Parenting done right

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Parenting done right

Post by missjo »

http://www.sliptalk.com/little-girls-co ... 2&ts_pid=5

When you think of rock and metal, you typically think of some dirty musician with holes in his overly-tight denim or leather pants. Someone with crazy tattoos, wild and messy hair, and a cigarette hanging out of their mouth. This has become the standard image for the rock & roll culture, and high at the top of the list of icons is none other than Metallica. These guys define rock and have embraced the image of dirty, gritty, loud, and fast music. Depending on the mood I want to be in, I love metal! The loud screaming, fast guitars, and beating drums just slam adrenaline through your veins and get you pumped up! Well I just came across a video that is exploding across the internet because it contains all of these elements, only there’s a twist. You won’t see a group of smelly, angry guys shredding this Metallica song, but rather 3 cute little girls. I know, I know, not quite what you’d be expecting when you want to hear Enter Sandman by Metallica, but that’s what makes this video so awesome. These three sisters from Monterrey, Mexico have some serious talent. The little girls covered Metallica in hopes of raising enough money to get them to the Berklee School of Music Summer Program. There’s a 14 year old guitarist and vocalist named Daniela, a 12 year old drummer named Paulina, and the youngest, Alejandra, who is a 9 year old bass player. Watch these adorable little girls cover Metallica and completely melt your face!

I love the fact that these 3 pretty and talented young ladies are kicking ass doing Metallica
than some shitty Gaga or Katy Perry crap
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Moving Sale

Re: Parenting done right

Post by Moving Sale »

Google is your friend. Well maybe it's not YOUR friend.

https://m.youtube.com/user/luisvillarr
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Oh Well At least they are balancing out the couple of shitty Gaga & Perry songs with Twisted sister, AC/DC, Gunners & Muse
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Lars will be by any minute now to sue the shit out of those girls.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Memo to lead singer there: Hollister's not very rock and roll.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Lars will be by any minute now to sue the shit out of those girls.

Ummm... Metallica's headquarters are around 90 seconds from my crib... in Gerstle Park.

Santana's headquarters are a few buildings away... from Metallica's... on Jordan Street... which is just a minute or two away from my place on Ross Street.

It's just how we players roll... in the most beautiful place in the world.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Lars will be by any minute now to sue the shit out of those girls.
Naw, just the drummer as she has equal talent compared to him.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

The State wrote:

Ummm... Metallica's headquarters are around 90 seconds from my crib... in Gerstle Park.

Santana's headquarters are a few buildings away... from Metallica's... on Jordan Street... which is just a minute or two away from my place on Ross Street.

It's just how we players roll... in the most beautiful place in the world.
You are so full of shit if you want us to believe you live in a neighborhood of million dollar homes, now if you said you lived in the flats, that would be more believable. I lived in San Lorenzo for years and know that place well. There is no way a den fairy resides on Ross St. unless you are living in Mommies basement.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

San Lorenzo= shithole for shitheads
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Moving Sale wrote:San Lorenzo= shithole for shitheads
Moving fail anywhere=faggot shithead deluxe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jerkovich wrote: Moving fail anywhere=faggot shithead deluxe.
Nice melt. How long did it take you to come up with that one?
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

Melt? :grin: :lol:

Shut up little Fatboy.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Jerkovich wrote: You are so full of shit if you want us to believe you live in a neighborhood of million dollar homes, now if you said you lived in the flats, that would be more believable. I lived in San Lorenzo for years and know that place well. There is no way a den fairy resides on Ross St. unless you are living in Mommies basement.

Pssst... shit for brains (Fresno is California's version of Kansas City)

"Gerstle Park" is in San Rafael, CA., not San Lorenzo... you fucking retard !!!

Gerstle Park is the oldest neighborhood in the oldest city in Marin County (which just happens to be one of
the richest counties in they United States).

Here's a quick rundown of Gerstle Park and San Rafael... since you have NO idea where it is.

Gerstle Park...

The famous Panama Hotel and Restaurant in Gerstle Park...

ImageImage

That's right, Jerkinoff... yet, another place you'll NEVER be able to afford to live in !

My location:
http://www.rapidtables.com/tools/where-am-i.htm

Your turn... Jekinoff
http://www.rapidtables.com/

Oh yeah, for any of you that like "old school" Pink Floyd... here's a classic concert from when they played in San Rafael

Pink Floyd - Pepperland Mastertape (Live San Rafael, California, USA - October 17th, 1970)

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Roach wrote: Nice places, do you live in any of them?

Grandpa... being that you're 70 something years old... and have ZERO reading comprehension... it's time you step down as a mod.

Pssst... I only posted pic's of ONE place... my neighborhood (Gerstle Park).

Roach wrote: Your sense of identity seems to come solely from places in which you fantasize living.

Look, you senile smelly grandpa with ZERO reading comprehension... I posted my location... as well as you having it as a MOD.

It's time you step down as a mod... because it's become personal.

You follow me around like an ex-girlfriend that banged your best friend. This is fairly apparent to everyone that posts here.

Turn in your keys...

When you start coming to the rescue of "Jerkinoff"... you're simply embarrassing yourself.

Do the right thing, grandpa... you're nothing more than a thread killer now a days.

Go fuck yourself, grandpa !
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

missjo wrote:I love the fact that these 3 pretty and talented young ladies are kicking ass doing Metallica
than some shitty Gaga or Katy Perry crap
Couldn't agree more, great take.
missjo wrote:Oh Well At least they are balancing out the couple of shitty Gaga & Perry songs with Twisted sister, AC/DC, Gunners & Muse
True, lmao.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Decent copy of the Metallica anthem, especially by three chicks, but of course it's devoid of the basic satanic thrust of the actual band. Sort of like one of State's hollow photo call outs. What meds is he on?
Before God was, I am
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Decent copy of the Metallica anthem, especially by three chicks,

Only a sandniqqer would call adolescent children "three chicks" .

You should be hung upside down and have your throat cut... "Kosher style".
Jerkovich

Post by Jerkovich »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Decent copy of the Metallica anthem, especially by three chicks, but of course it's devoid of the basic satanic thrust of the actual band. Sort of like one of State's hollow photo call outs. What meds is he on?
Well, I'm sure that is the problem, he is off his meds.

BTW MToolio, I don't live in Fresneck, but I do live on the Central Coast which is a million times nicer then that shit hole you live in. Hell, even living in LA was better then the Gay Area.