More evidence that the GW crowd is using junk science

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Re: More evidence that the GW crowd is using junk science

Post by Rooster »

Felix, for the sake of argument let's say that your analogy using realty appraisals is accurate. If altering data was commonplace, then in the context of climate change altered data would be the equivalent of realtors telling prospective buyers what areas are black, Mexican, or drug infested subdivisions. It's especially concerning since altering data is obviously very alarming to a significant segment of society, something which should give scientists pause if they wish to convince these citizens of the validity of their research. Other methods obviously should be developed.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

And now a study which shows skeptics are better informed about climate science than the Global Warmers:
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/02/ ... =obnetwork
:lol:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, "rooster," but it's a FOX News product...so.../

Meanwhile, I know you're wondering just how these credentialed "experts" get on the Koch brothers payroll, and here's a documentary on just that subject

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3675568/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Of course the Denialist effort is one of total shameless bullshit cowardice....but as Latrell Sprewell so aptly put it, "I gots a family to feed."
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:I value Latrell Sprewell's opinions regarding man's contribution to the Earth's changing climate equally with those of Michael Mann and James Hansen, despite the fact that the latter two cannot dunk.
At 6'5" Sprewell is also a little closer to the weather than those guys, and so able to make potentially better observations.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Face it, fellas, the entire denial movement is a shameless collection of shills who obviously were feeling the pinch and decided, what the hell, and sold their integrity to the rapacious Kochs and similar ilk. They're ALL paid whores and the evidence is plain and undisputed. Sure, make witty remarks and curl up a little tighter in your hole. But the debate was a false one to begin with, and you've been crushed.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Face it, fellas, the entire denial human caused global warming movement is a shameless collection of shills who obviously were feeling the pinch and decided, what the hell, and sold their integrity to the rapacious Kochs by falsifying results and changing data and similar ilk. They're ALL paid whores and the evidence is plain and undisputed. Sure, make witty remarks and curl up a little tighter in your hole. But the debate was a false one to begin with, and you've been crushed.

Fixed this for you.

Might have stumbled on a new game, who can make his posts make sense with the fewest keystrokes.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You can call it IKYABWAI.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But fakeseater, the evidence has been presented that the payoffs were direct and steady, and you've nothing to dispute that. And as for the so-called fudging of statistics, this your desperate effort to cling to anything which might seem like something. That is, you've got nothing except the usual right-wing radio bullet points and some weird conspiracy theory about Soros and Al Gore. it's pathetic. How pathetic? Almost as much as your idiotic efforts to pretend to have some aviation expertise that would somehow support the official 9/11 story concerning the pentagon. Don't you see you've shit the bed and are a total joke? Seriously, how do you look in the mirror after tapping out your Tea Bagger nonsense?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:But fakeseater, the evidence has been presented that the payoffs were direct and steady, and you've nothing to dispute that. And as for the so-called fudging of statistics, this your desperate effort to cling to anything which might seem like something. That is, you've got nothing except the usual right-wing radio bullet points and some weird conspiracy theory about Soros and Al Gore. it's pathetic. How pathetic? Almost as much as your idiotic efforts to pretend to have some aviation expertise that would somehow support the official 9/11 story concerning the pentagon. Don't you see you've shit the bed and are a total joke? Seriously, how do you look in the mirror after tapping out your Tea Bagger nonsense?

What were you saying about a plane flying with its flaps extended near the ground would immediately crash?

Yep, thought so.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

That's right, that's why 757s don't fly at 500 mph near the ground. And they'd make a big scraaaaatch on the lawn if they did. And they'd leave all manner of debris if they ran into a reinforced wall. And they sure as well wouldn't pierce straight through three rings of the pentagon in the manner of a missile. And there would be some photographic evidence. And there would be some actual physical evidence--you know, like a black box. And as any actual pilot would know, the supposed approach by the 757 was all-but impossible by even a top-level pilot, let alone a complete rookie who had never flown anything.

Clean up your sheets, you're shitting all over yourself again like a pathetic bed-ridden senile patient in some backwoods retirement home.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What the fuck, SS. This is simply the immediate news release of 9/14, in total accord with the official story. Surely you've noticed that nothing whatsoever has been released or devulged from the supposed recovery of the black box from the pentagon, right? And similarly the claims of having found DNA evidence of the passengers has just disappeared with nothing whatsoever revealed. Gee...ya think maybe they're lying? :wink:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

This is quite simply an outright fabrication, and it stands perfectly to reason that such "evidence' would be presented--though of course no evidence whatsoever of actually having found any "flight recorder" at all. Of course, just like having claimed to have found indentifying DNA in the pentagon crash site, no evidence of this has ever been offered. Just like the sealed vids.
Before God was, I am
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/3 ... rine-timpf

Lol, ok, now there is a Greenie-- and a professor from Vassar to boot! --who is making the claim that the Olympics and all other major sporting events are bad for the environment and thus should be done away with henceforth. This is precisely why, LTS, there is so much growing skepticism about AGW from the average citizen. There is never an end to the list of no-no's which (this is to be read in a sonorous voice) will compromise the Earth's future!!11eleventy!1!
/cue the dramatic surprise reveal music
Bum-bum-bum!!!

Laughable. Just laughable.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:Dab up the puddle beneath your chair with a beach towel and head to the nearest library exit. We're done here.
Your Climate Change Denialism has been refuted and crushed. And you can't begin to deal with any part of the official 9/11 story. None. And to your credit you don't even try.
Before God was, I am
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Y'all need to stop trolling the conspiracy tard. He's spinning so badly that it's actually quite amusing.

Besides, we don't want him leaving, especially since he provides cheap entertainment for the board. :mrgreen:
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, I'm not paranoid, nor mistaken on your hack guitar playing. Here, try and deal with some basic hard facts..
http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_23.htm
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Your Climate Change Denialism has been refuted and crushed.

With what, outright lies and altered data? Too funny.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Fakeseater, you tedious hack, here's the real frauds--and that's you and your disgusting ilk...

The Guardian reported that after the IPCC released its February 2007 report, the American Enterprise Institute offered British, American and other scientists $10,000, plus travel expenses to publish articles critical of the assessment. The institute, which had received more than $US 1.6 million from Exxon and whose vice-chairman of trustees was former head of Exxon Lee Raymond, sent letters that The Guardian said "attack the UN's panel as 'resistant to reasonable criticism and dissent and prone to summary conclusions that are poorly supported by the analytical work' and ask for essays that 'thoughtfully explore the limitations of climate model outputs'." More than 20 AEI employees worked as consultants to the George W. Bush administration. Despite her initial conviction that with "the overwhelming science out there, the deniers' days were numbered," Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer said that when she learned of the AEI's offer, "I realized there was a movement behind this that just wasn't giving up."

And that was eight years ago. Since then the Denialist effort has been funded by many more millions for the whored-out "experts" who will shamelessly be bought.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why pay anyone when the so called experts are invalidating their own "research"?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well go ahead and answer your own question. Why indeed would the Kochs and various other huge corporate interests feel the need to pour hundreds of millions of dollars into sophisticated Denial "institutes" and propaganda campaigns? Why? Just as a public service? To do their duty to fight the "conspiracy"?

Seriously, your efforts to maintain your weaselly and squirming Denialism is really almost as bad as your idiotic attempts at aviation expertise in defending the ludicrous 9/11 report. You probably love American Sniper, right?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Care to take another run at a wing fairing? We could all use more humor in our lives.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Your Climate Change Denialism has been refuted and crushed.

With what, outright lies and altered data? Too funny.
So you care about the data in this thread but not in your green energy failure thread. Interesting.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Wrong, I linked up the article which itself has links to other data.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Fakeseater, you're a hack and you know it. A true troll. But which is more pathetic? Your idiotic sucking up to the Koch brothers Tea Bagger lunacy? I mean, don't you feel even a twinge of embarrassment knowing that your fellow believers in this totally fabricated effort are nut jobs like Sarah Palin and James Inhofe? Total morons and ignorant Christers? Have you no self-respect? I mean your confronted directly with plain evidence of the entire Denial movement being a paid shill job, and yet you bluster on with your childish and thin insistence on some "liberal conspiracy""? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Or is it your vapid attempts to defend the absurd 9/11 official story--well in fact we notice you don't. No, all you do is niggle and parse, attempting to cling to something, anything that might distract or deflect from the overwhelming flood of evidence as to the complete falsity of the official story.

And here's a concise and basic collection of that evidence..

And of course you won't and can't dispute any part of it. This is what's known as Scoreboard. Or game, st, match. And it is actually over. Yeah, you've gone through the motions again and again, and you're done--whether you know it or not.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Well....if you say so, Felchie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Care to explain how thousands of people have managed to keep completely quiet about your version of 9/11, and yet Washington can't go a few days without someone leaking something or other?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What's the matter, your science expert Sarah Palin couldn't explain it for you? Well since you can't seem to read, I'll spell it out for you.

Here's a quote from David Ray Griffen, who has published considerable info on the 9/11 coverup..

"This argument is, for one thing, based partly on the belief that it is impossible for big government operations to be kept secret very long. However, the Manhattan Project to create an atomic bomb, which involved some 100,000 people, was kept secret for several years. Also, the United States provoked and participated in a civil war in Indonesia in 1957 that resulted in some 40,000 deaths, but this illegal war was kept secret from the American people until a book about it appeared in 1995. It also must be remembered that if the government has kept several other big operations hidden, we by definition do not know about them. We cannot claim to know, in any case, that the government could not keep a big and ugly operation secret for a long time.

"A second reason to question this a priori objection is that the details of the 9/11 operation would have been known by only a few individuals in key planning positions. Also, they would have been people with a proven ability to keep their mouths shut. Everyone directly complicit in the operation, moreover, would be highly motivated to avoid public disgrace and the death penalty. The claim that one of these people would have come forward by now is irrational.

"When people suggest that whistleblowers would have come forward, of course, they usually have in mind people who, without being complicit in the operation, came to know about it afterward, perhaps realizing that some order they had carried out played a part in the overall operation. Many such people could be kept silent merely by the order to do so, along with the knowledge that if they disobeyed the order, they would be sent to prison or at least lose their jobs. (see Kevin Ryan as an example of this) For people for whom that would be insufficient intimidation, there can be threats to their families. How many people who have expressed certainty about whistleblowers would, if they or their families or their jobs would be endangered by coming forward with inside information, do so?

"In any case, the assumption that 'someone would have talked,' being simply an assumption, cannot provide a rational basis for refusing to look directly at the evidence."

But again, fakeseat, you're reduced to nervous squirming. Looking for anything to cling to in a desperate attempt to avoid the mountain of evidence right in your face. Such sheer cowardice is disgraceful.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Explain how not a single person at one of the private flight tracking companies has come forward with one single thing validating your claim? Thousands of people have access to that data.

Explain how not a single dispatcher or anyone in any of those airline offices hasn't come forward with any single thing to validate your claim?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:Explain how not a single person at one of the private flight tracking companies has come forward with one single thing validating your claim? Thousands of people have access to that data.

Explain how not a single dispatcher or anyone in any of those airline offices hasn't come forward with any single thing to validate your claim?
What specific claim are you referring to? No one disputes the basic paths the respective planes took. What are you weaseling away from now? The hundreds of actual pilots who call bullshit on the official story?

These guys,
http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

and you're pretending to question what, exactly?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Why hasn't Obama come out with the truth about 9/11, Nikki?
and you, you tired old one-chord fraud, why do you automatically assume I like anything about Barry? The "Manchurian" Barry seeking both fast-track TPP and unlimited Permanent War powers? You're kidding , right? I mean , you can't really be such a wind-up little robot of right-wing radio..can you?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
What specific claim are you referring to? No one disputes the basic paths the respective planes took.

Good to see you have ditched your idiot claim that drones were built that exactly resembled airlines and were flown up from military bases in Florida.

What else are you backing away from?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You're confused--or trying to confuse. There was plenty of time to intercept the planes despite the official flight records. In fact the official version id so shot with holes that it can't be trusted..

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/no-hard-evidence-aa77.html

What part of the official story do you feel you can actually support?

by the way, there's a 79-storey steel-framed building in Dubai ON FIRE right now...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/2 ... 24728.html

Gee, do you suppose it will promptly collapse completely in perfect controlled demolition fashion? :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:You're confused--or trying to confuse. There was plenty of time to intercept the planes despite the official flight records.

Hell yes, it is confusing trying to keep up with your ever changing cut and paste jobs.

You told us that the airliners didn't hit any buildings, that they were in fact copy cat drones. If that is true then it is mind boggling that not one person from the thousands that would have access to the data proof of such hasn't come forward or some reporter or one of your cut and paste heros hasn't found a single thing to support such a wild assed claim.

Thousands of people can't keep such an amazing secret.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:Wrong, I linked up the article which itself has links to other data.
And that data is altered vis a vis my car, which doesn't bother you it seems. That sounds hypocritical to me.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:For it to have been drones, there would have to be people who built them, positioned them, fueled them, armed them, controlled them in flight etc., all with the knowledge that they would be or were being used in the manner suggested.
I'll give you it would take a few people to fly them, but why would all the other people need to know what they are making?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

What about the controllers, dispatchers, TRACON, and private flight tracking folks.

Hundreds would know immediately when the commercial flight disappeared and thousands would have access to that data instantly as well.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Do you just ask questions or do you listen to the answers? That's all covered in the link LST provided.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course the scenario is covered in detail

right here

But of course a sputtering fraud like fakeseater won't dare read, consider, or attempt to dispute any of it.

Hey, did that 77-storey steel-frame building in Dubai collapse entirely in controlled demolition fashion yet? I mean after all, it was experiencing a serious fire.
http://rt.com/news/234275-dubai-residential-tower-fire/

No? You say the fire was extinguished and the building is structurally fine? Huh? But.....?? Well it sure will collapse soon because that's what a fire does to huge steel-framed buildings--as we learned from WTC 7 on 9/11 when 19 muslims with box cutters attacked America because of its Freedoms... :oops:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Are you insinuating that that "massive fire" in dubai was comparable to the WTC in any way, other than the fact it was a fire?

You really are weapons grade stupid.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.