving which car on a regular basis.

As for the testicle/non-testicle issue, between my two cockblocks the testicled one's insurance is only about $20 more a month.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

KC Scott wrote:
Left Seater wrote: It is often cheaper to put cockblocks on their own insurance policy if they have their own car. Just limit their driving of your cars and put cockblocks car and him/her on a policy in their name. That way you and the OL don't pay for his being 16.

Nope, not anymore.

The insurance companies now run a report that matches all occupants of a household.
So even if I didn't include or insure him with our current carrier (put him on his own policy with a different carrier) the current insurance company would still bump up the premiums on our vehicles
Might be you have the wrong insurance company as the commercial says. My O/L who carries a CPCU designation said that it is cheaper with both Amica and USAA for cockblocks to be on their own policy if they have their own car. She also indicated that you should challenge your insurance company of the occupants of a household deal. For example two people could be cohabitating without being married. They each have their own car and insurance. One can not be underwritten based on the other's loss history or record.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Definitely check with Amica. They are consistently the JD Powers best insurance company winner.

The O/L says you for sure want your homeowners and your auto and the wife's auto with the same company. But cockblock can be with any company and just he and his car are on his own policy.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote:And your buddy that bought his 16 year old a vette should be beaten. What a fuking idiot.
A kid I went to high school with, his dad bought him a brand new TA. The kid ended up rolling it.

Having a kid's first car to be a high powered sports car is like losing your virginity to a Fredricks of Hollywood model who isn't opposed to anal. Yeah it sounds awesome to you and your friends, but the reality is you have no idea how to go full throttle on a ride like that and you're actually excited enough to just slide into any beater as it is.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

R-Jack wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:

Having a kid's first car to be a high powered sports car is like losing your virginity to a Fredricks of Hollywood model who isn't opposed to anal. Yeah it sounds awesome to you and your friends, but the reality is you have no idea how to handle a ride like that at that age and you're excited enough to just slide into any beater anyway.
Outstanding analogy.

Add to it the fact that the model is psychotic and there is a fair chance she'll sit his throat as he's pounding her.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'm not sure what to think of this thread title. I was afraid it was about war wagon shaggin'. I guess I'm glad it's not??????
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

More like the Faggin' Wagon.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:More like the Faggin' Wagon.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

R-Jack wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:

Having a kid's first car to be a high powered sports car is like losing your virginity to a Fredricks of Hollywood model who isn't opposed to anal. Yeah it sounds awesome to you and your friends, but the reality is you have no idea how to go full throttle on a ride like that and you're actually excited enough to just slide into any beater as it is.
The reason that his dad gave him those cars was so that he could escape a hit job. The old man was a former mobster who had snitched to the g-men.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Diego's shaggin' wagon.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

whoa
:shock:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

But Diego's not into soft serve.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

R-Jack wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:

This post cleared the center field fence easily... :lol: