We're #3

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: We're #3

Post by BSmack »

The Lude is strong in this one. Just ask yourself this one question; what was the poverty rate in black and Hispanic communities before and after the Great Society programs were implemented?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Crime rate and out of wedlock birth rates, etc. might be interesting to compare.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:
It is no more racist than saying black guys run faster than white guys but I am sure you will gladly trumpet that one at every Olympic games you watch.
Yes because leg muscles and your brain muscles are about the same. Well in your case they seem to be.
It is simply a fact that liberal retards like yourself
Oh this stupid meme again. Why am I liberal? Is it my support of gun rights? Is it my distrust of government? Is it my utter distain for Wickard? Is my fight for personal freedoms? Is it that I'm not a registered Democrat?
can not argue against so you try to label it as racism.
Yes I can. There is no evidence that white people are smarter than blacks. There I did it.
You could just as easilyadmit it is true and then work within the black and hispanic communities to try to fix it but liberals would not benefit from a more educated black or hispanic community.
My adopted son is brown. How is that not working within the community?
Liberals benefit from keeping blacks and hispanics dumb and dependent. When people need politicians to feed, dress and house them, they will vote for the liberal politicians who promise to do so.
So what? WTF does that have to do with me?
So tell me, what is more racist, trying to keep races of people stupid and dependent to keep power over them or pointing out that certain races are kept stupid and dependent by people who are trying to keep power over them?
1) Tell me when you stopped butt fucking donkeys and then I will answer your question.
2) You can't keep people stupid. You can keep them uneducated and ignorant, but you can't keep them stupid. Too bad you are too stupid to understand that.
3) You are stupid AND your are white so you might want to stop throwing stones you vile racist asshat.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mikey wrote: Do you capture rainwater and use only what you harvest from your own yard?

If not then you can shut the fuck up.
Yea go fuck yourself you goal post moving dolt. Yes I do capture H2O and yes I do eat from my yard and local farms as much as possible. But even when I do buy some olive oil from Spain, that contract between non government entities is apples to the oranges of your government heisting water from the far reaches of the western United States to fill your vain pool with precious water which you then add salt to so no one can drink it. Go piss up a rope you fat stupid cat.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Moving Sale wrote:My adopted son is brown. How is that not working within the community?
Not well... if that happens in Seattle.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Moving Sale wrote:My adopted son is brown. How is that not working within the community?
Sounds like when John Wayne adopted Roman Gabriel in "The Undefeated" and then Gabriel scored this hot white broad and took her to Oklahoma.

Only shorter. Much shorter.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Moving Sale wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: That shit is all speculation by business insiders. By then numbers and according to the Beige Book which isn't conjecture and just the facts Florida, Oklahoma, Georgia, and Texas, are by far and away the strongest economies in the country.
1)That report uses "anecdotal information" which is pretty much the same thing as conjecture.
2)That report also does not break down into states only districts.
3)That report says this about dec 2014 in the ATL district.

Since the previous report, District retail contacts indicated that sales were up slightly.

District brokers indicated that growth in home sales has slowed since the previous report.

A majority indicated that construction activity met their plan in October, but that new home sales had fallen short of their plan. Many builders characterized construction activity and new home sales as flat to slightly down from the previous report, while the inventory of unsold homes was flat to slightly up.

The outlook among District commercial real estate contacts remained fairly optimistic.

[T]he outlook among manufacturers is less optimistic than the previous report with less than a quarter of contacts expecting production levels to increase over the next three to six months.

Reports on lending activity were mixed and varied by geographic area. In some areas, residential real estate lending was flat but commercial lending picked up, while in other parts of the District, mortgage lending consisted of a mix of new construction, refinancing, and home improvement loans.

Good results, but far from "far and away the strongest economies in the country." Care to try again?
First of all, there is no conjecture or speculation in the Beige Book other than noting trends heading into the next quarter based on the end of the previous. The Beige Book is reflective and not projective.

Secondly, the Atlanta district home sales in the fourth quarter have slowed in fourteen of the last twenty years. There's a simple reason behind this. Home sales along the temperate coast almost always decline when not in the midst of a major economic upswing during the winter months. The Florida Gulf and Georgia Atlantic, along with Atlanta Metro area, have been driving the real property market in the district. Which isn't at all out of whack with what I posted.

Thirdly, if you're going to defend a publications economic forecast or evaluation you should probably cite something they're actually known for being good at covering. You want to discuss market factors in real property I'd be searching in publications such as "Valuation" and not "Business Insider".

Finally, if you're going to pick a fight with a poster about a subject there's probably a few posters and subjects it's pretty ill advised to do so about. 88 or Terry, legalese. Lefty, flying an airplane or the rules to a football game. Real estate, me. I have a cavalcade of alphabet soup credentials in the matter, I've lectured at professional conferences concerning markets factors, and I've been published in my industry's periodicals. Real estate (especially divided partial interest) is my cup of tea.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Hey dumbass YOUR publication says it uses "anecdotal information" to make its findings. I don't give a shit what you think you know about real estate. Your publication is shit when you use it to try and prove facts. You do know what "anecdotal information" is right?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:You can make all the excuses you want for the blacks and browns fucking schools up because they are disadvantaged or whatever but they would just be excuses.
So in other words you won't listen to any reasons because they are all excuses, ergo the reason is their DNA. You can twist it anyway you want but in the end you are still just a stupid racists complaining about other races being stupid.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I think it is far more of a socioeconomic issue than skin color.

I also think it has little to do with spending per pupil. Rather, if mom and dad don't value education and don't sit and work on homework with their kids, the results suffer.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote:I think it is far more of a socioeconomic issue than skin color.

I also think it has little to do with spending per pupil. Rather, if mom and dad don't value education and don't sit and work on homework with their kids, the results suffer.
Tell us LS...Do parents who work two or three jobs value education less than those of wealth?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You can double down in being a stupid racist POS all you want, but it doesn't make you right. There a plenty of reasons why kids don't do well. Black white or purple.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Moving Sale wrote:
Mikey wrote: Do you capture rainwater and use only what you harvest from your own yard?

If not then you can shut the fuck up.
Yea go fuck yourself you goal post moving dolt. Yes I do capture H2O and yes I do eat from my yard and local farms as much as possible. But even when I do buy some olive oil from Spain, that contract between non government entities is apples to the oranges of your government heisting water from the far reaches of the western United States to fill your vain pool with precious water which you then add salt to so no one can drink it. Go piss up a rope you fat stupid cat.
Not moving the goal post at all you stunted little freak. WTF does olive oil from Spain have to do with water in California? I'm just pointing out that you don't "own" the water in Nacimiento Lake any more that I "own" the water in the Colorado River, and I'm not "heisting" water from anybody. If you want to complain about somebody stealing water from the western US, go see the almond, pistachio, and even alfafa growers who are using millions of acre feet every year to grow a product that they mostly ship to China.

My pool, BTW, uses less water than a typical lawn of the same size, and I have no lawns and mostly grow native plants in my yard. I'll tell you something else...the fire department doesn't mind seeing an accessible 36,000 gallon water supply in an area that has been fire prone in the past.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

go see the almond, pistachio, and even alfafa growers who are using millions of acre feet every year to grow a product that they mostly ship to China.
Growers don't ship their product past the packing house.
\
I know you already knew that.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tell us LS...Do parents who work two or three jobs value education less than those of wealth?
Nice strawman. Don't you have a police union somewhere to be blowing?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tell us LS...Do parents who work two or three jobs value education less than those of wealth?
Nice strawman. Don't you have a police union somewhere to be blowing?
A weak lob from the back of the room.

Does your Occupy camp require you to sleep with different members of the media, or do you have a monogamous relationship with just one of those guys?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Left Seater wrote:I think it is far more of a socioeconomic issue than skin color.

Tell us LS...Do parents who work two or three jobs value education less than those of wealth?

Ultimately, I don't know and neither do you. However, parents who work multiple jobs usually aren't living off the government tit and therefore aren't in the lowest socioeconomic groups. Those parents who work multiple jobs usually do so so that their kids have after school care and tutoring help, etc.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Y2K wrote:
go see the almond, pistachio, and even alfafa growers who are using millions of acre feet every year to grow a product that they mostly ship to China.
Growers don't ship their product past the packing house.
\
I know you already knew that.
Of course, you've got me there.

And they're all small family farmers trying to scratch out a meager existence from a patch of hard-scrabble dirt, bled dry by the rapacious SoCals, too.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Don't mock those poor folks Mikey, the drought has taken its toll. Most these farmers have had to downsize from the Fully Loaded King Ranch Ford 350's to fully loaded F-250's. Times can be brutal.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mikey wrote:
Not moving the goal post at all you stunted little freak.
Yes. Yes you were. I asked you about the water thru your meter and you moved the goal posts to water used to grow the food I eat. Are you really too dumb to see that?
WTF does olive oil from Spain have to do with water in California?
You are the asshat moving the goal post. You said I needed to eat local and I was pointing out why the water thru your meter and eating local food were different. Good gawd you are dumb.
I'm just pointing out that you don't "own" the water in Nacimiento Lake any more that I "own" the water in the Colorado River, and I'm not "heisting" water from anybody.
Pretty ham handed way of doing it. I "own" the water in Naci because I live in the State and county where it's located. The water in it fell nearby. The water is being used in its natural environment. You are heisting water from a totally different ecosystem and fucking the whole thing up you selfish bastard. Something I would expect from a right wing tard, which I thought you weren't. Guess I need to update my spreadsheet.
If you want to complain about somebody stealing water from the western US, go see the almond, pistachio, and even alfafa growers who are using millions of acre feet every year to grow a product that they mostly ship to China.
Two wrongs eh?
My pool, BTW, uses less water than a typical lawn of the same size, and I have no lawns and mostly grow native plants in my yard. I'll tell you something else…
Nice False Dichotomy. Skipped that class in HS eh? BTW your pool still takes 1,000s if not 10,000s of gal to run a year... am I right?
the fire department doesn't mind seeing an accessible 36,000 gallon water supply in an area that has been fire prone in the past.
Again with the Fallacy. That salt water bog would help the FD just as much if it wasn't brackish and gross.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I assume all the cracks about mikey's salt water cement pond are about the type of treatment system he uses.

Looks like he knows as much about chemistry as he does about airplanes.

Salt treatment systems do not result in a brakish swamp, you fukking moron. You could drink it, I guess, if you wanted to. And the SDFD would have no qualms about running it through their pump truck.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote:My pool is a salt water system, it doesnt go green but I do put some chlorine tabs in the floater when it gets real warm in the summer.

I dont know if I could ever go back to a non salt water pool again, its so much better

Real warm? I have never had to put any chlorine tabs in the pool in the middle of a Texas summer. You might want to have someone come out and check your system. It shouldn't need chlorine. Defeats the whole purpose.

I agree on not going back to a non salt water pool.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Isn't salt water harder on the pumps/filters?
That's where you'd be paying a premium, I imagine.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Just ask yourself this one question; what was the poverty rate in black and Hispanic communities before and after the Great Society programs were implemented?
Well?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:
I agree on not going back to a non salt water pool.
Unless you are using ocean water, ozone is the way to go.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Schmick,

Since you know how the system works based on the above description, you know there is chloride in the water. Why add chlorine? In warmer weather or after heavy use just have the system generate for a longer period.

Sounds like you need a new pool guy who undstands how your system really works.

Papa,

Your friend should have done a little more preventative maintenance. Yes, some pieces will need to be replaced, but that is no different than in a chlorine based pool. The salt water is easier on the filter media than chlorine and the salt is far far cheaper than chlorine to purchase. Plus in hard water areas the salt helps soften the water preventing scale buildup and therefore the need for costly descaling procedures.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Can't you bypass the solar system?

I have a solar system on the roof but the thermostat is set to keep the water at 82 (or whatever the OL wants). If the the water goes above 82 then a valve opens to bypass the solar system. The system never comes on during the summer, except maybe in the morning, mostly spring and fall because the sun alone is enough to heat the pool to the mid to high 80s in the summer without solar. My pool is 10 ft at the deepest part, BTW.

If you need to add tabs then your salt system is either undersized, your chemistry is off, or you need a new cell. I have a 35,000 gallon pool and a salt system that's designed for up to 40,000. I almost never have to turn it about 50%.

BTW, the salt system does not remove the sodium. It's an electrochemical reaction that takes the salt (NaCl) and water (H20) and makes sodium hydroxide (NaOH) plus Chlorine plus Hydrogen. It's a reversible reaction so all of this eventually goes back to NaCl. That's why you have to keep running the water through the cell to keep an equilibrium concentration, and you never really have to add more salt (unless you replace some of the water).

I've had a salt system running for about 14 years and never had to replace anything except the chlorine cell (normal every 3 or 4 years) and a check valve that keeps the spa from draining into the pool when the pump is off (unrelated to salt corrosion).
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

35,000 gal of wastewater? Nice going asshole.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Along with a 7 HP pump, it's 35,000 gal of fire protection, asshole.

You must be even more jealous than I thought. Anklebite much?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's fire protection without turning it into a brackish swamp you water theiving fuck. I too have thousands of gallons of water, that's not ruined, so why would I be jealous? Don't get all pissy at me just because you are stupid.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Moving Sale wrote:It's fire protection without turning it into a brackish swamp you water theiving fuck. I too have thousands of gallons of water, that's not ruined, so why would I be jealous? Don't get all pissy at me just because you are stupid.
So you have a high priced ozone system that, by itself, is not suitable as a primary pool sanitizer. How does that make you smart?

Sorry...I think I mixed up short with smart. You're definitely not smart.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So you theived enough water to make it cost effective to waste 35,000 gallons and now you are worried about a system that might cost you a few pennies a day extra to run and that makes you what besides a theiving miser? And yes my system isn't all ozone, it also has a sand filter. Yea that really ups the cost... About a penny a day. You are nothing more than a soft POS living in a desert and acting like you have all the water in the world.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:Along with a 7 HP pump, it's 35,000 gal of fire protection, asshole.

So you are the only person in CA who has a pump and could defend his home instead of waiting for some one to "come help them" ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
Mikey wrote:Along with a 7 HP pump, it's 35,000 gal of fire protection, asshole.

So you are the only person in CA who has a pump and could defend his home instead of waiting for some one to "come help them" ?
I doubt it, but certainly Moving Fail would not consider this. How would he move a pump that's larger than he is from the garage to the pool side?

After the 2007 fires that burned more than 200 homes in our town this was one of the first things I did. The fires never got closer than a couple of miles from our house but we were under "mandatory" evacuation, and I sat at home for three days with the truck loaded and a pretty helpless feeling.

http://www.10news.com/news/45-000-evacu ... -fallbrook
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dude I'm glad you have a way to make you feel better about fire burning your house down. It's debatable as to how much it will help, but at least you FEEL better. I just don't know why you would ruin it when you might (will?) need to for something besides swimming and fire protection.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote: Anklebite much?
Well...it's not like he has a lot of choice.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Did you remove the back cock from your add when you typed that?

How's the weather there Ofailurecal?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Highs in the mid 40s to 60 for the past week and half. Quite nice. No doubt the con spurt basting your face is a balmy 98.6 so I guess you've got that going for you.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Highs in the mid 40s to 60 for the past week and half. Quite nice.
Highs in the 40s is called shit weather you lying black cock fucking failure. How does it feel to have to slink back to omahell because you can't make it any place that doesn't smell like ass?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:Did you remove the back cock from your add when you typed that?
Did you remove the black cock from your stumpy, fat digits when you typed that? ^^^