I met God and his name is Jim Harbaugh

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carr Guy
Jake

I met God and his name is Jim Harbaugh

Post by Carr Guy »

Howdy folks. Been while since I've been in here but had to stop in because I'm so jacked for the season!! I had a chance to meet and shake hands with the Prodigal Son himself and I'm still trying to come down from the high! What an unbelievable man and coach! Honestly every day I wake up I feel so blessed to be a Michigan Wolverine and wish everyone else could know that same feeling!

Anyway just wanted to give my season predictions. I know some people are saying it could take time to bring Michigan Football back to the glory days when we were dominating college football but I just don't see it. I think Coach Harbaugh turns this thing around instantly. His presence and leadership alone is worth 10 wins minimum and talent will win the rest. Bare minimum the days of losing to Ohio and Sparty are OVER. You can bank on that.

So here we go

AT UTAH WIN 42-20
OREGON STATE WIN 35-14
UNLV WIN 58-3
BYU WIN 34-20
AT MARYLAND WIN 40-16
NORTHWESTERN WIN 36-13
SPARTY WIN 30-27
AT MINNESOTA WIN 27-9
RUTGERS 50-0
AT INDIANA WIN 44-34
AT PENN STATE WIN 23-7
OHIO WIN 35-24
BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP WIN VERSUS WISCONSIN 38-28
1ST ROUND PLAYOFF WIN VERSUS OREGON 42-41
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME LOSS VERSUS ALABAMA 28-31

Yes I do think we stub our toe in the natty but it is Coach Harbaugh's first season and don't have his guys in yet. Hope to read some predictions from you all.

GO BLUE!!
Those who stay will be champions.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: I met God and his name is Jim Harbaugh

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Couldn't even scrounge up a photo of the Prodigal Son wearing piss and fucking blue?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Couldn't even scrounge up a photo of the Prodigal Son wearing piss and fucking blue?

Nike is testing out a radical new concept in uniform technology at Michigan this season.

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Carr guy's posts have some eerie similarities to the drivel emanating from the bay area.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I see at least 4 or 5 losses on Michigan's schedule. The first couple should send Carr Tard packing.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I love how the Ann Arbor College faithful are lapping up this dudes baby batter like there's no tomorrow...

Guy was good at Stanford for 2 of the 4 years he was there (correct me if I am wrong)...but he had a generational QB named Luck or some such...

he rolls to the NFL and does an excellent job with the 49er's until he lost the team somehow...

then he rolls into that shit hole up north and now they all think he can spread magic fairy dust and a roster of shit talent (outside of a few kids) is going to be magically NC material?? Laughable...

I can't wait to watch Utah roll these fools by 2 TD's

and yeah...I have heard all off-season from Ann Arbor College friends how Urban should be scared, etc...what the fuck ever
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:

Guy was good at Stanford for 2 of the 4 years he was there (correct me if I am wrong)...but he had a generational QB named Luck or some such...
Depends on what you mean by "good."

The team was 1-11 in 2008, the year before he got there. His subsequent teams won 4, 5, 8 and 12 games. Luck was there for the last two. Luck wasn't the whole team, but I'm pretty sure recruiting is part of what makes a coach "good." They also had a couple of players named Toby Gerhart and Stephan Taylor those seasons.

Expectations for immediate NC contention are pretty ridiculous, but give him a couple of years and maybe it will come about. Or not.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

And I thought I was greedy for expecting 7 or 8 wins...you can end the voting now for best Michigan troll of the year.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The good news for Michigan is Utah is behind them. The bad news for Michigan is they still have to play the best team from the state of Utah.