Baltimore.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Baltimore.

Post by War Wagon »

Papa Willie wrote:If this isn't a good case for saying that we need to break this country up into at LEAST 2 separate countries
Completely idiotic take, which is par for your course.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

'Spray,
How well did that line of thinking work the last time? :doh:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

If we did it your way, at least your CFB teams won't have to worry about getting passports :mrgreen:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:If this isn't a good case for saying that we need to break this country up into at LEAST 2 separate countries, I don't know what is. God damned freaks.

Discuss.
The stupid is strong in this one. In other news: Water is wet.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

This is an issue, no doubt. I hoped that maybe someone would have a thoughtful take.

Instead, we get you, who shouldn't even be allowed to start threads.

Period.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote: Period.
I see what you did there.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This can be brought under control quickly.

Just treat these feral animals like feral animal. Shoot them, with real bullets. These fukking savages are attacking the cops with absolutely no fear of reprisal. You mow a few of these fukks down and they will scatter.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I see what you did there.
Good for you, but most people here pick up on the slightest nuance, no matter how obscure.

I've yet to slip one past Smackie Chan, but if that somehow happened, it would defeat the purpose.

'spray wouldn't recognize nuance if it smacked him upside the head with a sledgehammer.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Is anyone watching fox right now?

"we was throwing stuff at the cops uhhhhh they was throwing stuff at the cops."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shouldn't have shot him with beanbags. should have used double ought buck shot.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

gotta hand it to white boy fox reporter on the scene. Dude has brass balls.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Is anyone watching fox right now?

"we was throwing stuff at the cops uhhhhh they was throwing stuff at the cops."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shouldn't have shot him with beanbags. should have used double ought buck shot.
Get in armored vehicle, plow through crowd - then say "the damned accelerator stuck!"

Problem solved.
Wouldn't work. Toyota doesn't make armored vehicles.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Degenerates just looking for an excuse to loot some liquor and electronic items. Just have a cadre of about 1,000 black officers in full swat/riot gear go in and beat/ stomp a mud-hole in their asses and then throw them in paddy wagons.... continually reminding them as they are loaded head-first that "your ghetto shit show was played out a long time ago... not this time.. this is my town" It's not rocket science how to solve this problem.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'm watching Fox. Shepherd Smith is cracking me up. He referred to it as a night thuggin. And talked about "the man" keeping these people down.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So..what do you suppose happened to Mr. Gray, who was chased because he ran--no warrants, no suspect list, no weapons--though we're told he had a small folding knife? And within minutes of being set upon by Baltimore's finest, he had a severed spinal cord and was dead. Like the Cosby accusers, it's hard to keep up with all of the trigger-happy ruthless and rogue cops whose incompetence is exceeded only by their sadistic and depraved sense of entitlement. Despite the Ferguson case--which was apparently justified--the cops are totally out of control and need to be seriously reigned in--regardless of the massive civil suits at the tax payers expense.
Before God was, I am
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Since blacks are only about 13% of the US population and growing smaller each year thanks to killing each other I say let it ride. They will be extinct by 2047.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Bmore ust needs a bit more cultural diversity.

More specifically, they need to add a bunch of koreans.

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

wtf is it with zipperheads and white bandanas? Whenever you see a slope put a white bandana around his forehead you just know shit is fixin' to "get sideways".

I must say it is more fashionable that thug nog and his momma's nylon stocking headgear.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

it's a reason for a small percentage of the black community to loot stores of merchendise under the guise of "protesting"...the thing about it is that most of the stores they're stealing from are owned by black people.....it's just an excuse for criminals to commit their crimes openly with little chance of retribution....
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:it's a reason for a small percentage of the black community to loot stores of merchendise under the guise of "protesting"...the thing about it is that most of the stores they're stealing from are owned by black people.....it's just an excuse for criminals to commit their crimes openly with little chance of retribution....
Ding!

There is nothing honorable or worthwhile about looters. Period.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Worst part is, there is a simple way to resolve the problem. You broadcast that looters will be shot dead on site.

