Poptart & MVS think Martial Law is Coming

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Poptart & MVS think Martial Law is Coming

Post by poptart »

KC Scott is in the business of denying basic reality.

Scott wrote:Thats funny Nancy

I'm not the one thinking the big bad Govt is coming to get me

Diaper Up Big Girl
poptart wrote:They are training to quietly infiltrate American civilian communities, they will have overhead craft around (helicopters), and they are armed (with blanks :wink: ) in this exercise
This is exactly what they are doing.

One's behavior, manner, and look is entirely different if they are trying to be quiet and unseen in a Polish city (for example, since you mention NATO) as opposed to an American city.

As I accurately stated, they are training to quietly infiltrate American civilian communities.
And they will have overhead craft around (helicopters), and they are armed (with blanks :wink: ) in this exercise.

Basic reality.

Spin away.
You remain pathetically confused.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's hard to come up with a good reason why they would need to do that, isn't it?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Tin Foil Ted - Governor of Texas

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote:
Shouldn't have swept the leg.....
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"Johnny, you're a cream puff."
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:It was the 8th largest disaster in our nation's history

FTFY, due to a lie.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:It was the 8th largest disaster in our nation's history

FTFY, due to a lie.
OK. There was 9/11, the San Francisco earthquake, .net....what else?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I knew #1 without looking it up. Galveston hurricane killed around 12K. Pearl Harbor killed more, as well.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:I knew #1 without looking it up. Galveston hurricane killed around 12K. Pearl Harbor killed more, as well.
No shit. My posts was just a gratuitous driveby. Tell me you knew?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I caught the .net joke.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

This may be the most tedious thread ever, however...
poptart wrote:now even to the point of changing your thread title.
Typical antics for $cott, dude is insecure with apparent good reason.

I damn sure wouldn't buy a used car from him.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The scope and given outline of this military exercise is quite extraordinary.
That's #1.

It would at the very least, raise eyebrows, not matter what administration was in power.
This current sorority has exactly ZERO good will built up.

Not to go into the details, which are overwhelming, but this group is not to be trusted... at all.
It's actions have continually gone directly contrary to the best interests of the America people as a whole.
That is the clear track record.

One can disagree with that if they like.
I consider such people to be very foolish.

Most military people, including "spokespeople" for Jade Helm, are bootlickers.
They don't know what the true goals of those at the top really are.
They just know what their own superior has instructed them to do.
And they do it.

So again, at the very least, I look at the exercises as a blatant example of a government drunk on it's power.

A "We CAN do this, so we're GOING to do this" sort of thing.

Incrementally, the trend moves more and more toward people no longer being in control of the gov. they are by law, authorized to control.

So sorry, Scott, I'm not IN.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

ISIS activity prompts threat level increase at bases

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/08/polit ... index.html

Security conditions at U.S. military bases have been increased over growing concerns about terror threats, officials said Friday.

A U.S. official confirmed to CNN that U.S. military bases are now at "Force Protection Bravo," which is defined by the Pentagon as an "increased and predictable threat of terrorism." It is the third-highest threat level on a five-tier scale used by the Department of Defense.

On Thursday, FBI Director James Comey told reporters that there are thousands of ISIS, also known as ISIL, followers online in the U.S.

Since NORTHCOM was established in October 2002, the threat level has reached Bravo on four occasions: Feb. 9, 2003, amid concerns al Qaeda was planning attacks on American targets; Dec. 21, 2003, when officials were concerned about attacks during the holiday season; May 1, 2011, in the aftermath of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden; and the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks...

JV.

It's a good thing the borders have been left open.
And *illegal* executive Barry action to "bring people out of the shadows" makes perfect sense, also.

We good.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BROOKS: Colonel North, in your work at the N.S.C., were you not assigned, at one time, to work on plans for the continuity of government in the event of a major disaster?

BRENDAN V. SULLIVAN, counsel for Colonel North: Mr. Chairman?

SENATOR DANIEL K. INOUYE, Democrat of Hawaii: I believe that question touches upon a highly sensitive and classified area so may I request that you not touch upon that.

