For those of still bitching about the Patriot Act

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: For those of still bitching about the Patriot Act

Post by BSmack »

And all we had to do was give up more freedom.

Yay!!!

:rock:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Didn't help the guy who blew up his own head.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

KC Scott wrote:
BSmack wrote:And all we had to do was give up more freedom.

Yay!!!

Why don't you explain that a little more - what "Freedom" exactly did you have to give up?

:popcorn:

I can't sneak nearly as much booze on the airplane as i used to, that really pisses me off. Last month I was stuck on a tarmac in Huntsville Alabama for 3 hours with just my six little shot bottles. It was brutal...
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Y2K wrote:Last month I was stuck on a tarmac in Huntsville Alabama for 3 hours with just my six little shot bottles. It was brutal...
So you really were drunk & not retarded?
"I see everything twice!"
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:
BSmack wrote:And all we had to do was give up more freedom.

Yay!!!

Why don't you explain that a little more - what "Freedom" exactly did you have to give up?

Yes Chicken Little the sky is falling. You should hand over your phone and laptop to the authorities. All emails should be CCd straight to the White House and all conversations should be recorded and downloaded to the NSA website. Good grief you are a scared POS. Grow a fucking pair.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Why don't you explain that a little more - what "Freedom" exactly did you have to give up?
How about the freedom to board a plane without some TSA mongoloid groping your ballsack?

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-says-arrested ... 36100.html
By Julia Edwards and Mark Hosenball

Related Stories

US disrupted July 4 attack plots: FBI AFP
FBI head: Potential violence plots stopped ahead of July 4 Associated Press

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. authorities foiled attacks planned around the Fourth of July, arresting more than 10 people in the month before the holiday who were inspired by Islamic State online recruitment, FBI Director James Comey said on Thursday.

"I do believe our work disrupted efforts to kill people likely in connection with July 4th," Comey told reporters at the headquarters of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. He did not detail the number of plots uncovered or their targets.

Separately, a national security source said multiple overseas plots by Islamic State sympathizers had also been halted in recent days.

The FBI and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security had warned local law enforcement to be on alert for attacks around the July 4 holiday celebrating the 1776 U.S. Declaration of Independence. No such attacks occurred.

Authorities' concern heightened around the holiday as Islamic State leaders called for followers to do what they could wherever they could to carry out violence on behalf of the militant group.

Comey described the tactic as "crowd sourcing terrorism" and said the FBI had accepted the heightened state as the "new normal."

Some of those arrested were communicating with Islamic State via encrypted data, a second U.S. security source said.

The FBI has pressured tech companies to remove encryption that gives users privacy protections that cannot be broken by law enforcement.

Comey estimated that dozens of people influenced by Islamic State have "gone dark" and disappeared from the FBI's watch because of encrypted data.

The United States is engaged in a military campaign with allies in the Middle East to fight Islamic State militants who have taken over parts of Iraq and Syria and created cells in other countries racked by conflict in the region.
You actually believe that garbage? You are one naive douche.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

mvscal wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Why don't you explain that a little more - what "Freedom" exactly did you have to give up?
How about the freedom to board a plane without some TSA mongoloid groping your ballsack?

Or , after having my wallet scanned through a machine, some asswipe has to rifle through it like somehow I've figured out how to make credit cards out of C-4 explosives.

and Smackie..
Yes, hey...it was a long flight.. :grin:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:

Why are you trying to get rid of AP's sex life?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Pedophile in Seattle wrote:Why are you trying to get rid of AP's sex life?
How did you come up with that sick and twisted thought? It's creepy.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I'm all for the Patriot Act allowing us to line Muslims and Democrats against the wall for easy machine gunning. This country would be much, much better off because of it.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

How about the right to have secure communications without the government snooping around?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote: Are you a Muslim terrorist?

If you're not doing anything illegal then you don't have anything to worry about
Pathetic.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:Are you a Muslim terrorist?

If you're not doing anything illegal then you don't have anything to worry about
You asked for an example, I gave you one. Your rebuttal is weak. In a free society the state is compelled to show cause before rummaging through your communications.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:
BSmack wrote:

How about the right to have secure communications without the government snooping around?

Are you a Muslim terrorist?

Then you will be sending me your browser history and the GPS downloads from your phone. Oh and your emails too.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:The Patriot act led to stopping planned terror attacks over the July 4th weekend

That's more important than some misguided fear the Govt cares (or has time to care) what the avg citizen is doing online
Why?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:The Patriot act led to stopping planned terror attacks over the July 4th weekend
Do you, or even the gov't, have proof that not only the Patriot Act stopped these "attacks," that "attacks" were planned or that "attacks" were prevented? Memo to KC Scrote: the gov't saying it prevented "July 4th" attacks is not evidence.

Step up your game or fuck the fuck off.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That's more important than some misguided fear the Govt cares (or has time to care) what the avg citizen is doing online
Why do you hate the Constitution?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Without the constitution we have no country you scared little twat.

I'm still waiting for you to send me all your data. You haven't even posted your name or address yet. Step in line maggot.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:Without the constitution we have no country you scared little twat.

I'm still waiting for you to send me all your data. You haven't even posted your name or address yet. Step in line maggot.
Are you the government, Barrister Barty?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

A receipt proving he has submitted it will suffice .
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:A receipt proving he has submitted it will suffice .
Asking for something that doesn't exist...typical. :meds:
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So today it is the left leaning posters waving the Constitution. Last week it was the right leaning posters.

Bottom line is both sides have walked all over the Constitution and 9 people in black robes have not only prevented it, they have encouraged it.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:I got TSA pre-screen which is the best thing through airports since the 80s

No shoes off, no taking the laptop out, no backscatter machine - just right through the metal detector and gone

Funny hearing the midget talk about scared - he's so scared of Govt. that the very thought of anyone finding out what he's looking at on the web sends him into raging convulsing fits

toolio funny
You realize our constitution is set up to protect us from the government? And ifa few lambs get sacrificed along the way so be it. What kind of authoritarian asshat are you?

~~~~~~
Adams and Jefferson were scared of the government. Fucking pussies.

Sincerely,
KCPedo
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'll never forgive the TSA for taking my Amish blackberry honey jam because it might be a liquid. Is jam a liquid? Damn them to hell. What white woman traveling from the Dayton airport has bomb making material in a sealed jar?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

What's sad about this TSA Gestapo is you don't dare make any comments. I got pulled aside when they found a suspicious item during the x-ray (or whatever) of my carry on. It was a metal shoe horn. I felt like saying, "it's a fucking shoe horn you idiot." I opted instead to just say shoe horn. It's all theater of course.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Wolfman wrote:What's sad about this TSA Gestapo is you don't dare make any comments. I got pulled aside when they found a suspicious item during the x-ray (or whatever) of my carry on. It was a metal shoe horn. I felt like saying, "it's a fucking shoe horn you idiot." I opted instead to just say shoe horn. It's all theater of course.
Reminds me of a story from three years ago of an 89 y/o guy in a wheelchair being sent by TSA to secondary inspection at the airport. It was Henry Kissinger. :lol:
9/27/22
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

KC Scott wrote:That's more important than some misguided fear the Govt cares (or has time to care) what the avg citizen is doing online
Maybe I don't want the government looking at my internet browser history.

And just because .......

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KCPedo does not care that you want privacy pron. Fork over the data!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

In the last year, I have watched up close and personal, on pretty much a daily basis, the dog and pony show that is the TSA screening circus. But remember, they don't make the rules. You wanna bitch at someone, bitch at your politicians and bureaucrats. I know quite a few TSOs and managers. Most of the TSOs are good peeps just doing their yob. The managers (the fukkers standing behind them in suits) not so much. I like a handful of them, but many are typical mid-level CYA bureaucrats. I would get rid of about 80% of them. Let the blue shirts actually doing the job run things.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Ah the old it's only my job excuse.

Spoken like a true Brownshirt.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:Ah the old it's only my job excuse.

Yet you'd be the first to complain if those in LE went outside the scope of their employment.

Ponderous.
9/27/22
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:I got TSA pre-screen which is the best thing through airports since the 80s

No shoes off, no taking the laptop out, no backscatter machine - just right through the metal detector and gone
I feel much safer knowing that.

:rolleyes:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

When I took my mom to Buffalo, I got the easy pre-screen. Mom got the, swap the cane with their cane, full on security detail. Ridiculous.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

Yet you'd be the first to complain if those in LE went outside the scope of their employment.

Ponderous.
Yea you are an idiot. LE should do their job up until it violates the law or even general decency. Is there any part of the PO po's ball sack you won't lick?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:

Ponderous.
Yea you are an idiot. LE should do their job up until it violates the law or even general decency.
And that's what the TSA is doing. Is there any part of Al Sharpton's cock you won't copulate?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Funny hearing the midget talk about scared - he's so scared of Govt. that the very thought of anyone finding out what he's looking at on the web sends him into raging convulsing fits

toolio funny
What does TSA pre-screen have to do with the Patriot Act? Too bad there isn't an intelligence screen for TSA Pre Check.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

WTF does Al Sharpton have to do with this?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If I completely trusted someone, I would willfully allow them to take my 4th Amendment from me.
But I would still reserve the right to have it back whenever I wanted it back.

Trust the U.S. Government??

:lol:

Scott, if you think the only reason the psychopaths want to grossly violate your 4th Amendment is because they want to save you from the mooslims, someone has a bridge they want to sell you.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:Watching Midget creeper flail away here is toolio funny

Short, fat, bald guys with cameras pontificating about other peoples privacy on a UBB is pretty laughable
Nice white flag pedo.