Baltimore.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Baltimore.

Post by mvscal »

It's something, I guess. I would still prefer a firing squad for those pieces of shit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/0 ... ll_article

Freddie Gray's death ruled a homicide: 6 Baltimore police officers charged
the cops mistake was in not securing him in the back of the paddy wagon.....I've read reports that another person in the back of the van said Grey was throwing himself around and when the cops would turn a corner, Grey would exaggerate the motion and hurtle himself into the side of the van.....if found to be true, I don't think the cops should be charged with murder or manslaughter, but all should be terminated for being stupid......
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

That was no mistake, copsucker.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:That was no mistake, copsucker.
okay mr. guilty until proven innocent....I have no love for cops, but if that fucktard was partly responsible for inflicting injuries upon himself, why should the cops have to pay for that?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So...he broke his own neck then, did he? Is that your story?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:So...he broke his own neck then, did he? Is that your story?
I don't know, but more importantly YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER
if he was trying to get himself messed up so he could claim police violence then file a police brutality suit against the city of Baltimore, he could have thrown himself against the van wall at the wrong angle and broken his own neck very easily....but we won't know what happened until the facts of the case come to light.....
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Superman fell off a horse and snapped his neck. It really doesn't take that much effort. That being said, it should be SOP to buckle paddy wagon monkeys in definitely need a paddy cam as well
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The first fact is that Baltimore PD has a long and thoroughly documented history of placing cuffed and shackled suspects into the van unsecured and then driving erratically with the intention of causing bodily injury.

The second fact is that Gray shouldn't have been in the van in the first place as they have already determined that there was no probable cause for arrest.

The third fact is that you love cop cock up your ass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Felix wrote: I don't know, but more importantly YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER
if he was trying to get himself messed up so he could claim police violence then file a police brutality suit against the city of Baltimore, he could have thrown himself against the van wall at the wrong angle and broken his own neck very easily....but we won't know what happened until the facts of the case come to light.....
Wow, you are clueless. Apparently Feelsdix is right next to Diego on the Cop Union Cock Chugging carousel.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Felix wrote:I have no love for cops, but if that fucktard was partly responsible for inflicting injuries upon himself, why should the cops have to pay for that?
Wow, you really believe the whole "he severed his own neck?"

Feelsdicks, why don't you go ahead and slam your head against a brick wall a few times, let us know if you sever your neck. Maybe after that you can sever your wrists, keep us from reading your ridiculous drivel.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Caught another cop lying on stand last Tuesday. Said he smelled pot in my client's car. On cross he admitted that all he found was some "loose" pot on the floor. Under further, withering, cross he admitted he didn't even know the difference between the odor of growing, dried, burning or burnt pot. Of course the judge found some other reason to deny the suppression motion.... And this is with ALL white people involved.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:Of course the judge found some other reason to deny the suppression motion....
Of course he did. Gotta keep that dope money flowing in. Did they seize the car?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Felix wrote:I've read reports that another person in the back of the van said Grey was throwing himself around and when the cops would turn a corner, Grey would exaggerate the motion and hurtle himself into the side of the van.....
STOP THE PRESSES AND REVERSE THAT POST-INVESTIGATION INDICTMENT. FELIX READ SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Of course the judge found some other reason to deny the suppression motion....
Of course he did. Gotta keep that dope money flowing in. Did they seize the car?
No just the $1,100 my client had... wrapped in an $1,100 pay stub receipt. We will adjudicate the legality of that next week.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

R-Jack wrote:
Felix wrote:I've read reports that another person in the back of the van said Grey was throwing himself around and when the cops would turn a corner, Grey would exaggerate the motion and hurtle himself into the side of the van.....
STOP THE PRESSES AND REVERSE THAT POST-INVESTIGATION INDICTMENT. FELIX READ SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!
no the only thing I've read is a bunch of psycho assholes calling for these cops heads without knowing any of the facts.....if the cops are guilty, then they should be put away for life.....but hows about we let justice take its course and give the cops the same treatment we'd give anybody.....you know, that whole
"innocent until proven guilty" law we live with.....yeah I know it's pretty tedious, but wait til you've heard all the facts before passing judgement.....
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote:2. Freddie had heroin in him.
And that's an important factor in this case. Suspects commonly ingest the evidence of their crimes to avoid arrest. It's very possible that Freddie did this, suffered seizures in the van (the other prisoner in the van heard him flopping around), and broke his neck in the process.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Interesting..three white cops, three black--one of which looks like a tranny. This isn't about race--though bounce neck boy was effectively profiled since birth--it's about cops! Sure, they might not convict these guys (hottie badass mulatto DA sitting on our collective face), but there could still be another riot, right? Isn't what all of this glaring incompetence is about? Building up a necessary response?

Yes, we're shooting you..
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

so I watched an interview with a guy who was in the back of the van at the same time and he said the ride was pretty smooth and that Grey was not screaming out or thrashing around.....so his injuries were inflicted prior to him being put into the back of that police van.....that pretty much changes everything......

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/us/freddi ... =obnetwork

when the cops place a person under arrest, they are responsible for that person's well being....obviously the cops are responsible for Grey's injuries so things aren't looking too rosy for them......
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The cops, by their own admission, picked up second dude many blocks and many minutes after FG went in, so it's quite possible that the injuries were inflicted in the van.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Felix wrote:so I watched an interview with a guy who was in the back of the van at the same time and he said the ride was pretty smooth and that Grey was not screaming out or thrashing around.....so his injuries were inflicted prior to him being put into the back of that police van.....that pretty much changes everything......

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/us/freddi ... =obnetwork

when the cops place a person under arrest, they are responsible for that person's well being....obviously the cops are responsible for Grey's injuries so things aren't looking too rosy for them......
When the other prisoner was first interviewed by police he said that he heard Gray flopping making noises. Soon afterwards, he realized that his statement would be viewed as helping the enemy in his community. He then walked back his story that he heard Gray making noise. So I would be wary about news stories (and & news outlets) that only give his second version of the story.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

No the cops say he said that. I have yet to hear a recording of that interview.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/3 ... 82428.html

The Post reported that a prisoner who was in the van with Gray allegedly told investigators he could hear Gray "banging against the walls" of the police vehicle, and said he believed Gray was "intentionally trying to injure himself," according to a document written by a Baltimore police investigator. However, in a subsequent interview with WBAL, the man, identified as Donte Allen, seemed to walk back his claims.
9/27/22
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Diego in Seattle wrote: When the other prisoner was first interviewed by police he said that he heard Gray flopping making noises.
The guy says that's patently false that he never made a statement like that and he said it in the interview....it was the cops that were saying that in an effort to deflect attention away from themselves.....the cops failed to buckle him in, so regardless of how the injuries occurred, they are responsible.....

Grey asked for medical assistance three separate times and was ignored by police....that could kick the charges from manslaughter to second degree murder.....
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Would love to see her debate Obama, Holder, Al, Jessie, et al.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:The second fact is that Gray shouldn't have been in the van in the first place as they have already determined that there was no probable cause for arrest.
Wrong as usual, mvsanarchist.
He was arrested for possessing a knife that violated a Baltimore city ordinance regarding knives, not a state law. And the SA, being such a competent prosecutor, failed to recognize that.

Who says that mvsanarchist doesn't like blacks? He's obviously having fantasies about putting his needle dick in the SA.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Maryland penal code 4-101 and Baltimore 59-22 both outlaw switchblades so I'm not sure where you are going with this Diego.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

From what I've read the blade was spring-loaded.
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

moving Bowel wrote:penal code
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Is the simple act of fleeing a cop when asked to stop, cause for arrest?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

What i find funny is the media covers half the story just to rile up the populace for ratings.

Here we call it trolling.

Yet most people think they know it all before an investigation has even been completed. Talking to friends who live in the area there appears to be more to the story than what has been reported.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:Is the simple act of fleeing a cop when asked to stop, cause for arrest?
Basically yes. Illinois v. Wardlow, 528 U.S. 119 (2000).

Diego,
A switchblade is illegal under both Maryland and Baltimore law. So again I am not sure what your point is.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Joe in PB wrote:Talking to friends who live in the area there appears to be more to the story than what has been reported.
Do tell.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Diego in Seattle wrote: He was arrested for possessing a knife that violated a Baltimore city ordinance regarding knives, not a state law. And the SA, being such a competent prosecutor, failed to recognize that.
Moving Sale pointed out that you were wrong within seconds, so yeah, I'll trust the SA's knowledge of what's on the books over you.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Is the simple act of fleeing a cop when asked to stop, cause for arrest?
Basically yes. Illinois v. Wardlow, 528 U.S. 119 (2000).

Diego,
A switchblade is illegal under both Maryland and Baltimore law. So again I am not sure what your point is.
mvsanarchist is parroting the SA that the arrest was illegal. Obviously the officer was correct to make the arrest.
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Obviously the officer was correct to make the arrest.
If it's obvious, I'm sure you can link us to a report on what his probable cause was to search for a knife?

Or do ghettonogs not have Rights?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dinsdale wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:Obviously the officer was correct to make the arrest.
If it's obvious, I'm sure you can link us to a report on what his probable cause was to search for a knife?

Or do ghettonogs not have Rights?
Obviously there's no reports out yet.

That said, the report will show that they observed a hand-to-hand transaction by a known dealer in an area that is known for drug sales. That provided the probable cause to search him.
9/27/22
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Diego in Seattle wrote:That said, the report will show that they observed a hand-to-hand transaction by a known dealer in an area that is known for drug sales. That provided the probable cause to search him.
yeah the old "observed a hand to hand transaction" is pretty much the equivalent of a cop pulling a driver over because they were observed to be "swerving"
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yes, it is similar. And if the cop puts his flashers on and lead him on a chase, you will get arrested....if they catch you. The illegal arrest charge will and should be laughed out of court, as will anything steeper than some form of homicide.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

You can't find a similar switchblade, eh? And there's no way that old man could have walked quickly enough to see the murder happen!
What were we just talking about?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

It's called probable cause. A cop can pull someone over at 2 am and give them a breathalyzer test if he noticed that car was at the bar since happy hour. In this case a known drug dealer standing on a corner that is known for drug sales is all they need to know to make a search. The guy is a career criminal who had back surgery a few weeks prior and should have been resting. Instead he was out selling drugs, then running from police, climbing/jumping fences to get away etc. All the facts aren't out, & there shouldn't be a rush to judgment.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.