BROOKS: I was particularly concerned, Mr. Chairman, because I read in Miami papers, and several others, that there had been a plan developed, by that same agency, a contingency plan in the event of emergency, that would suspend the American Constitution. And I was deeply concerned about it and wondered if that was the area in which he had worked. I believe that it was and I wanted to get his confirmation.

INOUYE: May I most respectfully request that that matter not be touched upon, at this stage. If we wish to get into this, I’m certain arrangements can be made for an executive session.

:|

Daniel K. Inouye, EAD.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I believe what is driving this debate is movement in the ongoing tension between the three branches of government towards a stronger executive branch. The fears that a unilaterally powerful and independent president provoke is one which also inspired many Federalist Papers and thought pieces by our founding fathers about the insidious and very present dangers of unchecked power wielded by the Executive Branch. It does not require much imagination to conceive of a situation where martial law is declared due to a trumped up circumstance being used as an excuse to exercise martial law on a small scale as a test bed for a larger scale enterprise. The recent race riots in Ferguson and Baltimore could have easily been the catalyst for such a declaration. Much of the populace would have applauded it and sanction would have been given to implement the proof-of-concept in realtime. Given that it would immediately be lifted upon silencing the mobs, the outcry would not have been that great.

It is only because Obama and his Attorney General were on the "wrong" side of the issue that such a thing couldn't have happened in this case, but you can see where if the situation were reversed, it could easily have happened.

It is only when Congress rediscovers it has a set of balls and acts on its' Constitutional authority to stop the President in his overreach will this tension subside. Until then, expect more of the same.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Rooster wrote:It does not require much imagination to conceive of a situation where martial law is declared due to a trumped up circumstance being used as an excuse to exercise martial law on a small scale as a test bed for a larger scale enterprise. The recent race riots in Ferguson and Baltimore could have easily been the catalyst for such a declaration.
Yep.

It's hard to imagine Martial Law being successfully carried out nationwide -- or even in an entire state.
But... who's to say for sure?

It's not hard to imagine that Martial Law could successfully be carried out on a "small" scale.

Remember Boston after the Boston Marathon bombing?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:The people in this thread contending that the US Military are training for Martial law or to infiltrate American communities are somewhat reasonable, educated and pragmatic until the discussion comes around to Govt., or Obama in particular.
That is because that is exactly what they DOING, you fucking idiot. It doesn't have anything to do with "Obama in particular." This country was founded on a profound distrust and skepticism of any centralized authority. Our Constitution is specifically designed to diffuse the power of Government in favor of individual liberty. If you aren't afraid or at least skeptical of Government, you are a fucking idiot period full fucking stop.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Poptart & MVS think Martial Law is Coming

Did mv or 'tart ask the admins or mods for a name change on this thread title?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Troll on trolls.
Go Bucs, Gators
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:Now that Obama term is coming to an end, we see a new "conspiracy" being laid out that Obama will use the military to declare Martial law, suspend elections, hold onto power etc.
I've not said any of this.

Scott, the only lunatic in this thread is -----> YOU.

You have repeatedly and continually attributes takes to mvscal and myself which we have not given.

I have posted and commented on REALITIES we can all see with our own eyes.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scottish is one of them Illuminati wizards.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

When you're getting your ass-kicked by someone from "Kansas City"... it makes Jesus cry.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:I do trust that Govt / Military is not imposing martial law in the US, training to impose martial law in the US, or training to infiltrate our communities
One can assume (as you do) that the U.S. military is training for infiltration of communities in a NATO country.
And that they are training for possible imposition of Martial Law there.

But also understand basic REALITY.

Reality: They are training IN America, IN American communities -- and they therefore ABSOLUTELY are training for infiltration of U.S. communities and U.S. Martial Law imposition.

Are you dense??

Whether or not they eventually do the real thing in a NATO country, or here on U.S. soil remains to be seen.

Regarding your confidence that Martial Law is not going to be imposed here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

The martial law concept in the United States is closely tied with the right of habeas corpus, which is in essence the right to a hearing on lawful imprisonment, or more broadly, the supervision of law enforcement by the judiciary. The ability to suspend habeas corpus is often equated with martial law.[citation needed] Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."

In United States law, martial law is limited by several court decisions that were handed down between the American Civil War and World War II. In 1878, Congress passed the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids military involvement in domestic law enforcement without congressional approval.

At least two American lawmakers have stated on the record that, in their opinion, Section 1031 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 legalizes or authorizes martial law in the United States. Senator Mark Udall stated "These provisions raise serious questions as to who we are as a society and what our Constitution seeks to protect...Section 1031 essentially repeals the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 by authorizing the U.S. military to perform law enforcement functions on American soil."[22]

History

Throughout United States history are several examples of the imposition of martial law, aside from that during the Civil War.

There have been many instances of the use of the military within the borders of the United States, such as during the Whiskey Rebellion and in the South during the civil rights crises, but these acts are not tantamount to a declaration of martial law. The distinction must be made as clear as that between martial law and military justice: deployment of troops does not necessarily mean that the civil courts cannot function, and that is one of the keys, as the Supreme Court noted, to martial law.[citation needed]

The American Revolution
As a result of the Boston Tea Party, Parliament passed the Massachusetts Government Act, one of the Intolerable Acts, which suppressed town meetings and assemblies, and imposed appointed government, tantamount to martial law.[23][24][25]

New Orleans, Louisiana in the War of 1812
During the War of 1812, US General Andrew Jackson imposed martial law in New Orleans, Louisiana before repulsing the British in the Battle of New Orleans.[26][27][28] Martial law was also imposed in a four-mile radius around the vicinity. When word came of the end of the war, Jackson maintained martial law, contending that he had not gotten official word of the peace. A judge demanded habeas corpus for a man arrested for sedition. Rather than comply with the writ, Jackson had the judge arrested.

Ex parte Milligan
On September 15, 1863 President Lincoln imposed Congressionally authorized martial law.[29] The authorizing act allowed the President to suspend habeas corpus throughout the entire United States (which he had already done under his own authority on April 27, 1861). Lincoln imposed the suspension on "prisoners of war, spies, or aiders and abettors of the enemy," as well as on other classes of people, such as draft dodgers. The President's proclamation was challenged in Ex parte Milligan, 71 US 2 [1866]. The Supreme Court ruled that Lincoln's imposition of martial law (by way of suspension of habeas corpus) was unconstitutional in areas where the local courts were still in session.

The Great Chicago Fire
In response to the Great Chicago Fire of 1871, Chicago mayor Roswell B. Mason declared a state of martial law and placed General Philip Sheridan in charge of the city on October 9, 1871. After the fire was extinguished, there were no widespread disturbances and martial law was lifted within a few days.[30]

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, 1892
In 1892, in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, striking mine workers blew up a mill and shot at strike-breaking workers. The explosion leveled a four-story building and killed one person. The governor declared martial law. At the same time, a request was made for federal troops to back guardsmen. Over 600 people were arrested. The list was whittled down to two dozen ringleaders who were tried in military court. While in prison, the mine workers formed a new union, the Western Federation of Miners.

San Francisco earthquake of 1906
Following the earthquake of 1906, the troops stationed in the Presidio were pressed into martial law service. Guards were posted throughout the city, and all dynamite was confiscated. The dynamite was used to destroy buildings in the path of fires, to prevent the fires from spreading.

Colorado Coalfield War
In 1914, imposition of martial law climaxed the so-called Colorado Coalfield War. Dating back decades, the conflicts came to a head in Ludlow, Colorado in 1913. The Colorado National Guard was called in to quell the strikers. For a time, the peace was kept, but it is reported that the make-up of the Guard stationed at the mines began to shift from impartial normal troops to companies of loyal mine guards. Clashes increased and the proclamation of martial law was made by the governor, eventually resulting in the Ludlow Massacre. President Wilson sent in federal troops, eventually ending the violence.

West Virginia Coal Wars
During the events of the West Virginia Coal Wars (1920-1921), martial law was declared on the state of West Virginia. At the behest of Governor Cornwell, federal troops had been dispatched to Mingo County to deal with the striking miners. The army officer in charge acted, ostensibly, under the Suspension Clause of Article I of the United States Constitution (selectively; accounts show that he only jailed union miners), and did not allow assembly of any kind. If his soldiers found any union miners, they immediately took them and imprisoned them. The jails filled up so quickly that he had to release miners. As it went, miners were arrested, jailed, and released without any sort of trial. After a time, when the trial of Sid Hatfield began; the military occupation and "veritable military dictatorship" (Governor Cornwell) of the army officer ended. Many of the miners were not released from jail. It was only the first of three times that federal troops would be called to quiet the miners in the West Virginia Mine War.[citation needed]

Tulsa Race Riot
In 1921, during the Tulsa race riot, the Oklahoma National Guard declared martial law.

San Francisco, California, 1934
In 1934, California Governor Frank Merriam placed the docks of San Francisco under martial law, citing "riots and tumult" resulting from a dock worker's strike. The Governor threatened to place the entire city under martial law. The National Guard was called in to open the docks, and a city-wide institution of martial law was averted when goods began to flow. The guardsmen were empowered to make arrests and to then try detainees or turn them over to the civil courts.

The Territory of Hawaii
During World War II (1939 to 1945) what is now the State of Hawaii was held under martial law from December 7, 1941 to October 24, 1944, following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.[31] Many Hawaiians were, and are, of Japanese descent, and the loyalty of these people was called into question. After the war, the federal judge for the islands condemned the conduct of martial law, saying, "Gov. Poindexter declared lawfully martial law but the Army went beyond the governor and set up that which was lawful only in conquered enemy territory namely, military government which is not bound by the Constitution. And they ... threw the Constitution into the discard and set up a military dictatorship."

Freedom Riders
On May 21, 1961, Governor Patterson of Alabama declared martial law "as a result of outside agitators coming into Alabama to violate our laws and customs" which has led to "outbreaks of lawlessness and mob action."

In our history, we've already had many instances of Martial Law, or what basically amounted to it, being imposed.

Can't (or won't) happen again??

Pffft...
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

poptart wrote:...no matter which administration...
So you were bitching about Operation Roaming Sands too right?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
Never heard of it. Neither have you or anyone else for that matter. Please share the details of this alleged exercise. What was the objective of the training? Which units were involved? Where did it take place?

TIA
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:Reality: They are training IN America, IN American communities -- and they therefore ABSOLUTELY are training for infiltration of U.S. communities and U.S. Martial Law imposition.
Scott wrote:No one with any credibility thinks this is happening
No one who is able to think at all would deny it.

I'll slow it down so maybe it will sink in.
Maybe.

Oh, and while you think about what I will now post, it might help clear your mind if you stop muttering about Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh.

I'm a PGA golfer.
The British Open is this summer.
For links course training, I go up to Brandon Dunes in Oregon and swing it around.
By virtue of playing many rounds at Brandon Dunes, I am familiarizing myself greatly with that track and am ABSOLUTELY training for play on it.

No.
Question.
About.
It.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Is that anywhere near Bandon Dunes, in the town of Bandon?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't know anything about the U & L, Dins.
You can educate me.
That's your specialty.

I'm just giving an example -- but when I typed it, I imagined your ears would perk up.

:wink:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Is the golf course example really too hard to get? lol

Read it 100 or more times until it sinks in for you.

I've never said there is a plot, Scott.

YOU keep saying it, though.

I've said this massive drill is not ordinary in scope and outline.

It's not something that belongs out among the American people.

I've also said it would raise eyebrows no matter what administration was in power -- and this current group has no good will built up.

The negative reaction to this massive drill is rightful, because of the current administration and because of government overreach in general.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The golfer is training AT Brandon Dunes, ON Brandon Dunes greens -- and is therefore ABSOLUTELY training himself for play on that course.
It's a given.
Unavoidable.

The more the golfer trains in that locale, the more adept he becomes at performing there.

The more the U.S. military carries out these drills in American locales, the more adept they become at performing them there.
They are training for it.

You're not showing well, Scott.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

You could also be practicing exclusively at that course because the other courses on the tour don't want you playing on their greens unless it's during a tournament (they probably don't want every foursome upheld while you pass out books filled with myths). So you practice where you can until go time.

Is this hyperventilating on your part due to your "inside sources?"
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

I am here to promote the newest initiative and plan:

Operation Rolling Weed!

I suggest buy weed AT a legal(uh-hmmm) dealer and roll one AT your house and then get fries AT McDonalds and then look AT The Big Lebowski.

After that, ....

Ummm....whose Marshall and what is his law?

PS - STFU Donnie
What were we just talking about?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
Never heard of it. Neither have you or anyone else for that matter. Please share the details of this alleged exercise. What was the objective of the training? Which units were involved? Where did it take place?

TIA

Gee, you totally toxic fake, when and how and where did this take place?..Oh that's right, it's what we call Washington D.C.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTZ7O9cfpPQ
Before God was, I am
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Diego wrote:"inside sources"
*INSIDE SOURCES* say that a typhoon is skirting southern S. Korea -- but they say nothing about Jade Helm.

I'll have to just go by what KC Scott, ABC, and NBC tell me.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:

TIA
The whole point is that you have never heard of it. It was at Bliss and White Sands and it involved Marines, Air Force and Army. The objective was to see if anybody would object to such an exercise. The answer was no.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:So you were bitching about Operation Roaming Sands too right?

TIA
The whole point is that you have never heard of it. It was at Bliss and White Sands and it involved Marines, Air Force and Army. The objective was to see if anybody would object to such an exercise. The answer was no.
"[Jon] Stewart noted that when the Army, Marine Corps and Air Force held Operation Roaming Sands in Texas in 2005 -- at the time the largest exercise in the state's history -- there were no concerns about the event being a move to impose martial law."
"I don't' know what's changed since then," he said, as a picture of President Obama appeared on screen. "Oh, right…"
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

poptart wrote:
I'm a PGA golfer.
The British Open is this summer.
For links course training, I go up to Brandon Dunes in Oregon and swing it around.
By virtue of playing many rounds at Brandon Dunes, I am familiarizing myself greatly with that track and am ABSOLUTELY training for play on it.
Even though you seem to have corrected yourself somewhat, you shit analogy might hold water IF the British Open was going to be played at Bandon Dunes. Since it is not, the dude is likely just getting his links practice in for his drinking golfing junket to Scotland, Ireland, Britan or some other links location. He may be training on Bandon Dunes, but he sure as hell is not playing the British Open there.

BTW, you can play a hundred rounds at Bandon Dunes and that course, all four of them actually will eat you alive on any given day when the wind is blowing about 40 mph. Your best round there can never be expected to be duplicated again.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

poptart wrote:
The more the U.S. military carries out these drills in American locales, the more adept they become at performing them there.
They are training for it.

You're not showing well, Scott.
OK Popthumper..maybe you can explain how the US military has trained in the Mojave Desert, Yuma AZ and several other locations for quite some time now before deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan ??? They got pretty damn good training there, packed their shit up 8000 miles and went over and kicked the shit out of the Iraqi and Afghanistan goat fuckers without training one day in that country ??

As for not showing well here, Scrote is holding huge bode over you at this time. Continue for our amusement.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Scott looked at his bank statements...all the money was still there...

...so high school drop-outs can go "pew! pew!" in his backyard indefinitely, for all he cares.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

D0ron, you also fail to understand a basic concept.

When you train in a given locale, you become familiar with the locale and you become more adept at functioning in that locale.
Even if it is not your overall intention to operate for real in that locale, you have been trained for that locale, just be virtue of becoming accustomed to it.

It's not a point of debate.
It's Reality 101.

Perhaps more importantly, when the military continues to invade civilian domains with training, the people are being trained to accept that as norm.
Accept that the military moves and operates out among the folks.

This is not right.

Jon Leibowitz wrote:I don't' know what's changed since then. (A picture of President Obama appeared on screen) "Oh, right…"
Is there some reason why this current administration should be trusted?

I find no reason.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

D0ron wrote:OK Popthumper..maybe you can explain how the US military has trained in the Mojave Desert, Yuma AZ and several other locations for quite some time now before deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan ??? They got pretty damn good training there, packed their shit up 8000 miles and went over and kicked the shit out of the Iraqi and Afghanistan goat fuckers without training one day in that country ??
Of course.

And it may happen again.

Jade Helm training may take place, it may be that nothing "bad" or blatantly nefarious occurs, and then later, the military goes over to... pick a country... and whips someone's ass there.

Do you have some point?

LOL