Problem solved.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:You broadcast that looters will be shot dead on site.
As opposed to being hauled across town and shot. You really are a complete fucking idiot.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote: Just treat these feral animals like feral animal. Shoot them, with real bullets.
Yep. You loot, we shoot. Stack em up in the gutters. They'll get the message.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So..what do you suppose happened to Mr. Gray, who was chased because he ran--no warrants, no suspect list, no weapons--though we're told he had a small folding knife? And within minutes of being set upon by Baltimore's finest, he had a severed spinal cord and was dead.
I suppose he was murdered by the police while in custody. The officers responsible and their immediate supervisors should be stood against a wall and shot. They'll get the message.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:So..what do you suppose happened to Mr. Gray, who was chased because he ran--no warrants, no suspect list, no weapons--though we're told he had a small folding knife? And within minutes of being set upon by Baltimore's finest, he had a severed spinal cord and was dead.
I suppose he was murdered by the police while in custody. The officers responsible and their immediate supervisors should be stood against a wall and shot. They'll get the message.
A story that ran on local news in DC (and perhaps elsewhere) is that B'more cops are prone to do what are called "rough rides" - not to be confused with what mvscal fantasizes about trev. Cuffed suspects are, by policy, supposed to be restrained (seat belted) when thrown in the back of the paddy wagon. For rough rides, the passengers are not restrained, and the driver takes tight corners at high speeds and otherwise does what he can to toss the unrestrained about the inside the vehicle. This is thought to be a possible cause of the injury Mr. Gray sustained.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The Nobel folks need to give that mom that grabbed her stupid kid and beat him about the head the Peace Prize.

She did far more than Barry O did and he got one.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The cops who work this area probably profiled Gray as a drug dealer/criminal. Turns out they were right. At least his parents "seem" decent enough to speak out against the violence.

By the way, don't run from the cops. You will get roughed up.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

trev wrote:The cops who work this area probably profiled Gray as a drug dealer/criminal.
Who gives a fuck? Like that justifies them killing him in custody. You are one sad, pathetic piece of shit. Fuck you.
By the way, don't run from the cops.
Who can blame them?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'd side with a cop any day of the week. Sorry. There are bad cops but the majority of them are good. There are plenty of black cops. Did they kill the kid? Were you there? Do you know exactly how things went down that night?

Don't judge. Don't put yourself in situations where you are thuggin and running from the cops. Get a legitimate job.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
As opposed to being hauled across town and shot. You really are a complete fucking idiot.
So how would you handle it, moron? Give them space like the mayor is doing?

You simply put out the word. Looters/arsonists will be shot. Then you dunking do it. Thugs might be dumb, but they ain't stupid. They are not like Islamic rage boy. They are in bro hurry to cash in their Virgin vouchers.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
So how would you handle it, moron? Give them space like the mayor is doing?

You simply put out the word. Looters/arsonists will be shot. Then you dunking do it. Thugs might be dumb, but they ain't stupid. They are not like Islamic rage boy. They are in bro hurry to cash in their Virgin vouchers.
That's what we need to do. Legitimize cops acting as judge, jury and executioner. You are a weapons grade retard.

P.S. site/sight
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Even Obammy just came on and said they aren't protesting, they are stealing and committing arson.

Dolts.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Time for some drone strikes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Smackie Chan wrote:. For rough rides, the passengers are not restrained, and the driver takes tight corners at high speeds and otherwise does what he can to toss the unrestrained about the inside the vehicle. This is thought to be a possible cause of the injury Mr. Gray sustained.
Or maybe they called for a "reception assist" when they get to the intake center. You only hear that at least once a night locally.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote: That's what we need to do. Legitimize cops acting as judge, jury and executioner.

P.S. site/sight
You got that right citizen.

Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

The Orioles and White Sox are postponed again today, tomorrow they will play at Camden Yards and the gates will be locked.
A baseball game with no fans in the seats should be interesting.. :lol:
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Y2K wrote: A baseball game with no fans in the seats should be interesting.. :lol:
Ain't no big deal.

Sin,

Tampa Bay Rays
:lol:

The irony to this is the Rays are scheduled in for the next series and the games have been moved to Tampa with the Orioles as home team.. :grin:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You should never question authority. When the law tells you to do something, you shut the fuck up and obey.

Rabble rousers deserve what they get.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Once picking up my truck from a tow yard, a cop pulled up right behind me and yelled freeze, hands up! I looked over and saw him aiming a pistol at me and did exactly as he ordered. It never occurred to me to do anything different, I'm sure I would have been shot if I reached quickly into my pocket or started running, and I'm white. Turns out somebody was threatening the tow yard employees with a gun for release of his car, so they called the cops. The perp split before the police & I got there.

Being a Police officer is the toughest job in the country, a thankless job most of the time, and one that can end in death at any time. That's not to say all cops are good or never make a mistake, but some of the recent deaths would not have happened if those being arrested would have submitted to police commands and taken their fight to the court. That is where everyone has their day, one way or the other. If people want to fight and resist arrest, I have no sympathy for anything that happens under those circumstances.

Unfortunately the media seems to often fan the flames instead of telling the whole story. Part of that is the Democratic/Obama agenda where all guns are a bad thing bullshit, and part is the sensationalization of news for ratings.
Last edited by Joe in PB on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Freddie's dead. Just like Curtis Mayfield predicted.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: That's what we need to do. Legitimize cops acting as judge, jury and executioner.

P.S. site/sight
You got that right citizen.

Technically, either works in this case, but, yeah, sight is what I meant.

At least I got the punctuatin' rite.

:hfal: