What a Pairing

RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: What a Pairing

Post by Goober McTuber »

Did not know that West had a leg amputated due to diabetes. Lardspray, take note.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

on paper it sounds like it would be a total wreck, but it works.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Did not know that West had a leg amputated
Glad to see you're up with the times, old man. I'm trying to think of how many people did NOT know that.
I don't spend 24/7 on the internet. I was just trying to give you some valuable info. I don't want to see you lose a leg. Even if it were a way for you to get under 300 lbs.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

It's a shame they don't have a surgery to stop old dudes from posting semi nude shots of themselves in a forum populated by mostly other dudes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

You forgot the...

Sin,

Goober McT
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hey, I was just satisfying a long-standing request from one our premier Tier-3 posters. Sorry for the collateral damage.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I give up. Die in a grease fire, tubby.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Hey, I was just satisfying a long-standing request from one our premier Tier-3 posters. Sorry for the collateral damage.
No apologies needed Goobs. However, of all the pictures you could have chosen, THAT was the one you went with. It just seems like a very odd choice.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Hey, I was just satisfying a long-standing request from one our premier Tier-3 posters. Sorry for the collateral damage.
No apologies needed Goobs. However, of all the pictures you could have chosen, THAT was the one you went with. It just seems like a very odd choice.
You might understand if you saw the Valentine's Day card that it was part of. I handed out a number of them to people we know in St Maarten. It's prominently posted in a beach bar half a mile from where the picture was taken. Almost everyone who ever saw it LOLed.

The only people who ever saw it and seemed uncomfortable were obviously not secure with their own sexuality. It's not like you can see my enormous penis. You can't even see any pubic hair. :mrgreen: