The greatness of Kevin Assholevick!

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

jackass007
Elwood

The greatness of Kevin Assholevick!

Post by jackass007 »

Fist a list of Kevin's accomplishments!

2001 Busch series champion (same ride Silverspoon won 2 championships in)

2001 Winston cup rookie of the year

9th in points in 2001

5th in points 2003

A whole 5 wins in 4 and a half years

1 win in the last 2 and a half years

Love fest with the following drivers:

Joe Nememechek
Jimmie Johnson
Matt Kenseth
Kurt Busch
Greg Biffle (big time)
Ricky Rudd
Ryan Newman
feel free to add drivers I missed

Lets not forget the incredible whining Kevin does on his radio about the car, race in and race out, like threatening to quit, and telling Rich "somethings gotta change"

I herby vote Assholevick as the most overrated driver, and biggest Asshole in NASCAR!

Any further comparisons between Assholevick and 3 will be considered blasphemous, and you will surely rot in the pit of Haiti
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: The greatness of Kevin Assholevick!

Post by War Wagon »

jackass007 wrote: Any further comparisons between Assholevick and 3 will be considered blasphemous, and you will surely rot in the pit of Haiti
I've never compared him to 3, but as long as RCR continues to put his ass in the seat of the Goodwrench Chevy, he's my boy.

Feel free to rant on, though. It's fairly amusing.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

War Wagon wrote:
jackass007 wrote: Any further comparisons between Assholevick and 3 will be considered blasphemous, and you will surely rot in the pit of Haiti
I've never compared him to 3, but as long as RCR continues to put his ass in the seat of the Goodwrench Chevy, he's my boy.

Can you possibly put your blind loyalty aside and argue with anything he said?

Of course, his fanship of Krackhead Busch does neutralize his point somewhat...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:

Now I know what to do to get your vote.

sin

Hillary Clinton
New Goodwrench Chevy Driver
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

rozy wrote:
Can you possibly put your blind loyalty aside and argue with anything he said?
Well, I could point out that he won that Busch Championship in 2001 while driving a full schedule in Winston Cup as 3's replacement at the same time. That alone earned him much respect in my book.

As for that list of driver's he's gotten into with....show me a driver who hasn't gotten into it with other's, and I'll show you someone who consistently sucks. John Andretti ring a bell?

Hey, I know he's a hothead and a hotdog. Sometimes you've got to be to try to get to the top. As well, he's trying to follow in some very big shoes driving that ride, a difficult task to say the least.

Other than that, no....I can't put away my blind loyalty.

I'm a Royals fan, for gawds sake.
Captain Haddock
Elwood

Post by Captain Haddock »

Harvick looked like an idiot last night. I don't really have a problem with him. but that was really brutal.

It was sort of comical how he was ranting. At that point, when he was going on about Joe, I had already seen the replay about 3 times.

Was Harvick the guy who threw his helmet at Newman?
Lily-livered bandicoots!
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

War Wagon wrote: Well, I could point out that he won that Busch Championship in 2001 while driving a full schedule in Winston Cup as 3's replacement at the same time. That alone earned him much respect in my book.
I would just like to point out that he took over a ride that finished 2nd in points the year before, and had a couple of wins, they should have had a 3rd if Mayfield didn't bump and run 3 in the Pocono's on a Monday afternoon race I was at.
War Wagon wrote: As for that list of driver's he's gotten into with....show me a driver who hasn't gotten into it with other's, and I'll show you someone who consistently sucks. John Andretti ring a bell?
OK, I cane see any driver having issues with another driver or 2, but this asshole has a thing going with everybody! Add Robbie Gordon and Jeff Green, his freaking teammates to that list. I mean come on, win a few races before you act like a asshole all the time. And listening to him on the scanner, it's all his crews fault all the time!

And the funny thing is, if Assholevick didn't win in Bristol, he would have had to race his way in the open.

War Silverspoon taking over that ride, and restoring order to Childress!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jackass007 wrote: they should have had a 3rd if Mayfield didn't bump and run 3 in the Pocono's on a Monday afternoon race I was at.
I remember that race! It got rained out on Sunday so they had to run it on Monday. I was running around trying to work and listen to it on the radio at the same time. Mayfiend bumped #3 out the way on the last lap and took the checkered.

I had no problem with his move on the track, but that fucker was running smack on the #3 afterwards like "how'd you like getting a taste of your own medicine, old man"?

Yeah, right Jeremy. How's your career shaped up since then, you loser with the fat, ugly skank for a wife?

You don't tug on Superman's cape, dipshit.

War Silverspoon taking over that ride, and restoring order to Childress!
:shock:

Woah, I thought you despised "Silverspoon" as well?

Maybe someday 5 or 6 years from now. Bring back the #3 and put Jr. in it. It would bring a tear to my eye.

But right now Jr's got such a sweet deal going with the #8 Budweiser team, I just can't see them throwing away that cash cow for anything emotional.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

imho...Jr. would only take over that ride if DEI BUYS RCR?!

i'm taken aback from 007's statement as well.

Jr driving the 3....hmmmmm

Jr pretty much has estabilished himself on his own.

~ yes, NO Championship

~ Yes, he's NOT Sr.

he doesn't need to do it.

POINT IS...Jr. is ALREADY the FACE of NASCAR.

why would he jump to RCR...unless he OWNS it?
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I'm just looking at the scenario, if things don't get better for Silverspoon at DEI, and seeing I don't know how much of DEI Silverspoon owns, but I do know he is under contract at DEI to drive for a few more years.

He doesn't necessarily have to drive the "3" if he were to leave, but seeing him in a goodwrench uniform would be cool.

Let me put it this way, Waltrip was given an ultimatum that he make the top 10, and he probably won't. Jr thought a change away from the Eurys would help him diagnois the car better, and set it up to his liking during the race, which it hasn't yet.

Exactly how long of not winning, or showing any steady constancy before sponsors say WTF? I know Silverspoon can go on name recognition for a few more years, but if they don't turn things around fast you just may see a shakeup there. Kurt Busch (who I think is one of the best driver communicators, like 3, to get a car set up properly) contract is up next year. He'd be crazy to jump from Roush, but when you see dollar signs, anything can happen.

before this gets to drawn out, look back in the last 20 years and some of the drivers jumping teams. Then you'll see, nothing will surprise you. BTW 3 won his first championship driving the 2.

Helps my point a tad.